Regalo Design Reviews

Regalo Design 5
Regalo Design 6
Regalo Design 7

Carole · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah was simply wonderful! We could not have done this wedding without her! She was prompt and prepared for every meeting we had and she answered numerous emails and texts in between. She saw the vision immediately of what my daughter wanted for her wedding day. It was comforting to me as the mom to have the florist, designer, coordinator all in one. She and Damon ran such a smooth ship the day of the wedding. I could sit back and be there for my daughter without having to worry about the details. I was impressed with their organization system they wore around their necks so all the details were handy. She and Damon handled everything! We highly recommend Regalo Design!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

The wedding was absolutely a dream come true. Thank you for making all of my ideas come to life and being the sane, amazing person you are. Everyone told me to be calm the day of the wedding because something would go wrong, so just expect it... well in my mind NOTHING went wrong. It was an absolutely perfect event. If things went astray, you did an amazing job of hiding it and fixing it and making me believe everything was perfect from start to finish. I cannot thank you enough.

I know I keep saying thank you, but i don't have any other words to describe how my heart feels. You are an amazing planner. I have heard nothing but wonderful things and everyone had so much fun. The entire bridal party and our families loved you and have raved about you.

This is just a snippet of the email I sent to Sarah thanking her. If I am going to go on and on about someone in a thank you card, I definitely am going to shout it from the roof tops.

Sarah is someone that you meet for the first time and instantly make a connection with, no matter if you have the same interests or not. Seriously, only having known her for the short time we did, she read us, knew us, and made all my dreams come true!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

victoria · Married on 08/27/2016

Nashville, if you need a wedding planner/florist, Sarah is your girl!
    We hired Regalo Design for Full Service Wedding Planning, Floral arrangements, and decor. I had a vision in my head and Sarah really helped bring that vision together, and comfort me when I couldn't always see how it would turn it out in real life. I was also completely lost and overwhelmed when it came to vendors, timeline, contracts ect. She was truly a life savor on that front! I was so impressed with all of the vendors she found for us. I felt she really took into consideration our personalities when it came to vendors. I trusted her judgement on a lot of things, but I can honestly say it turned out better than I imagined. The flowers were absolutely incredible!! As well as the rest of the decor!
    As far as the day of, things ran incredibly smooth! Her and Damon are both amazing to work with. She took care of EVERYTHING so that we could have that stress free day we were hoping for. She even came to check on me throughout the day while they were setting up.
    Can’t thank you enough, Sarah!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

I stumbled across the Regalo Design website in my search for reception décor ideas and asked Sarah if she would work with me five minutes after meeting her--it ended up being the best decision I made all summer! From day one until the big day Sarah was wonderful incorporating my ideas into a meaningful, beautiful and fun ceremony and reception. Our wedding was filled with personal touches that were carried out by Sarah and team with perfection. I can honestly say that I was never overwhelmed or stressed and thoroughly enjoyed the entire wedding planning process. Sarah genuinely cares that your day is everything YOU want it to be and goes the extra mile when needed--all the while with a smile on her face. Thank you for everything, Regalo Design!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

I had the great privilege of being Regalo Design’s intern for a summer. I got to see firsthand the ins and outs of what it takes to plan a wedding. The long hours and the details it involves. So when I got engaged, there was no doubt in mind I had to have Regalo Design as my wedding planner! They not only work through every step with great professionalism and precision, they do everything with true with what you could call southern charm! They are passionate about their clients, and truly understand what a big deal “your wedding day” is! Sarah is a visionary, and this lady has it ALL covered. Oh, and have I mentioned how incredibly talented she is at flower arrangements?! Think Pinterest and then some. Having your wedding planner also be your florist is such a HUGE plus. Every single detail was covered and thought of. Sarah made everything so easy and stress FREE!! I can honestly say that Regalo Design was the best investment I made. The day of the wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything, except soaking it all in. What a priceless gift that was!! Especially when you hear horror stories of brides having to take out the trash on their own wedding day! That was a big fat no for me. Sarah and Damon both made sure they understood my vision of what I wanted everything to look like and they got it! I could not have asked or dreamed of anything more perfect!! I still get compliments to this day on how beautiful and how wonderful the wedding was. They are true professionals and I would recommend Regalo to anyone I know in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Brianna · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot rave about Sarah Goude and the entire team at Regalo Design! They made our day absolutely perfect and we could not have been more pleased! I never imagined the wedding planning process could be as stress free as it was, and I owe it all to Sarah! Sarah is friendly, SO MUCH fun, and a true professional! She made the entire planning process so simple, and effortless. As someone who was very specific as to what I envisioned, and a bit of a perfectionist when it came to my "dream day" (I had pretty much been planning versions of it since I was 8), I could not have imagined anything more perfect! Regalo Design made the picture in my head come to life! From the amazing flowers, the swoon worthy draping and lighting, everything was exactly how I pictured it! Our guests have not stopped commenting on how beautiful everything was! I am so happy that we chose Regalo Design as our wedding planner/florist/designer/fairy godmother :) Sarah was our perfect wedding planner, but now I consider her my friend!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

