Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

125 | Orlando, FL

125 Reviews for Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

Nicole · Married on 02/27/2016

Words cannot even explain how amazing Regina Hyman was to us for our wedding!! In my opinion, photography is one of the most important aspects to a wedding. Me and my husband love to look at our pictures that Regina took during our wedding. The memories she captured for us were beautiful and perfect! Not only is her work absolutely stunning, she is very professional and will go above and beyond to give you a great photography experience. For our engagement shoot, we didn't bring umbrellas because it was sunny all day. She had brought only one umbrella but insisted I use it so that I don't get my hair wet to ruin my pictures. She walked in the pouring rain with all of her heavy gear just to make sure the pictures were exactly what we wanted!! Her and her husband were such a pleasure to work with and always made us smile through the process. The pictures we have are more beautiful than I could have even imagined and she made the process so easy. She is very quick to respond to emails and very organized. A bonus is she travels often to photograph weddings! Hands down, she is a MUST for wedding photography. Amazing experience and if you are looking for a wedding photographer, I will highly recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Allison · Married on 12/06/2015

Regina was fantastic to work with from start to finish. She was so sweet and made us feel so comfortable from the very beginning. Finding the right photographer was the hardest part of the wedding planning experience, and I'm so glad i found Regina. The quality of her photos and amount of product we got with her packages far surpassed anyone else i considered. Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kathleen · Married on 12/05/2015

If I had to choose one of my favorite experiences in getting married it would be being able to work with Regina.

There are not enough words to express how much I love Regina Hyman Photography! From the moment we met face to face- her smile, genuine spirit, and love of what she does shines. She is very professional and is always ready to help with any questions you have. Creativity and an eye for detail shows through every picture that she takes.

My husband and I can be quiet shy, but when we took our engagement photos, she made us feel so comfortable that we were able to be ourselves and have fun. Everyone that has seen our engagement and wedding photos absolutely loves them!

I can't tell you how Regina just helped make our wedding day such an amazing experience. Regina and her wonderful team were able to gently guide my huge family in taking the most amazing photos. We had a large bridal party and a huge entourage, but this wasn't a problem for her. She is incredibly organized and was able to take so many creative pictures. Regina encouraged me to tell her what I would like captured in our wedding photos and she made it happen.

Regina is so talented that when I look at our photos, I am immediately brought back in time to the very moment I am looking at. I am able to remember all the wonderful feelings and memories that surround each picture taken. She truly captured every: detail in our decorations, special moment smile, hug, and even a toast that my cousin and I took- by ourselves-in honor of our fathers who passed away. I can go on and on! :)

In the world full of wedding and special event photographers, she is the best and above the rest!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Kat and Yen, we LOVED photographing your amazing and beautiful wedding day! The two of you are so much fun and all your friends and family are so kind! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review and we want you to know how grateful we are. THANK YOU and we pray your lives are always filled with love, laughter and your Happily Ever After!

Kimberley · Married on 12/03/2015

We are from overseas so worked with Regina via email to book a package that worked for us. She was absolutely great responding to our emails and she also arranged a Skype call prior to our Wedding to discuss all of the details and to go over any special shots we wanted. This was great being able to 'meet' over Skype and it was really lovely to chat with Regina.
    Regina was an absolute joy to have there on our wedding day. She worked so hard all day long and our family commented on how great she was too.
    We have just had our photos sent to us and we truly are so, so happy! They are beautiful and we are truly grateful that we chose Regina and that she was our photographer.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Anisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Words cannot describe Regina's work! Any picture I could imagine having or wanting, Regina was there to take it. She really takes the time to get to know couples and the kind of photography style they are looking for. Her husband Gary works with her and is amazing as well. We got married November 14th and had our wedding photos by January 1st. The photo packages she offers too are extremely reasonable and you can feel at ease knowing you will love your photos!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Amber · Married on 11/11/2015

