Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam Reviews

Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 3
Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 4
Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 5

Laura · Married on 04/14/2012

I can't say enough good things about working with Adam and Miranda. We picked them because you could feel the emotions coming off of their beautiful photos. Other photographers pictures were nice but seemed so cold- but their photos were unique, had personality, and make you feel what was happening. Also, their advertising painted them as a fun couple, which was the kind of energy that we wanted surrounding us on our wedding day. They were attentive to our requests, captured all of our details and played along with the 'natural disasters' that can occur on wedding days (we both had the stomach flu) so timing of dances etc. were a little off. Choosing a photographer was the second most important part of our wedding planning (the first being a particular priest we wanted), and I am SOOO glad we went with Adam and Miranda. I am already thinking about maybe doing Trash the Dress photos with them. They are great- they are worth it- BUT book them as early as you can.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Jon · Married on 10/01/2011

We are very excited about our results with Miranda and Adam. We did our engagement session with them a year in advance of our wedding and they were very flexible in coordinating the time and place. We had a great time with them and our photos turned out wonderful Our friends and families loved them and we were able to use the images to create an original and well received save the date.

As the wedding neared Miranda and Adam kept us up to speed on the important details they felt we should be aware of. They were great about working with our other vendors for timing of events and to capture some great shots.

In the end, the results were exactly what we expected after seeing their work in various locations. They have high quality images and were able to capture the spirit of our big day. I would use them again in a heart beat and would certainly recommend them for any couple looking for images that will last a life time.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Cassie · Married on 09/03/2011

Miranda and Adam were awesome! Their email address is @caputringyourday for a reason. I feel like I have photographs that represent all the emotions of the day and so accurately capture each moment. There will never be another event at which I can gather so many loved ones to create beautiful and candid photos of my friends and family. I will truely cherish these photos for my lifetime. I was amazed at the personal nature of the photographs because I never felt like Miranda and Adam were intruding on a personal moment to take a picture, yet they captured them all beautifully. I would highly recommend Miranda and Adam.

Sent on 10/18/2011

When we were planning our wedding we were trying to decide between a photographer and videographer or just a photographer. We were able to come to a quick decision when we found Adam and Miranda's photos. We realized that they would be able to capture our special day in photographs better than a video - that their photos would capture enough details but grasp our overall theme at the same time. We found that our lives could be documented with the most amazing and quality photos. We first worked with Miranda and Adam at our engagement shoot and have since had the pleasure of them documenting our wedding, 2 maternity shoots, 2 newborn shoots, and even a sultry session. They have been the most patient and innovative photographers and have braved the cold and rainy weather, the hungry and screaming children, and the nervous newlyweds and parents for the love of their clients and career. We can't thank them enough for working with us - embracing our ideas and turning them into creative masterpieces. We would highly recommend Reminisce Studio and cherish the memories that they have helped us archive for years to come.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Jen · Married on 07/22/2011

To sum my experience up in one word... Incredible!

Miranda and Adam are far and away the most talented, creative, professional and easy-going photographers in the great lakes area. I was instantly drawn to their work and was surprised that photos of that caliber were reasonably priced. At the end of it all, pictures are all you have to remember that special day. It was important to us that our pictures truly capture our day because so many couples we know had buyers remorse after dropping thousands with other photographers. I can say Miranda and Adam accepted that challenge and exceeded our expectations.

We had a blast with them for all of our shoots. Their aesthetic is astounding. I was constantly amazed at their use of light, shadow, reflection etc. and it truly shows in each and every picture they take. It was super cute to see them compete over who could take the more amazing shot :) They are very quick in getting their "sneak peeks" out to us and their use of social media helped get the word out amongst our friends. We received nothing but rave reviews from friends and family on our pictures. Lots of newlywed friends of ours were pretty saddened to compare their pics to ours.

Reminisce Studio sets the bar very high and I am not certain there are photographers out there that can do what Miranda and Adam can do. They're organized, thoughtful and put a lot of time and effort into each of their clients. That effort and the finished product is WORTH EVERY PENNY and I would absolutely recommend them for any occasion. We wont use any other photographer for our occasions. Book early! They only take about 30 weddings a year. Let yours be one of the elite!

