Regency Garden Reviews

220 | Mesa, AZ

220 Reviews for Regency Garden

Chris, the owner, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire wedding planning experience. Not being a fan of planning stuff myself, this was such a great place to go because of how smooth a process it is and the knowledge everybody affiliated with the venue has. This venue is also gorgeous and hope some of my guests will be inspired to get married there, too, in the future!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jennie · Married on 02/08/2014

I honestly can't say enough good things about Regency Garden. My wedding was on a Saturday, meaning I had to use their all-inclusive package, and I'm so glad I did. There's no way I could've scoured the city for the kind of quality I got for that price, and I didn't have to lift a finger. The food was amazing (my husband said it was the best meal he'd ever had, I agreed). The flowers were beautiful, the DJ, oh my God, this guy was phenomenal, everyone danced all night, from ages 3-65. The staff at Regency are incredibly responsive, I emailed Chris a non-urgent question at 10 one night and he responded by 10:05, the guy is a machine. Everyone we met through Regency seemed genuinely excited to share in our wedding day and it showed in the quality of the service. Oh, and the photography was awesome, it came with a free engagement shoot and the wedding photos came out really stunning. I could go on, there was not one thing about the process or the day that I wasn't completely happy with. I have to single out the invitation package too because I was worried that it wouldn't come with anything of high quality, and while you would have to pay extra for letterpress we got a really high-quality invitation with a pocketfold. I love the ceremony site, the way it's set up you walk in with the sun at your back, my father in law told me when I walked in the sun made a halo and I looked like an angel. I tear up a little bit thinking about that :) Thanks so much Regency crew, you do amazing work!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Danielle · Married on 01/18/2014

Chris and his team made my wedding everything I could have hoped for. With everything all inclusive I didn't have to worry about a thing. The vendors were great- no issues. The staff at the Regency Garden was also very helpful and waited on us and our guests all night.

Sent on 01/28/2014

My husband, our guests, and myself were so impressed with this venue and it's staff!! Everyone was fabulous to work with and it's owner Chris has a true passion for this industry. The day of our wedding the staff was so helpful and extremely accommodating. They truly make your day all about you and what you need or want that day. I still have many of our guests tell us how beautiful the wedding was and that they enjoyed the day as much as we did! I would choose this venue again if I had to do it over!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2013

We had our wedding last night and couldn't have been happier with the care we received. Everyone on the Regency team and all the vendors they work with are fantastic! Leading up to the big day all my coworkers kept asking how it was possible that I was so calm and the reason is that every detail is covered when you book with Regency Garden and is handled with upmost professionalism and attention to detail. If I ever had a question or need to change to adjust something, every call or emailed was replied very promptly. I could not recommend a better place to host your wedding or any event for that matter. All night long my guests commented on how beautiful the space was and how smooth everything went.

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2013

* If you're reading this, you probably already know that Regency Garden can be an all-inclusive venue. This review and the 5 stars I've given is for Regency Garden as a venue. I would not give most of the vendors a 5 star rating. *

My husband and I got married at Regency Garden on November 9, 2013. We booked about a year ahead of that date. The day we met the owner Chris, we knew that we had to get married at Regency. It's rare that you meet a person that makes you feel so comfortable, you just want to give them your business and money! Chris was so amazing. He always answered my crazy questions, and would do so quickly. He was a really great person to work with.

Regency Garden is absolutely beautiful. The day of the wedding, this was no different. The lights and music were just perfect. They did forget to put my runner out for the aisle, but considering that that was the ONLY mess up they had, I can absolutely look past it.