Definitely do not look any farther. Regina Hyman Photography is amazing! Besides her amazing talent and BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS, she is such a sweetheart. As soon as I (bride) walked in and saw Regina at our ceremony location I was put at ease. She is a shining star of happiness and professionalism. My husband and I could tell she truly cared about our day and it wasn't just another job.Regina kept in constant contact in the the months leading up to our wedding and really helped us with planning a Disney wedding as we were living 16 hours away from Disney at the time. Everything you could want and expect from your wedding photographer, Regina has. My husband and I already plan to book another family photo session soon!! Regina Hyman Photography is the best!!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Sent on 04/20/2016

Carolyn · Married on 10/30/2015

Regina was great!!! She had great ideas for photographs and listened to what we wanted. I would use her again!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Regina was the easiest part of the entire wedding experience. I found out about Regina through my venue (Kapok Special Events in Clearwater, FL) - my wedding planner thought her pictures had turned out very nicely. Before I booked her, we had a conversation about her photography style. It was evident from that conversation that Regina loves what she does, but is also highly professional. When we booked Regina, we decided to include the engagement session in our package, to have the chance to work with Regina before the wedding itself. We did our 60-minute engagement shoot at the University of Tampa. Regina is very personable and we both felt comfortable with her right away. She did a great job at leading us and coming up with creative shots. After the shoot, she sent us a sneak peek within 2 days and we received all of the pictures (approx. 90) within 5 weeks, via a password-protected website and a DVD via mail with a copyright release letter. Wedding pictures took 5-6 weeks, which is great for the number of pictures we received.

Now, to the big day. Regina contacted me about a month before the wedding to set up a time to walk through timelines, special requests, etc. Regina and her husband Gary were the photography team. They work incredibly well together and you can tell that they both love what they do (and each other!) She did a great job directing the extended family after the ceremony so that we got through all of the pictures relatively quickly. Like the engagement session, Regina was wonderful at guiding everyone into just the right pose, without it being pose-y. She made sure to get all the shots on our “list” and had tons of additional ideas. When it was all said and done, we had over 1,200 pictures! It’s been very difficult to pick favorites because we are so pleased with how they turned out. Many guests told us how wonderful our photographer was. We’re so happy that we picked Regina to capture our wedding memories!

Sent on 04/23/2016

We loved working with Regina! She is very personable and easy to work with. Her pictures are amazing. She lets you run with your own ideas for pictures. We were very pleased with her pictures.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Gillian · Married on 09/25/2015

We absolutely love our photos, and quality of her work, the professionalism and promptness of her communication, her pricing, and everything that she did! We are so grateful to have been able to book Regina for our WDW Wedding and we recommend her business to ANYONE looking for a photographer in FL. She's the best!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Melinda · Married on 07/10/2015

Amazing service and fun to work with! She did an excellent job and we would absolutely recommend her as a Wedding Photographer :-)

Sent on 08/19/2015

Regina and her husband Gary are the best photography duo a couple could ask for. To future couples: remember when selecting a vendor that your photographer is the only one who actually joins you, your family, and your friends for each minute of the big day - so you have to like the personality, not just the portfolio, of the people you choose. Regina fits the bill on all counts. From our initial phone call, I knew they were the ones for us, and my confidence grew with every email and phone call. They are kind, courteous, competent, attentive, and professional in every sense. The minute Regina showed up on my wedding day, everything went from chaos to calm in an instant. She has a way of commanding a room without ever seeming domineering: instead, she quietly, subtly helps shape your day while simultaneously capturing every important moment, soothing your nerves, and building your excitement. She somehow does this while blending into the background when needed (excellent boundaries!), never ever stealing the spotlight or interrupting the moment (not easy when you have to get the good shot!). It's hard to put into words just how much her services added to our day.

Of course, in addition to her professionalism, Regina's photos are beyond exquisite. We got endless compliments that she shot some of the best wedding photos people had ever seen! She captured the very best of us, got the essence of our very relationship on camera, and adhered to every shot list request - for a reasonable price to boot. We got world class products to commemorate our day.

