Regency Garden Reviews

220 | Mesa, AZ

220 Reviews for Regency Garden

Kerrie · Married on 10/20/2012

GIRLS YOU CAN NOT PICK A BETTER WEDDING VENUE!! First, Regency Garden is beautiful both the ceremony area and the reception area (I got a ton of compliments from guests about how pretty the place was). Second, bang for your buck! The package includes world class venders; photography, catering, invitations, flowers, DJ entertainment, cake and more. Chris wants your wedding to be perfect and he will bend over backwards to make that happen. Ours could not have been more magical, we were so happy with everything!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Josh & Shawna · Married on 10/18/2012

Chris and his crew were fantastic. We could not have been happier with the beautiful place they have. From the garden to the reception hall to the bride and groom rooms, it was exceptional in every way. Many of our friends have commented about how surprised they were at how much fun they had at the wedding. While part of that was due to careful planning a big part of that goes to Regency Garden.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2012

Every place we went to we were always worrying about hidden expenses and lack of quality. The package that we picked was so affordable we spent around $10,000 total and that included everything, except an officiant and of course the dresses and tuxedos. The owner is amazing and he makes sure that you are satisfied with every decision that you make. If you have less guests he refunds you your money and will make sure that everything is fair. We had an amazing photographer, amazing caterer, amazing flowers, and an amazing cake! For the cake they let you design anything you want without any additional expenses. With the flowers everything was covered from flowers on the table to my flower girls baskets and flowers. Basically I loved this venue because not only do they make sure you don’t have to worry about anything but the day of they make sure nothing goes wrong. They will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is nothing but AMAZING!!! At the end my husband and I ended up not having a ride to our hotel so one of the wedding planners personally gave us a ride to our hotel. Why get married somewhere where you have to worry about the venders and what’s going on? All the venders go through the owner and are trustworthy hard working individuals. My theory is if you are spending money on a wedding it better be money well spent. Your wedding day should be stress free and relaxing, all you should have to worry about is getting there on time. Of course you are going to have the crazy girls who worry about every small detail, those girls end up ruining their own weddings if you ask me. Anyways it was amazing everyone loved our wedding it felt kind of like Disney land with the lights and the music, it was unexplainable how great it was. Also the DJ was hilarious he entertained everyone the WHOLE night, I had several people ask me who he was and comment on how hilarious he was.
    Thanks Regency - Ashley and Jorrell Heil

Sent on 01/04/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2012

Sorry it took so long to get this review posted, but I really want to make sure I did you guys justice! We are STILL getting compliments, almost 6 months later, on how great our wedding was. Working with Chris (the owner) was great – he fielded all of my and my fiancé's random, and sometimes repeat, questions with professionalism and ease. I had Evelyn as my coordinator, who took charge and calmed me down when my matron of honor ended up having a torn ACL. The details on site were beautiful, and made all of our pictures look perfect! All of the vendors that Regency partners with knew their stuff, and as a group worked wonderfully. The pricing was perfect – we had more to our wedding package than any other comparable location I looked at. I’ve already recommended Regency to two newly engaged couples. Thank you again!!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2012

A dream come true...that's the first thing that comes to mind. Every girl dreams of their big day and what it should look like, I thought I was able to picture every moment, but Chris, his staff, and every one of his vendors made it so I couldn't even imagine how amazing our wedding day truly would be. Chris and his staff are so personal, professional, and went way above and beyond to make sure nothing went wrong but quite the opposite, that our day was about us and the most amazing day of our lives.

Chris has chosen to do all-inclusive...and when I say all inclusive I mean from invitaitons all the way to photographer, DJ, flowers, food, cake, everyhting. I think this is one of the best ideas ever... Brian and I didn't have time to search a million vendors and Chris has mangaed to have the best prices while having high end vendors who are also truly caring and personal. I actually am sad that our wedding is over, I miss talking to our vendors and Chris :) Family and friends still talk about the "fun crazy DJ," "amazing yummy food," "gorgeous flowers," and "beautiful venue, who would have guessed thats what was behind the bars out front." :)

Brides, if you are looking, please stop in, the moment I stepped in to regency garden, I knew this was where I was getting married, then I saw the garden...the garden is beautifully landscaped, Chris even has cricket sounds at night for the garden, he goes so above and beyond to make it wonderful for everyone invloved. There are so many areas for pictures too...our pictures are truly awesome. The prices are incredibly reasonable, the vendors are absolutely beyond 5 star and there are hotels in the area which provide transportation which was a huge plus for us. Everything is done for you. We had to choose designs, colors, and flavors...that's all :) Great place for any event....