If you get married at Regency, I suggest that you try finding some of your own vendors. If you go the all-inclusive route, you get a DJ, florist, photographer, caterer and bar staff (if you choose to have a bar). I loved the DJ (Ramsey Bergeron) and our bar staff, but other than them, I wish I would have gone with other vendors. Choosing your own vendors increases what's going to come out of your pocket, but it's worth it. Regency Garden will tell you about the discounts you receive through their vendors compared to finding your own. This isn't a sales pitch. You really do save a lot of money if you use their vendors. Unfortunately, my husband and I regret so much of our wedding day, and it's because of the vendors we had.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Alisa · Married on 11/02/2013

We are so glad that we chose Regency Garden for our wedding and reception venue! Not only was the venue gorgeous, everyone we worked with were so amazing and went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect! Chris is extremely knowledgable and you can really see how much he cares about making things right and giving us exactly what we hoped for. He made the whole process so easy and stress free which is almost unheard of when planning a wedding. All of their vendors were amazing at what they did and they all worked so well together that even if there was a hiccup on our big day, we had no idea because they made it work and it all happened so seamlessly. We are so thankful for Chris and his team for making our special day something we'll remember and cherish for the rest of our lives!
    Thank you!!! ~ Alisa & Michael

Sent on 03/25/2014

Keri · Married on 11/01/2013

Words cannot describe how wonderful of an experience it was to get married at Regency, however I will try my best. I can't emphasize enough how stress free the entire process was, especially when you use all of their preferred vendors. I didn't have to ever hunt someone down because I was the one being contacted for everything. Regency is also very flexible right up until the wedding. My head count kept changing in the last few weeks and there was never a complaint on Regency's end. And of course, there was a hiccup on my wedding day but it was on my end. I forgot to communicate with my husband that the head count had changed so our seating chart was wrong and called for an extra table. Before I even had a chance to worry about it, Regency was setting up another table an hour before the wedding! It was amazing to see that they cared about my big day just as much as I did. It's rare to find customer service such as this anymore. It's incredibly evident that Regency is passionate about weddings and I couldn't be happier to have been married there.

Thank you so much to Regency ( particularly Chris and Jill) for making my big day unforgettable in every good way possible.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Regency Gardens was perfect and I couldn't ask for more. They were so helpful and pleasent to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Alicia · Married on 10/19/2013

The people at Regency are amazing. Very professional, my wedding did not have one single snag. Chris the owner is super sweet, even ordered table cloths specifically for the color I was looking for. They made the entire process very easy on us.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kristy · Married on 10/12/2013

Regency Garden is the most incredible wedding venue in the state. Chris, the owner, is hands on and does everything to make it a perfect day. Do not look at another venue. Chris has an all inclusive package that is affordable and includes the most outstanding vendors. The venue is gorgeous. The first time Bradley and I went to visit, we knew this was the place. Standing in the outdoor courtyard with an amazing sound system and cricket and bird sounds everywhere and beautiful waterfalls and fountains. Chris, the owner, is so proud of his facility we started to cry just imagining this day. He has canopy trees, beautiful smells, and it all seemed like a fairy tale. The inside of the venue is even more beautiful with twinkle lights, trees, and more waterfalls. Chris definitely knows what he is doing and after 1,500 weddings, there is nothing he cannot take care of. Jill, his coordinator, is a doll. She handles it all and you worry about nothing. Chris definitely knows what he is doing and looked like he was having as much fun as us watching everything being orchestrated in front of him. Like a proud Father of his awesome business, which is clearly more meaningful than just work. All of our friends and relatives could not believe this facility. Chef Timothy had the best food we had ever tasted. The food quality is amazing and his tasting a few months ahead of time was awesome. The invitation vendor is so sweet and delivers an awesome invitation. The DJ Sara from Birkett Entertainment was top notch and the crowd loved her. She has an amazing sound system and lights and fog and knows just what to play. A Piece of Cake was an outstanding cake vendor. The limo guy was so friendly we booked 8 hours. The Hyatt Place is the best place for your guests. Debbie Brown, our Officiant, is very calming and we love her. Bridget from Still Life Photography was incredible. Thanks to the incredible staff at Regency Garden for making this the "Best Day Ever" .

