42 Reviews for Reliable Photobooths Inc.

Really happy with the service. Easy to work with and the photobooth was a great hit with our guests. The scrap book that we received at the end of the event with copies of all of the photos, plus guest comments was great. Would happily recommend this company.

Profile Picture Simon, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reliable Photobooth were a fantastic company to work with. I attended a bridal show in January 2013 which was how I was able to be familiar with the company. Our package included props, 2 prints and a scrapbook for a decent price (less than their competitors).

A few days before the event I was contacted by Peter who was the attendant at our wedding reception. He was pleasant and helpful to all of our guests. He even made sure my husband and I had a turn in the booth. Everyone absolutely raved about it and a cousin who was the fence about having one at her August nuptials was sold on the idea.

Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Finda, 3/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional. Great equipment. Tons of fun props. The scrape book they put together is really awesome too. All of guests enjoyed the booth so much and still talk about it.

Profile Picture Steven, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We learned about Reliable Photobooths from a wedding expo. in Philadelphia. They provided a great deal for us on the photobooth, and everyone had a blast taking pictures during the reception. The album that was given to us after the reception ended was a great reminder of the celebration, and the guests really enjoyed taking a copy of their pictues home and looking at others from the wedding online at a later date. Eugene, the person who set up and operated the photobooth, was polite, punctual, and professional. He went out of his way to contact the hotel's wedding coordinator to ensure that there would be enough time and space for him to set up. Overall, we had an extremely positive experience with this company, and would highly recommend them to friends and family members who are planning an upcoming party.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I and my husband would definitely use Reliable again for any event. They were friendly, professional and very flexible. Our attendants, Eugene and his asst. were phenomenal!!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. They made the booth so welcoming and treated my guests like royalty. I would absolutely recommend Reliable Photobooths to any one, because just as their name states, they are that and much more. Thank you again for being one the most enjoyable parts of our wedding!!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company was easy to work with and a hit at our wedding! As soon as the reception started some of our youngest guests started taking photobooth pictures using the props we provided. Within a minute of finishing their photo shoot, pictures were done and ready to take home as a souvieneer. Guests had a blast and the quality was great! Everyone loved that you could look online to see everyone's pictures. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3381547, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was set up in a timely manner. The attendant was very friendly and helpful. Lots of fun props! My guests loved it!

Profile Picture User1691412, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We ended up going with Reliable Photobooths for our wedding because we had a groupon and we couldn't be happier. They had a lot of fun props for the guests and put together a wonderful scrap book and CD that they gave us at the end of the night. They we hard to get a hold of at first, but that was probably because of the groupons. After we booked them they were very prompt in answering our emails and were very professional at our wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have been to a few weddings using Reliable photobooths inc. and knew we would not be disappointed!!! It cant be easy with drunk ppl in and out all night of their booth but they took very good care of our guest and let them have fun!!! we love our photo album and love that there is a website for our event for all guest to view pictures! Thank you again Reliable Photo booths Inc.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding – no matter what age! Eugene provided us with an online gallery to share with our guests, an iPad with the ability for our guests to upload their picture to facebook, and a beautiful guestbook that our guests were able to sign along with their picture. The set up was prompt and timely and the night flowed well with little back up (only because it was so popular). Service and quality is excellent despite their reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Rada, 6/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reliable photobooths was great! They were quick to answer phone calls and any questions we had! Their staff was friendly and very helpful! I am glad that we had found reliable photobooths!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

My husband and I are so glad we booked Reliable Photobooths for our wedding. Prior to our day, we went to a wedding with a photobooth and after seeing all the fun everyone had, we knew we wanted one but weren't sure we could afford it. I came across a deal for Reliable Photobooths on groupon and after reading the reviews they received, I booked them. I am so glad I did. Peter (our attendant) was on time and set up quickly. He let my husband and I know when the photobooth opened and let us know when it was about to close so we could get in any last photos. He was great! As for the booth itself, our guests loved it! It was big enough to fit larger groups of people too (I think our biggest group that squeezed in was 9). It didn't take away from our reception but enhanced it. I also highly recommend you add on the scrapbook option. It's a riot to look at the pictures our guests took and read their messages to us-- it is a keepsake from our wedding that we will treasure forever. Oh and bonus, we also got a CD and a website link with all the pictures our guests took throughout the evening-- so even if they left it out of our scrapbook, we still saw it...made for some more good laughs!

