Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Relish Catering and Events

Specialty Beer (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
8 Relish Catering and Events Reviews

We highly recommend Relish Catering. We hired Kelli for our DIY wedding and she was incredibly helpful in designing a menu that fit our budget that was still elegant and delicious. She also assisted with ordering rentals, which was very important as I had no idea what we needed. Our guests raved about the food! Her staff was also very professional and went above and beyond to ensure the venue was clean when they left at the end of the evening.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Family Style, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Kelli has creative ideas, and is really helpful in thinking through the flow of the day/ event. I recommend that a couple plans to meet with her to share ideas, and listen to her suggestions... she's the professional! She came up with a delicious menu, but beyond the food, she helped us think through our schedule of events and provided some really helpful insights. I highly recommend Kelli and Relish Catering!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kelli and her staff were great. They put together a great meal and the service was excellent!

Profile Picture John, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My wife and I got married at my parents house in West Newbury, MA this past August and we could not have been happier with Kelli and Relish!! We live in Los Angeles so we had to plan everything from across the country. We found Relish on Google and were immediately drawn in by the beautiful pictures of their food and decor. Planning a wedding from across the country is pretty stressful but Kelli is so talented, helpful and reassuring that it made everything much easier. From planning the menu to walking through the space multiple times to plan everything meticulously, Kelli and her staff completely took care of us. We didn't want to have to worry about anything on the day and from beginning to end, Relish had everything covered brilliantly.
As soon as the ceremony was over, Relish waitstaff were ready with cocktails and passed hors d'oeuvres. They were all extremely friendly, courteous, professional and completely attentive without being obtrusive to the event.
When the reception started, they poured wine and water at every table and I never saw a less than half full glass the whole night. We also had 2 bars for cocktails, beer and wine. Relish organized all that as well and it was perfect.
Now, the most important part - THE AMAZING FOOD. Every single person who was at our wedding raved to us about how incredibly beautiful and delicious the food was. Kelli is a very talented chef and helped us plan the menu to our taste but also gave it her own unique, gourmet signature. Everything was perfectly cooked and prepared to look beautiful as it hit the buffets at the perfect temperature and look. And I don't even remember really noticing it happening, but as soon as everyone was done with dinner, the place was spotless and every guest was being handed a glass of champagne for toasts. Again, everything was seamless and perfect.
I can't say enough good things about Kelli and Relish. They truly made our wedding day better than we imagined it.

Profile Picture Todd, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Relish catering for a welcome lunch at home the day before our August 2015 wedding. The groom's family is from Germany, so we wanted to have a fun "cele-brat-tion" (bratwurst cookout themed) lunch.

Kelli was so nice and helpful with all aspects of the lunch. She came to our house before the event to help determine the best setup for the flow of a large open house style lunch. Day of, her team was amazing, with lots of cute serving pieces and made sure the presentation of everything looked amazing from start to finish.
Kelli helped us source some special German ingredients, so that we could impress even our German guests with the cookout menu. Everyone was complimenting on how delicious all of the food was! We would not have been able to pull off such a fun event without the help of Kelli and her team at Relish.

Their pricing is very reasonable for the top notch service they provide. We would recommend Kelli and hope to have another catered event with her soon!

Profile Picture User5401432, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

It was a pleasure working with Relish Catering. No glitches, no hassles, everything ran smoothly. Above all, beautiful settings and really delicious food!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American

I contacted three catering companies in advance of my wedding on August 1, 2016. All three gave me competitive pricing on an array of hors d'oeuvres, starters and entree choices. My husband and I chose Relish Catering because the owner is a close friend of my Nephew and his wife who were hosting the wedding reception. The whole evening from start to finish could not have turned out better. The entrees were served hot: the fish (Halibut) was delicious & perfectly cooked, and the guests who dined on the chicken and vegetarian dishes gave us nothing but positive feedback. The passed hors d'oeuvres and the starters were also first rate.
The service was impeccable and the waitstaff unfailingly polite. I would recommend Relish Catering without reservation.

Profile Picture Philip, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

My wedding was in October 2014. We hired Kelli/Relish as our caterer but really she and her team did so much more. Her food was amazing (my relatives were raving and still talk about her food), her team was so professional leading up to the wedding and throughout the day her staff helped in the way i would have expected a wedding planner to help. They stepped in any time they could and it made my wedding day perfect. There is not one negative thing I could say about my experience.
Kelli is an artist, amazing chef and smart business woman who has found a wonderful niche. She made my wedding menu feel unique and personalized to my taste and my husbands. She even asked us when we first communicated what our favorite foods were so she could incorporate them in the different courses.

Profile Picture User6201450, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Vegetarian, Local, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Delivery, Set Up