Sent on 10/15/2013

Mr. and Mrs. · Married on 09/21/2013

Regency Garden, where can I start? This was the most amazing day of my life! I come a very Mexican family but I was raised American. I was worried about how I was going to have both my dream wedding and please my guests. I had looked everywhere and everything was either not as beautiful or not as economical. As soon as I walked inside the Regency Garden, I knew this was the place. I imagine myself getting married there. Chris the owner is amazing! He is so sweet, funny and he made me and my husband feel welcomed. Chris did an exceptional job in taking care of every detail. The vendors contacted me and listened to what I really wanted. The day of the wedding both my family and friends who are from different backgrounds, had a blast. I got compliments not only for the beautiful venue but for the wonderful entertainer/DJ. I received compliments from everyone including my very traditional Mexican family. The DJ was such an excellent entertainer that my family had an incredible time and loved the DJ. The DJ was a Chameleon and accommodated my family. He made the impossible become possible. All the vendors have been working with Chris, the owner of Regency Garden, for a long time and I believe they are all nsync in taking care of the bride and groom. My wedding day was a FAIRY TALE!! I was less stressed and it was all because of the Chris and the rest of the vendors. Bridget the photographer is amazing and so sweet. She calmed me so much when I was getting nervous as the time approached for my ceremony. Steve, the limo driver, was so sweet as well. My suggestion to all the brides is that if you want fairy tale wedding with amazing people who take care of you, Regency Garden is the venue for you! Thank you Chris so much for my beautiful wedding. I still have to pinch myself because my wedding was incredible.

P.S.
    Many of my friends said they would like to get married at the Regency Garden!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • SophieJones415

Sophie · Married on 06/22/2013

Regency Garden truly is an "all inclusive" wedding venue. As a busy bride in nursing school, it was a dream come true to find a venue who had wonderful venues as part of their package. All I had to do was tell them what I wanted for my dream wedding. Having a husband who is in the military left much of the planning to me, but Regency helped us in so many ways. I had gone to several different venues throughout the Phoenix-Mesa area, but the minute I walked into Regency I knew it was the place and called my husband to tell him about it. The lights, the music, the decorations-- it all takes you away to a magical place. The best comparison I have for it is Disneyland! The owner, Chris, has spared no detail and the venue truly is his baby. It shows how much Chris and the staff care about creating the perfect day on top of just running a business and I believe that is what truly sets Regency apart. When I brought my mom and step-dad to see the venue, they both knew that it was the right place to have the wedding. There is just a feeling about Regency that other places cannot compare to. Also, we had our wedding in the heat of the summer and hardly even noticed the weather in the shaded garden.

My husband and I would get married at Regency Garden again in a heartbeat!

Thank you so much Chris, Evelyn, and everyone!

Love,
    Sophie & Jeremy Jones

Sent on 08/23/2013

Erin & Brad · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I got married at Regency Garden on April 13th. From the moment we pulled into the front parking lot, I knew this was the place for us. We had looked at many other venues around the valley and we just weren't finding any places that felt right for us, until we found Regency. The outdoor garden was gorgeous, and the way the inside of the venue was decorated was phenomenal.

They made it incredibly simple and easy for us throughout the entire planning process -- all we had to do was sit back and wait to hear from each of the vendors, who were all very prompt and courteous. With each of the vendors the standard package offered through Regency was more than enough to cover everything we wanted for our special day.

