Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video Reviews

43 | Greenville, SC

43 Reviews for Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video

Molly · Married on 09/09/2012

My original Videographer called 45 minutes prior to the wedding and said he was lost and was not coming. My sister called Brian and explained the situation and he said he would call her back in a few minutes, and we weren't expecting to get that call. Brian did call back, dropped whatever he was doing and drove 45 minutes to my wedding. He did an awesome job and it turned out to be a blessing. What a wonderful person. He did an excellent job and only charged us what our original guy was going to charge, but he deserved so much more. He made my wedding complete and I will be forever grateful. My guests enjoyed having him there as did we and the video is awesome!!
    Brian - Thank you so much!!! Molly and Andrew

Sent on 02/14/2013

Toniette · Married on 09/02/2012

Brian was a pleasure to work with! He worked well with my photographer and the quality of the video was phenomenal!

Mary · Married on 07/21/2012

I would highly recommend any wedding having a videographer and Brian to film it. He did a great job filming our wedding. I am so glad we decided to have this memory captured in motion.

Sent on 02/13/2013

We loved our wedding video! Very thorough. He captured all the big moments. We've really enjoyed watching it.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Brian was the videographer for our daughter's wedding and did a wonderful job! He was very professional and captured all of the special moments. In the excitement of the day there were many things we would have missed if we had not hired Brian to video them. It was wonderful to relive that day with our daughter and we are so glad that we have those memories permanently recorded!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Brian was wonderful to work with. He captured our whole wedding day and most of the time I didn't even know he was there! We love the short clip he created of the day to make it so easy to share with family and friends.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2012

I am a wedding photographer who has worked with Brian many times. His brides are always very happy with Brian's customer service and especially the final wedding video. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reel Video & Stills / Special Moments Video's reply:

Thank you Lindsey Mahaffey of Sposa Bella Photography.

Nancy · Married on 03/31/2012

It was a pleasure to work with Brian Erkens and his company Reels Video and Stills! This was our second wedding to have him do the videography for and we all could not have been happier. The video was top quality and the creativity of the editing and music choices were perfect. Brian was so easy going and willing to go the extra mile to make things easier for us. His professionalism is always evident yet very approachable and flexible! I look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Sara · Married on 02/04/2012

Brian did a wonderful job capturing the special moments of our wedding. The video was set to great music, and we had a fun time watching it and seeing all of the things we didn't get to see at the reception. He had great still shots on the video jacket as well. We definitely recommend Brian (and already have!) for your video needs!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Brian Erkins was excellent to work with, professional, personable and his work was excellent! His delivery was also incredibally fast. Highly recommend Reel Stills & Video for events you wish to remember & enjoy in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Elaine · Married on 07/23/2011

Brian's service far exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding. His highly professional video will delight us for many years to come. It captured this very special day in a way that still photographs could not. I would recommend Bryan's videography service without reservation. He is simply the best!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Denise · Married on 06/03/2011

After the wedding is over, it is such a blur. With the video, you get to re-live every exciting, touching moment. We used Reel Video & Stills for both our daughters' weddings and are very pleased!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2010

Best quality you'll find! We love watching our video on Blu-Ray.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Brian exceeded our expectations. He did an outstanding job and we hardly knew he was there.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Hands down, Brian is the best there is! He was the videography for my best friends wedding and then did my wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! He captures memories in a beautiful and artistic way! I love his work and you will too!

vickie · Married on 05/05/2012

Brian is awesome. have had him do many other things for me & he is always awesome to work with has a great eye & full of surprises. I would recommend him to anyone who wants quality work. (already have). I am using him again for my daughters wedding in Cleveland Ohio coming up in October.

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Brian’s work is awesome. He did a great job our capturing our wedding day. He interviewed our guests during the reception and that ended up being one of our favorite parts of the video!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • U

Uzma · Married on 09/01/2012

Brian and his team were very courtesious and helpful during our event. We appreciated the speed of the photos and video, and that easy links were available to view the pictures. Overall was pleased with the quality of the photos and video.