Relish, Inc. Reviews

10 | Hermitage, TN

10 Reviews for Relish, Inc.

Jill · Married on 01/16/2011

Relish printed our rehearsal dinner invites. We loved them for several reasons...first, they are local for us, which was a focus when choosing our vendors. Second, they were flexible with doing exactly what we wanted (Stephanie was the designer we worked with--so nice). The invitations were a great value, and were printed quickly. As a bonus, the invitations we chose gave money back to our community, for flood relief. Finally, after we received the invitations we received thank you notes and coupons from the company--great customer service. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Jennie · Married on 05/29/2010

The team at GetRelish made us the most amazing invites ever. So many compliments all the way around. They were very professional and very prompt with delivery. I couldnt believe how easy the process was with a beautiful outcome.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2009

I can't tell you how many compliments and even little notes we received on our RSVP's of people telling us how much they loved our wedding invitations! I absolutely loved the style and quality of the invites, rvsps and direction cards. We had such a hard time finding an invitation that we loved and then when I went to the Relish site and saw the way they could customize invitations, I was thrilled! I found a design I liked on the site and from there Stephanie customized the color, lettering, and size and sent me a proof. I was amazed at what she came up with!! I had a great experience working with Relish and definitely suggest them to every bride I meet. Thank you Relish!!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Julie · Married on 07/26/2009

The team at Relish worked with me to customize our wedding invitations and wedding programs. They really went the extra mile to help make both the invitations and programs...as Goldilocks would put it..."just right!" Thanks Relish!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2009

Relish made our wedding experience very pleasant. I wanted an invitation with a picture of my fiance and I on the front on a see through type paper with the wording underneath but I did not see anything like it on their website. I called and she immediatly said they could do it and to describe exactly what we wanted. After I gave her a sample of what I wanted she put together the perfect invitation!! I was very impressed with the end product I asked them to do our program fans as well. They turned out perfect as well. Something did happen with their machine which caused them to be a little delayed but they gave us thank you notes to compensate which I thought was very nice. We did order things very early and I think that helped a lot. Any time you wait last minute to do things there is always a chance of something going wrong. I know that they are good about trying to get you something last minute but do not criticize the company because you waited too late to place your order! I loved them and will use them for many more occasions! I have never worked with people so eager to please. I would highly reccommend:)

Sent on 08/13/2009

jennifer · Married on 09/16/2008

Relish Inc. provided a remarkable service above and beyond any expectations. They were able to meet our needs in a "crisis" situation(time was of the essence). They were extremely attentive to our needs, and provided comfort & reassurance in addition to outstanding consultation on our order.
    Relish is a superb company that provides extraordinary service while adding in compassion for the event or situation, which is often a difficult combination to locate.
    THEY ARE NOT JUST WEDDINGS!!! We utilized them for several ocassions other than matrimony.
    Relish can cater to any event & will customize your product, taking the time to collaborate personally with you until you have a wonderful design & are fully satisfied. We searched and spoke with multiple companies prior to finding Relish. They have been our best investment.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Nicole · Married on 07/12/2008

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations, and had tons of compliments on them. The invitations were very fun to create and met all my expectations!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Mindy · Married on 02/14/2008

My fiance and I spent days searching thru various invitation books and online invitation companies, when we came across Relish Inc. We did not even imagine the option of designing our own personal invitations for our wedding. When we found Relish, it was a God send. The 'easy to use' online building tool was so simple that my mother even was able to use it, and that is saying a lot. Our invitations turned out even better than we expected. We had ordered an electronic proof of our final wedding invitation and were so surprised at how quick the entire process was. We found a couple of other invitations in other catalogs that came close to what we wanted but not the exact same colors we were looking for. Those other invitations would have cost us around $1,100 if we had ordered it thru any other invitation card company. Thankfully we were able to get the color we wanted on our invitations because we got to pick the color. Being able to add our own personality to our invitations really set the tone for our wedding and allowed us to share our overall theme with all our invited guests prior to the guests even coming to our wedding.
    I even got a confirmation call from Relish after my order was placed, ensuring that all my needs were met prior to them being printed and shipped. That type of service is severely lacking in today's "high-paced" society and it was greatly appreciated. The invitations arrived at our doorstep within 1 week placing and confirming our order and they were even more beautiful than I imagined. My fiance even kept one and framed it for us to remember for many years to come. Thank you Relish for making a part of my wedding so much easier and less stressful. After all, if something was incorrect with my invitation, the only person I could blame is myself and fiance, since we built the invitation ourselves...with some minor help from my mother. I am telling all my engaged friends about this company.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Miriam-Danielle · Married on 09/08/2007

This invitation company is by far one of the best! My announcements looked beautiful and I am still receiving compliments on them (a year later!). The designer did an incredible job and I received everything in a very timely mannor. Thanks Relish!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Susan · Married on 06/21/2008

1.5
      2.0
      0.0

We ordered invitations, enclosure cards, envelopes, and thank you cards through Relish. Overall, we were not happy with the end result of the items we ordered. They looked like they were "hand made" but not in a positive way---we all felt that they just looked like we could have potentially printed them ourselves at home and glued them to colored paper. The invitations and thank you's both were cut straight and evenly which made them very difficult to put in the envelopes we ordered. In general, they just looked sloppy and like a DIY project rather than an item we thought we were ordering from a professional. If I were to do it all again, I would ONLY order from a company were I could see and touch a sample of the ACTUAL product I wanted to order.

Also, the delivery process was a wreck---it began with them not being completed on time, then the owner said she would deliver them herself the next afternoon by 1 or 2pm , then when she didn't deliver that afternoon, she said they were boxing them up then and that they would bring them to my house VERY soon...in the end after many calls to them and hearing all sorts of excuses, the invitations were delivered to my house after 9pm. And once they were delivered, they were even missing one of the items I had ordered (which they did promptly bring me once I called them after discovering them to be missing).

I know this company is new and a local operation, but I would not recommend them based on both their lack of professionalism and due to their poor quality of workmanship.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Relish, Inc.'s reply:

We are very sorry that you had a less than enjoyable experience with us. We remember working with you to complete your order. You needed your order in a hurry and we did all we could to get them completed for you within a week's time. When we had problems with our printer that we use, we explained the situation to you and you were very kind and told us we could deliver them the next day in person. Due to the situation we were in, we could not find someone to make a delivery so I ended up delivering them myself that evening to keep true to my word. As for the quality of the invitations, we presented you samples of the work prior to your order. As for the end design, as with all our iBuilder invitations, you were the designer of the resulting invitation. We have never had a complaint on the quality of our work, specifically no complaints about our invitations being cut too straight, but thank you for mentioning this.

I'd also like to mention that while we did send you swatches of the actual product you ended up receiving, we can also provide Hard proofs of your invitation (customized with your wording) - it is something you may order during the ordering process. Because it is a sample customized for you, we must charge for the time involved in processing it. You will find all other companies similar to ours charge about the same.

We at Relish sincerely wish you the very best in your marriage! Remember to enjoy the journey!