The day of the wedding was seamless and stress-free for us so we were able to relax and truly enjoy our wedding day with friends and family. We had many guests comment about how gorgeous the venue was and how much fun our wedding was -- many said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

We HIGHLY recommend Regency Garden -- it was perfect for us and made all of our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Kayce

Kayce · Married on 03/22/2013

Picking Regency Garden was the best decision we ever made for our wedding! Chris is amazingly helpful, explained everything, and promptly answered every question we had. You literally can't beat the price for what you get. They set everything up ahead of time so that you don't have a single thing to worry about; you show up for rehearsal with everything you have for the wedding and the day of you show up to a completely decorated venue. Their preferred vendors were all exceptional (we went with a different photographer so we can't technically say how they were but we've only heard great things about them) and I loved that I didn't have to shop around, it was already done for me! The day of our wedding Chris took care of our ceremony music, which was flawless, and Jill was our coordinator. She updated me on time before the ceremony, which was great because I'd lost all concepts of time, and after the ceremony she came to check on us multiple times to see if we needed anything. From the moment we showed up to the venue the day of the wedding to the end of the reception everything was smooth and stress free, an unbelievable gift for a stressed out bride! Brides to be make sure you check these guys out, this all inclusive venue is absolutely worth it!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Patricia · Married on 03/17/2013

I could not have dreamed of a better wedding!! Let me tell you as a very busy bride this was the BEST venue for my fiance and I.
    Now I am the third daughter to get married in the past two years, so I know how much goes into a wedding. Knowing the amount of time it takes and knowing that I was teaching full time, going to school for my masters, and coaching, planning a wedding had very little time. I was so lucky to find this venue.
    Chris always was very helpful and always got back to me as quickly as possible. The whole venue was amazing!
    My wedding went perfectly and I had a blast. In fact everyone who attended had a blast and keep telling me about it.
    I cannot give Regency enough praise for my perfect day. Trust me this is a MUST see!

THANK YOU REGENCY!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Tammy · Married on 03/09/2013

March 9 2013- I am the mother of the bride. We loved Regency Gardens from the first time we visited it. My daughter had her heart set on twinkle lights in trees and they certainly offered that. The sound system in the garden was great. Chris, the owner, was very friendly and full of good tips and information that really helped us. Since my daughter and myself work all the time having the vendors included in the package was a lifesaver. All the vendors were fabulous and the DJ! Need I say more? Birkett Entertainment was fantastic, all the guests had such a good time. I had several people say that this was their favorite wedding they had been to. Evelyn, the coordinator was great and helped everyone know exactly what to do and how to make it look good. I would definitely reccomend Regency Gardens, they made it easy.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2013

My fiance and I could not have asked for a more magical day! We had the picture perfect wedding we have always wanted because we went with regency garden. They give you 5 star service at a 3.5 star price. It was all inclusive which made it STRESS FREE! I seriously had no stress leading up to our big day or on our big day. The staff and hand selected vendors that they pick were amazing and we had nothing but an amazing experience from all of them. The owner chris really knows how to throw a great wedding! We absolutely loved our DJ chris our Food was fantastic and Evelyn was a great event coordinator that went above and beyond for us during our wedding. Huge hit and we would recommend regency to anyone! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/05/2013

I had the PERFECT wedding! The venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was so accommodating! I had so many compliments from my guests on how they have never seen such an organized wedding! Everything went so smoothly! My wedding day was definitely all about me and Evelyn helped me feel like a princess! Everything was perfect; the flowers, the DJ was AWESOME, the food was AMAZING, and the staff was WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy with my decision to get married at Regency Garden! I truly had a PERFECT day and my dream wedding came true thanks to the staff at Regency Garden!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Claudia · Married on 02/28/2013

AMAZING!! Chris, Lisa, Evelyn, and all of the vendors in their packages are amazing!! The venue itself is beautiful and was perfect for our special day. They are very organized and with a package everyone involved in the process works together to make it flawless, and most importantly a lot less work for us:) You can tell they have done this thousands of times, yet they made us feel like our wedding was special and unique! The vendors, whether it was the invitations or the DJ, always made sure that we had exactly what we wanted. It never felt like they were pressuring us to do it one way or another. They were even gracious enough to let us into there homes to make decisions. From day one they made sure that we were comfortable and they were very prompt with any questions that we did have. The day of our wedding went so smooth everything was already set up and ready to go. Our ceremony was beautiful! They have an impressive sound system so everyone can hear everything. Our reception was sooo much fun!! EVERYONE was dancing and everyone, young and old, was having a good time! The process from start to finish could not have gotten any better and we can truly say that it was perfect!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Tracy · Married on 12/08/2012

