Reflections Photography Reviews

11 | Olathe, KS

11 Reviews for Reflections Photography

Claire · Married on 06/15/2012

Sue was wonderful to work with. She was patient, calm, and got all of the shots I had asked for. She is organized, detailed, and has done a lot of weddings in a lot of different settings.

Side note: please be organized and make sure your wedding party and any family in photos are on time. There is a LOT going on that day and it always goes by much quicker than you think it will. You don't want to be rushed in taking your photos or miss any special family members; having a list of the people in the photos will keep you organized and make sure the people you want included are there.

Sue really works with her surroundings and takes photos that are unique to your location & personality. She captures the details of your day and those special moments you will want to relive. She is very easy to work with and communicate with leading up to your wedding day.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Christal · Married on 09/18/2011

Pictures are truly worth a thousand words...

Have you ever found yourself trying to recreate the image of a day by describing it to those who couldn't make it? With just getting married, I have had to do this over and over again...that is until our photo's came back from Reflections Photography!

Reflections covered every single moment of our wedding as it happened! Clicking through picture to picture made it seem more like the story told itself.

Fewer words were needed thanks to Susan and Teresa!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Heather · Married on 08/13/2011

reflections photography

Susan Evins was AWEOSME! on my wedding day I didn't have to worry about one thing when it came to the photography they did an awesome job and had the best cutest ideas that I loved! They were on time at every site and had no problem whit changing up a little on the route!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2011

Sue was extremely professional and creative! She captured every moment of our day perfectly!!! The pictures turned out wonderful! We loved working with her! Thank you Sue!

Sent on 07/24/2011

JENNIFER · Married on 06/18/2011

Reflections photography is amazing! I would recommend them to everyone. I love all of my wedding photos ... not every Bride can say that!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Mollie · Married on 05/27/2011

Sue was awesome and the photos turned out better and expected!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Shelby · Married on 09/05/2010

Was everything I could have asked for in photographer kept us moving and having fun. The photos came out amazing, and captured our day perfectly.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Megan · Married on 06/04/2011

We are very glad we choose Reflections Photography to photograph our wedding day! Sue and her partner were very professional and ensured all the elements of our big day were captured in photos. I never had a problem getting in touch with Sue. She would always return my phone calls and was very flexible in the planning process. Our pictures are beautiful and our entire family is able to go online and view them which means a lot. Thank you Sue for everything!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Robert · Married on 06/04/2011

So happy we choose Sue and her team! We had our engagement photos and our wedding photos done by Sue and we couldn't be happier. She was flexible with us as we changed our wedding day timeline a few times before we settled on what ended up being the best for us.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Lindsey · Married on 05/07/2011

Sue, was a pleasure to work with. She took control of the day and that made me relax and enjoy, more than I would have. She takes traditional photos that are very classy!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Kirsten · Married on 10/09/2010

I enjoyed working with Reflections Photography in every aspect of this wedding! They were very flexible and wiling to work with me!

Sent on 10/26/2010