There are no words to adequately describe my love for Sarah and Damon! As soon as we got engaged I knew I wanted a wedding planner as I am currently in school and knew that planning a wedding all on my own would have been way too stressful! My best friend who was getting married and also using Regalo Design referred me to Sarah and Damon. I knew at the first meeting that this was a match made in heaven! They were there for us every step of the way! From designing the save-the-dates to every detail of decorations and flowers, they made the planning process fun and stressless (my parents still talk about how smoothly the planning went!)! I am a type A person so I had many pictures and ideas of how I wanted the wedding to look and flow. They listened to EVERY idea and request and made it happen! I can honestly say that our wedding was beyond perfect! I still cannot believe that was actually our wedding! I do not think our reception or ceremony venue has ever looked so beautiful!

Too many brides I know complain of how the day flies by and they are not able to enjoy it because they are too busy making sure everything goes off seamlessly. With Regalo Design they do that for you! All you have to do is show up, look gorgeous, and have the best day of your life! Hiring them as our wedding planners was worth EVERY penny!

The thing I love the most about Regalo Design is that my husband and I now have a lifelong friendship with Sarah, Damon, and their family! We love you Sarah and Damon! We are incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jeffrey · Married on 07/19/2014

I am the Father of the Bride -
    When you are in my position, all you ever want with the wedding of your daughter is to provide the best day of her life. We just had that happen and the absolute best decision we made was hiring Regalo Design. We chose their full package, which includes wedding planning, venue design, flower design, and organization of the entire event. Sarah runs this company with her husband, and I could not be more pleased with the results. Sarah virually handled everything and my wife and I were able to enjoy the experience to the max. As you can see, I rated all of the items 5 out of 5, but I can tell you that we received MUCH more than those ratings. Sarah made sure everything my daughter wanted, she got. And, I believe the 2 of them are now life-long friends. Sarah made my life simple, by controlling all vendors, preparing both the Church and the reception venues, organizing and controlling the wedding rehearsal and actual wedding, preparing timelines of the entire event, and maintaining those times. All of our guests were impressed (as were we) with the organization and timing of the events.
    Sarah took care of all setup, tear down, cleaning, just everything. She made sure all of the vendors were there and doing what they were hired to do. I did none of that, which made it so enjoyable for me. She turned a venue that was very rustic into a first class atmosphere, one that could be in a magazine. And, anytime I asked her about how to handle any small detail, she took care of it. I could not be more satisfied or impressed.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Jeffrey, thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to serve your family on Cathy and Steve's wedding day. They were such a joy to work with! You can tell she came from good stock. Steve is a lucky man to have a wife like her and to have married into a family so amazing. Thank you for your kind words!

Cathy · Married on 07/19/2014

Regalo Design IS THE BEST! Hiring the one and only Sarah Goude as our wedding planner, florist, and decorator was by far THE BEST decision we made. She is so personable and I LOVED getting to spend time with her at our meetings while we planed our wedding. Sarah made me feel like I was the only bride she had. She created a day for me that I will remember for the rest of my life. Because Sarah was in charge, I was given the freedom to enjoy every second of our day. She went to every extreme to make it perfect for us. Everything I envisioned our wedding to be, it was, and so much more, and all I had to do was show up. Regalo Design made my husband and I feel so loved and special on our wedding day. They also made the day flow seamlessly. Nothing could have gone better. AND my flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!!

