Regency Garden Reviews

220 | Mesa, AZ

220 Reviews for Regency Garden

Celestina · Married on 11/07/2015

My post is a little late, but as many can assume, life got a little crazy after marriage (in a good way!). I recently had my wedding at the Regency Garden and I wish I could get married all over again just to re-experience it all over again. I don't think many brides get to feel that way, but this venue made it seem effortless. I used their all inclusive package, and their vendors were AMAZING! They were supper insightful, very accommodating, professional and overall WONDERFUL. I know they have adopted more vendors onto their list of people they use, but mine were: Put a Fork in It for Food (which many said was the best wedding food they had ever had), Still life Studios for Photography ( I used them for both my engagement and wedding photos), Crismon 's Flowers and they were the most beautiful flowers, (warning, if you are using calla lily's like me, note they don't stay alive that much longer after the wedding, I found a great replica at Hobby Lobby made of rubber like material which I used for the bouquet toss), Piece of Cake made my cake and people loved it so much, the groom and I somehow almost didn't even get a piece. lol. My invitations were exactly what I wanted, but I do recommend going to see them in person because when searching online some of the ones I liked online I ended up not liking in person. But my favorite vendor was my Disc Jokey, DJ Ramzi (sorry if I mispelled it) and I wasn't the only one. Several of my guest want to book him for other events and I hope that they do, he was the VERY BEST! And he made it a wonderful experience from start to finish. Overall I loved my wedding and the Regency Garden truly made my dream wedding come true. Tony and his team are very much people "people", they give hugs, always have a smile and ALWAYS GIVE THAT 110% CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLEASE BOOK YOUR WEDDING HERE! The price, the location, the decor, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is worth it. Thank you Regency Garden, from the new Mr. & Mrs. Tony Rodrigues!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Cara · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding at Regency Garden was absolutely amazing. We did a lot of research on venues and not only was Regency Garden one of the most beautiful venues, for what they offer, it was a great value for the price. It is like a garden oasis in the desert with its fountains, lights in the trees and charming atmosphere. Tony was quick to respond to questions and the customer service was great throughout the planning process. The all-inclusive option relieved a lot of the planning stress because we didn't have to find vendors for the invitations, cake, catering, florist or photographer because they were included in the package and the vendors they work with are top-notch. I wouldn't change a thing. We were able to basically show up and have a great time. All of the little details and logistics were taken care of for us on our big day. We didn't have to set anything up or clean up afterwards. Our guests had a wonderful time and we can't thank Regency Garden enough for making our big day so special and so much fun. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2015

This Venue & the coordinators (Tony & Linda) are stunning and absolutely amazing! They are every bit willing to work with you and always happy to help! This venue is so beautiful you walk into it and want to just cry from happiness! When my maid of honor and I were in search of a venue to hold my wedding party, as soon as I walked through Regency Garden's doors I knew this is where I wanted my wedding! You know that feeling you get when you know something is meant to be? That's the very feeling I had and not one did I have second thoughts about it! This venue is one of a kind in that it secluded in a beautiful surrounding and you don't actually realize you're in Arizona! It's uniquely beautiful! Tony & Linda, thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Sammie · Married on 09/26/2015

We got married in September and had our reception at Regale! which is where Tony and Linda previously worked. We were so pleased with the service that they both provided us! We did an all inclusive reception, so our flowers, photographer, caterer, and DJ were all included. We are so happy that we chose the all inclusive option, because all of the vendors that Tony and Linda recommended were the best! Tony and Linda made sure that everything ran smoothly. They kept in contact with us and were available whenever we needed them. They helped us with everything, even down to what color table cloths would look the best with our colors. Our day was absolutely perfect! Very thing went perfectly! We've gotten so many compliments about how beautiful our venue was and how beautiful the pictures turned out because of the venue! We really can't thank Tony and Linda enough! They are amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Heidi · Married on 09/20/2015

This all inclusive venue is every bride's dream! The staff & vendors are very easy to work and I couldn't have asked for more! I received nothing but positive comments from all of our family and guests. Everybody had an amazing time, which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/12/2015

Tony and Linda are the best! Please note, I did not get married at Regency Gardens, I got married at Regale! which is where Tony and Linda worked previously. I cannot comment about Regency Gardens as a venue, but if it is operated similarly to Regale, than you would be in great hands. From the very first contact with Tony and Linda to our wedding day, I can say that not one thing went wrong. Tony and Linda were very responsive and helpful, and helped make our day perfect! We went with a package deal so our caterer, DJ, photographer, and florist were included. Meeting with our vendors was very easy and Tony and Linda helped coordinate. I'll also add that the vendors they used were great, and you could tell that they have worked with Tony and Linda many times, so everything ran smoothly. I work full time at a very stressful job, so to not have to stress about my wedding was a must, and Tony and Linda helped make that happen! You will NOT be disappointed by choosing them for your big day!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Caroline · Married on 04/23/2015

