Reflections Creative Photography Reviews

191 | Allentown, PA

191 Reviews for Reflections Creative Photography

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

High quality work, amazing attention to detail, and a blast to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

I guess you can't ask for anything more!
  • I

Cristin · Married on 10/22/2016

Lance and Linda at Reflections were incredible to work with. Any questions we had before the wedding were answered almost immediately and very clearly. I had no worries on the day of the wedding. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and we have gotten many compliments on them!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Cristin & Adam,

Thanks so very much! Great models make for great pictures!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Lance was very helpful in answering any and all questions I had in trying to decide on a photographer and when we chose Lance & Linda to photograph our wedding I was very glad we did. Lance is the perfect combination of professionalism, excellence, and personality. He is very friendly, personable and great with all the guests and members of the wedding party, putting them at ease and making them smile from the youngest to the oldest! My husband and I are EXTREMELY pleased with Reflections and received many positive comments from guests at our wedding about our photographer even before they saw the pictures. People kept commenting on what a great photographer we had even after the wedding. Lance had great ideas of his own but was also willing to work with our ideas. And after we saw the photos he posted online immediately after the wedding we just got further confirmation that we had chosen the right photographer. We continued to be extremely pleased with what we saw. The photos were great! I would recommend Reflections Photography to all couples looking for a photographer for their wedding. Their service was second to none!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

I have to say that Lisa really researched her vendors and we were honored to have been chosen to photograph their special day. The more questions asked the more she was sure we were the right fit for them.

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Lance is an amazing photographer!!!! He knows his craft by knowing how & when to take them without being obtrusive. The pictures he captured are beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

If you are a bride that is looking for a professional photographer... then no need to look any further! I was thrilled to see how our wedding pictures turned out and they were better than I ever expected. They work as a duo and are super easy to get along with because they are so charismatic. As far as professional photography, they blend right into the wedding and you'll barely notice them because they act like they are guests at your wedding, not like how some other vendors can be. My husband and I view them as family and vice versa. Reflections Creative Photography is the way to go! They have photographed both of my sisters in-law's weddings and also my husband's grandparents' wedding anniversary, so it was a no-brainer that they were going to be our wedding photographer. Words cannot express how nice, professional, fun, and easy they are to get along with. Since they have been in the business for a while, they know how to get the lighting right, and what poses are going to emphasize your amazing wedding dress, ceremony, reception, attire, and accessories. All of our 225 guests loved the photographer and now we have plenty of great pictures/memories of both of our ginormous families on a truly special day. If I could marry my husband again, I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Lance and Linda are such wonderful people, who will put your mind at ease the whole time. They worry about the little details so you don't have to. Being involved in friends weddings, I've seen work other photographers do- Lance and Linda do a much better and more personalized job, and in certain ways do more than other photographers and all for literally half the cost of the competitors. Their turn around to get pictures online is the fastest I've seen and their pictures are fantastic. They take pride in their work and it clearly shows.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Liz - thanks, you make me blush! Thanks for noticing what we do as our norm - it's not just your Wedding, it's ours too! Thanks for the beautiful words!!
  • F

Frederick · Married on 09/04/2016

We chose Lance and Linda for photography for our wedding this past 2016 Labor day weekend. We met them at a bridal expo last year and instantly decided to chose them for our wedding because of how personable and passionate they were about their work. It also helped that their photos that were displayed looked amazing! We had two meetings with Lance and Linda to discuss our special day and what we envisioned. They took the time to go over everything to ensure everything ran smooth. We felt comfortable and trusted Lance and Linda with everything photography. We trusted that they would capture great moments and they did just that. My wife Amanda and I are so pleased with our photos and can't thank Lance and Linda enough for their creativity, patience, and professionalism. The night was so much fun we wish we could get married every year and if that were possible we would chose Lance and Linda each year as our photography team!!!! Thank you Lance and Linda!!!!! -Mr. & Mrs. Hansley

Sent on 10/01/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Love these guys! What a handsome couple and really, really nice to work with. Linda and I remember that meeting at the Hanover Grande Ballroom Bridal Event and yes, we felt the same way! Thanks for your kind words!

