Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

125 | Orlando, FL

125 Reviews for Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

julia · Married on 08/15/2014

Regina is just amazing!! She is the most sweetest lady you could ever want to meet and her work is incredible. Our wedding was small and intimate and I was unsure how we would feel with it just being us and a photographer? But I needn't have worried because Regina soon made us all feel so at ease. Regina as managed to capture those special moments so beautifully and everyone who's seen our Wedding photo's think that they are stunning!!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Regina was amazing and fun to work with. She and her husband were perfect. They were prepared and professional but also had a way of putting everyone at ease so we could enjoy the day. Being that they had to travel to a new venue out of state I was so impressed that they took the time to explore and learn the venue the day before the actual wedding took place. They were both so friendly and easy to talk to and the pictures were exquisite. I can't say enough good things and would recommend Regina in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Donna · event on: 06/18/2014

Regina was a fabulous photographer. She knew the Disney property like the back of her hand. She made sure to get all the shots we requested plus some great ones we would not have thought of. I could not be more happy with the photos she took for us at Disney's Beach/ Yacht and Boardwalk. They all turned out amazing !

Sent on 08/04/2014

Regina and her husband were true professionals. Not only was the end product amazing, we had a great time during our event with them!
    We also used their photo booth and it was awesome! The guests always love the photo favors and we got a fantastic guest book out of it!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Meagan · Married on 05/30/2014

Regina and her team are incredible! She is such a sweetheart and makes you feel like you've been friends for years. The quality of her work is amazing and we received so many compliments on our wedding photos. Can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Haley · Married on 05/29/2014

Regina is an exceptional photographer and person. Regina was very prompt on returning all calls and emails in regards to any questions or concerns we had. She is a genuinely sincere person and fun to be around. On a side note, Regina took the time to remember the names of everyone in our family and when directing everyone to where they needed to be she addressed them all by their name. It was very heartwarming to know she took the time to make such a great impact on not only my husband and I but also on our families. She left a positive impression on us, our family and guests.
    We look forward to having her capture our further adventures.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Donna · Married on 05/25/2014

Regina and her husband Gary were awesome! They did our engagement shoot at UT back in March. They were so wonderful with my now stepdaughter, really getting her involved. Our wedding was in May (we also did the fun photo booth) and she was absolutely amazing, I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a great photographer. Professional, courteous, friendly and accommodating. I can't wait to see all my pics

Sent on 06/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

Regina was amazing!! I hate the whole picture process at weddings-it always seems to take forever and I did not want that. I told her she had 30 minutes to do all the pictures, and what would get done got done and what didn't oh well. She said that was no problem, and we proceeded to go through my list of must have photos. She also asked for all of the names of everyone, and on the day of the wedding, she knew everyone's names! It was amazing service! She knew her order, and sure enough, we were done well within 30 minutes! I am still so impressed with her; absolutely amazing job!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Elsa · Married on 05/10/2014

Best human Being and photographer ever! If you want to have the best photos of your wedding, Regina is the best choice.

Sent on 07/23/2014

brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

Love her! So professional! She knew everyone's names and used them the entire night! So friendly and listened to my requests...was on time and responds to all emails promptly.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

Regina and her husband great. They were responsive, flexible, had great suggestions and just fun to be around. My mother and in-laws were thrilled with the service. She really is a lovely person and her knowledge of Disney photo opportunities is hard to beat. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Ericka · event on: 03/17/2014

Regina Hyman was a joy to work with at our Disney Vow Renewal! She was very professional and very personable at the same time. She interacted with my family and all our guests. Everyone committed on how impressed they were by her. She also worked with us on a package that would be best for our needs. Our photographs are beyond beautiful, and she also made us a slide show. I could go on forever on how much we love Regina! She is great and we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Brandi · Married on 01/27/2014

Regina Hyman Photography was wonderful! Regina was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. My photographs are beautiful! She truly helped make my special day even more amazing! I would highly recommend her not only for weddings, but for any occasion. She's a very talented person who will definitely give a quality service with a beautiful outcome.