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Reliable Photobooth Inc. for our St. Patrick's Day Party and it was a great hit at the party. I can honestly say it was the best party we ever had, and everyone loved the photo's and were also able to take them home with them. Thank you Pete for making our party a great success.

Profile Picture User3140257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much to Reliable Photobooths and for being so awesome--definitely one of the biggest hits of the party!! Cannot recommend this vendor enough--you will get way more than your money's worth!! Amazing quality, amazing service, amazing props!! Definitely will use again and recommend to everyone I know. Thanks again, You guys rock! xoxo!!

Profile Picture IRINA, 3/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reliable Photo Booth was a wonderful company to work with. Everyone loved the photo booth and the photos look amazing. Eugene was very nice and professional and thank you again.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were great. Always answered the phone when I called and extremely helpful answering all my questions. Would definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture User2749161, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The living social deal was the best deal I found from any photo booth place in the philadelphia area.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great way to give your guests a party favor that they will actually use. Everybody at the wedding loved it. I would recommend getting more hours than you need. Reliable Photobooths called to confirm everything before the wedding and explained that most guests don't use the photobooth until after about an hour into the wedding. They recommended I add hours to the service and they were exactly right. Love the pictures and will cherish them forever.

Profile Picture User2709220, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

This photo booth rental was almost an afterthought...thank goodness we ordered it! It evidently was a ton of fun, as we have the photos to prove it! The photo album that we received after is so much fun to look at, and I saw the majority of our guests proudly carrying their own photos home from the wedding with them. Definitely get the props and the scrapbook...people leave their notes along with the photos, and it is PRICELESS! A ton of fun, and a nice alternative to the professional photos we will get. This company came on time and did the job well, all for a good value.
Heidi R. Doylestown, PA.

Heidi

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/17/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely loved Reliable Photobooths! They were extremely helpful, interacted with the guests, and everyone had a ball. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our experience with Reliable Photobooths Inc. was fabulous. We had a casual BBQ after our destination wedding but they would also be great for a more formal wedding. Eugene came on time and had the booth set up quickly and smoothly. They provide you with a CD of all of the photos and a link to the photos online. We were very very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were on the fence about getting a photo booth as it seemed a bit out of the budget but we ended up getting a pretty good deal here and are so glad that we had one! Peter was running our booth and he was fantastic - so friendly and professional and at the end of the night he handed us one amazing guestbook. Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth and we got compliments all night. Reliable Photobooths was so responsive and easy to work with AND a big plus for me - they let you pay with credit card online. We would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture User1725941, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Used this company for my wedding and was very happy with the result! All the gusts loved going in the booth and had so many laughs. I wasn't going to add the prop box but I am so glad I did because they really made for great pictures and people loved using them! The person working my wedding (Ari) was very professional and even did me a few favors throughout the night by passing on a message to the reception staff. I was worried that a photobooth might take away from dancing but it did not at all! SO glad I had them at my wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/26/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I had Reliable Photobooths at our wedding and the guests had so much fun!! The props they provided were great! Waking up the next morning and looking at our guestbook provided a ton of laughs. We got a cd of all the photos as well.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/19/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were a guest at a wedding that has Reliable Photobooths and it was a hit!! We had so much fun using them, we booked them for our weeding and it was another hit as well with our guests!!! We cannot wait to see the online gallery they provide with all the images!!!

Profile Picture Ana , 5/12/12, 6 Reviews