Redman Steele Floral Design Studio Reviews

34 | Saint Petersburg, FL

34 Reviews for Redman Steele Floral Design Studio

Shea · Married on 01/15/2017

Just wow. My husband and I were married on 1/15/17 and all of our flowers and pieces were beautiful beyond words! Bryan reallly knows his stuff, even if I did drive him a little crazy when I had very little vision for what I wanted. I think part of this is that we were confident that anything this man touched would be tasteful, elegant and absolutely gorgeous, and it was! He was very accommodating and went above and beyond, even with our tight budget. My mom told after the fact that during set up on our wedding day, our long candles to light our unity candle had broken, and Bryan drove home to bring us two new ones he had. Talk about dedication to making sure our day was perfect..!! His team was spot on and I have nothing but great things to say about their work! Definitely recommend them. What an amazing florist!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/26/2015

Bryan, Trip and Dale did the most stunning job on our wedding. My husband Tom and I got married at the Vinoy Renissance Hotel in St. Pete on Sept 26th, 2015. Bryan helped me with every detail regarding my flowers, linens, colors, furniture, lighting, and more. I could not ask for a more beautifully decorated ceremony and hall. I know that these guys put so much heart and effort into making our event a very special elegant day! I had tons of people including workers at the vinoy state this is the most stunning event they have every seen.
    I highly recommend Redman Steele for any event and even for just a beautiful bouquet for your home. My husband has done business with this company for years and we will continue giving them all of our business.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Pick them! Pick them!
    I admit I was a bride without a vision. There should be a support group for people like me. I met with the wonderful men at Redman Steele and was so glad I did! With just a few photos from magazines, they presented me with many options while being respectful of my budget. They showed me vases, samples of flowers, and sent me out with such peace of mind. I can't say enough good things about this place!
    From day one they made me feel like my 75 person wedding was the most important thing on their calendar even though they service many amazing and large events. Everyone was very responsive when I called or emailed and flexible with me as my table numbers and needed arrangements changed. These guys show such amazing attention to detail and I didn't have to lift a finger the day of the wedding.
    They arrived to the venue on time and set up went so quickly! I was so pleased with the little extras they addressed like choosing flowers for the boutonnieres that wouldn't make my fiancee sneeze and decorating the arbor for the ceremony. The girls bouquets were so beautiful and still looking amazing one week later!
    The flowers made the reception room look so beautiful and romantic and the attendants flowers were lovely. They must be able to read minds because what they created was exactly what I could not express that I wanted.
    Their pricing is very competitive and I will definitely use them again for future events. Pick them and you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 03/02/2015

kelli · Married on 02/14/2015

Bryan and Dale are the best- they worked with my budget and had some great ideas and took my input as well and the reception/ceremony flowers turned out beautiful! My wedding was on Valentine’s Day so they made me a heart-shaped bouquet. A week later the bridal party bouquets were still going strong!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Allison · Married on 01/16/2015

I couldn't imagine more beautiful flowers! If you want amazing quality I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous...even prettier than I could have imagined. They definitely added special extras for my big day! The florists at Redman Steele have amazing creative intuition and an eye for beauty!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Chelsea · Married on 04/05/2014

Bryan and his crew are wonderful. They spend a lot of time listening to your ideas and really try to get a grasp of what you are looking for. They are very thorough and you can tell they love what they do--which helps to end up with a great product. I received so many compliments on my flowers for both my ceremony and reception---they were so gorgeous and really completed the look we were going for!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Mary · Married on 02/21/2014

My husband and I live in NYC but got married in St. Petersburg, FL in February. Redman Steele was recommended to us by the wedding coordinator at our reception venue. We were able to meet with Bryan in November when we were down in Florida for a long weekend and loved his ideas. We basically told him our colors and let him work his magic. We feel like we got much more than what we paid. Everything from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces were gorgeous and we were thrilled with the outcome. They even agreed to pick up our centerpieces from the reception and bring them back for a cocktail hour we were hosting the following evening. Redman Steele truly went above and beyond!!

Sent on 03/30/2014

This florist was FANTASTIC! Brian knows everything there is to know about flowers. He LISTENS to what ideas you have, & then advises you as to what goes together, what will & will not hold up under certain conditions (heat/cold, length of time, etc). He also comes up with some fabulous ideas to enhance what you want. Brian has done 3 weddings for us & we have 1 more (at some date?) to go & WOULDN'T THINK of using anyone else!!!!
    A MILLION TIMES "THANK YOU" BRIAN & STAFF!!!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Goldie · Married on 12/07/2013

I had high hopes for what Redman Steele could do for my wedding. They surpassed anything I could have expected. The flowers were perfectly breathtaking. The chupa was elegant and romantic. Everything was picture perfect. They are now my official florists for any event I host in the future. I honestly can not say enough about them. Special thanks to Brian and Maria. Wonderful people.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Creative and professional florist. They helped me achieve my vision, and tactfully helped me avoid any unfortunate choices. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Redman Steele Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your time and your business!

Therea · Married on 11/23/2013

From our initial planning meeting with Bryan Redman my daughter and I knew we had gone to the right place. Bryan had a knack for discerning exactly what we envisioned even when we couldn't describe it. I unequivocally recommend Redman Steele!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Nan · Married on 11/02/2013

Bryan did an exceptionally beautiful job with the flowers for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. The flowers were breathtaking and went beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Nan,
    Thank you for this wonderful review. We consider it a privilege to work with you on this very special occasion.
    It is always a pleasure working with you and Dr. Hall and we appreciate your business!