There are still not enough thank you's or words for all you and you staff and vendors did Chris, you are all amazing....

Jennifer and Brian

Sent on 12/27/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Regency Garden for giving my husband and I our dream wedding! The whole process from start to finish was a piece of cake. They do all the hard work for you by contacting and paying your vendors-you pay them one package price and they take care of the rest. That way the cake company, photographer, Dj, caterer, etc.. contacted me to set up appointments. It was so nice and I actually wasn't ever really stressed (until the big day when I got all shy haha). Luckily they have a lot of experience and contracted with the best vendors in the area. I was pleased with everyone who worked with us for our wedding.

I must give a shout out to Evelyn-the wedding coordinator. She was AMAZING!!! I brought her lots of little items and decorations and barely even explained what to do with them and yet on the big day I arrived and everything was laid out exactly as I would have done it myself. Also-I had a major freak out when I saw my flowers were the wrong color and she immediately went over to the flower shop and talked to the owner who fixed and re-delivered them! She was my voice that day and made sure I was happy! Not to mention she kept everything running smoothly. She is amazing!

Overall we are so happy that we chose Regency Garden. Our family and friends loved it as well. I had one tell me, "I've been to a lot of weddings but this is one of the absolute best!". My dad was reluctant to spend much on the wedding but after seeing it he agreed it was worth every penny. (Mind you-Regency has some of the best prices in the entire state for what you get!)

Thank you Chris & Evelyn and the rest of the team! You rock!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Cindy · Married on 08/10/2012

We had a come-and-go wedding reception at Regency Garden yesterday. I can't say enough good things about our experience there! This is the place to go if you want friendly, professional, and stress-free help with your reception plans from beginning to end. A huge thank you to Chris (the owner) for his pre-wedding suggestions and to Lisa who was amazing throughout the entire reception, from putting on corsages and boutonnieres to wrapping up all our picture frames afterwards. Our DJ, Sarah Birkett, was outstanding! We'll be coming back for our next daughter's reception...

Cindy Decker

Sent on 08/11/2012

MALLORY · Married on 06/24/2012

WOW, CHRIS IS THE BEST AND THE VENUE WAS TOO. WE HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THEM. GREAT VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR

Sent on 08/18/2012

Erica · Married on 04/27/2012

Regency Garden is amazing not only is it beautiful but their vendors are awesome! They made our wedding exactly what we wanted and made our night perfect. I have been getting calls and emails all week that this was the best wedding that our guests have ever been to everyone had a great time. I can not even begin to say enough good things about Regency Garden you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/03/2012

This Venue was AMAZING. They took care of every little detail, were very friendly and made our special day incredible. We decided to go with a package through Regency which made the planning process seamless. They scheduled everything for us and the vendors they provide are top notch. I would highly recommend them and everyone who attended our wedding was very impressed. The only some what negative I had was my family felt very rushed to get all my things together after my husband and I had left the venue. Overall this place was great, I couldn't have picked a better place.

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/10/2012

I can not say enough about how wonderful Regency Garden was. They were available to me at every step of the way. They treated me like I was the only bride getting married at their venue for the whole year! The day of the ceremony was so worry free. The venue is beautiful and intimate. Our guests loved the place, we got so many compliments on the location. Our entire families and my husband and I had an amazing time. Thank you Regency Garden!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Gary and Sandy · Married on 02/24/2012

Chris, the owner of Regency Garden, and his staff were professional, knowledgable and friendly, and provided us with outstanding service as well as peace of mind by answering all of our questions and explaining scenarios we hadn't even thought of.
    We appreciated the convenience of using the excellent vendors he recommended. This kept the price reasonable, and we were blown away by how terrific all of the vendors were, including Officiant Rick, the photographer, the catering company (A Savory Affair), the floral arranger, and Chris, the DJ.
    I can't think of anything that could have gone better. We give Regency Garden our unqualified endorsement to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding venue in the East Valley.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2012

