Refocused Photo Booths Reviews

23 | Baltimore, MD

23 Reviews for Refocused Photo Booths

23 Refocused Photo Booths Reviews

Sherry · Married on 09/27/2014

My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and creating a wedding scrapbook. This by far was one of the coolest features of my wedding. If you are looking for a photo booth, definitely use Refocused photo booths!

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

Everyone enjoyed this Photobooth at our wedding. Jay was extremely quick with responses and very flexible and accommodating.

• Mika J.

Mika · Married on 06/14/2014

The Mojo classic enclosed photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. Refocused provided services beyond what was outlined in our contract. We are still awaiting our photos but we had a wonderful experience with Mr. Jeffries and his team of photographers and attendants on our wedding day. Mika Johnson

Michele and Mike · Married on 06/08/2014

Excellent Service!
    Fun and attentive staff.
    They were very patient and friendly with our children and older relatives.

• Charon

Charon · Married on 05/24/2014

Out of all the vendors we used from the DJ's, caters, venue, ect... This one was THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! They were always on time for the photo shoots, took really fun photos, the value was outstanding, and the quality was amazing. I would recommend this vendor hands down and I look forward to working with them in the future for birthday parties and photo booth rental.

Kimberly · Married on 05/03/2014

Everyone loved the photobooth! I absolutely loved it! Highly recommend refocused!

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2013

Great experience using Refocused Photo. The booth is fun and there are lots of props to choose from. Guests were pleased and the pictures turned out great! Very professional and easy to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

We chose Refocused Photo Booths because they were less expensive than competitors, but we definitely did not feel that we got less just because we paid a little less. We were looking for a no-nonsense photo booth (none of this photo cabana or gimicky stuff) where our guests would be the stars of the photo, not the props or the setup. On the day of our wedding, the booth attendants arrived promptly, were flexible about where to set up, and everything ran just as planned. They even gave us an upgrade to have our names and date printed on the bottom of the strips. At the end of the evening, they gave me a flash drive with all the photos on it. Bottom line: If you are a busy bride/groom who wants a wedding vendor that is professional and hassle-free, go with these guys. Great quality and value.

Tong · Married on 05/05/2013

The photobooth was so much fun, all our guests loved it. very perfessional done with wonderful upgrades. friendly crews who captured many great moments that we enjoyed. Also gave us a copy of all the files on a USB disk right after the wedding.

Refocused photobooths were very accomidating, professional and flexible. They went above and beyond with their services and the photobooth setup was without a doubt a highlight of our wedding reception! I highly recommend using them for any occassion.

• I

Ian · Married on 09/01/2012

Jerel is the man behind refocused photography, and he is professional yet easy to work with. Photobooth was a blast, and he hooked it up on the photo albums which turned out awesome. Great value, great product, and great people at refocused!

• User3197909 · 2+ years ago

Jerel was awesome! He was professional but fun and took a lot of great pictures! He made us feel very comfortable and we are very happy with his work!

Kenith · Married on 04/16/2011

Jerel J photography services were great he provided us with a life time of memories captured through his photos he was priced very fare I would recommend him to anyone and I would most certainly use him again

Mike · Married on 01/03/2010

Refocused is completely professional and prompt. He had great photo ideas that my wife and I loved when we saw the finished product! I will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs a professional, experienced, photographer who gets the job done the right way.

Stephen · Married on 11/03/2007

Jerel provided my wife and I with the highest quality of photography for our special day. The shots he took of us were second to none and the prompt manner in which we got our pictures back made me recommend his services to several others. As a result we now have two photo albums, a cd of our wedding day and the engagement session and a lifelong friendship with Jerel. In addition, I have used him for Easter photos and hope to use him this Spring to do pregnancy pictures of my wife.

Donnetta · Married on 08/11/2007

Jerel and his staff was very professional . They provided nothing but 5 starr service and I would recommend them to handle any event that they offer.... thanks for my wedding picture they were the bomb. ......

• User3741738 · event on: 11/11/2013

I loved the service you provided. The photo booth made our event phenomenal. Hope to book with you again soon! Your staff is outstanding. Thanks again!!!

• User3929032 · event on: 02/22/2014

ReFocused was a wonderful addition to our party. Everyone enjoyed their service. They were prepared, prompt, and so easy to deal with.

Makeba · event on: 12/06/2014

The hosts and the product were both AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you for providing great memories that will last a lifetime!!!

Laurie · event on: 12/13/2014

Wonderful! Everything about this company was great! Someone recommended them to us for our holiday party. They were professional, fun, took great photos, and got the crowd "into" it by providing props and encouragement. This was a wild group of people at our party and they handled them so well! I can't say enough good things about them! I would def use them again.

• User4615979 · event on: 12/10/2014

Refocus was AMAZING ! They were professional, very pleasant to work with and they made our event terrific ! From my first initial phone call with J to the wrap up after the event - great value and top notch service ! Highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Antoynica · Married on 09/01/2007

Refocused Photo Booths provided exceptional quality photography services for our wedding. The engagement photo sessions were out of this world. They captured our love beautifully. Additionally the photographers traveled out of state to provide a quality of service we felt we couldn't find anywhere else. We still look at our photos til this day. Thank you for everything Refocused Photo Booths.

• User4918694 · event on: 03/16/2015

We were very satisfied with the service.