Thank you Miranda and Adam for providing us such incredible memories from our most important day!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Amy · Married on 07/16/2011

Words cannot express how fortunate we felt to have Miranda and Adam as our photographers. Photos that are second to none, professional in every sense of the word, engaging, friendly, wonderful - the list goes on and on. We can't rave enough!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

Miranda and Adam were wonderful to work with! They have a great artistic eye and found spots on Brady St for our engagement session I didn't know were there, and a nature park along the lake for the wedding. On the wedding day they had everything organized and got all the shots I wanted. Plus, so many beautiful candid shots of memorable moments. I plan on using them in the future for family shots!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Toni · Married on 08/21/2010

Miranda and Adam are true professionals across the board. When I first met them, they were accomodating on time and location. Whenever I sent an email with a question, it was responded to quickly and with smiles. Then on my actual wedding day, they were both quick to spot the "spur of the moment" moments, the smiles of our friends and family, and our tears of joy. They worked well with each other posing shots and also just capturing those fun bridal party moments. I had printed out a list of photos I didn't want to miss-- I got all those photographs and more! And let me tell you, as a videographer, I know how tricky lighting and "getting the shot" can be. Every photo was beautiful and exposed correctly. Miranda and Adam definitely know what they are doing, they're creative, and they're affordable. They are a must for your special day! :)

Sent on 11/05/2010

Brian · Married on 07/18/2010

Miranda and Adam were the perfect photographers for our wedding! From the first meeting to the wedding day to the album, they were constantly available and professional. They took the time to get to know us and captured that with their pictures, which are top quality. We give them our highest recommendation for amazing pictures and a low stress experience!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Erica · Married on 07/17/2010

Miranda and Adam were the most amazing photographers! We knew they were good when we hired them, but seeing our photos after our day filled us with so much joy. Our memories were captured EXACTLY the way we wanted them to be captured. This is not always possible with photographers, since most have their own style and tend to shoot scenes the same way with every bride and groom. With Miranda and Adam- they get to know you, your stories, your style. And they incorporate that into every single shot. We literally loved EVERY single photo that was taken! And ladies- they know angles! They will make you look perfect with every single shot. And that is worth every single penny...trust me! They have packages that will suit every budget too. We had no problem finding a nice package that suited us. Meeting up with them for a consultation was so easy. They will meet you wherever you are most comfortable which is so nice. I'ts not the other way around. I've known brides that had uncomfortable experiences with photographers because they felt intimated or pressured because they were in "their" territory. With Miranda and Adam, you are free to meet wherever you'd like. And this will only be a foreshadowing of how professional and accommodating they are. They will do whatever is necessary to help you- prior, during and after the wedding. During our wedding, Miranda even had some double-sided tape for a dress issue! Amazing! You will never regret hiring them. They made our wedding so easy for us. And our memories will live on beautifully forever.
    And I know this really isn't necessary- but they're a super fun couple and a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Jennie · Married on 06/26/2010

Scott and I choose Miranda and Adam to photograph our wedding. We loved everything from the first meeting. At the consultation Miranda and Adam provided not only an online portfolio but also brought samples of their products(e.g. a metal mosaic). They were very professional and took the time to answer all our questions. Included in our wedding package was engagement pictures. The pictures were all very beautiful and really captured the feeling of being engaged. It was also a great opportunity to get to know Miranda and Adam and get comfortable in front of the lens. On our wedding day Miranda and Adam made sure to keep us on schedule so we didn't miss any of our day, but also caputred all the moments. They take such unique and artistic pictures, everyone who has seen our pictures has made these comments. In fact we ended up wanting even more pictures than we planned for in our album. We highly recommend Reminisce Studio for anyone with an upcoming wedding. We can't say enough good things. I already told Scott if we have kids, Miranda and Adam are taking their pictures.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Eric · Married on 06/19/2010

We hired Adam and Miranda to photograph our engagement session along with our wedding. They were INCREDIBLE! They are true artists with a wonderful eye for the perfect shot.

Not only did WE love them and their photos, but OTHERS who have seen their work were impressed too! As a result, one of my groomsmen hired Adam and Miranda for to do a shoot for his family. Additionally, my boss has hired them MULTIPLE times for work related photo shoots.

We think very highly of Adam and Miranda and would recommend them to anyone. You will love working with them and you will be thrilled with your photos.

Sent on 07/29/2011

David · Married on 11/21/2009

Professional and personable, the Reminisce team was a fun and insightful photo team to work with for my fianc?'s and my engagement pictures. I felt very easy in trusting their keen eye and opinions on locations and poses - I really felt natural and comfortable in my own skin, which made for fantastic photos. Completely flexible and on the cutting edge of photography trends and techniques, Adam and Miranda really caught the essence of Amanda and me. Thanks, Reminisce!