Chris, the owner, was fantastic! He answered all of our questions promptly and was friendly every time we met with him. He made the planning stress-free and the day of the wedding was perfect! It was beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 03/19/2012
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 02/03/2012

These Guys made my wedding PERFECT!!! My wife and i cant stop talking about it. we wanna do it all over again and again. Chris who was in charge of regency was the most fun outgoing gentleman I've ever done business with and would gladly do so again... if your having troubles making that day come together, call this guy..hes got it all, and will get more...Every event has its flaws, but even with them my day was truly MY DAY...I only hope my life is as exciting and fun as my wedding day at Regency Gardens In Mesa, Az.
    Happiest groom ever...Richard Mehl...2.3.12

Sent on 02/08/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/20/2011

I fell in love with this place immediately when I walked in and it reminded me of the Blue Bayou in Disneyland (and guess what folks, that was what the owner Chris was going for). Not only was this place magical but it was well worth the value. With the package options, everything was included at an excellent price for the level of service received. We had gone out and priced everything al la carte but it turned out that we still could not match Regency’s prices. Everyone contact us instead of the other way around; which kept me from stressing out over every little detail. Everyone helped our wedding day be as unique as us.
    When it came time for the big day, that was when the magic happened. Everything came together flawlessly and when there was drama or a crisis, it was away from the bride & groom’s (us) eyes and ears. It was not until the next day that we had heard of what had taken place that we owed everything to the wedding coordinator, Evelyn, for making our wedding go so smoothly that we never noticed. Seriously, Evelyn had seamlessly taken control over a drama-filled moment and turned it around to make it even better than expected. Even the DJ, Chris Birkett, was so entertaining that every one of our guests had remarked stating that our wedding was the best they had ever been too. The Elvis costume Chris Birkett came out in for a moment was so perfect for the Elvis fans in our family. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family because this place makes sure you will never forget your wedding day because they make it magical.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2011

We are so glad that we picked Regency Garden to celebrate our big day. From the moment we stepped in to view the place, we knew we had found the right venue. Then after talking to them, they made us feel so comfortable about the planning process and the services they provide. They have teamed up with some of the best vendors around town and practically everything is taken care of for you. Our wedding day went so smoothly and perfectly thanks to all of their help and everyone commented about how great the wedding was. I credit this almost entirely to Regency Garden and their amazing staff and vendors.

Sent on 12/06/2011
  • Daphne

Daphne · Married on 10/28/2011

A magical place that took our breathe away. From day one Chris and his team were so helpful and always available if we had a question, and more than willing to offer ideas to make our day special. I was sure that something would go wrong, boy was I wrong! As soon as we got there everything was set up and ready to go. Regency Gardens is an amazing place, not one single detail was left out. From the music when our guest first walked in to the lights and flowers. The process from start to finish was hassle free and was definetly more than what I would have ever expected.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Makale · Married on 10/15/2011

My wedding day turned out to be really perfect because of Regency Garden. We booked an all inclusive deal & they did a great job! I love the atmosphere - it is very intimate. Elegant without being "stuffy". Really loved the experience with them. I thought my wedding day would be chaotic but it wasn't at all - I showed up & everything was done just the way I had imagined.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Barbara · Married on 10/09/2011

Thanks so much to Chris & Evelyn for an outstanding job well done. I would recommend Regency Gardens for anyone planning their ceremony and/or reception.
    By all means, go with the all inclusive packages. As the mom who did not live in the Phoenix area, it made me and my daughter's life a blessing planning her wedding. Every details was laid out and gone thru by Chris and Evelyn was quick and to the point during the entire ceremony.

I thought our Still Life photographer was insane when he suggested some of the locations and poses, but OMG the pictures turned out fantastic and everyone looked amazing. I love him!
    The flowers were gorgeous and only needed minor tweaking before the ceremony.
    Our DJ, Chris, from Birkettt Entertainment, was the absolute best ever. He kept the dance floor full and was the funniest ever. The guests are still talking about him.
    The only work I had to do was pick up the packed boxes of ceremony/reception items that Evelyn had ready at the end of the evening.