I truly cannot say enough great things about working with Tony and Linda to plan our wedding. Theywere absolutely incredible from the beginning. I was amazed at how quickly they responded to emails, how flexible they were, and how genuine they were when we met them for the first time. They were so easy to work with. Planning our wedding with them was completely stress-free. The vendors they work with are incredible as well. Tony and Linda did everything they could to make our day absolutely perfect. I trusted them completely because I felt like they cared about our big day as much as I did. They made us feel like family while still maintaining a professional, highly respectable business. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

I have to add that Tony was a life saver the night before our wedding. Our officiant (a family friend that we had chosen) canceled on us at 10:30pm the night before our wedding. We were shocked and panicked. We didn't know what to do. I emailed Tony and he called me almost immediately. After asking how we were doing and what had happened, he told us that he had already reached out to an officiant for us and that he would contact us directly. Within an hour, we had spoken to the new officiant, discussed all the details of our ceremony with him, and had the whole matter resolved.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Erin · Married on 02/21/2015

We loved it, our guests loved it, no regrets. I loved having all of the vendors included as it took out so much work and stress picking vendors. We loved the caterer, the florist, the DJ, the bar staff - everything!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Regency Garden is THEE best wedding venue in AZ, and I couldn't have even dreamed of such an amazing wedding! From the first tour my husband and I took we knew it was the place. It's a very intimate and romantic venue, with a beautiful garden (ceremony area) and sophisticated reception area. Regency is the perfect venue to make it whatever you want, because the venue has so much to offer. On the day of my wedding, walking through the venue was a dream because the decor and overall set-up was better than I could have ever wanted! I was shocked by how beautiful everything turned out. Not only is the venue itself a perfect setting, but all of the help you receive planning all of the details is unbeatable. Chris and his staff were always available to answer questions throughout the planning process, offer advice, and overall listen to what I imagined and make it come true! I never had to worry about ANYTHING! How crazy for a bride to say, but literally they are so helpful and passionate about making your wedding perfect. By choosing their all-inclusive package, you get the best vendors in the valley at an unbeatable price! And all of the vendors are as good as it gets; including DJ, flowers, catering, photography, stationary. I would recommend EVERYONE to Regency Garden and would truly have nothing bad to say. If you want a beautiful wedding that all of your family and friends will be talking about, and with no stress through the planning process, check out Regency Garden. I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Adam · Married on 12/04/2014

The owner made this a very memorable wedding. Everything was perfect for our Disney inspired wedding. When you sit down with the owner and hear him talk about the venue, you can't help but feel excited about the place.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Wonderful Venue! Fantasy wedding! Amazing staff! Stress taken off of the bride! everything was handled timely and professionally. Made our wedding day a dream come true! All vendors for this wedding were excellent and made the wedding flawless!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Megan · Married on 10/09/2014

I have heard horror stories about wedding days being a blur, that the bride and groom dont get to eat, and that you need to spend money on at least a day of coordinator. I can tell you none of this happened. I'm not saying we didnt have little human gaffes and things that happened but we laughed and cried. It was a happy and joyous day that went smoothly because of Regency Garden. Lisa coordinated that day and was wonderful and patient with my family and me because we never know what way is up. The day was so smooth I kept waiting for something to happen that might mar it. Nothing....it was beyond perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Karen · Married on 06/14/2014

Regency Garden was the perfect place for our wedding and reception! Everything was perfect from the first meeting with Chris through our whole reception. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything throughout the whole process. It was very nice to have all vendors taken care of and to have all of them just call us to set up appointments. All the vendors were fabulous and worked together flawlessly. It was very clear that they are all used to working together and know what they are doing. The day went perfectly, if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it - which is exactly what I wanted. It is truly a venue that is stress free for the couple, family, and bridal party!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2014

Regency Garden is the answer to a phenomenal wedding ceremony and reception! Not just the venue, but all of their vendors and management! They really know what they're doing to make your dream wedding above and beyond what you have already imagined it to be! I have no regrets having my wedding here! Absolutely nothing went wrong during the planning or the actual wedding! That is quite rare these days! Go with Regency to have a stress free engagement and wedding for all!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Christine · Married on 05/17/2014

My husband and I got married on May 17, 2014 at Regency Garden. We looked at four other venues, in our price range, and Regency Garden was the most competitive in pricing and also had highly reputable vendors that partner with them. The decision to go with them was easy because we absolutely loved the look of Regency, the location, all inclusive packages.

As for the day of the wedding, it really could not have gone better. Every single thing went 100% perfectly, including the DJ, caterer, cake, florist and more. All of this perfect coordination was put together by Chris and his team at Regency Garden! They really understand the wedding industry in Phoenix and how to make everything go smoothly for your big day. Due to such great planning, I was able to be calm and enjoy every moment of our wedding day.
    We received so many compliments during and after the wedding about how beautiful it was! I am so glad that we had our wedding at Regency Garden and would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom!