Scott · Married on 09/04/2016

We highly recommend Reflections Creative Photography. They were very flexible and affordable with every step of the process. On the day of the wedding, they were very professional and took amazing shots. Our only complaint is that we only have one wedding to work with them.
    Scott and Catherine

Sent on 11/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

When looking for a photographer, you really want to find someone who understand EXACTLY what you want and don't want. I met Lance and Linda at my best friends wedding and was impressed then on how great they were with her. If something needed to be pinned or a string needed to be cut, Linda was right there to fix it (oftens times even before we knew there was a problem). Then another friend of mine also used their services, so when it was my turn, it was a true no brainer. There is not enough space in this review to even touch how great they were to my husband and I during the whole wedding planning process and then at the wedding. Linda was amazing with details and Lance has a fantastic vision when he photographs. He even took an aerial shot which has impressed everyone who has seen it. Quick story: As Lance was taking a picture of all of my wedding party at our wedding at the Steel Stacks in Bethlehem, a couple walked by and politely introduced themselves to Lance. Lance had photographed their wedding 30 years pruior and just couldn't walk by without saying hello. It was a wonderful surprise and the best proof of a successful photographer that I've ever seen. We even got a picture taken with them. When we met and discussed all the final details before the wedding, I mentioned that I have a "good" side and a "bad" side. Unfortunately, it was opposite from all the directions their photos are usually taken but they were fantastic about making sure the pictures were taken from angles I preferred and my "good" side. I hate pictures of myself, but they nailed it. So thankful to have pictures from my wedding that I actually love. If you're looking for a photographer, then you really don't need to look any further. Honestly.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Dara · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I enjoyed working with Lance and Linda for our wedding photography. There was no question as to booking with them as they have done excellent photography work for me in the past, as well as for the church where we were married. They did our engagement photos which turned out very well, and they stayed in contact with us throughout the months leading up to our wedding. If you ever have a question, they will answer it promptly. Lance and Linda are very professional and pay close attention to detail, which makes all of the photos they take turn out so well. On our wedding day, Linda made sure all of the flowers everyone had were placed correctly, and she took the time to fix my veil and train for each of the photos. She helped us through key aspects of the day as well to make our lives easier which was appreciated. Lance took beautiful pictures that we love! If you are looking for a photographer who is going to truly care about you and your special day, definitely contact Lance and Linda of Reflections Creative Photography!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What an amazing review - thanks so much! It was a honor to be part of Dara & Ted's Wedding especially after taking her 1st Communion and HS Senior Photos. I hate to sound boastful but what Dara described for her wedding photography experience, each of our couples receive - it's what we do - it's what we LOVE to do. Every couple is treated just like Dara & Ted were on their Wedding Day - it's the way it's supposed to be, isn't it?

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2016

We booked Lance & Linda for our wedding after they had done the photography for our friends wedding. We had a large wedding party that needed to be wrangled into place and we knew Lance & Linda would be the perfect duo for the task. They were great and our pictures came out fabulous! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding. I truly can't thank them enough for everything they did for us!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was an honor to be selected to be part of Melissa & Brad's Wedding Day. Being that the selection was the result of a recommendation from a couple who's Wedding we had recently photographed, a friend and member of their Wedding Party was doubly meaningful! Linda and I wish the two of them a lifetime of happiness!

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

We met Lance & Linda at a wedding expo at the Bethlehem Hotel and knew right away they were the photographer we wanted. They were very professional, but also down-to-earth and accommodating. They worked quickly and efficiently for the posed pictures so we could fully enjoy our reception and were not obtrusive while taking candids. Their pricing structure is very fair and allows you to only pay for the exact services you want. They didn't try to push us into expensive album packages or other add-on's like some of the larger outfits. On top of all that, they were also excellent wedding guests!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a beautiful review - thanks Katie and Matthew, we enjoyed being with you both and loved your Bear Creek Wedding and I'm glad we wee good Wedding Guests - it's always easy for Linda and I work at it! Thanks again!