I can't recommend Regina Hyman Photography enough. I can't fathom ever choosing anyone else! We will treasure her work forever.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Diane · Married on 04/24/2015

Hiring Regina as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding--maybe the best. We got over 1000 photos from our wedding, and I love them all. She was really flexible with our shot requests, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. My husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Regina (and Gary) made us feel relaxed and confident--plus she was great at posing us, as well as capturing more candid moments. I sobbed while walking down the aisle, but she still managed to get some pictures where I look good (believe me, it couldn't have been easy).

Sent on 06/28/2015

Catie · Married on 04/18/2015

Quite possibly the BEST wedding decision we made...

There are so many aspects of wedding planning that are stressful, but Regina Hyman Photography was not one of them. At all. From the beginning, Regina was extremely helpful - sending us samples and giving us information throughout our planning season. Regina and her husband were the dream photography team: talented, friendly, kind, responsive, professional, charming, and hard-working. The pictures are so beautiful, and we were in awe! Still so thankful for them!

Do yourself a favor and pick Regina Hyman Photography. Not even kidding. Seriously so perfect.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Monica · Married on 04/11/2015

Regina, was such a sweet lady to work with, it almost felt like we have known her for quite sometime, She quickly learned everyones name including our bridal party consisting of 8 girls and 7 guys and our families too. She made it her duty to make us all feel very comfortable and welcome. Everything flowed so nicely throughout the wedding, we were never rushing to take pics here and there we did all we could and had plenty of time for it all. Regina created a photo timeline for the day of the wedding to help us understand at what times we would do what, it made the whole process so enjoyable that way, and we were never losing valuable time. We received over 1400 images taken at our 7 hour wedding, she and her husband were there during every special moment, I cannot think of any moment they did not capture on camera. Regina kept us updated after the wedding and informed us of how far along she was with her image editing. Within a month we were able to view all the images online. They all came out beautifully!! I have only wonderful things to say about Regina Hyman Photography and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Terry · Married on 02/14/2015

Regina was incredible and captured the most special day of our lives life like no other could have. In addition to the gorgeous photography, she was very easy to work with and made us feel very, very comfortable throughout all of the picture taking. I could not be any happier with how our photos turned out.

Sent on 05/27/2015

megan · event on: 02/10/2015

So incredibly pleased with our photos from our vow renewal in Walt Disney World! Regina was very professional, had great communication and took fantastic photos of our event!!! I love reliving that day through the beautiful pictures!

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • W

Winda · event on: 01/28/2015

Regina was a blessing for me and my husband. She was very professional and understanding. She did an amazing job with our pictures. I didn't have a special occasions but just to have some pictures with my husband while I'm going through chemo. So she make sure I felt special and took her time to captivate our special moments with each other. Thank you so much Regina. You awesome!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Phuong · Married on 01/18/2015

Very professional and talented! We love all our photos from engagement and wedding. Highly recommended as Regina has an eye for creativity! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 11/22/2015

If I could give higher than a 5 star rating I would! Regina and Gary were our wedding photographers for our Disney wedding in November. I cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about them! From the first emails and phone calls, Regina was amazing! From the beginning, I felt comfortable with Regina and it was like talking with a friend. Both Regina and Gary are so friendly, it truly helps to make the day so much fun. They both made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, they made the photography fun, and that translated into beautiful and amazing pictures. Our wedding photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined! The colors, the fun, unique, creative, beautiful shots - because we were comfortable and having fun, they were able to capture truly beautiful moments between my new husband and I We feel so lucky and blessed to have had Regina Hyman Photography be our wedding photographers! Regina and Gary, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

Regina is fantastic all around!! She did just an amazing job onsite. We had a lot of family members and a large bridal party but she still remembered everyone's names and moved through the photos so we had time to take photos on our own. We are in love with our first photo preview and are extremely excited to see the rest of our photos!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Tabitha · Married on 10/21/2014

