Reflections Creative Photography Reviews

191 | Allentown, PA

191 Reviews for Reflections Creative Photography

Maria · Married on 07/10/2015

Lance and Linda of Reflections Creative Photography did an amazing job as our photographers at our July 2015 wedding at Blue Mountain Ski Resort. After our first meeting with them we knew we had to use them. They were there for every question we had before the day of the wedding and made sure to keep us on schedule on the day of. Linda was amazing at making sure everything was picture perfect for every snap that Lance took. Lance is amazing at making sure every picture he takes is the perfect shot. They are an outstanding duo and we can not thank them enough for spending the day with our family and giving us beautiful picture to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Marie & Ovi - what a beautiful day and Wedding. It was a joy to be with you, your family and guests at Blue Mountain Ski Resort for an amazing day - thanks for allowing us to be part of it!

Latticia · Married on 06/20/2015

If there's anybody out there thats looking for a photographer Lance and Linda are the people you want to hire for your special event. They are an excellent husband and wife team. They were with my wife and I for about 9 hrs on our wedding day. They are also very reasonable in pricing and if you dont understand something they will take the time an explaining it to you. Thank you Lance and Linda for everything the pictures came out so beautiful.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Krista · Married on 06/13/2015

Lance and Linda are fabulous! We loved them from the second we met them. They were so helpful and even gave us great ideas and advice for the wedding day! They always stayed in touch with us and answered any questions we had.
    Our photos are beautiful!! Friends and family are still talking about them! They caught every important moment. We could not have imagined our pictures any better! Thank you so much for the beautiful memories! :)

Sent on 07/16/2015

My husband & I couldn't have been more pleased with our photos! Neither one of us are very photogenic, yet we never looked better ~ Lance & Linda were so fun to work with, and the fact that they helped us to relax really shows through on our photos. They had some really creative, playful ideas ("first look" comes to mind), and everyone's commented how happy we looked. Lance & Linda were both super easy to work with, very flexible, love that they offer an a la carte menu so we could pick & choose what worked for us personally. Would also recommend that you have a list of pictures you definitely want in advance of your event -- they've got the "typical stuff" covered -- but if you have friends/family groupings you want, let them know in advance. That way, you're free to enjoy your guests while they take care of the checklist. Very professional, definitely fun, highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Ryan · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I so pleased with our wedding photos. First we want to thank Lance for all of the help and guidance from the start of planning all the way to the week of our wedding, he was very prompt and attentive. Although we did not have Lance and Linda for the day of our wedding, we had such a wonderful day with Shawnna, who was our photographer with Reflections Creative Photography, LLC for our special day. She was such a pleasure to work with and was a trooper with the conditions outside, she made a windy & very hot day seem not so terrible. Our bridal party and families had a great time, and were very pleased with her organization and making sure everyone was where they needed to be, to get the best shots! She was so helpful with the timeline of the overall day. Shawnna made sure to capture all moments of our day, and we are so pleased with all of the photos she was able to capture. We can't wait to look at our pictures over and over again, and relive our amazing day. That is after we pick out the ones we like, Shawnna was definitely a go getter as far as taking photos! There are plenty = ) Thank you again Lance and team!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Ariel & Ryan, Shawnna always does an amazing job and I'm so glad you are pleased with her work on your Wedding Day! I think you images are stunning. Thanks again for you kind words and allowing us to be part of your special day!

Alan F. · Married on 03/28/2015

Lance and Linda Ek from Creative Reflections were "Simply the Best", my wife and I are 100% satisfied with all their photography services!!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2015

Lance & Linda were absolutely amazing with not only taking photos of our special day but also coordinating a schedule to have everyone in the right place at the right time because we took our "first look" photos before our ceremony. They captured every photo perfectly, they also staged the entire evening with us to capture a last few photos of the end of the night. It was great to not have a time constraint like we had with other vendors. Even though we did not order an album from them, our photo CD was perfect with everything we needed. Lance even had photos up that night on facebook for our guests to get a sneak peek.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Terrible, wet, damp and cold day but we had so much fun and got great shots inside an old covered bridge for our 1st Wedding of this year. Thanks for the kind words, it was a great wedding and we were honored to be a part of it!

Our pictures were beautiful! We are very happy...
    I was nervous at the beginning, but Lance and Linda kept me calm and relaxed, and our pictures are wonderful.
    They are extremely professional, patient, and wonderful to work with.
    A winning team!