I adore Sarah and Damon and now consider them life-long friends. Regalo Design is the best thing that happened to our wedding experience. We LOVE them!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Cathy we have one correction... YOU are the best. You embody everything that we wish for every bride. You were relaxed, enjoyed every step of the process, and we're focused on the most important aspect of your wedding day... The man you were going to marry. All of this AND a bottle of wine as a gift for the wedding planner ensured you had the perfect day! We can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you. Thanks for being so awesome!

Darlene · Married on 07/12/2014

Sarah was absolutely amazing during the planning and execution of the wedding. The flowers she designed for the wedding were stunning. Sarah is truly gifted in floral design and service. She always takes care of the bride and makes sure the bride and the groom have everything they need. She is quick to respond and very reliable. Sarah scheduled the day of wedding wonderfully so the entire day ran smoothly and on time. We had many compliments from guests on how smooth the wedding went which is all due to Sarah's planning of the day. I highly recommend Regalodesign for any upcoming wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Darlene, we would do anything for your sweet Shelby! Thank you for thinking of is for a wedding in Oklahoma! You guys rolled out the red carpet for us when we arrived and it made the process of executing your details seamless. We consider your daughter a part of our extended family and can't wait to see what is to come for the two of them!

Shelby · Married on 07/12/2014

I could not have asked for a more enthusiastic, client loving, and professional planner. Sarah traveled to Tulsa, OK to coordinate my wedding day as well as create the flower arrangement and bouquets. The whole wedding weekend Sarah took charge of everything. I was able to thoroughly enjoy every minute of the events leading up to the wedding because I knew Sarah was making sure everything was perfect. Sarah treats her brides likes princesses. She is there the whole day to make sure everything is going smoothly. One thing I LOVED was that Sarah warned the whole bridal party at the rehearsal that if there were any questions or problems that they needed to be handled by her. This was helpful because I had a lot of people involved and didn't want to be bothered with silly things on the day of.

The Regalo Design team is one for the books. They absolutely adore their clients and strive to create lasting relationships with every one of them. I became very close to Sarah and Damon and that came in handy while planning the wedding. They create personal relationships with their clients which allows them to make quick decisions in the moment knowing exactly what you would want in that situation. Sarah was extremely professional through out the whole process. I was a little worries because my venue already had an event manager. Sarah worked so well with her and made sure that she didn't step on anyone's toes in the process.

Sarah was the best thing that happened to our wedding weekend. The rest of our family was able to sit back and relax during the wedding because Sarah had everything under control. The best decision you can make for your wedding day is to hire Regalo Design! What a blessing it was to have them as a part of our special day! I would recommend them to anyone looking for full service or just day do planning, flowers, decor, or a combination! They are the best!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Shelby, after all that you have done for us and with us we were so honored that you would want us to be a part of your wedding day. And we didn't even ask you to help with flowers the night before! What were we thinking? We know that you and Pete were meant to be together and are looking forward to watching the two of you as the years progress. Enjoy each other and live life to the fullest. You deserve it!

Megan · Married on 11/02/2013

Thanks to Regalo Design, me and my family were able to actually enjoy the planning process and the day of the wedding rather than stress about all the details. Sarah handled everything from top to bottom. When I came to Sarah for the first time, I didn't even know what I wanted, not to mention I didn't even have a venue or a date. She was so easy to work with. I gave her a general idea of what I liked and she took care of all the details. She gave me plenty of recommendations for different vendors and all were amazing. She handled every single contract, all the decor, the logistics of every single thing. I can't express how helpful she was. I know the cost of a full service wedding planner scares a lot of people, but it is the best decision you could make. You will end up saving well over that when you count everything that Sarah includes. If I could do it all again, I would hire Sarah as soon as I got engaged before I even attempted to plan it myself!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2013

