15 Reviews for Regal Limousine Service

2.2

If you expect to be picked up on time and the correct location, you may be expecting too much. Our limo went to wrong location and low on fuel. Really?

Profile Picture S, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used a Trolley from Regal, and they did a wonderful job. They arrived on time, and were very patient with me when I was running late! Our driver, James, was so friendly and calming, and really took care of me on that day. From carrying the train of my dress, helping me on and off the trolley, and bringing multiple bottles of champagne, he did an all-around excellent job. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for wedding transportation in the area.

Profile Picture Shaylagh, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
1.0

DO NOT USE. They were late with no excuse. New ownership. Harrison Transportation

Profile Picture User3560418, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We really enjoyed having Regal for our transportation service on our wedding day! We got the 18 passenger limo bus and it was exactly what we needed! They were very flexible with picking me and my bridesmaids up and bringing us to church and then we drove quite a distance to do more pictures before heading to the reception. It was so nice to have the red carpet out when we left the church with a champagne toast, the champagne was very good! Pricing was fair and the limo was comfortable and we could plug our own music in to the sound system, which was great! Would highly recommend using their service!

Profile Picture carrie, 5/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service! Thanks for helping to make our day so easy and fun.

Profile Picture User3114803, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional and we enjoyed it all

Profile Picture Josh, 8/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I love Regal Limousine Service. They did everything they said they would at a very good price. My mom encouraged me to get a couple of quotes so I called a few other limo companies. I felt the most confident with Regal. They told me what they would provide and they did it as promised! I definetly made the right decision. I have friends getting married this year and I will make sure they use Regal. Thanks!

Profile Picture Samanth, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Regal Limousine service handled my (the bride's) nine-page itinerary seamlessley. First, they picked up the groom's party and dropped them at the church. Then, the arrived (5 Minutes Early) at a different location to pick up the bridal party and brought us to the church. After the ceremony, we took the scenic route to the reception, and post-reception, we had a private limo take just my husband and me to the hotel. Wonderful service, friendly drivers, accomodating drivers, and responsive service before the wedding day...I can't wait to use again!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/8/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had such a great experience with them. In fact I think they went above and beyond for us!

Profile Picture User1728424, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Regal Limo was affordable and reliable! We only needed the limo to drive us from our home to the venue (about 20 minutes) and all other limo companies had a 3 or 4 hour minimum. Regal had a 2 hour min but offered to pick up the groom and his groomsmen first and bring them to the ceremony and then go to a different location to pick up the bride, parents, and bridesmaid. The driver was very professional and punctual. I'm very happy we chose Regal!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Even though the driver didn't really help me get in and out of the limo he was very nice and very professional I like how they gave us champagne and it was nice and cool in the limo after a hot outdoor ceremony.

Profile Picture Krista, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Regal to help us get to the airport for our honeymoon but I wish we had used them for our wedding!! They were amazingly prompt and professional whereas Seacoast Trolley was not- we highly recommend Regal and their new trolley!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/4/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Regal is always a true professional!! I knew that I would have top notch service for my wedding by using their town car, and they did not let me down! Richard, our driver, was so incredibly patient and kind in helping to calm my nerves as I sat int he back of the town car taking deep breaths before I walked into the church! He was so helpful in bringing me my purse back forth to the car, and was always happy to help! Regal Limo in Hampton NH is an excellent company to work with for many different occassions!

Profile Picture Regina, 5/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything was great! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

After making many calls to many limo companys, we were unhappy with their responsiveness and prices. This company was not only a good value, but sounded and eventually proved very reliable. One negative was that the air conditioner in the groom's limo on the way to the ceremony was broken.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/24/10, 13 Reviews