Not only was Regina amazing on our wedding day, the consultations and meetings we had beforehand really cemented the fact we had chosen the right photographer. She took the time to get to know us, what we were looking for in our photographer and she met and exceeded every expectation we had. On the day she was sweet, professional, and made everyone feel at ease. We got our photos really quickly after the wedding and the quality is second to none. Our guests are still talking about her, how they felt so comfortable with her and she fit right into our wedding day. Thank you Regina, we can't wait to get back to Florida for an anniversary session!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2014

Choosing Regina Hyman as our wedding photographer was the best decision during the entire Disney wedding planning process. Our experience was nothing short of superb. Here are some (of many) reasons why I highly recommend Regina Hyman Photography:

1) The photography packages are completely customizable. We did not need an engagement photo shoot but our long wedding day itinerary required more time. She was flexible & forthcoming with solutions to best accommodate our needs & we only paid for the package elements we wanted.

2) Regina has extensive knowledge of Disney property. As a former Disney Fine Arts photographer she knows every secret nook & cranny within the Disney resort. We started at Disney's BoardWalk Inn, had the ceremony at Sea Breeze Point & ended at EPCOT Center. She knew how to best use each of these locations to produce stunning photos. Regina was not afraid to improvise on the fly which resulted in capturing some of our favorite moments of the day.

3) She is a lot of fun on your wedding day. Regina & her assistant photographer Erica were such a pleasure to be around.

4) Wedding photos are submitted within a short time frame. Regina sent us a preview of 8 pictures just 2 days after the wedding & all the photos were ready 3 weeks later. This timeline is impressive considering that many (if not all) images were retouched. It can take hours for a retouch artist to refine just one image-we had over 700 photos!

5) Photography is Regina's passion! She knows exactly what to do to get a great wedding snapshot & Regina is definitely in her element behind the camera lens. It was easy to see that Regina genuinely enjoys taking wedding photos & her talent/expertise/artistry shows in every image she captures.

Making the right choice for a wedding photographer was a very important decision & Regina exceeded our high expectations. We now have an outstanding portfolio of wedding pictures that will be treasured by family & friends.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2014

I can not say enough good words about Regina! I will 100% use her again for family shoots, I'm planning when we'll be back in Orlando and being able to book her already.
    She's a dream to work with, 100% professional but so lovely, it was easy and comfortable with her. She was a pleasure to spend the day with, and so special that she was there for our beautiful wedding.
    She worked with the time scale we had, the budget we had, and what shots we wanted. I'm so thrilled with the the photos we have, which we got back very quickly.
    There are only positive things to say about Regina Hyman Photography, forever in love for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jen · Married on 09/17/2014

Next to marring my husband, Regina was the best part of my wedding!! From the moment we had our initial meeting with Regina I knew she was the one for us! She makes you feels at ease, and she really listens to every single detail about your big day. She really cares about the couple, and is available by phone or email to bounce wedding ideas off of, or to recommend vendors, or to just be a friend. I really felt like she was my life line, she worked with my day of coordinator to create a wedding time line. She was always on top of everything, and I always had confidence she had it handled. On my wedding day Regina went above and beyond to make everything perfect. She even helped button my dress when my maid of honor couldn't! Do not know where I would of been with out her!! My entire family was very impressed with how profession she carried herself, and yet how friendly she was with everyone. Regina made sure she addressed everyone in the family by name, again above and beyond! After our honeymoon I printed multiple sets of every single picture!! Each and every picture was amazing!! We booked Regina from mid morning until late evening, so viewing the pictures told the story of our amazing day! Regina captured our wedding day as a moment in time that we will now have forever. My husband and I just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary! We spent the evening going though our engagement and wedding day photos. The venue, my dress, the food was all perfect. But we both agreed the best money spend from our wedding was hiring Regina. We have the most precious time line of our big day captured with the most incredible pictures! My husband and I will be starting our own family soon, and I can not wait to show our kids someday. We even both agreed we would love to hire Regina again for baby photos, hopefully some day soon!!

Sent on 09/25/2015