Reliable Gold Reviews

3 | Providence, RI

3 Reviews for Reliable Gold

Juliet · Married on 10/23/2011

I am a jewelry fanatic. I'm obsessed with it, and my now husband knows it. When we started talking about getting married, I very casually looked across a few websites, gathering inspiration for my engagement ring and our wedding rings. I knew from the start that I wanted something antique/vintage. I would have loved any ring my husband chose, but he knew me well enough to share the process with me. He'd given me a few pieces from Reliable Gold and I knew when we got engaged, it would be our first stop. Rena, the owner, took the time to get to know my style and personality. When we came for our engagement ring appointment, she presented us with three options that she'd selected for me. I ended up trying on a lot more than those three (who wouldn't?), but she'd chosen well. They were not only beautiful, but special. After we'd looked at all the options, she admitted that one of the three was her favorite and the one she thought most suited me. That ended up being the ring I chose, a 1950s diamond cocktail ring in the shape of a stylized flower. I absolutely love it, it's perfect for me. People go crazy over it because they have never seen an engagement ring quite like it. I can't stop staring at it! We went back for our wedding bands, and it was just as much fun as our first appointment. Rena and her staff are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and have great ideas. They take the time to learn what you're looking for and give suggestions, but don't pressure you. Best of all, her jewelry is absolutely beautiful and unique.

Sent on 11/07/2011

We found are lovely gold bands at Reliable Gold the day after Christmas. They were the only jewelers open on that day. These estate rings were reasonably priced and Reliable Gold had them re-engraved for us at a surprisingly reasonable fee.

Sent on 02/02/2013

Reliable Gold was so wonderful - they took so much time to talk with my fiancée and I about our wedding plans and our style preferences. They were very knowledgable and friendly. Thanks Reliable Gold!

Sent on 12/06/2012