RedFilm Reviews

209 Reviews for RedFilm

1 User photo

Brenda B. · Married on 06/09/2018

Mesmerizing Photos

We are so grateful that we chose Redfilm to capture our wedding. Our pictures came out magnificent. Vic captured every amazing opportunity there was. I highly recommend viewing our photos and seeing it yourself.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Deborah T. · Married on 06/02/2018

Great Communicator

Me and my husband used Redfilm Photography for our wedding. John was so easy to work with and provided great communication and brief us the guidelines before wedding date. No lapses occurred during the big day which we are really thankful. The team worked their butts to get all of our memorable photos ,captured all kinds of emotions from us and to all who attended our wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Dana T. · Married on 05/26/2018

Memorable experience

When we found Redfilm online we knew we had ""the one"" found.

You were just awesome and you made our day even more memorable.

Very professional and easy to work from prenup until our wedding day.

Redfilm produced awesome shots, which every time we look at them we take us back to the day.

They captured perfectly all the emotions, laughter, tears of joy and loooooooove.

A million thanks to the whole team that has captured beautiful photos and made our wedding day special.

I highly encourage and support that Redfilm cover any event!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Jeanie R. · Married on 05/19/2018

Great results for a near perfect day

We hired them 8 months before our wedding after procrastinating a bit on hiring our vendors. We were fortunate that they had enough staff to add our wedding to their bookings that day. The day went fairly smooth (we expected some things to go a little off-plan). They kept us on schedule with photos though, while keeping everyone smiling in the pics. Can't complain about anything...especially the results. :)

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • W

William T. · Married on 05/19/2018

I had the best team experience

Through the camera lens, a committed and enthusiastic bunch of young talents come together to make magic. The team is also very cordial on a personal level in addition to being sincere professionals. I had the best team experience and had the best shots of my life. The team said that cheese made my dream come true by being a part of my wedding. In my lifetime, I will love this experience.

Sent on 12/27/2020

Penney B. · Married on 05/13/2018

With hectic days and many rituals, wedding and pre wedding itself is a field, but they managed to make things beautiful and gave us the best experiences we could carry with us! And they make me happy when I see those pictures and remember all the wonderful memories of that day!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Ellea N. · Married on 05/12/2018

Pleasant, patient, perfect

We were so happy we chose RedFilm for our videographer. They were pleasant, helpful, and responsive from the very beginning. They were patient with my husband, who was not fond of having his picture taken. They had great ideas of where to have pictures taken that I would have never imagined. We would recommend RedFilm to everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Michelle L. · Married on 05/12/2018

Incredibly admirable!

I would strongly suggest Redfilm for wedding photos to any couple planning a wedding. I simply wanted to express my gratitude to Redfilm for the wedding photos. We had a fantastic experience at our picture shoot; the photos were amazing, the service was flawless, and the end items were fantastic. Incredibly admirable!

Sent on 07/19/2021

Bruce M. · Married on 05/06/2018

They are more than photographers, actually.

They are more than photographers, actually. They provide constant encouragement, advice and guidance from the beginning to the end. Knowledge and professionalism shine through, helping you to relax and have the best day of your life. If you want to book them for your wedding, DO IT!!! They won't disappoint you! They catch memories that you will forever treasure.

Sent on 02/01/2021

Esmeralda S. · Married on 05/05/2018

Great photographers!

So glad I used Wedding Wire and found RedFilm! Photos were beautiful and photo-journalistic, just as we requested. The day was so perfect and we were so glad to immortalize it in pictures. :)

Sent on 01/20/2019

Diana L. · Married on 05/05/2018

Magnificent

We used RedFilm for both our photography and videography on our wedding day. We also used them for our engagement and rehearsal pictures. They were personable and easy to work with. The smiles on our face were genuine in our pictures, because they were genuine smiles. While we had our obligatory posed pictures, the pictures taken were of genuine moments, often between the “posed” moments. And the video was no less beautiful. Just magnificent.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Barbra G. · Married on 05/05/2018

They're a definite must-try!

