Reflections Creative Photography Reviews

190 | Allentown, PA

190 Reviews for Reflections Creative Photography

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

Lance and Linda far surpassed our expectations on our wedding day! Not only were they punctual and ready to start shooting the minute they arrived, but their attention to detail was incredibly helpful. Having Linda there to focus on the framing and little details of each shot helped so much! This allowed Lance to just focus on taking amazing photos! Linda even came to the rescue with a sewing kit when a hook popped loose on my dress,. She sewed it back on while I kept the dress on! She also
    We received access to a bunch of the photos the NEXT DAY and several more just a few days later. Within 10 days we had access to all of our photos online. They came out beautiful! The colors are so sharp and Lance really maximized the use of our beautiful surroundings in each shot.
    Lance's sense of humor and Linda's nurturing made everyone comfortable and made the process go so smoothly. I highly recommend going with Reflections for your wedding. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review and thanks for all the details concerning Linda, who is really the heart and soul of our business. Yes, I capture the images, but they are “picture perfect”, (no pun intended), because of Linda. Our team approach has been the way we do our business since day one! Vicki & Chris, you had an awesome and unique Wedding, one that was a perfect fit for you and your families and guests. We were honored to have been selected because of our presence on The Knot and really not having the opportunity to meet in advance, have your trust placed in our abilities and services. Your day couldn’t have turned out any better and we are truly honored to have been part of it. Linda and I wish you both years of music, smiles and love as you more on together hand in hand – thanks again!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

Lance and Linda are truly professionals. They work together to make sure every photo they take is perfect. They are the friendliest, sweetest people who can lighten any mood with a joke and smile. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to take our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks you for such an amazing review! I met Megan at a local Bridal Event, which her friend and bridesmaid Becky. We talked for a bit and knew we would be a perfect fit for her and Alex. Then a few minutes later they were back with more questions, then again and again – it was really cute, I’m pretty sure Becky put her up to it! We didn’t get to meet Alex until the Wedding Day as he was in school – they seemed to be a perfect match for each other – thanks again for allowing us to be part of your very Special Day – and maybe, just maybe when it’s Becky & Keith’s turn…….

Christine · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I used Reflections Creative Photography for our Wedding in May 2018. We are both extremely pleased with both our engagement session photos and our wedding day photos, and we absolutely without a doubt feel they are the best professional photographers in and around the Lehigh Valley! Everything is priced individually so you are able to pick and choose what type of photography services are appealing and applicable to your needs.

On our wedding day Lance and Linda captured endless candid and arranged formal pictures in a short amount of time.
    After our wedding ceremony, there wasn't ample time for in-church formal pictures. As I was realizing this (and beginning to stress out), Lance, without hesitation, took charge, arranged my bridal party and family members for pictures on the altar and ended up capturing plenty of gorgeous pictures. Their endless attention to detail, professionalism and expertise have allowed my husband and me to be worry free on our wedding day, knowing that we'd have plenty of quality pictures to cherish.

If you are a bride considering booking Reflections Creative Photography for your wedding day, I absolutely recommend them. They are a cut above the rest, and I assure you your wedding photography needs will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the greater Lehigh valley area, you can't do any better than Lance and Linda. From the moment we began our 2 year engagement adventure and met with them, we knew they would be the right choice for our wedding. Lance and Linda are very professional, have great vibes and importantly create beautiful memories for you that will last a lifetime. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with both our engagement photos and of course, our wedding photos. They were the perfect blend of creative and innovative poses as well as the traditional photos that every wedding needs. Lance and Linda are the perfect team as they made sure every little thing was placed just right to get us the perfect photograph. Loved loved loved working with them and would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a wonderful couple – Linda and I had so much fun with both Samantha & Sean, right from the start! The engagement session was a blast and so much fun as it was so new to them to be in front of the camera that way. Their Wedding Day was wonderful, from the ceremony to the light overcast in the clouds to an amazing celebration. We were honored to have been selected to capture their very special day and to be part of their Wedding Celebration of Family & Friends. Linda and I wish the two of them a lifetime of Love & Happiness.