WOW WOW WOW!!! Other than deciding to marry my husband, hiring Regalo Design was the best choice I made in regards to my wedding! Regalo Design is a husband wife team of all inclusive planners. My wedding was planned by Damon, and I could not be more thankful for him. We had about a year of planning and Damon was involved from the very beginning. I had heard about this company from a close friend and Regalo has booked several other weddings because my friend and I cannot quit raving about them and the wonderful job they do. I am fully aware that I was not the only bride Damon was catering to, but I would never have been able to tell. He made me feel like I was his top priority no matter what I threw at him. He was ridiculously accessible throughout the whole process. No matter what time I called, text, or emailed, I got an almost immediate response. Damon and Sarah consider their clients like family and pour their hearts and souls into making sure each couple’s day is perfect. My husband and I chose the full service planning package and we are so glad we did. I was working full time and going to grad school while doing close to 40hrs/week of unpaid clinical hours on top of all that. I felt completely confident that everything was being taken care of when I didn’t have the time or desire to deal with the tiny details or problem vendors. Sarah did my flowers and my jaw dropped when I saw them. They looked like something out of a magazine! Even men at the wedding were commenting on how pretty they were, and all that for MUCH less than any other florist around! My family kept commenting on how attentive Damon was on the day of the wedding. He kept our parents in the loop constantly and made sure everyone was taken care of, not just my husband and I. I cannot begin to put into words how thankful I am that Damon and Sarah were a part of our wedding. They truly care and it shows. And if that isn’t enough, we are still friends and talk regularly to this day. Hire them!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Nikki Young Turner you continue to amaze us a year after your wedding. One of the perks of being in this business is being able to continue relationships with our clients long after the wedding day has passed. It looks as though you aren't getting rid of us any time soon and we are thankful that you don't seem I mind that. Hopefully next year we will be joining you and Ryan at the Titans games again. I think that's where most of your wedding planning happened! We love you guys!!

Alexis · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband worked for a caterer for 2 years prior to our wedding. When we were deciding on our wedding budget, my husband told me that we needed to get a wedding planner. He said that of all the weddings he had worked, the ones that had planners went smoothly, and the ones that did not have planners did not go as smoothly. He was adamant about getting a planner (more so than he was about anything else regarding the wedding), so we decided to go with it. This was the. best. decision. for our wedding day.

Regalo Design did an amazing job! I was very concerned about our rehearsal because we were only allotted one hour (per our venue) to get everything done. Regalo made that one hour rehearsal go by so well! We got everything done that we needed, and I felt very good about the next day. I knew I did not have to worry, because they were taking care of everything I needed (and more!).

On our wedding day, I kept texting Damon about last minute things that I was remembering. He had already taken care of them! Regalo has done so many weddings, its as though they can know exactly what the bride wants and anticipates. Wonderful. We got Regalo to do all of our floral arrangements (bouquets, boutonnieres, altar floral, and arrangements on each table at the reception), as well as the decor that went along with them. Everything was beautiful and perfect.

I have seen posts numerous times on "Regrets from our wedding day." A big one is always regretting getting a wedding planner. I am so thankful we got Regalo to help with the big day. I was able to sit back, relax, and get married without a worry in the world.

Thank you, Regalo Design for making our wedding day beautiful, memorable, and our favorite!

Regalo Design's reply:

Alexis, thank YOU for letting us serve you and Zach. You married an awesome guy who is an incredibly hard worker and one of the nicest guys we've met. And he somehow found the perfect match in you. We so enjoyed getting to know both of you and are excited to see what's in store for the two of you. Thank you so much for your sweet review. Please let us know when the little ones start running around!!

Debbie · Married on 06/01/2013

When my daughter said she wanted an outdoor wedding, I knew I needed help! We met Sarah at a bridal fair and knew from talking with her that Regalo Designs was the help we needed.
    Over the next 6 months, my daughter's dream wedding became a reality. With Regalos guidance, the flowers, the vendors, the invitations, and the countless other details were all set and ready to go. Damon had the rehearsal /wedding day itinerary in such detailed order. It was finally the wedding day! The bridal party looked beautiful. Pictures were being taken by Twila's photography (AWESOME) the flowers were in place, the string quartet were warming up , the caterer was busy getting the food ready for the reception and the band was setting up in the tent. The guest began to arrive and so did the RAIN! Not just a shower, but a monsoon! This was exactly the reason I knew I would need help 6 months earlier. Damon was a real prince! While consoling a teary bride, he had convinced her that if we could wait a while , the wedding she had dreamed of could still take place. Damon and his staff worked like crazy setting chairs back in place and wiping off all the seats. Under Damon's leadership, all the vendors became a team, working together to get the wedding back on track. Leslie and Nathan were married under an old oak tree as she had planned. Three hundred dear friends and family enjoyed a delious meal and a beautiful sunset. There was music and laughter and lots of dancing. The night ended as the bride and groom made their exit under a canopy of sparklers.
    Meanwhile, Damon and his tireless staff went to work to take everything down and clean the property as if we had never been there.
    Weddings are expensive but the memories are priceless.
    For me, Regalo Designs was a invaluable value!
    My wish for any mother and daughter planning a wedding would be that they would enjoy the process and have someone to help them make it all possible .