Thanks to all involved in making my daughter & new son's wedding a beautiful occassion.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2011

Everyone at Regency was fabulous! We just got married there and it is all my friends and family could talk about! They loved how intimate the setting was and how beautiful it was! Thanks Chris and Evelyn for everything!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kristal · Married on 10/08/2011

I could not have asked for a better day. I can honestly say that everything went off without a hitch! It was perfect. I'm so glad I went with Regency Garden. Chris and Evelyn are where it's at!! Everything from start to finish was so professional and went so smooth. We went with most of their preferred vendors which I would highly recommend. It was such an easy planning process and didn't feel stressed one bit. You can't find their quality for their price anywhere in the Valley. We were so impressed with everything. All of our guests kept telling us how beautiful the venue was!!

The rehearsal felt very rushed but I trusted they would make everything perfect on the wedding day and I was right. Everyone was where they were supposed to be. :) They even checked on us a few times during the reception to make sure we were doing alright which was nice.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for one of the best days of my life!! It was magical!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Sara · Married on 06/11/2011

When we 1st walked into Regancy we knew this was the place for us. It was perfect! Chris you are amaing at making other peoples dreams come true. The best service I have recieved ever. The event was amazing and I couldn't have asked for more. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful location with people that truely care and make it all about you. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and making it so easy for us. I couldn't of imagined anything else :)

Sent on 07/30/2011

Carmen · Married on 06/10/2011

There simply is very little to add to the accolades that others have given Regency Garden and to the owner Chris (as well as his accomplished staff). Our experience was absolutely ideal for us. We did not have the time, money, or, frankly, the interest in coordinating a wedding on our own. Our first concern was that perhaps this venue would be too pricey for our budget based upon the beautiful website and photos of the place, but we were delighted to discover that the pricing was affordable, offering one-stop shopping for efficiency fanatics like us. Not only was the venue affordable, Chris acted as a one-man wedding coordinator, facilitating every detail, which was priceless to us. There is simply not enough praise to lavish on Chris and his staff for the absolutely perfect day we had getting married at Regency Garden.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Ally · Married on 05/20/2011

Regency made it happen. Made our wedding day stress free and beautiful beyond words. I was so excited that we got our date booked with Regency. I was thrilled. We did the all inclusive package where the invitations, photographer, DJ, flowers, Caterer, cake were all included. I was student teaching at the time while planning the wedding... and everyone thought I was crazy, but then they realized just how relaxed I was and it was because of the grace of God and the great team at Regency. It was so wonderful that all the vendors contacted me, instead of me wasting time trying to find the best place to work with. We had an off site ceremony and they were so helpful with that as well, they dropped the flowers off and the photographer was on time and checked out the land before she started snapping pictures. Not to mention the pictures turned out great, thanks to Still Life Studios. Once we got to the reception, all that we had dropped off to be set up a few days before WAS. It was all out and beautiful and ready for the party to start. I was thrilled with everything. Regency looked fabulous and Evelyn and her team took such great care of us. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I could just go on and on. It truly was the only place that I would have picked for my reception. It was perfect and the day was far better than I could have imagined. Thank you Regency Gardens.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2011

Regency Garden is my happiest place on earth! When we first started looking for venues, my mom told me that I would know when I found the right one. The minute I walked into Regency I knew what she meant. I LOVED the intimate garden feel that flows from the outdoor ceremony site into the reception area. The venue speaks for itself when it comes to beauty but it is the owner Chris and the gals who work with him, Evelyn above all, who really make it shine.
    I highly recommend using their packages with the vendors provided. I don't think you can find higher quality vendors who genuinely enjoy what they do more. It also takes SO much stress off the bride because you have all the aspects you need, give Chris a check which he disperses to the vendors, and go to your appointments to pick what you want. No more googling and spreadsheets to keep track of everyone you need to book and pay, it's taken care of for you. The best part is that these vendors are truly like one big family. They have worked together countless times and know how the others work. When Chris tells you that his staff and vendors can run the show without him there, it's absolutely true because this happened with our wedding on April 30th. While we wished Chris was there because we have genuinely gotten to know and like him, nothing involving the wedding was subpar in his absence.
    Lastly, and importantly, Regency Garden is EXTREMELY budget conscious. I was shocked how reasonable they were after suffering price shock while looking at other venues around the valley.
    I can't even begin to thank Chris and Evelyn enough for orchestrating and working so hard to make our day special and "ours". Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2011