Joe · Married on 05/11/2018

Lance and Linda were prompt, professional, and perfect in every way. Throughout the day/night you hardly knew they were there, but they still got every perfect shot imaginable. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Joe & Sherilynn had an awesome wedding and joining of a new family. It was a day filled with lots of smiles, laughs and a few tears of happiness. Everything worked out perfectly for this special couple and their new family. It was an honor to be asked to capture their special day and everyone at Reflections wishes them a lifetime of Love & Happiness!

Matthew · Married on 04/14/2018

Lance and Linda did a wonderful job at our wedding. We decided to go with "first looks" so that we could spend more time with our guests. Lance was very good at keeping to a schedule to make sure all of the pictures were taken on time and Linda really has an eye for detail. They made sure we were the only ones in the room when I first saw Michele and those pictures are priceless. Once the cake cutting was done, we barely knew they were there and yet so many wonderful pictures of us and our family from the reception. They were great leading up to the day also, always available for questions and quick to respond. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer that truly seems passionate about what they do!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a great review - thanks Matt & Michele - we had a blast at your Wedding, you both were so much fun to work with and yes I must admit Linda had her day cut out for her with that wind, but she kept you both picture perfect as she kept saying "Lance, take it now between wind gusts! Great Wedding, Great Party, Great Couple and we wish you years of happiness together!

Addie · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter’s wedding day was wonderful and beautiful.
    Linda and Lance’s experience and skill captured every special moment.
    They were amazing and now we have fabulous pictures to treasure.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was a joy and honor to photography Karen & Eric's Wedding. We love all our Weddings and couples - but this one was something special, just like being in Tahoe for Jennifer & Michael's Wedding!

Karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Lance and Linda were amazing to work with!!!! They were extremely prepared, detail oriented and professional! We couldn’t have been happier with how smoothly the day went. Lance connected with our vendors prior to our wedding and provided a time line of how he planned the photo shoot so that everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding they arrived early and were ready to go. Given that it had already rained the morning of our wedding they were prepared with back up areas to shoot the photos since this was an outdoor wedding. We had specific requests for family photos since my husband’s family included a step parent and we felt very comfortable and trusted that they had our best interests at heart. Linda made sure my hair, makeup and dress looked great in all the pictures. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful!!!! Now having to choose which ones to print in our wedding album is tough because we love so many. I highly recommend using Linda and Lance for your wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Karen and Eric are just the cutest couple and their love story is one songs are written about. Being part of their Special Day was an honor and joy in so very many ways. We both wish them a life time of LOVE, Happiness and lots of crazy dancing!

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Lance and Linda were absolutely fantastic from our first conversation through the wedding as well as posting sneak peaks within 12 hrs. of the end of the day. They did our engagement session even capturing our beautiful dog, designing and printing the save the dates and truly listened to what Shane and I wanted along with their expertise, the pictures turned beyond amazing. Lance was always available and timely with responding to emails or phone calls especially the week leading up to the wedding. During the wedding ceremony at the church and at the reception we didn’t even notice they were there, which Lance told us he would take certain pictures but then he would be out of the way and that was very true! The videographer Chris was also fantastic - we can’t wait to sit back and watch our wedding day unfold both still photos and video!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Bryan · Married on 03/09/2018

Jess and I got married within a 3-month period and Reflections Creative Photography, led by Lance and Linda, proved to be more than just a photographer for us. Lance and Linda were there for us when we needed some help finding other accommodations for our wedding and their a-la-cart menu pricing option was a phenomenal feature. During the entire day of our wedding, Lance and Linda were extremely professional and seemingly transitioned from being visible when we wanted them to be to blending in with our family and friends. They worked with us to get some of the photos in locations we wanted and also had a knowledgeable procedure to get the photos that we never even thought of. Once again, I mentioned Jess and I had a 3-month planning period for our marriage, but Lance and Linda worked with us to even finish our wedding photos after Jess's custom wedding band was created. I would recommend them to anyone looking for two professionals and two people that you can easily become friends with.

