23 Reviews for Refocused Photo Booths

17 Refocused Photo Booths Reviews

My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and creating a wedding scrapbook. This by far was one of the coolest features of my wedding. If you are looking for a photo booth, definitely use Refocused photo booths!

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone enjoyed this Photobooth at our wedding. Jay was extremely quick with responses and very flexible and accommodating.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

The Mojo classic enclosed photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. Refocused provided services beyond what was outlined in our contract. We are still awaiting our photos but we had a wonderful experience with Mr. Jeffries and his team of photographers and attendants on our wedding day. Mika Johnson

Profile Picture Mika, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews

Excellent Service!
Fun and attentive staff.
They were very patient and friendly with our children and older relatives.

Profile Picture Michele and Mike, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Out of all the vendors we used from the DJ's, caters, venue, ect... This one was THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! They were always on time for the photo shoots, took really fun photos, the value was outstanding, and the quality was amazing. I would recommend this vendor hands down and I look forward to working with them in the future for birthday parties and photo booth rental.

Profile Picture Charon, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Everyone loved the photobooth! I absolutely loved it! Highly recommend refocused!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience using Refocused Photo. The booth is fun and there are lots of props to choose from. Guests were pleased and the pictures turned out great! Very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Refocused Photo Booths because they were less expensive than competitors, but we definitely did not feel that we got less just because we paid a little less. We were looking for a no-nonsense photo booth (none of this photo cabana or gimicky stuff) where our guests would be the stars of the photo, not the props or the setup. On the day of our wedding, the booth attendants arrived promptly, were flexible about where to set up, and everything ran just as planned. They even gave us an upgrade to have our names and date printed on the bottom of the strips. At the end of the evening, they gave me a flash drive with all the photos on it. Bottom line: If you are a busy bride/groom who wants a wedding vendor that is professional and hassle-free, go with these guys. Great quality and value.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was so much fun, all our guests loved it. very perfessional done with wonderful upgrades. friendly crews who captured many great moments that we enjoyed. Also gave us a copy of all the files on a USB disk right after the wedding.

Profile Picture Tong, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Refocused photobooths were very accomidating, professional and flexible. They went above and beyond with their services and the photobooth setup was without a doubt a highlight of our wedding reception! I highly recommend using them for any occassion.

Profile Picture User3267105, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jerel is the man behind refocused photography, and he is professional yet easy to work with. Photobooth was a blast, and he hooked it up on the photo albums which turned out awesome. Great value, great product, and great people at refocused!

Profile Picture Ian, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jerel was awesome! He was professional but fun and took a lot of great pictures! He made us feel very comfortable and we are very happy with his work!

Profile Picture User3197909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerel J photography services were great he provided us with a life time of memories captured through his photos he was priced very fare I would recommend him to anyone and I would most certainly use him again

Profile Picture Kenith, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Refocused is completely professional and prompt. He had great photo ideas that my wife and I loved when we saw the finished product! I will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs a professional, experienced, photographer who gets the job done the right way.

Profile Picture Mike, 1/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jerel provided my wife and I with the highest quality of photography for our special day. The shots he took of us were second to none and the prompt manner in which we got our pictures back made me recommend his services to several others. As a result we now have two photo albums, a cd of our wedding day and the engagement session and a lifelong friendship with Jerel. In addition, I have used him for Easter photos and hope to use him this Spring to do pregnancy pictures of my wife.

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/3/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Refocused Photo Booths provided exceptional quality photography services for our wedding. The engagement photo sessions were out of this world. They captured our love beautifully. Additionally the photographers traveled out of state to provide a quality of service we felt we couldn't find anywhere else. We still look at our photos til this day. Thank you for everything Refocused Photo Booths.

Profile Picture Antoynica, 9/1/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jerel and his staff was very professional . They provided nothing but 5 starr service and I would recommend them to handle any event that they offer.... thanks for my wedding picture they were the bomb. ......

Profile Picture Donnetta, 8/11/07, 1 Review