Remember Me Photo Booths Reviews

56 | Spring, TX

56 Reviews for Remember Me Photo Booths

56 Remember Me Photo Booths Reviews

Ashlyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Todd was great to work with through the entire process! My sister got married 4 years ago and came across Remember Me. We had so much fun with his photo booth at her wedding that I used it again for my wedding a couple of weeks ago! His prices are amazing for everything that you get, and their props and signs were so fun! Our wedding guests spent a ton of time in the booth, and going back to look at all of the photos is so fun. I HIGHLY recommend Remember Me Photo Booths!

Lauren · Married on 12/19/2015

Very responsive and great value for our money. We used Remember Me for our company Christmas party and they brought an entire table of various props, which were very popular. The two attendants were very helpful and printed out several photo strips for each group. Definitely will use this vendor again!

Todd and his wife did a wonderful job with the photo booth! Great props, great photos, awesome service!

Gigi · Married on 10/31/2015

Have used Remember Me Photo Booths for 2 years for our end of year Volleyball party. Would recommend them to anyone that is in need of some extra fun at their event. Girls LOVED it as well as the parents. Todd helped us out in a pinch this year, as we requested him on short notice. A pleasure to work with him..

Brittany · Married on 07/04/2015

Absolutely wonderful! They provided a great set up, great props, everyone there loved it! They are friendly and awesome to work with.

Andrea · Married on 04/25/2015

This was my second time to have this company at our wedding reception. We had them in 2011 and again this year at both of our daughters receptions. They are absolutely wonderful. Very professional and easy to work with. Our guests were even excited that we had the same photo booth as at the first wedding. I highly recommend remember me photo. They are by far the best

Trish · Married on 01/23/2015

The photo booth at this wedding was a huge success. I heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests.

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2014

AMAZING! Best photo booth company!! We're highly impressed with Remember Me Photo Booths. They traveled during a thunderstorm to be at our reception. All our guests who traveled during the thunderstorm as well got to enjoy the photo booth for multiple hours. Lots of fun!!! You Must Book them TODAY :)

Emma · Married on 10/25/2014

The photo booth was a huge success!! It was very user friendly, even my 6 year old grandson knew how to operate it! I would highly recommend your company to everyone! The staff was very friendly and were helpful. Your company rocks!!!!

Valerie · Married on 10/18/2014

They were fabulous! They were early for my wedding reception and had the biggest smiles on their faces. They had the props very organized and were quick to make enough copies of every strip. They even printed an extra for a memory book that I was doing. It was a fabulous experience and I would highly recommend them!

Camila · Married on 07/05/2014

We were so excited when remember me photo booths said they were available for our wedding reception, and they were a total blast! Everyone totally loved it and they were so nice and professional and way friendly. I recommend them to anyone who wants an affordable, reliable, friendly photo booth... This is the one for you!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2014

Great service and a lot of fun. Would wholeheartedly recommend to others. Thank you for a great time!!!

Todd and his staff were amazing. My friend wanted to make a special backdrop for my husband and I. Todd kept in touch with her and the results were a spectacular personalized memory for us and all of our guests. He and his staff were very professional all through the planning process. He was willing to customize our package so that we could afford the booth! It was a big hit. By the time we left for the hotel we had a beautiful guestbook full of amazing photos and messages. My thanks to Todd and his staff for helping us celebrate and we will always cherish the memories.

Loved it!! So much fun, the guests had a great time with the photo booth.

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Planning a wedding can be such a stressful and hectic experience, but Remember Me Photo Booths made finding a photo booth for my wedding reception such an easy and positive experience! They were so friendly and professional, and replyed to all of my emails within minutes of sending them...day or night!

Todd Williams was a true pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service, and a top quality experience for my guests. The booth, props, and attendants were absolutely fabulous, not to mention the resulting photos!!!
    I cannot express how wonderful RMPB was to work with in words, so I highly recommend that you hire them for your next event to find out for yourself!!!

Marylee · Married on 10/26/2013

Was perfect for my wedding. I teach a Kindergarten class and many of my students came and enjoyed taking pictures in the photo booth. It happened almost a week ago and people are still talking about how wonderful the booth was. Had lots of props to choose from and the T.V. outside to watch everyone was a great touch because that really helped to entertain the people outside waiting. Would definitely recommend remember me photo booth to anyone looking to add some more entertainment to any party.