Bryan & Jessica Cope

Sent on 07/06/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It’s funny, some couples plan their Wedding 2 or more years in advance and get everything nailed down to make for the perfect Wedding and other couples, for whatever reason, plan theirs closer in, like Jess & Bryan – within 3 months and their Wedding was as awesome, just so much fun! Their family and friends were great to work with and even despite a winter storm everyone had a blast, we even snuck outside on Bethlehem’s Main Street for a photo or two, which in itself was a funny story!! Linda and I want to thank Bryan and Jess from the bottom of our heart for allowing us to be part of their very special day and there at the start of their new “official” family. Lots of love and happiness to you all.
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/31/2017

We were so happy to have Lance as a part of our wedding! (Poor Linda wasn’t feeling well, but we were missing her!) I was impressed by the fact that Lance not only showed up on time, but was ready to get to work from the minute he walked through the door. He took some photos of me and my girls getting ready, and they were exquisite! He really captured the beauty of the venue in our photos, and I am so thankful. The best pictures of the night, in my opinion, were the formal family photos! My husband and I both come from complicated, blended families, so Lance was extremely patient with everyone that we love. We certainly hope he enjoyed our New Years Eve wedding, because he was a big part of the success! Thank you both so much for the heartwarming memories that we will cherish for years to come :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a great Wedding! The weather outside at about 0 degrees could not chill the joy and love from within this amazing couples celebration. It was an honor to be part of this very Special night and an awesome way to start out 2018!

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

We had the privilege to have Lance & Linda as our photographers on our wedding day last month ! On our wedding day it snowed and Lance made sure our pictures were unforgettable with the beautiful snowfall. I can truly say that our wedding day was stress free and I had no worries ! Linda made sure my veil was always in place and that I took breaks between pictures. Lance made sure he took many pictures before we left the church, which I was very thankful for. To end the night, Lance was able to reflect our wedding monogram outside in the snow which made for beautiful pictures! My husband and I are beyond grateful to have had amazing photographers to capture these amazing moments and would recommend them to anyone we know !

Sent on 01/10/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Michelle & Bill were just Amazing to work with - from the time we 1st met them at The Hotel Bethlehem Bridal Show, through their engagement session and on the Wedding Day. Oh! the wedding day - yup snow and cold so not a lot of options - wrong! The portico of their Church was just a perfect spot to get the effect of the wintery day and keep the B&G dry. The lighting couldn't have been better - great party and then they were troopers to go out at the end of the evening for some stunning snow shots with a touch of specialty lighting! Linda and I want to wish the two of them a lifetime of Love & Happiness!

Shenel · Married on 11/04/2017

Great vendor, who I would highly recommend to anyone. Lance is so responsive, and worked with my husband and I continuously throughout our planning process to make sure we got the photos we wanted. We received final photos from our party within less than a week, with sneak peeks being sent throughout the week. The photos are stunning! We are so happy with the end result, and would most definitely recommend Lance and Linda Ek from Reflections Creative Photography wholeheartedly!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What an amazing review - thank you Shenel & Drew. It's never easy booking a couples that you have never met other than on line or over the phone to really know them and what will be the right fit for them photography wise. After our conversations I had a vision, laid out a photo session plan that I thought would be awesome and then found out a few days before that there was a "Bacon Fest" going on in downtown Easton and most major roadways would be not useable - Okay, we'll go with option two - work with what we have and that worked wonderfully - just staying local. Shenel and Drew were a joy to works with and we are so honored to have been their choice as wedding photographers and 5 star always an indicator we nailed it!

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Lance and Linda are truly amazing! Going into the wedding I was extremely nervous because no matter how much you prepare you never really know exactly what the day will be like. Thanks to Lance and Linda, everything went smoothly because their attention to detail and the knowledge they have about weddings , we got so much more then incredible photographers. They were really on top of everything to insure every picture was picture perfect down to fixing my dress, veil and hair in between every shot. Not to mention the next time I went on Facebook after the wedding there was already some shots of the night! I couldn't believe how fast we got to see some of our photos, which is the hardest part of being a bride, waiting for the pictures but with reflections later that week, we were able to view all the pictures. Even friends and family were shocked to see how fast they were able to see some of the pictures from the night. I highly recommend reflections for all events. I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you Lance and Linda !