Paul · Married on 10/10/2009

These are great photographers to work with. We're happy with everything from our engagement session all the way through to our wedding and reception celebration. They are really professional and easy to get along with.

Emily · Married on 09/05/2009

Miranda and Adam photographed our Wedding day. They helped to make the day move so smoothly and captured the most beautiful moments. We had our engagement session with them which was also a great experience and gave us the opportunity to get to know them to make the day of our wedding more comfortable. They are so flexible and easy to work with. You can tell not only by their photography but also by they're vibe that they work so perfectly together. We could not be happier with the outcome of our wedding photos and are so excited to see the beautiful creations they will make for our memory book. They are both extremely talented and two of the greatest people to work with. I have nothing but positive things to say about them and would definately recommend Reminisce Photography and Design to everybody.

Sent on 11/23/2009

melissa · Married on 09/04/2009

Miranda and Adam photographed my friends wedding last year-when i saw their pictures, I knew I had to have them for our wedding!
    They really do see the art in everything, and pick up on little things that you probably will miss during your busy day!
    The pictures are so beautiful-I am soo happy I choose Reminisce because I will be looking at these pictures for the rest of my life!

Sent on 11/24/2009

Susan · Married on 07/11/2009

Miranda and Adam make a wonderful photography team that will do just about anything to make your day just *that* much more special. They will keep your wedding day running smoothly. And the photographs are stunning. You'll never look better!

• W

Greg · Married on 05/17/2009

Reminisce was absolutely fantastic!! My wife and I as well as all of our friends and family could not be happier with the photographs taken at our wedding and our album. The overall value for the cost could not be matched by any other vendor - 2 photographers, unlimited photos, rights to your photos and copies of every photo on a disk, and a beutiful album all for one all inclusive price! They even went to two different pre-wedding locations for us at no additional price. We could not have been happier!

Sincerely,
    Greg and Lisa Thom
    5/17/2009 Hubbard Park Lodge, Shorewood, WI

Sent on 11/23/2009

Mary · Married on 02/18/2012

Adam and Miranda were so professional, prompt, and easy to work with from our engagement pictures through our wedding. They really listened to what was important to us and took some AMAZING pictures. We can't thank them enough for all the great images we have to remind us of our special day. They are very discrete about taking pictures and we can't believe all the great moments they were able to capture. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2012

La'Tia · Married on 06/24/2011

Miranda and Adam did an AMAZING job photographing our engagement and wedding.We love the intimate approach and the chemistry that they have. It really shows in their photography.They were able to capture some very special and intimate photos of our special day. Looking back at it now, it was definitely worth every penny, although it was a very big expense.It was very nice that their services included two photographers! Adam photographs the groom/groomsmen shots and Miranda photographs the bride.This is a huge plus becausee it really made us feel comfortable.
    They are very professional and timely in responses to emails and returning phone calls.They are everything we needed and more! We are beyond pleased with their services and the quality of their work. Reminisce was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/20/2011
  • W

Gregory · Married on 10/03/2009

Miranda was great to work with in setting everything up ahead of time. We got almost all of the pictures that we wanted, and the ones we didn't get we forgot about during the process of the day. The preview we've seen has been PHENOMENAL. Even though Miranda's husband was unable to attend, she was able to have a fellow photographer fill in to still take great pictures and make it a great day!

Sent on 10/20/2009
  • F

Jamie · Married on 08/07/2009

Amazing people, very fun to work with! Beautiful engagement and wedding photos that we have fallen in love with and will cherish! Everything you need in a photographer with so many options! Will work with again in the future for sure.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

Loved working with Miranda and Adam. We got to know them at the engagement photo session and felt comfortable with them on our wedding day. It was nice having a married team of photographers who set a nice example of a happy couple but also work together so well. They captured multiple perspectives and angles of the ceremony and reception and took some fun candids.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Laura · Married on 03/06/2010

Miranda and Adam were great to work with. You can tell they are always scoping the location and scenery with an artistic eye. The pictures are definetly not typical wedding photos, which is what we wanted. They were able to capture moments we didn't even know happened, or people on the dance floor we didn't know were out there. It so nice to have such fun and creative photos to remember our day. I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Christine · Married on 06/27/2009

Excellent Job! Helped coordinate details throughout the day. Have already seen a few pictures and love them! Can't wait to see more- would recommend Reminisce to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2009