Sent on 01/17/2015

We had a wedding on New Years Eve, and let me tell you, you can't go wrong with Lance and Linda at Reflections! My fiance and I are from out of state, and we were concerned about booking vendors before even meeting them. However, I knew from the very start that I had made the right choice. Almost immediately after speaking with them on the phone, they began sending me the appropriate documents and paperwork I'd need to plan the day. This continued throughout the entire process, and they made sure to document any changes as soon as they were made to avoid any confusion. They planned every detail to the hour and minute, and incredibly, it worked! They met us at our destination, right on time, and the rest of the night was so easy with them, when it could have been potentially crazy as the hotel was packed for new years. Lance and Linda were so accommodating and patient. They went above and beyond, even when our flower order was messed up, and Linda actually made the men corsages from our bouquets! (I know, right?) Throughout the night they basically made sure our wedding ran smoothly and that everyone was happy. They even took me out in the freezing cold to get me a picture with the horse and carriage that I loved so much. I can't say enough about Reflections Creative Photography. I just wish we had more time together with them...guess that means we will have to use them again in the future! ;)

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 10/25/2014

Lance and Linda were the consummate professionals with a keen eye for wonderful candid photo shots. We asked Lance to arrive 30 mins prior to the party to take family (formal) photos with a backdrop, and he was there right on time, already set-up and ready to go. We also did an entire group shot of all our guests- and he was able to capture a great moment. He was charismatic and was able to get the attention of the crowd when needed. Quality photos ready for viewing that evening -- and very reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks so very much! This was a great celebration and it was an honor to be part of it and to honor so many men & women that have a continue to serve our nation!

Lance and Linda were great; we have so many nice things to say about them. We have received so many compliments on how professional our photographers were and how stunning and beautiful our pictures were from our wedding. Prior to our wedding, Lance was always quick to respond to our messages and was so accommodating to planning for the different photos we wanted for our day. Linda was wonderful at noticing every detail that went into a picture, so we took a perfect picture for every photograph. The one quality that cannot go unnoticed about these two is the turn around time on our photographs. We were able to have a sneak peak of a few photos the night of our wedding, which was quite amazing. All of our pictures were then posted on the website by the Monday after our wedding. We cannot say enough about Reflections Creative Photography and would most definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in or around the Lehigh Valley.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2014

Choosing Lance and Linda to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. I loved working with them and the price was perfect (best I could find in the Lehigh Valley). Lance was quick to respond to my questions and emails pre-wedding and provided us with a timeline for the day. The timeline Lance provided allowed me to easily plan the rest of the day (when girls needed hair done, etc). Lance came early upon my request to take a few shots of me and my girls in our robes getting ready- he was very accommodating to any request I had. Unfortunately, two of my girls were late coming back from their hair appointments and then we had a dress strap malfunction, which set us back on the photography schedule. We had to rush through a lot of photos to make up for lost time, but Reflections still did a great job. Lance's wife, Linda, was there to assist with my dress malfunction and assist by fluffing my train, positioning people for photos, and even helping bustle my dress! Working with them was like working with friends, not vendors! The best part was, the night of our wedding Lance said he would try to get a few pictures up on Facebook…later that night, we found about a dozen posted! WOW! The next day he posted more and three days after the wedding, our entire photo set had been posted on their site. It was a surprisingly quick turn-around and the photos were absolutely beautiful. Thank you Lance and Linda for making our wedding day flow as easy as possible and for capturing memories of a lifetime!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Amanda was one of the most organized brides we have ever worked with! She and Chris had a great Wedding Party as well and we had tons of fun with them all. This is a beautiful review and what we always strive for, but wanted to focus on one line "IT WAS LIKE WORKING WITH FRIENDS NOT VENDORS" It's what we always hear and what we always want to hear, but it's something that just happens, it's just us! Thanks Amanda & Chris!!

Brittney · Married on 09/20/2014

Lance and Linda were amazing to work with and were very flexible when meeting prior to our ceremony. They were so friendly and professional and Lance took incredible pictures! My husband and I, along with the rest of our family are extremely pleased with everything!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

We're looking forward to doing part 2 of their Wedding - their reception in early December

Mandi · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband & I could not be more pleased with Lance & Linda's work! I knew that choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions to make during the wedding planning process because these photos would last a lifetime. When we met Lance & Linda we could immediately tell that not only were they awesome people, but they truly cared about making our day memorable. During the planning process whenever I had a question, Lance responded extremely quickly! He even provided recommendations for our pre-ceremony photos. The day of our wedding it literally rained non-stop all day, and we really did not have a back-up plan for photos. Lance & Linda remained calm & found some great locations inside of the hotel for photos - and they turned out amazing!! Having Linda there to pay attention to the little details such as my hair and jewelry placement made the photos perfect! They were also extremely professional throughout the night, and looking at some of the photos I didn't even realize they were there taking them! We also gave Lance a "must have" photo list, which he ensured all of the photos were taken. The only downside is now we are having a hard time deciding which photos won't make it into our wedding album - because all of our photos are so amazing!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

WOW! Thanks Mandi & Chris - I know this may sound boastful, but this is who we are and what we do at every Wedding/Special Event and for every B&G and family who entrust us with capturing and creating their memories! It's not our job - it's our way of life!