Christine & Eric

Sent on 10/04/2014

Camille · Married on 04/26/2014

Planning my wedding day at The Regency Garden was so easy and non-stressful. The owner and staff are extremely helpful and professional. Also, the venue itself is breathtaking.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/25/2014

I can not begin to describe how completely satisfied and overjoyed we are with our Regency Garden wedding and reception. The moment we stepped foot inside the Regency we were blown away with how beautiful the entire property was and how sweet and knowledgeable the entire staff was. We had the pleasure of working with Chris who is the owner. He has been in the wedding business for over 13 years and his expertise definitely shows. After going to a few other venues, we could definitely tell that Chris was a very genuine guy who took joy in giving couples their dream weddings. He designed regency Garden with perfection. Everything from the twinkle lights, the fountains, and the lush garden outside to the very well done Disneyland New Orleans Square style decor inside was perfectly executed down to the final detail. Once we booked the venue, Chris was always there to answer our silly questions, to offer tips to help us make our day that much more personalized and special, and to let us in the venue so we could show it off to our closest friends and family members prior to the wedding. On a visit where we brought our moms in to see the venue we met Evelyn who is one of the wedding coordinators at Regency. She was such a delight to be around. She had been married at the Regency Garden just a few months prior and gave us the best advice about some inexpensive DIY projects we could do to personalize our wedding that much more. My mom and I left the Regency that day hoping that Evelyn would be our actual coordinator on the day of. Lucky for us, she was! At our rehearsal and on our wedding day, Evelyn made our dreams come true. She kept us calm and focused, paid attention to every detail, and treated us like royalty. The event itself was beautiful and flawless. All of my guests told me over and over how it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. You'd be crazy not to book Regency Garden. It was the best choice we made during the whole wedding process.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2014

Everything was perfect and couldn't have gone better!

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 04/10/2014

Our Wedding here turned out absolutely perfect! Chris was great throughout the whole process and Evelyn was fantastic with all the details and making sure everything flowed smoothly! What a great experience! Their whole team was so comforting during this crazy, stressful time and their vendors made it really easy to work with them. Looking back now, I am more than happy we chose to have our Wedding here and loved the romantic atmosphere! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Bryttney · Married on 04/06/2014

Friendly and accommodating! Will make your event unforgettable and gorgeous!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Valdis · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband & I got married at Regency Garden last night.... and OMG! IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!! Chris and his wonderful team made my dream wedding come true. In fact, it was even better than what I dreamed! I was so impressed and blow away by all of the details! My guests absolutely loved the wedding and had such a wonderful time! I promise all you brides out there, this place is the best and you will have the wedding of your dreams! Plus.. they help to keep the wedding stress very low! I can't say enough about how fabulous Regency Garden .. I wish I could have a ceremony & party like last night every Saturday night!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/22/2014

We got married at Regency Garden on March 22nd and it was beautiful!!! The staff was friendly, everything was set up perfectly, and they were so accommodating. My wedding guests all commented on how beautiful the venue was. They made the wedding planning a breeze. If I could do it all over again I would still chose Regency! We had a disagreement with a vendor and Chris handled the situation with so much professionalism and care. The people at regency know how to run a business and treat their customers. I would whole hearted lay recommend this venue for any couple!!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Loved Chris and the other folks at Regency Garden. They worked together to make my day very special, and all of their vendors were fabulous (except for their limo service). Thank you!! :)

Sent on 03/19/2014

Susan · Married on 03/14/2014

I cannot imagine how I'm going to find the right words to describe how phenomenal this venue is. A year and a half ago my fiancé and I took a day to tour all the places we'd liked online. With each passing venue that day we became more and more nervous about planning our day. None of them seemed just right, or we were worried about working with their staff. Then we came to Regency. Chris, the owner is so warm and professional and the venue itself is absolutely stunning. We didn't even bother looking at the last place on our list. As a bride with a full time job, who was also applying for graduate school, and house hunting I needed a place that was going to handle the planning and worrying. Regency made it possible for me to do it all. I cannot imagine what my wedding planning would have been like if we didn't book here. Don't bother booking just the venue and then trying to find all the outside vendors yourself. Regency only works with the best, and passes their savings off to you! Our wedding turned out to be such a beautiful day, and so many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It's a Disney couple's dream with the magic of the garden and romantic feel throughout, and this Disney duo's dream came true. Thank you Regency!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/01/2014

Amazing! The venue was perfect for what we wanted. Chris was able to make all the accommodations we needed and wanted. It rained on our wedding day but the event coordinate went above and beyond what we needed. We still were able to have our wedding outdoors. If we were to redo our wedding, we would defiantly do it again at Regency!

Sent on 03/19/2014