10 Reviews for Remembrance Weddings

Customized Vows (1)
Counseling (1)
No Denomination (1)

Remembrance Weddings resided over our wedding nuptials. After meeting with him beforehand he presented a variety of ceremonial options to choose from, Max's delivery was right on the mark, it was carried out with such heartfelt warmth and grace. We cannot thank you enough for making our special day PERFECT!

Profile Picture J, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, No Denomination

We loved Ms. Fredrick. She was perfect for our wedding!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very happy with the service provided.

Profile Picture User3446971, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Million was wonderful! He made us feel very relaxed, and great suggestions for making our wedding ceremony what we wanted. Our ceremony was beautiful. Guests complimented to us what beautiful readings he gave and that our vows made them cry.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are coming up on 1 year 6/18/12. Rev. Million was very professional and catered to our needs and wants. He made the ceremony special and intimate. We can not thank him enough!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am completely satisfied with Rev. Million's officiant services and I would recommend him to just about anyone. I feel bad docking points on responsiveness and flexibility, but if I had any tiny worries, they would have been in those categories.

His price seemed high at first which included a rehearsal. He was very responsive to communication at first, but once we had officially hired him (he had our money), the communication did seem to drop off a bit. Specifically I did not get fast responses to some emails, and no responses to others. This concerned me briefly, but I was able to get a hold of him if I needed to, and honestly, there were no issues whatsoever when it came down to him getting the job done well.

He has an excellent presence. Relaxed mannerisms with a very strong voice. After our ceremony was over, the compliments began to flood in.

Rev. Million was able to accommodate our requested wedding style. In my opinion it was a very Christian ceremony, possibly more than we had intended, but I was happy with how it all turned out. I'm sure my family was thrilled that it was so strongly Christian also. Had I wanted it any less religious, that would have been my option as Rev. Million sent us the word-for-word transcript of our ceremony weeks in advance and allowed for changes. I docked him ever so slightly on flexibility b/c I know he charges for ceremonies that start late, or any changes that consume more of his time. But he informed us of this in advance, and I do understand the need to establish limits or people may take advantage.

Overall, he was a great pick. We were so happy we chose him. Our family liked him a lot, and the wedding guests thought he was great.

Profile Picture User3476957, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very happy with the individuality of the ceremony.

Profile Picture User2501557, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.7

We chose the short ceremony which did not allow much flexibility, but was a great value for the money. My guests enjoyed the ceremony and everything came together nicely.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3717709, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.9

The ceremony turned out not to be what my husband and I were hoping for. The ceremony was very generic- not personal or meaningful to either of us. I would expect this for an entry level price but not for a ceremony that costs over $500. I was also very upset when I heard after my wedding that the Reverend asked my sister in law to go buy him a bottle of water five minutes before the ceremony was starting. None of my family members or guests should have been burdened with that task right as the ceremony was starting and I thought it was very unprofessional. I would recommend going with an officiant who does not charge extra for a pre-ceremony consoltation. I think if we had the chance to meet him in person prior to planning the details we would have found an officiant that was a better fit for us.

View Vendor Response