Sent on 11/07/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

So very happy your were pleased with all we did - attention to detail is what it is all about and why wouldn't you expect to see some of your images the next morning after your Wedding and all of them in a few days! Happy to be of service.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Reflections Creative Photography is the best out there! Such a great husband and wife team to work with. Lance and Linda were absolutely phenomenal to work with during our whole wedding process. From day one, Lance was very responsive to all of our questions and took the stress out of most aspects of our wedding. They are so down to earth. One of the things that we really appreciated is that they were affordable and work out a payment plan with you that is easy to manage, especially amongst all other costs of a wedding! During our wedding, Lance captured the most beautiful shots and Linda took care of all the small details and making sure everyone looked their best! My husband and I would recommend Reflections Creative Photography to anyone

Sent on 10/28/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Amanda & Ammon - thanks for the amazing review and the extra effort in getting it posted - it is really appreciated! It was an honor to be part of your special day and to see the love the both of you share with one another - amazing Wedding, Party and we hope you married life will always be the same - AMAZING!

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2017

Great experience! Lance was very responsive and caring with a 30 minute phone call a few weeks before the wedding talking about every detail of the day. He created a timeline and coordinated it with our other vendors to make sure everything was organized perfectly! Although there was an emergency the day of our wedding, Lance made sure we had great quality photographers within his company, Kim and Shawnna who were absolutely fantastic! I have no doubt that Reflections photography is thorough, reliable and simply talented. Our photographs speak for themselves; everything we could have asked for and more. Thank you again for your compassion!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a lovely couple and great images captured and created by Shawnna with the help of Kim, both members of our staff. We hated missing Jenna & Matt's Wedding but a lesson learned for all couples looking for their Wedding Photographers - do you have back up, not only with equipment but people. Our staff has and does go through extensive training and although we love their individual flare that they bring to every event, they provide a consistent studio style that depicts Reflections Creative Photography - thanks Jenna & Matt and of course Shawnna & Kim!

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

Lance and Linda did an excellent job at our Greek wedding! Their attention to detail, organization of poses, timing during the event, and friendliness were much appreciated. Lance and Linda treat their clients more like family than just customers. Their genuine sincerity and caring is what really sets them apart from other vendors in the area. They really dial in to your wedding vision and make it a reality. I was also pleasantly surprised with how quickly Lance finished my wedding photos. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding day experience!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

I recently had Lance and Linda photograph our wedding in September at Silver Creek country club. We were both very pleased with there professionalism and friendly personality. They are very quick to answer any questions or concerns you have for your big day. I was very surprised to see our wedding photos up on there website to view the very next day! Which was awesome! I would very much recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Melissa & Lee - thanks so very much it was an amazing day start to finish and we were so honored to be part of it. Linda and I wish you both a Lifetime of Love & Happiness!

Dawn · Married on 07/22/2017

Best husband and wife photography team EVER!! If you want your wedding beautiful, memories that will last forever, and a price that will fit any wallet... CALL THEM!! Thanks for making my daughters wedding photos museum worthy. Also so exited to receive my 2 collage prints you put together for us in the mail :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

I think there's a saying that goes something like this..... "If Mama ain't happy, then no bodies happy" Anyway you get me jest - it's always our goal to make everyone happy at a Wedding. One of the major benefits is "Linda", she fusses over everyone so that Mom doesn't have too, which you'll see in so many of our reviews and comments. It's the right thing to do but it's what we do naturally - thanks Dawn for the lovely comment and your enlargements are on there way shortly - thanks again and enjoy your son-in-law, it only took SEVEN years :-)
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/22/2017

Lance & Linda thank you so much for everything you did for us at our wedding! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A million thank you's to you for capturing the day and night without missing a beat. The photos are great and capture the personality and spirit of our Gatsby Theme! You were a blast to work with and we loved every minute of it! Seeing the pictures the day after the big day kept it all going, especially when time just flew by. It is going to be hard to pick our favorite photos, with so many great ones to choose from. You have captured moments that our family will treasure forever. Thank you for all you did and do for us! -With Gratitude Natalie & Willie Brimage