Kyle · Married on 10/19/2013

I could go on and on about how gorgeous my wedding flowers and decor were. Everyone at Redman Steele was great to work with and they really spent the time to get to know my style and wedding. The initial meeting lasted about an hr. where we went over all the details of the big day and Bryan and his team offered great suggestions to build the bouquets etc. They were flexible with changes as my count fluctuated and were great on the day of with set up and tear down of all decor. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Kyle,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was our pleasure working with you to create a memorable event. Thank you for selecting us to be part of your special day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2013

Bryan and Redman Steele did a fabulous job making our wedding beautiful! Our guests raved about how pretty the floral arrangements at the reception and ceremony were. The arrangements they did for our ceremony made the space even more perfect. Bryan has a passion for what he does so it reflects in his work, and makes him a pleasure to work with. Redman Steele worked within our budget to give us the best, and I felt they went above and beyond to deliver that. We were very happy with them, and would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Thank you Stephanie!
    It was our pleasure working with you on this very special occasion. We appreciate your business and your time in writing this review!

Judi · Married on 09/28/2013

The only reason why I didn't comment on "value" was because I never went to another florist to compare. I liked Bryan's "vision", and appreciated his flexibility when my daughter and I initially didn't know what she wanted. Bryan knew that expenses had to be under a certain amount, and he did his best to accomodate me. I never thought the price to be outrageous, even though the flowers were "over the top!" I will always go back to Bryan - he and his staff were terrific.

PS *The link made me fill in "value", so I ranked it as best as I could.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Redman Steele Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Dreyer. We appreciate your wonderful comments. It was our pleasure working with you and your daughter to create a memorable event.
  • Noemi

Noemi · Married on 07/14/2013

Flowers were beautiful and fresh. My bouquet was amazing and so were my bridesmaids bouquet.

they were great to work with. thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Noemi,
    You were a beautiful Bride and a pleasure to work with. Thank you, we appreciate your comments and this wonderful review.

Redman Steele provided the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding! The second my husband and I walked in the door we knew we had found our florist. Maria and Redman were so responsive to our requests and helped us find flowers to fit our budget. Throughout the planning process as table numbers changed and even a bridesmaid dropped out, they were right there to help adjust our costs and make sure our even was divine. Their professionalism and eye for detail made our arrangements to die for. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Redman Steele Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
    We appreciate your nice comments!

Jasmine · Married on 06/22/2013

We recently held our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg, FL. Redman Steele did all of our flowers and they did a phenomenal job!!! Both Brian and Maria were very patient during the creative process (I changed our colors / flowers several times on them and they handled in all in stride).

Our ceremony flowers / decorations were absolutely stunning (long cascading white orchid arrangements with tons of votive candles and larger candle displays). They were absolutely beautiful! We wanted to make sure we were not completely throwing away all of our centerpieces at the end of the wedding and decided to do half of our tables with potted orchids that we could take home. They were VERY accommodating, making sure the final result was absolutely perfect. Additionally, they were willing to order new centerpiece vases (I was set on antique mercury) for us to rent for manzanita trees. The end result - everything was even more beautiful than we could have ever envisioned. It has been a month since our wedding, and our potted orchids are still blooming! They are incredibly talented, professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jasmine,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoyed the creative process of designing your wedding décor with you and Ryan. It was our pleasure!
    We wish you many years of love and happiness!

The service and floral designs were amazing. Everyone at Redman Steele was a pleasure to work with, and the flowers drew rave reviews from many guests. I only wish we lived in the Tampa area so that we could benefit from their expertise more than this one time.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Susan,
    Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate your nice comments!

Jillian · Married on 06/08/2013

Bryan and his team are amazing! This was our favorite vendor!!! Everyone is so talented and willing to help... Bryan worked within my budget and made a huge impact with his arrangements. Most of all I would say that everyone at Redman Steele really cares that you have a beautiful event! They spent hours with me and even helped me pick my wedding colors. They ended up doing all of my wedding events and EVERY EVENT was PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jillian,
    Thank you very much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    It was our pleasure working with you and your family to create a memorable occasion.

Redman Steele did an amazing job!!!! The flowers were beautiful!!! The bouquets were stunning!!! The butterflies hung with accented crystals were breathtaking!!! They truly made my wedding magical. I look forward to working with them again!!!
    - Courtney & Michael

Sent on 09/05/2013

Courtney and Michael,

Thank you, it was our pleasure to work with you on this very special occasion.
    We look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 03/08/2013

Our wedding was at Tampa Bay Watch, Florida with an outside ceremony that was made so beautiful by the sprinkling of rose petals all along the aisle,tropical arrangements on the bamboo arch and showcased by the bridal party flowers. The veranda overlooking the bay was made into a tropical paradise! The tables inside the venue were stunning! From the very beginning Bryan and Maria worked to give the bride what she dreamed of for her wedding day. Their great questions, their creative ideas, their excitement and attention to details made us wonder if they were part of our family. We thought it would be difficult to work from out of town, but they made it so easy. We had changes and additions the day before the wedding, but it was no problem for them. Trip, Bryan, Dale and Maria are people who say the right things and then turn it into a beautiful fairy tale come true. Nothing went wrong, nothing was mis-understood, nothing was left out! It was perfect and their pricing was more than competitive! Their work was exceptional and their service was sincerely geared towards making the what it was..... totally awesome!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Mike,
    Thank you for the excellent review! It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. We appreciate your wonderful comments.

Lacey · event on 02/05/2013

There isn't a better florist in town! Brian and his team are easy to work with and create the most gorgeous arrangements for a very fair price.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Redman Steele Floral Design Studio's reply:

We appreciate your nice comments and we appreciate your business!

Donna · Married on 11/18/2012

Working with Bryan and his entire staff was an absolute joy! There was sonething magical about the entire process and the simple elegance, attention to detail, professionalism and creativity made the evening everything my daughter-in-law had dreamed of.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Thank you Mrs. Berman,

It was our pleasure working with you on this very special occasion!