8 Reviews for Relish Catering LLC

Cocktail Reception (1)
Family Style (1)
Local (1)
Vegan (1)

Relish has been providing delicious, quality food for our firm's weekly Partner lunch for 3 years. We have also used Relish to cater client meetings, receptions and dinners. Laura Calderone is great to work with - she is responsive, organized and creative. Her customer service is superb. The Relish staff is always professional, helpful, and courteous. I give Relish my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

Profile Picture Anne, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

First things first, the food was delicious! And the service was friendly, accommodating, and not overbearing. Lastly, it didn't break the bank. If you stop reading here, just know the rest of this post is glowing. I don’t usually trust reviews that are too perfect, but I really don’t have anything bad to say about Relish Catering. My husband and I used them for our September 2016 wedding. They were recommended by a friend in the event business. I was impressed from our first phone call. Laura treated me like an old friend and made me feel comfortable from the start. She was up front about the whole process and crafted a menu that met everything my husband and I wanted without busting our budget. I appreciated most that she offered ideas that were cost effective. For instance, she suggested buying alcohol myself rather than charging me for it. She helped me find rentals that fit the feel of the wedding at lower costs. Her servers were fantastic and so nice to our guests. Most importantly, the food was amazing. And it was not run of the mill chicken and potatoes either. We had short ribs and catfish and a to die for peach salad with a melt in your mouth white chocolate and blueberry pastry. The food tasted the same on my wedding day as it did at our tasting, which never happens. My wedding cake was beautiful and the grooms cake was exactly as I described. My guests still talk about the food months after the wedding. Allison helped to coordinate the day, helping with a rain plan, the seating chart, set up and breakdown. She even took a few great photos for me. With the stress of the wedding and my job, I forgot to make the first payment! It just slipped my mind! But Laura sent me a nice, non-pushy note making sure everything was ok and agreed to meet me near my home to receive the payment. Laura and her team were by far the easiest part of my wedding. I will absolutely use Relish again for family events and professional opportunities. I highly recommend Relish.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Vegan, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

Food, service and originality are all top notch. If you need help figuring out a theme, menu or are looking for something that is a little more unique or different, they've got you covered. They are super creative, helpful and have everything you need! Chef and owners are great to work with and will work within your budget. Oh.. and the food is DELICIOUS!!!

Profile Picture David, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was delicious, the service professional. Call them.

Profile Picture Calli, 12/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Relish recently provided us with an exceptional service at our wedding in Gary's Loft, New York. I was blown away with the outstanding quality of food, with the level of service provided throughout and with all of the amazing people that work there - what a team! I am an event manager myself and Relish are without a doubt one of the best catering companies I have ever worked with across the globe. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was and how attentive and helpful all of the staff were. I wouldn't change one thing in reflection - everything was literally perfect.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I love Relish Catering!! They provide the best food and always very creative!! I will always use Relish as one of my top catering companies for my events!!

Profile Picture Blair, 5/15/18, 1 Review
0.5

Do not use this catering company. I can’t express enough how terrible the service was at our party. Staff was rude, the head caterer showed up in a t-shirt looking frumpy and unprofessional (I thought maybe she would change before guests arrived but no) and was seen looking at her watch numerous times, as if to say “how long do I have to stay here for?”. Food was taken and packed away and/or thrown away directly from under guests’ noses and when our guests asked why they were treated rudely. Also, items were missing from the agreed upon menu. We are so completely dissatisfied and disappointed. The head caterer acted like she wanted to be our friend while offering to be extremely helpful, but that was not true and furthermore a moot point when we needed her to do her job and act professionally and capably, not just be our friend and "talk the talk but not walk the walk". She reassured us time and time again that our expectations would be met and she did not even meet those basic expectations which she stated over and over that she would. One of our main concerns was that the guests would be fed and not go hungry. Guests left our party because they were hungry. Pizza was ordered because our guests were hungry. This is UNACCEPTABLE and frankly ludicrous after having paid for catering services. She even told us IN ADVANCE that any leftovers would be left for the guests and that no guests will be left hungry. This is exactly the opposite of what happened. Then after the fact she told us about the "caterer rule" to not leave leftovers for safety reasons. Then why were we explicitly told that we WOULD get leftovers? This is shady. Basically, she lied to us and took advantage of a nice couple trying to celebrate their wedding. We feel like we were taken for a ride and it has ruined our memories of what was supposed to be such a special day and event in our lives.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review