Reflections Creative Photography was super easy to work with and made sure our wedding pictures were beautiful. I will recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

This dynamic company provided superb service to my family and I on my wedding day. Anyone looking for quality, comfort and professionalism, you have it with Reflections Creative Photography, located in Allentown, PA. Thanks again Lance and Linda

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/19/2014

Thanks to Lance and Linda, our wedding day was captured beautifully. They were very professional and knew exactly how to handle any person or situation. We have had so many compliments on the pictures that can be viewed online and how great they were. The turn around time on viewing the pictures was extremely quick. We could not say how great of a job they did and how happy we are with the pictures they took. :-)

Sent on 08/12/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Kim & John - great Wedding! It was a joy to be part of your special day and capaturing all the special moments from your Wedding day!

Colleen · Married on 07/04/2014

Greg and I couldn’t of asked for a better photographer! Lance and Linda were so easy to work with and our friends and family couldn’t of said nicer things about them. They captured every detail of our day and took pictures of moments that we missed and were able to enjoy looking at the next day (unbelievable turnaround time!) We would recommend them to anyone planning an event. The pictures look amazing and really show their talent. We cant wait to put together our album.
    Thanks again you guys were great!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was a great way to celebrate the 4th of July. Colleen & Greg, their family, Wedding Party and friends could not have been nicer to work with. It was a joy to be part of their special day and to know that we accomplished what we always set out to do - put a smile on their face and create memories that will last a lifetime! Thanks Colleen & Greg

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

Lance and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with. They consulted with us to really understand who we are and what we like. Every time I had a question, I got a response that day...and trust me, I had plenty of questions. They took their time with us and were meticulous in making sure our expectations were met. I couldn't be happier. 10 days after my wedding, my mother passed away. Having those beautiful pictures and the video will be more treasured than anyone could ever imagine. It's more than just my wedding, it's the ability to see my beautiful mother again and remember how happy she was for us. Thank you Lance and the Reflections team for being a part of our magical day.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

One of our staff photographers Shawnna and our video team for Chris & Emily provided the services for Nikki & Ralph's Wedding. Nikki's comment touched my heart as we had just had their 3 wedding albums packaged up for shipment - knowing how important the images of her family all together were to her and with Ralph's across the Atlantic in Europe. We always give our 150% and it is always appreciated by our couples and their families - but here's a time that what we captured that day had a special meaning!

Pictures are the only lasting thing that is a result from all of the months of planning and thoughtful details that you have placed into your wedding. Your wedding day will come and go must faster than you desire but with the right photos and perfectly captured moments you will be able to relive the moments when you scroll through your pictures on your computer or flip through them in you wedding album. Reflections Creative Photography did just that, they are very friendly and flexible to assist you in every step of the process making sure they know what is important to you on you wedding day. They are very affordable without compromising on perfection, professionalism, or quality. I am very pleased with their part in my wedding and would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Making Reflections Creative Photography part of our daughter’s wedding day was one of the best decisions made. My husband and I—along with our daughter and new son-in-law—cannot say enough about this wonderful team. Beyond being consummate professionals, Lance and Linda’s caring nature—making the bride and groom feel so special on their special day—certainly shined through. The final photos are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you, Reflections, for making this day one of the most memorable for our family.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Couldn't ask for a nicer family and couple to work with - it was an honor to be part of their special day and work at the beautiful Country Club of York for the 1st time.

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2014

Lance and Linda were great I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Short and to the point - can't argue with that!! Thanks Jess & JP.

Paul T. · Married on 03/28/2014

Pictures came out amazing! Lance and Linda were very professional. Linda came to the rescue and fixed my mothers corsage that broke at the church. They were very friendly with everyone and made sure that we got all of the pictures that we requested. Awesome Job!!!! Thanks!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

This was an amazeingly busy Wedding, we seemed to never stop but got to get some really great and fun shots with this very fun Wedding Party and their families. Thanks for this kind words, Linda and I wish you both a lifetime of fond memories!

Dael · Married on 02/02/2014

Lance and Linda are an incredible team and were fantastic. The photos are absolutely stunning and they have enough options to fit any budget. You should absolutely book them!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks - we had such a great time at this very fun and creative Wedding! Our Ala Carte concept allowed Dael & Frank to make their out put decisions after the Wedding when they knew their true expenses. Wedding 2/2/14 - finished album arrive at our studio today 3/18/14 - not a bad turn around!!

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2014

Lance and Linda were great. From the first time we meet with them, they helped with ideas and made our day less stressful and the pictures turned out beautiful. Wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a winter this has been and Lauren & Matt's Wedding was in the middle of it on January 4th but we had the best time and best photo shoots. It was a sunny day with tons od snow all around and they and their Wedding Party were wonderful to work with as we traveled to 3 differnt spots of their choosing and you would be amazed at the shots we created in 16 degree weather. Great Wedding - Great Couple we couldn't be happier that they were please with all we brought to the table!!