Sent on 06/30/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Debbie you are like a second mom! The one thing we will never forget on this day is standing beside you and saying, "look, the app says 0% chance of rain." Famous last words as the thunder clapped and the first rain drop fell. But with everything that happened the day turned out perfectly and your beautiful daughter was able to dry her tears and walk down the aisle she had dreamed of. We are so thankful that we were able to be there and watch it all unfold. Thank you for continuing to be a part of our lives!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 06/01/2013

First off, congratulations to you, bride to be!

So you want your dream wedding, right?

For me, it was an outside wedding, plantation home, southern chic style. It was going to be early summer, sunny, and my fairy tale wedding. All was planned, all was perfect… and then it rained. Crazy, hard, monsoon rain and it happened right before our planned ceremony. It was awful, but that's also reality.

That's why you need a wedding planner, and that's why I needed Regalo.

Damon kept all the other vendors organized, picked up decorations that flew away during the storm, cleaned off wedding chairs, calmed me down, organized the wedding party, helped our guests get situated, and delayed the wedding long enough for the rain to stop. Damon worked hard to give me the perfect wedding we had planned, and he succeeded. I got to have my wedding outside, by the plantation home, just as I had dreamed of.

From the save the dates, to the wedding invitations, to organizing the wedding schedule and contracts with vendors…. Regalo Design help you plan your unique and perfect day. To my flowers, to the decor, to cleaning up after the big bash…. Regalo did it all! They kept me organized and sane and allowed me to enjoy the entire wedding planning process! Damon and Sarah are incredible!

Thank you to Regalo, for helping create the best of my life! I will forever be thankful for your help and for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Regalo Design's reply:

Ah sweet Leslie. You and Nathan deserved the best. If we could control the weather none of the craziness that ensued on your day would have ever happened. But on the bright side you'd never have this amazing story to tell. The best part was that you had selected all of the right people to make sure no matter what happened, it would turn out just right. From the musicians at Nashville Silver Strings to Twila Allen the photographer, everyone pulled together to go above and beyond. All of that had to do with what an amazing person you are and how much we wanted you to have your dream wedding. With all of the prayers that started going up the moment the rain started, the good Lord had no choice but to smile on you and Nathan and break the clouds so you could have your wedding under that amazing oak tree instead of a tent! It's just one of the first times you'll get to experience the unexpected in your marriage, but handle it like you did on that day and all will continue to work out just fine. Thank you for being so precious and for continuing to be a part of our lives!

Regalo helped everything go so smoothly on our wedding day! Damon helped us bring our vision of our wedding to life and was always quick to respond to calls or emails. The flowers were gorgeous, and they were even able to find the peonies I wanted for my bouquet in November which was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a low stress experience. You will definitely be able to enjoy your big day knowing that all the details are in the capable hands of Regalo!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Regalo Design's reply:

Morgan the only way we think you could have been happier on this day is if Mulder and Scully had shown up in person! You were truly a pleasure to work with. You mom, your dad, your sister and Luke are some of the most precious people in the world. We are so glad you guys had such a great day. And how amazing to have a 70 degree day for an outdoor wedding in November! We've had so much fun watching the two of you grow as a couple and adding that perfect little puppy, Scully, to the family. We wish you and Luke the very best!

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

They were professional and courteous at all times. We had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding but getting dressed and having a great time! Flowers were absolutely incredible and looked exactly as we asked!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Regalo Design's reply:

Jennifer, if every bride we worked with had a mother like you there would be fewer tears on wedding days! You guys were so much fun to work with. We looked forward to every meeting knowing that the whole family would be there to participate. Knowing that a bride and groom have such and amazing support system makes the entire process so enjoyable on our end, and so rewarding for the bride and groom. Thank you for trusting us with the most important day of your daughter's life to date!

Mary · Married on 09/15/2012

Sarah did an amazing job as our wedding planner. She took a new venue and turned it into magic! There was 8 months of planning and not a single glitch. Sarah was professional, available, fun, and always calm! Her unique ideas and skills made it the perfect day for Andrea and Kennan!!I would recommend Regalo Designs to everyone!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Regalo Design's reply:

Mary thank you so much for your sweet comments. Andrea has been as much a blessing to us as anything. We love the fact that we continue to get to spend time with her while she takes such good care of our girls. We never expected when we met you all that she would be such a great addition to our family by being there to watch our babies while we help other young women on their wedding days. We love her dearly and so appreciate being able to continue to see her on a regular basis!

Devin · Married on 07/07/2012

I really enjoyed working with Sarah; she listened to my ideas, added her concepts and professional skill, and produced BEAUTIFUL decor. The bouquets were actually prettier than the inspiration photos I sent her!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2012

Before planning my wedding I knew that I would need the help of a wedding planning service but did not know where to begin. I attended the Pink Bridal Show in Nashville and had the pleasure of meeting Sarah Goude owner of Regalo Design. I was first impressed with the quality of their booth and how it had a lot of decor idea/examples of the style of wedding I was interested in. Also meeting Sarah, I knew I wanted to further my knowledge of what Regalo Design had to offer.
    My mom and I met with Sarah and I must say it was the first time I did not feel stressed or overwhelmed about our wedding. Sarah was a breathe of fresh air. Sarah listened to my vision, understood how important it was for me not to break my Dad's bank account and most importantly she wanted to know about my relationship, my love story with my fiance. Throughout the year of planning I had confidence that things were being taken care and I could easily get a hold of Sarah with any questions.
    The day of my rehearsal and wedding I was able to relax and spend time with my bridesmaids and family. No one was stressed or worried about anything. When seeing the church and my reception site it was as if Sarah had seen inside all my dreams. The dreams of a little girl waiting to marry her Prince Charming. Every decor, flower, linen, bouquet was exactly what I wanted-- what I had been dreaming of forever. It really was the most perfect day.
    Choosing Regalo Design to plan my wedding I did not feel like for one second that I was just another bride or another contract. I felt like their friend and that they wanted the best for me not only for that one special day but for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2012

Choosing Regalo Design was by far the best decision we made for our wedding! Sarah and Damon Goude were able to turn our dreams into a reality, and make our day so much more special than I could have even imagined. Sarah is extremely creative, and was able to look at things I liked (most of which were from Pinterest) and make something completely original and personal to us. I felt like by using the full service package, we also saved a ton of money. Having the use of their resources was definitely a money saver! I was also so happy to be able to have them working behind the scenes the day of the wedding, so we didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to just show up, have a good time, and leave. We didn't have to worry about set up, clean up, staying on schedule, or making sure everyone was where they needed to be... Sarah and Damon had it covered! We were very pleased, and I would recommend (and have recommended to several people) to use Regalo Design!

cynthia · Married on 05/05/2012

I have attempted to rate Regalo Design as 5.0 in every category above, but the computer will not allow me to make those entries. Please count a 5.0 for each category. We went to Regalo in November 2011. The wedding was 5/5/2012. They helped with every aspect of planning the wedding and executed the wedding to include every detail our daughter and her fiancé wanted. They were very pleasant to work with and we highly recommend their services.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2011

Sarah and Damon saw my vision and executed it perfectly! They were my wedding planner, decorator, and florist all rolled into one and we definitely reaped the rewards when it came to money having them do all three services for us. Over the course of the last year they have become like family to us!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Robin · Married on 09/25/2011

Mother of Bride posted 10/4/2011
    I have nothing but high praise for Sarah Goude and the Regalo team. Sarah was helpful to us even before we signed a contract early in the process. She helped my daughter get the dress of her dreams well within her budget. She kept the budget on track and managed to attend to every detail with great beauty and professional details. Our event exceeded our expectations. Since the event took place out of town, I let Sarah know that I would need her to take care of all details. Sarah did exactly that, and all I really had to do was show up, put on my dress and smile. Thank you Sarah and Regalo team.

Sent on 10/04/2011