Sent on 10/31/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was such a joy to be with your family once again - LOVE your parents!! The effort you put into every detail was amazing and I'm so please you felt we were able to capture it for you. Amazing Wedding and reception - couple, party and family! Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of your special day!!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Lance and Linda from Reflections Photography are hands down the best photographer and photography company you could ever ask for! From the very beginning they have stayed on top of every detail and have been so helpful and down to earth which ultimately made the process stress free! On our wedding day they even remembered all the photos I had tagged them in on my Pinterest board and made sure to stage and take all these special shots! This meant the world to me simply because during all the stress and chaos of the day many of these shots slipped my mind. It was so refreshing to have them show compassion and pure involvement for our pictures! I know they have worked with thousands of couples and are very busy with their personal lives however, anytime we have spoken with them they make you feel like you are the most important part of their day and for that we are extremely grateful! Our day started and ended with a huge thunderstorm, but they made sure to get all the shots we wanted and even stepped away from eating their meals and relaxing just to grab that one special shot outside when the rain paused! I will continue to praise both of them for years to come and I smile everyday because we have the worlds most beautiful wedding photos to cherish to show the world and our future grandchildren and for that I am beyond grateful! Justin and I love you guys and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! I would give you a 1000000000000000 stars if it was an option! If you are looking for amazing pictures for any event book these guys and don't think twice, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What can we say - other than one of the worst thunderstorms we have seen in years it was an amazing day and mother nature made up for the lack of an outdoor ceremony with an amazing sunset. It was a true joy to work with such beautiful people, both inside and out, a great family and fun wedding party. We are thrilled with this review but more thrilled that Lauren & Justin were happy! Linda and I wish the two of them a lifetime of love & happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Where do I begin?! Lance and Linda were the most fantastic photography duo to work with. My husband and I knew we loved them when we first sat down to meet them and right away felt at home. They were kind, helpful, and answered every question we had. Having never planned such an important event, they guided us in so many ways and we are incredibly thankful. Most importantly our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. They made sure every picture was to be perfect. Linda and Lance are a GREAT team. Linda helped guide the pictures and Lance was funny, sweet, shot all the great photos, and provided us with such a wonderful experience. They also spent time looking at pictures I wanted, and captured them all. Pictures started to pop up right away to get us excited, and we can't wait to have them forever! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and wife to work with. They have become family to us and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What a perfect venue, day and couple. It was just one of those magical days -the rain stopped, the sun came out allowing for perfect weather, the grounds, the flowers and the other professionals we were working with - it all just clicked like it's supposed too! And then there was our couple, just so nice, cute, fun loving and not bad on the eye's as well. Linda and have to admit it was like being with family by the end of the night!! Thanks for the wonderful comments, we loved every moment of your day and the time we spent with the both of you!!

Tanya · Married on 04/23/2017

Not a single bad photo! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Short and sweet, just like our Bride. Loved being with Tanya & Eric on their Special Day. Eric wanted know how to give us 10 stars - we are just so please that you enjoyed your day with Linda and me and LOVED your photo - thanks again for allowing us to be part of this Special Day!!

Lynette · Married on 04/08/2017

After beginning the pre-planning stages with another photographer, I was given a recommendation to call Lance and Linda. I am so glad I did! Upon the very first email exchange I was impressed with the timely response, professionalism and Lance's wit! :-) He and Linda were so gracious throughout the entire process and I was so appreciative of their professional experience as they managed the entire process just beautifully. If you don't want to have to worry about managing your photographer, than Lance and Linda are the right choice for you! They are both lovely individuals and seem to handle any situation comfortably. My daughter's wedding ceremony was out of town and they visited the venue prior to the wedding to scope out different photo opportunities ahead of time. They treated everyone who attended the ceremony and reception with kindness and professionalism. You can't help but just feel like they are included in the dear friends and family who are attending your special day! We had a few minor hiccups throughout the day (who doesn't?) and they handled them all with professionalism and grace, which is appreciative during those anxious moments. The photographs turned out lovely and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What an honor to be part of this Special Day. After feeling uncomfortable with their original choice, a venue recommendation put us together. As the Bride was in Utah prior to the Wedding, we worked with her Mother and via Skype - whatever it takes. Yes there were a few hick-ups, like a 20+ MPH wind hat is not easy on a Bridal couple and a drive from Philly to the West End of Bethlehem during road construction - but we got it all done with an amazing, B&G, Wedding Party & Family. Linda and I wish all of you God's LOVE & PEACE!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

High quality work, amazing attention to detail, and a blast to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

I guess you can't ask for anything more!