Sent on 05/06/2014

We loved Regina Hyman Photography! She is very professional, very sweet, and takes amazing photos! We had our "sneak peek" photo snapshot within no time. I completely recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Jenn · Married on 12/21/2013

Regina was absolutely fabulous! She did our engagement pictures and our wedding and both turned out better than we ever could have imagined! She has a great eye and captures the moment perfectly. She is wonderful to work with and goes above and beyond when working with you. She learned the names of all my family members beforehand, which they were super impressed with (and we were too!). We still have people telling us our engagement photos were the "best they have ever seen" and I bet they will think the same from our wedding photos! In addition to being an awesome photographer, she makes you feel very comfortable and is very responsive when it comes to returning your email/call as well as getting your photos back to you in a very timely manner. I would recommend Regina to anyone! We hope to have her as our photographer for many shoots in the future!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2013

Let me just say she is amazing!!! One of the nicest people to work with for a wedding!!! She capture as our moments!!! Best decision I ever made!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Angela · Married on 11/12/2013

Fantastic photos everyone looks fabulous. Easy to work with, Lovely Girl. Amazing memory calling all our wedding party by their first name!! Beautiful memories thanks to Regina, and value for money to top it all off. Would recommend Regina all day long!!!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Maurica · Married on 10/20/2013

I had a great experience with Regina during our wedding day and the photos turned out beautiful.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Kassandra · Married on 09/27/2013

Working with Regina for our engagement pictures was the best decision we have made! We came from out of town and she made the planning process so easy. Upon arrival she was very flexible in working with us and possible inclement weather to make sure our shoot got done. She made us feel so comfortable and we had a great time taking pictures. She had wonderful ideas and seeing the pictures has only further proved what a great photographer she is! Not to mention, we had an online video, online photo album, and a DVD in the mail exactly 3 weeks after the shoot. Amazing turn around time. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Andy · Married on 09/21/2013

As father of the groom I did not meet Regina until the day of the wedding. By then she had met with the bride and groom to develop an understanding of their interests, did a magnificent engagement shoot at Bok Tower and completed a bride-only shoot at the wedding venue. The day of the wedding she and her staff were extremely congenial and professional. I never once felt their presence intruding on our ability to enjoy the event to the fullest. Most importantly, based on the initial photographs I have seen, they fully chronicled the entire wedding with beautiful pictures that we will all treasure.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Sasha · Married on 08/30/2013

Regina Hyman is an exceptional photographer! I was a bride on a budget who was hesitant to pay for photos to be taken at my wedding. I had heard horror stories from friend and family members never receiving their photos or albums they had paid for. And I definitely did not want to pay for something I was not going to receive. Regina was more than accommodating in her explanation of services and available packages. She did not restrict us into a specific package or "deal". Instead she allowed us to customize our own package of photos of what we might like and allowed us to speak to her from afar, since our wedding was long distance. She was such a delight to speak to on the phone. Super prompt at answering emails and questions we might have. And made it her mission to commit our wedding to memory, making that day as seamless as possible. She was so sweet and knew all of the bridal party and family members names. In every aspect I felt Regina went over the top and beyond to make our photos, and the shoot spectacular. I would use Regina again, in a heart beat again!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Shana · Married on 07/05/2013

Where do I even begin? From the moment my (now) husband Sean and I met Regina for our engagement photos over a year ago we made an instant connection and couldn't have been more at ease. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed to get the best pictures. We then also had Regina photograph our wedding at Walt Disney World and couldn't be happier. Her creative talent blows us away and the pictures are a gift we will forever cherish. Not a day goes by that we do not look at them and talk about what an incredible time we had working with Regina.
    Regina is extremely professional, fun, outgoing, and knows just what makes a perfect photo. She is extremely responsive and flexible and always works to please the bride and groom. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 06/15/2013

Regina is great to work with! She provided our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Through her contacts I was also able to add a video of the ceremony and photo booth to our package. The photography package was the best investment I made in the wedding process! We have some wonderful pictures to remember our big day including our bubble exit. Guests are still commenting what a unique idea the photo booth/scrapbook was at our reception.
    I love Regina's personal touches. She made a beautiful video collage of our wedding using the song from our first dance. I can't wait to see how the photo album turns out. I highly recommend using Regina Hyman Photography to capture your big day.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Veronica · event on: 06/09/2013

Regina is awesome! She's always more than prepared for the photoshoots she's done for us! And so patient and kind, especially when a little 1 year old doesn't feel like cracking a smile, or when the subjects (like us) don't really know what we're doing in front of the camera! But she knows exactly what she sees behind it, and the pictures always come out amazing.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Emma · Married on 05/30/2013

Regina did our evening shots at the Grand Floridian and on Poly beach. Regina was so friendly and couldn't do enough to get the shots I wanted including running us about in her car to make sure I got the sunset shots with the castle in the background. The photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, such good value for money!! I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use Regina again for family shots when I eventually get back to the US.

Sent on 07/22/2013