My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience. Regency Garden is a beautiful venue, and from the moment we first visited it, it was the only place we could imagine getting married. My wedding ran smoothly, and there were none of the issues other brides told me to expect on my wedding day. All we had to do was show up, and Regency Garden made sure everything was ready for us. There was nothing to do but enjoy the wedding and focus on our special evening. The vendors Regency usues did a wonderful job, and it made planning a wedding so easy. We had a wonderful time, and would gladly reccomend Regency Garden to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2012

Once we found Regency Garden, we knew it was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. I can't imagine having a wedding anywhere else. It was absolutely perfect. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but because Regency Garden provides a package and uses HIGH QUALITY vendors, our planning was stress free. Everyone we worked with through Regency Garden (Piece of Cake, A Savory Affair, Crismon's Flowers, Chris Birkett Entertainment, and PhotoBox) were very professional and easy to work with. It was so nice to not have track down these vendors on our own. Our wedding day was truly PERFECT. I honestly would have not changed a thing and this is because of Chris from Regency Garden and all of the wonderful vendors he works with. Thank you for making my wedding day dream come true.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Bethany · Married on 11/16/2012

These guys are AMAZING!!! i cant express enough how happy i am with how our wedding turned out. They definitely make sure they go out of their way to make sure your day is EXACTLY what you dreamed it would be!! The venue is beyond gorgeous! The vendors are awesome and listen to what you have to say. I hear all the time how stressful it is to plan a wedding from finding catering, cakes,florist etc.. using Regency Gardens preferred vendors was AWESOME! i didn't have to do anything but wait for them to call and set up and appointment then told them what i wanted and they made it happen! I never had a melt down didn't turn into bridezilla it was the most amazing day ever and i would do it all over again!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2012

Regency Garden was only the second vendor I looked at and as soon as I walked in, I KNEW it was where I was going to get married. It was so beautiful I teared up. It had everything I was looking for. A beautiful outside ceremony area with lots of green and a big gazebo, an indoor reception area with an "outdoors" feeling with trees and fountains. Not only was it amazing inside and out, the have all inclusive packages that include everything: invitations, flowers, DJ, cake, caterer, alcohol, and photographer for a very reasonable price. I was given a budget and had no idea how I was going to stay under it until I found this place. Even the most expensive package (which is what I got) was under my budget. and it doesn't end there...Regency takes care of everything for you! The vendors contact you to set up appointments. So you don't even need to be making a bunch of phone calls. They made my experience so easy that I barely stressed at all! Someone told me when I got engaged that I had to have AT LEAST a year to plan my wedding and with Regency I was able to pull it off in 6 months.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Bonnie · Married on 10/21/2012

My husband and I got married at Regency Garden on October 21st this year. We were both working full time and in school full time, so we wanted to make sure we found an all inclusive venue. The second we walked in to Regency to meet Chris we knew that had to be our place. It was not only gorgeous, and set up for a wedding since that's the only way they show the property, but Chris put a lot of promises on the table that day that sounded great. I have to admit, I was nervous. He basically told me that I was done stressing, and to let him take care of everything. We were AMAZED at how much he delivered on his promise. He handled every single detail of making our wedding exactly what we were hoping for. The vendors he uses are amazing, and he spaces them out so we never felt rushed. When we got home from our honeymoon he even had 2 slices of our cake sent home for us, and our top layer had been given to a friend to freeze for us. I cannot explain just how much the Regency staff paid attention to the details we wanted, and how incredibly welcoming they were the whole time. I keep telling my friends with weddings coming up that they need to go talk to Chris before booking anything else. I LOVED our wedding, and we continue to have people tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks to Regency Garden, Chris, and his staff, our wedding was everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 01/09/2013