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2013

We used Remember Me photo booth for our wedding and everyone LOVED it! Our guest are still talking about their pictures from the photo booth. Our album and special design for the pictures matched our wedding theme perfectly. We had scouted out Remember Me at our first Bridal Show 2 years before our wedding- two years and 3 bridal shows later Remember Me was still our #1 choice for picture quality, customer service and price. THANK YOU Todd and Team!

Jolynn · Married on 08/24/2013

The Remember me photo booth made our wedding complete. it was the main attraction, and everyone has commented to me on how fun it was and what a great idea it was. I love the guest book, and Taylor and Bailee are so excited to have it to remember everyone who came.,

Carrie · Married on 05/25/2013

Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth! Unlike others I have seen, it was spacious and had custom elements such as mine and my husband's name. We could not have been happier with their service.

Carol · Married on 11/06/2012

They exceeded my expectations. They were very easy to work with and the staff was professional. They made sure I did not have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth. I used them again on 06/05/13 and once again had a Fabius experience.

Todd and his Photo Booth helped make my daughter's Sweet 16 a blast for her and her friends! It was a great way to capture the night without being intrusive and the kids loved it. Everything ran smoothly, the props were numerous and fun and Todd was very accommodating. Highly recommend!

Men-Hui · Married on 10/20/2012

Everybody could not stop raving about how much fun the photobooth was and how friendly and helpful the photobooth duo staff members were. It was one of the biggest highlights for our guests and especially for us, the bride and groom. I would highly recommend Remember Me Photobooth to anybody who wants a great addition to any party!

Monica · Married on 05/19/2012

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Everyone at the wedding reception loved the photo booth--the TV screen out front so others could see what was happening inside, the care taken with replicating the wedding invitation style on the photo cards, and the personalization of the green screen backdrops for my daughter's travel themed wedding was amazing. The guestbook/scrapbook that they assembled and gave the wedding couple at the end of the night is absolutely beautiful and is one of the best keepsakes they could have of their special day.

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2011

Remember Me Photobooths was awesome! Its was the best part of the reception! They were professional, got a great price, and had great quality!

Dani · Married on 06/25/2011

Wedding receptions can be stressful. My wife and I married in a state neither of us was originally from, so we had to travel back to our respective states to have receptions there. After having a total of three, I discovered that they can be even more stressful than the actual ceremony. It is a huge relief when something simply goes as planned, so having something exceed expectations can turn a typical night into something truly memorable. Remember Me Photo Booths is a perfect example of this exceptional service.
    The most immediate thing I noticed about Remember Me was how easy they made everything. Instead of carting in a huge, unattractive photo booth, they brought a collapsible booth that was quick and easy for them to set up. Along with this, the size of it was great. Whereas most booths can only accommodate a few people, Remember Me’s booth was large enough for entire families (I think the largest we had was seven or eight). They even fit easily into the pictures.
    The quality of the actual pictures was equally impressive. You were able to choose either black and white or colored photos, and both look great after printing. The interface is extremely simple, so no one should have a problem getting the pictures they want. The only thing you’re required to do is come up with creative poses! The photos print off quickly in two strips. One was kept by the guests and the other was given to us in a beautiful scrapbook. The top of the photo strips was even personalized for the occasion.
    It should be noted that the scrapbook costs extra, but it was definitely worth it. It allows you to bring home a fun and classy souvenir from the night that also doubles as a guest book. The guests write their notes right next to their pictures, so matching names and notes to faces is never a problem.
    Finally, having Remember Me Photo Booths at our wedding reception made it more enjoyable. Simple as that. It’s the perfect way to welcome guests to the reception in a fun manner. Remember Me brought a bin full of costumes with them, so guests could choose to wear outfits for their pictures. Remember Me also allowed groups to take multiple pictures. Kids who would usually be bored at a wedding reception spent the night trying on costumes and getting their picture taken.
    I was wowed with everything Remember Me Photo Booths brought to the occasion. From the professional and courteous couple that was manning the booth to the actual setup and quality of their equipment, everything was top notch. They come highly recommended.