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Lance and Linda on our wedding day! When we first met them we knew they would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. We had a few planning meetings and were always in contact with them as we came up with new ideas for our wedding photography. They put together a wedding day timeline for pictures, and helped us stay on time, despite our rowdy bridal party =) They were extremely flexible, worked very efficiently and were a pleasure to work with on our big day! Linda made sure everyone's boutonniere's were on properly and that my dress and veil were always in the perfect position. They captured so many amazing shots, I can't stop looking at them! thank you for making our wedding day so perfect, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristin & Anthony, what an amazing day, Wedding, Bridal couple, family and CRAZY Bridal Party! It was an honor and a joy to be part of your special day and Linda and I wish you many, many years of happiness and LOVE!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Lance and Linda for our engagement photos, and they turned out beautifully. For our wedding, we worked an employee, Shawna, that took breathtaking photos of our special day. She managed to capture great shots of everyone, including my Yorkie when I was done getting ready! I would definitely recommend working with Reflections for such an important day, no details get overlooked.

Sent on 09/08/2016

We are so pleased with the services offered by Lance and Linda! They were very accommodating and worked with our crazy schedules for meetings, listened to our ideas, and were very professional. We are very happy with our photos of our special day. I highly recommend Reflections Creative Photography!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Lance and Linda did an amazing job! My husband and I loved all of the photos, from getting ready, to the ceremony, formal photos, and outdoors photos, along with everything from the reception! They captured every special moment! And they were so lovely and easy to work with and both our families gave them rave reviews afterwards!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Emmy & Bobby, we had such a great time working with you both and with your Wedding Party, Family & friends. Thanks for the wonderful review and the honor of allowing us to be part of this very Special Day in your lives!

Stephen · Married on 01/09/2016

Fortunately, we had the perfect photography partners for our perfect wedding. Not that there is any intent to do it all over again, but if we did, our choice would be Reflections Creative Photography. You should not hesitate to chose them for yours.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Bonnie & Steve - it was an amazing day to share with the both of you and your families at the beautiful Hotel Bethlehem - we were honored to have been part of this very special day!

Lance and Linda were WONDERFUL to work with! They were with us from 2 pm until roughly 9:30 pm. So professional and creative with all of our photographs. Many people kept telling me that they didn't realize that Lance was taking photos because he blended in and was so fluid with the crowd. Linda helped my mom bustle my dress, which was also a big help!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Tara & DJ - great wedding and we appreciate your kind words. You hit on two things that we always pride ourselves in; 1) blending in - it's your day not ours and 2) doing whatever it takes to day make the day go smoothly - Linda's emergency kit has saved many a day - thanks again for the wonderful review.

Taylor · Married on 10/11/2015

Absolutely amazing work! I will definitely be referring people to them no matter what kind of photography they want done. Great to work with and amazing photos to capture the memories !

Sent on 11/07/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks so very much! We really appreciate being part of such a very special day with an amazing couple!

Paula · Married on 10/11/2015

Reflections Creative Photography did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Lance and Linda were meticulous in every detail and fabulous to work with. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch photographer!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Paula - what a wonderful family to work with, just a joy to be part of their special day!

Molly · Married on 10/10/2015

Reflections did an absolutely amazing job with our photographs for both our engagement and our wedding! Lance and Linda are so passionate about photography and that 100% shows in their work! We had Shawnna for both sets of pictures and she was everything and more we had hoped for! She was creative with poses, quick with formal pictures, great at making the kids smile, and even helped fix my wedding dress malfunction in the middle of the reception! She was able to capture the little candid moments that are truly the most beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Reflections Creative Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Molly & Mike - beautiful comments from a beautiful couple. Shawnna captured an amazing day for your both. Everyone at Reflections will do all that is in our power to make your day as perfect as possible even if it is not photography related. Reflections Creative Photography and our staff are a full package!

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Reflections Creative Photography for our wedding. They were great to work with from start to finish, and so helpful on our big day. We received many comments on how well our photos turned out, and we couldn't agree more!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Erin · Married on 08/22/2015

Lance and Linda were amazing and were a big reason our day went so smoothly. They were very accommodating and the photos were out of this world!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Paul · Married on 07/25/2015

I've known Lance and Linda for a very long time from our dealings in the entertainment business. They are very professional and pay attention to every single detail when it comes to picture taking. I would recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer. You will not be disappointed with them and you will enjoy every moment!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Sarah` · Married on 07/18/2015

Lance and Linda are an amazing duo. The pictures were everything I wanted and more!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Short and sweet just like our Bride! Thanks Sarah & Steve - your Wedding was a blast!