Their programs were fantastic, and we're glad we went with them. I was blown away by how well each shot was covered. They're a definite must-try!

Sent on 04/30/2021

Lisa B. · Married on 04/28/2018

Their work was praiseworthy.

Their work was praiseworthy. I am a customer
    who is 100% content. The pictures were so natural and so beautiful. They are highly professional in all aspects from the first call to book them to them providing us with memorable photos for the occasion. Completely amazing and covered all the tasks very well. And the team knows very well how to maximize the locations that they shoot in giving you a massive range of pictures. If someone asks, I would surely recommend Redfilm.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Thomas C. · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Redfilm, who are a fantastic photography team.

We hired Redfilm, who are a fantastic photography team. They are excellent at what they do, and I would strongly advise any potential couples to hire them to capture their happy memories.

Sent on 04/05/2021

Erica H. · Married on 04/23/2018

Very Impressed

Vic was the first photographer we met with and we didn't bother meeting any others. His experience impressed us, as well as his unique shot selection. My husband and I both dislike getting our picture taken, but Vic made us feel at ease during the process. The photos captured will be treasured forever and we can not thank him enough.

Sent on 05/08/2020

Carla P. · Married on 04/21/2018

Redfilm has an extraordinary squad.

Redfilm has an extraordinary squad. His team were well trained to effortlessly capture the candid photographs and have managed to capture all of the day's emotions in the most impressive way.
    I am grateful to have found him! All of our friends and family were very impressed by the work of his team.
    I really appreciate what you have done and thank you for making it so fun and comfortable.

Sent on 02/04/2021

Dennis B. · Married on 04/21/2018

Exceptional job.

Redfilm did an excellent job capturing and covering my wedding. They did an outstanding job at all of my wedding events. Their work has made me very happy and fulfilled. Exceptional job.

Sent on 06/16/2021

Sheri B. · Married on 04/21/2018

We are extremely pleased with Redfilm's professionalism and quality of work.

We are extremely pleased with Redfilm's professionalism and quality of work. I highly recommend Redfilm if you're searching for a series of unforgettable images and videos for your case. Finally, their faster delivery time was truly remarkable.

Sent on 06/23/2021

Abigail D. · Married on 04/14/2018

hHope for a very promising future for your company

Are you having a rough time searching for a talented photographer? Redfilm 's got you covered. They were equipped with all the necessary tools and managed to make the event a success. The videographer has very excellent skills, as during my wedding he's been directing us how to pose and how to walk so that the video looks more natural and appealing. I really would like to thank everyone on Redfilm and hope for a very promising future for your company.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Maddie B. · Married on 04/07/2018

Redfilm is the best choice

As we always choose a photographer that suits our budget and provides services efficiently, Redfilm is the best choice who always aims for extravagance. Keep up the good work as always!!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Andrea T. · Married on 03/31/2018

Very Professional

So delighted to see our wedding pictures, we really had a good decision in choosing Redfilm as our photograper, amazing captures and almost all angles were covered. You could not go wrong with them.

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Married on 03/24/2018

Worth Every Penny!

I am not a big fan of taking pictures, but boy do I love the one’s from my wedding day. Credit to my husband for doing his homework on this one and helping with the decision. Worth every penny!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Susan E. · Married on 03/24/2018

For our wedding, we had a fantastic time working with Redfilm.

For our wedding, we had a fantastic time working with Redfilm. The word "Redfilm" should be synonymous with "on time," "hassle-free," "prompt," "pleasant," and "interactive." They have a dedicated team of experts who will cover every detail of the event. They captured our timeless moments and seized them for us with a lot of patience and affection.

Sent on 07/07/2021

Rica D. · Married on 03/23/2018

At our wedding, the entire Redfilm team did an excellent job.

At our wedding, the entire Redfilm team did an excellent job. They were able to be a little more lenient with the orderliness. I was delighted to see the videos and photographs they captured, which will be treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/24/2021

Theresa . · Married on 03/17/2018

Thank you Redfilm, for everything!

Undoubtedly, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to chose Redfilm, and this statement came not from me, but from so many members of our family. Thank you Redfilm, for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2020