56 Reviews for Remember Me Photo Booths

Photobooth (1)
29 Remember Me Photo Booths Reviews

Todd was great to work with through the entire process! My sister got married 4 years ago and came across Remember Me. We had so much fun with his photo booth at her wedding that I used it again for my wedding a couple of weeks ago! His prices are amazing for everything that you get, and their props and signs were so fun! Our wedding guests spent a ton of time in the booth, and going back to look at all of the photos is so fun. I HIGHLY recommend Remember Me Photo Booths!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very responsive and great value for our money. We used Remember Me for our company Christmas party and they brought an entire table of various props, which were very popular. The two attendants were very helpful and printed out several photo strips for each group. Definitely will use this vendor again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Todd and his wife did a wonderful job with the photo booth! Great props, great photos, awesome service!

Profile Picture User6210102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Have used Remember Me Photo Booths for 2 years for our end of year Volleyball party. Would recommend them to anyone that is in need of some extra fun at their event. Girls LOVED it as well as the parents. Todd helped us out in a pinch this year, as we requested him on short notice. A pleasure to work with him..

Profile Picture Gigi, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely wonderful! They provided a great set up, great props, everyone there loved it! They are friendly and awesome to work with.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was my second time to have this company at our wedding reception. We had them in 2011 and again this year at both of our daughters receptions. They are absolutely wonderful. Very professional and easy to work with. Our guests were even excited that we had the same photo booth as at the first wedding. I highly recommend remember me photo. They are by far the best

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth at this wedding was a huge success. I heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests.

Profile Picture Trish, 1/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

AMAZING! Best photo booth company!! We're highly impressed with Remember Me Photo Booths. They traveled during a thunderstorm to be at our reception. All our guests who traveled during the thunderstorm as well got to enjoy the photo booth for multiple hours. Lots of fun!!! You Must Book them TODAY :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a huge success!! It was very user friendly, even my 6 year old grandson knew how to operate it! I would highly recommend your company to everyone! The staff was very friendly and were helpful. Your company rocks!!!!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were fabulous! They were early for my wedding reception and had the biggest smiles on their faces. They had the props very organized and were quick to make enough copies of every strip. They even printed an extra for a memory book that I was doing. It was a fabulous experience and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so excited when remember me photo booths said they were available for our wedding reception, and they were a total blast! Everyone totally loved it and they were so nice and professional and way friendly. I recommend them to anyone who wants an affordable, reliable, friendly photo booth... This is the one for you!

Profile Picture Camila, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service and a lot of fun. Would wholeheartedly recommend to others. Thank you for a great time!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Todd and his staff were amazing. My friend wanted to make a special backdrop for my husband and I. Todd kept in touch with her and the results were a spectacular personalized memory for us and all of our guests. He and his staff were very professional all through the planning process. He was willing to customize our package so that we could afford the booth! It was a big hit. By the time we left for the hotel we had a beautiful guestbook full of amazing photos and messages. My thanks to Todd and his staff for helping us celebrate and we will always cherish the memories.

Profile Picture User3058024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved it!! So much fun, the guests had a great time with the photo booth.

Profile Picture User3850232, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Planning a wedding can be such a stressful and hectic experience, but Remember Me Photo Booths made finding a photo booth for my wedding reception such an easy and positive experience! They were so friendly and professional, and replyed to all of my emails within minutes of sending them...day or night!

Todd Williams was a true pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service, and a top quality experience for my guests. The booth, props, and attendants were absolutely fabulous, not to mention the resulting photos!!!
I cannot express how wonderful RMPB was to work with in words, so I highly recommend that you hire them for your next event to find out for yourself!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Was perfect for my wedding. I teach a Kindergarten class and many of my students came and enjoyed taking pictures in the photo booth. It happened almost a week ago and people are still talking about how wonderful the booth was. Had lots of props to choose from and the T.V. outside to watch everyone was a great touch because that really helped to entertain the people outside waiting. Would definitely recommend remember me photo booth to anyone looking to add some more entertainment to any party.

Profile Picture Marylee, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Remember Me photo booth for our wedding and everyone LOVED it! Our guest are still talking about their pictures from the photo booth. Our album and special design for the pictures matched our wedding theme perfectly. We had scouted out Remember Me at our first Bridal Show 2 years before our wedding- two years and 3 bridal shows later Remember Me was still our #1 choice for picture quality, customer service and price. THANK YOU Todd and Team!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Remember me photo booth made our wedding complete. it was the main attraction, and everyone has commented to me on how fun it was and what a great idea it was. I love the guest book, and Taylor and Bailee are so excited to have it to remember everyone who came.,

Profile Picture Jolynn, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a hit! Almost everyone who used it came up to me to tell me how great it was. The props were perfect and both of the attendants were friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Stefani, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth! Unlike others I have seen, it was spacious and had custom elements such as mine and my husband's name. We could not have been happier with their service.

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a great success! All the guests really enjoyed it, young and old. There were plenty of props and the booth was large to accommodate many. The attendants even put together a scrapbook for us to take home at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They exceeded my expectations. They were very easy to work with and the staff was professional. They made sure I did not have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth. I used them again on 06/05/13 and once again had a Fabius experience.

Profile Picture Carol, 11/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Todd and his Photo Booth helped make my daughter's Sweet 16 a blast for her and her friends! It was a great way to capture the night without being intrusive and the kids loved it. Everything ran smoothly, the props were numerous and fun and Todd was very accommodating. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User2761438, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The communicated with very well and were helpful. They worked with us on the limited space we had available. They were friendly and did a great job!

Profile Picture User2749221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everybody could not stop raving about how much fun the photobooth was and how friendly and helpful the photobooth duo staff members were. It was one of the biggest highlights for our guests and especially for us, the bride and groom. I would highly recommend Remember Me Photobooth to anybody who wants a great addition to any party!

Profile Picture Men-Hui, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews