REGALE! at DC Ranch Reviews

84 | Scottsdale, AZ

84 Reviews for REGALE! at DC Ranch

84 REGALE! at DC Ranch Reviews

Viole · Married on 10/03/2015

Getting married at Regale was absolutely perfect! Tony and Linda are so professional and easy to work with. Whenever I had a question, they responded back soon with a clear answer. Our wedding rehearsal and wedding went so smoothly. The vendors they work with are also all awesome. Planning our wedding with them was so easy and stress-free! People kept telling me that I seemed like an unusually calm bride and it is all thanks to Tony and Linda! All my guests had an amazing time and told me it was one of the best and well-run weddings that had ever been to! My wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Tony & Linda at Regale!

Sandra · Married on 09/11/2015

REGALE at DC Ranch was a wonderful place to hold our ceremony and reception. Tony and Linda were amazing and very helpful. Linda was a life saver helping us get decorations up. She was so thoughtful and sweet. I received several compliments from the guest regarding the venue and how they loved it. I would trust Tony and Linda on any venue they run to give top notch service. Thank you both for making our wedding a dream come true:)

Mandy · Married on 05/30/2015

Tony and Linda were so wonderful to work with at Regale!. They made us feel very comfortable and assured us everything would be perfect, and it WAS! Every single detail was perfect. Being all inclusive can be a bit scary but the vendors we chose to work with were better than I had hoped for. It was the best day and I owe them many thanks for that.

Caroline · Married on 04/23/2015

I truly cannot say enough great things about Regale. Tony and Linda were absolutely incredible from the beginning. I was amazed at how quickly they responded to emails, how flexible they were, and how genuine they were when we met them for the first time. They were so easy to work with. Planning our wedding with them was completely stress-free. The vendors they work with are incredible as well. Tony and Linda did everything they could to make our day absolutely perfect. I trusted them completely because I felt like they cared about our big day as much as I did. They made us feel like family while still maintaining a professional, highly respectable business. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone, not only for the great location and venue, but for the wonderful people that own it.

I have to add that Tony was a life saver the night before our wedding. Our officiant (a family friend that we had chosen) canceled on us at 10:30pm the night before our wedding. We were shocked and panicked. We didn't know what to do. I emailed Tony and he called me almost immediately. After asking how we were doing and what had happened, he told us that he had already reached out to an officiant for us and that he would contact us directly. Within an hour, we had spoken to the new officiant, discussed all the details of our ceremony with him, and had the whole matter resolved.

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

Tony and Linda were amazing to work with! They made planning the wedding as stress free as possible. They have amazing vendors worked into your contract with Regale! and we were thrilled to work with everyone. All of the vendors work together behind the scenes and helped make the day go by seamlessly. We were married in the park area. It was such a beautiful surrounding. We absolutely loved the reception space and it is a very open space that is easy to transform into any type of theme you are thinking of. Everything was a beautiful backdrop for our day. We would definitely go back and use them again if we had to do it all over again.

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2014

We just had our wedding at Regale! at DC Ranch and it went amazingly! Tony & Linda were so amazing to work with the entire time. I am a long distance bride from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and they made the process so easy on me, considering I had never seen the venue in person I was more than happy when we did our walk through, it is a beautiful venue and the outdoor patio is a very nice tough for the reception! They are very easy going, which helps make the process less stressful. They are open for any ideas, will give suggestions of things they have done before or what they might think will work and are very good at what they do. They made our wedding day run absolutely smooth, we had no problems with anything and were able to enjoy our celebration because they had everything handled.

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2014

Words cannot even express how wonderful the Regale! is. Tony and Linda are extremely warm, friendly, professional, and on top of everything. I live in buckeye-- an HOUR away from the venue-- and they were so flexible! I was able to get in touch with them by email, and they always responded immediately. If I had any questions, concerns, or needed ideas, they were always there to help. The Regale! also provides a few options for all of your vendors; which was amazing because I had no family in the state to help me search, on top of being a full time student, on top of also working about 32hrs a week. The vendors come to you, and the Regale! has only the best of the best! The wedding went so smoothly and everyone just CATERS to you. It was the most beautiful, perfect day of my life. I didn't have to stress or worry that anything was going to go wrong because they are so organized, and their vendors have all worked together for several years. I really can't thank Tony and Linda enough for such a perfect day! =)

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Tony & Linda are your wedding dream team! This venue was exactly what I was looking for! They help you plan everything from start to finish. They even set up a meeting the month before your big day to discuss everything with your wedding day timeline so all of the vendors are on the same page. I have never heard of another wedding venue doing that. I had absolutely nothing to worry about the day of my wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Regale at DC Ranch. Our day was absolute perfection, & we have Tony & Linda to thank for that!

Karly · Married on 05/10/2014

When I was initially planning my wedding I was looking for a beautiful venue that had an outside ceremony location and allowed me to bring in my own alcohol, what I received from Regale @ DC Ranch was so much more! The pricing was beyond comparable to other places I looked, Tony and Linda were extremely professional and did a great job keeping calm and organized, and every vendor I chose through them provided unbelievable service. Our guests had an amazing time and I received so many compliments about how wonderful everything was. We actually have friends who are planning on getting married there now. The vendors I chose through Regale that were amazing included; Robert Godridge Photography, PME Entertainment, Cactus Flowers, and Put a Fork In It Catering.

Terrie · Married on 05/03/2014

This is the BEST VENUE for a wedding!!! Tony and Linda were the GREATEST -- and KUDO's to all of the other vendors they work with!! This was a meant-to-be venue for our family and finding the vast experience/organization of Tony and Linda so spot on, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect place for all of us! They are with you every step of the way on the wedding day, which will calm any frayed nerves -- even the bride's! Although our daughter's wedding was the beginning of May 2014, 3 months later we are still getting compliments on the super fantastically fun reception on everything from the great food, the fun activities, dancing, DJ, etc. They say that's the best compliment you can receive from an event - your guests still talk about it months later! Thank you Tony & Linda and everyone who works with them for helping us to give Mercedes & Jeff the -- as Mercedes put it the next day -- "funnest wedding ever!"

Terrie Montford

Tony & Linda were truly amazing to work with from beginning to end! They were super responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and it was completely stress free. The ceremony at the park was perfect and just as we had envisioned and all of the details came together beautifully for the reception. The food and wedding cake were delicious - Alison and her team really went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of! Mark did an awesome job with the music and dance floor as well!
    Thank you Tony, Linda, Alison, and Mark for making our day so special :-) We are forever grateful!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

From the minute we stepped foot into Regale we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. We loved the atmosphere, the modern layout and the choices that we had. Tony and Linda are two of the kindest people we have ever met. They always enjoyed talking with us, always answered our emails and never said no about any of the things we asked. Our wedding was absolutely amazing here. Everything was so personalized because they let it be, there was never a question about it. Since there is a package that includes DJ, catering and photographer ( which we chose) , the wedding went as smooth as I think it could go. The caterer knew where to set up, DJ knew and the photographer knew all of the lovely places to get pictures. It was a stress free planning of a wedding with Tony and Linda. Tony and Linda helped set up and made the place look absolutely fabulous, exactly what we had envisioned! Tony and Linda are with you every step of the way. Our guests are still telling us how wonderful our wedding was! Thank you Tony and Linda for helping make our dream wedding come true! I highly recommend getting married here!

Courtney · Married on 04/11/2014

So glad I had my wedding here, everything about it was amazing. Tony and Linda were so incredibly helpful, I cannot imagine having pulled off the amazing wedding with anyone else (I had 3 weeks). Tony and Linda were professional, detail oriented, transparent with the costing information, never said "NO" to anything requested, always answered the phone and the emails and accommodated every single request. They were true lifesavers. They made the whole process easy and stress free. I had the best wedding I could ever imagine. p.s. The venue is very cool as well. Very modern atmosphere that can be altered to fit anyone's taste. The DC Ranch Market Place area is gorgeous all on its own. Having a venue there is absolutely perfect. Numerous photo options. Thank you T&L.. Courtney & Dan

• O

Olivia and Matt · Married on 03/29/2014

After considering several venues in the Scottsdale area we decided to go with Regale. Regale truly provides the most value for their price out of all the venues in Scottsdale that I considered.

The reason it was such an easy decision to go with Regale was because they are truly a one stop shop. They have already vetted the top vendors and simplify the entire wedding planning process for you. We ended up going with their vendors for catering, DJ, and photography and we have received so many compliments on all 3.

Put A Fork In IT Catering did an excellent job, everyone was raving about how good the food was! Mark, the DJ made sure the crowd was engaged the entire time. He helped to plan every part of the event, how it would flow, what music to play, and even games to get the crowd involved. To top it off, he had already ready the top 50 songs for each moment in the wedding. This even included ceremony music! Robert Godridge takes amazing photos, already knows all the perfect spots, poses, and angles to use. People absolutely loved his work!

Last but not least, the location is a supreme location to host a wedding. Regale is in DC Ranch Market Street. There are so many beautiful places to take photos, walk around, and the mountains look beautiful at sunset. The Regale reception also has a really cool patio space for your cocktail hour. Overall, I loved the modern, unique feel to the reception and location of the venue.

I couldn't have imaged having my wedding anywhere else. Tony and Linda both bring a unique valuable perspective with years of experience in wedding planning. They will know exactly how to make your day perfect and take all the burden of planning off of your shoulders. They are there the entire day of your wedding from start to finish managing the whole thing to perfection.

Thank you Tony and Linda for a spectacular and classy event!

Sincerely,
    Matt and Olivia

Dezi · Married on 03/22/2014

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at Regale. I don't even know where to begin. The whole experience was nothing short of amazing!

Everything was set up, and ran beautifully. I literally had nothing to worry about. Tony & Linda, the dj Mark, our photographer Allie, and the cater Put A Fork In It was spectacular. What a team!!
    They made our night go so smooth, and it was truly special.

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception. Only thing we regret is, is not having our ceremony there! Awesome people, very organized, beautiful place. Everything you could ask for.

Regale was amazing and Tony & Linda provided the best service we could have imagined. We couldn't have imagined having our daughters wedding at any other location. The services offered at this venue were absolutely spectacular. Regale assembled the best team to work with. The DJ, the Photographer, and the Caterer provided the best service and we couldn't have asked for a better team to work with.
    The location and the view sold us immediately. The ease of working with Tony & Linda made us feel very comfortable and stress free. The outcome and the actual event was spectacular. We didn't have to worry about anything. Everything we expected from this venue came true. Regale actually exceeded our expectations. We will certainly use Regale in the future and we highly recommend them. Thank you Tony & Linda for making our daughter's wedding dream come true.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for everything you did to make our night magical. We and our guests had a wonderful time. All of our out of town guests (and local) just loved the location and decor. Thanks for everything Tony & Linda! - Eric & Cheryl

Amanda · Married on 12/21/2013

Tony and Linda were wonderful! They made sure that our day went smooth and were there to help with anything we needed. The whole process was smooth and easy and we would def recommend this venue to anyone. Our Guests loved Regale and they thought it was perfect.
    Thank you Tony & Linda!! Our day was everything we could of wished for! :)

Alexis · Married on 11/29/2013

Tony and Linda did a fantastic job with our wedding! They were always so pleasant to sit down and meet with. We even did not have enough money during our final consultation and they were patient enough while we rummaged through our wallets and purses and ran to the nearest ATM.

The day of the wedding ran very smoothly. Linda helped me fix my veil that fell right before the ceremony and also helped one of the bridesmaids flat iron her sash that looked like an accordion.

My husband an I decided to do a "first touch" and they were professionals at setting up the picture and making sure we did not see each other before the ceremony.

Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Tony even offered the bridal party a ride home when our Escalade accidentally took the wrong group of people home!

The crew at Regale! would not let anything go wrong. Our wedding was perfect because of them!

Cortney · Married on 11/15/2013

I recently had my wedding at the Regale at DC Ranch, and my experience was fantastic!!! I live in Michigan and was planning my wedding from there, which I thought was going to be tricky! Tony and Linda made it effortless. Planning my wedding through Regale was completely stress-free.

I didn't even get to see the venue, or meet Tony & Linda until 3 days before....but they brought my vision to life and I had the most amazing wedding day ever! I can't even thank them enough.

Devin · Married on 10/27/2013

Beautiful reception space and gorgeous ceremony space! If you want a modern venue and your pictures to come out like something out of a magazine the Regale is the place to have it! No need for a wedding planner, Tony, Linda & Mark (and many more behind the scene) take care of EVERYTHING! They make you feel like you are the only person that has ever gotten married there, but they are so professional and well managed (it’s like they do two weddings a day). They have some of the best vendors in AZ to choose from and make your wedding party and guests feel like you are at Tony and Linda’s house They are so warm and friendly, prompt and organized, I am so pleased I went with the Regale! Every post is true, there was not ONE thing I would have changed. Thank you Tony, Lina & Mark for my unforgettable wedding!

Maria · Married on 10/25/2013

Tony & Linda were fabulous! Their venue package made the whole planning process extremely easy and enjoyable. The wedding went perfectly and we could not have dreamed of a better day! All of our guests commented on what a fabulous location the venue was and many said it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been too!

• Ruth

Ruth · Married on 10/19/2013

My wedding was amazing Thanks to Toni and Linda. The whole planning and event was just wonderful everything went smoothly and according to plan. My guests had a wonderful time and the vendors are great " Mark PME" "Put a fork in it" catering & our photographer David Orr. If you want a stress free wedding look no further, Regale is your place!

erin · Married on 10/18/2013

We were so pleased with tony and linda. I was amazed by how beautiful our wedding was. There wasn't one flaw. They were such wonderful people and made our wedding run so smoothly. We cant thank them enough for all their hard work.

Nate · Married on 10/05/2013

Tony and Linda were very accommodating hosts for our wedding - we could have asked for anything more. We wanted this day to be very special and unique, so having a great package deal to work from while being allowed to add our personal touches was one of the biggest wins from picking Regale! From the set-up to tear down, Tony and Linda had the staff in place to assist, direct, and make sure transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception all ran smoothly. The vendors that work directly with Regale were excellent - Alison with Put a Fork In It catering, Mark with PME music, Corrina with Cactus Flower, and Lisa Eley Photography all took the same approach as Tony and Linda to make sure we were comfortable and could enjoy the day without having to worry. They accommodated both our needs and wants to deliver a product we will be talking about and remembering for a very long time. All the guests were complimentary of the food, service, and overall space that Regale is able to use at DC Ranch Market Street. Great job Regale! - and thank you again for making this day one we will remember for the rest of our lives together!
    Niki & Nate