RedFilm Reviews

209 Reviews for RedFilm

1 User photo

Linda J. · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommended

What a fantastic squad with top-notch abilities and professionalism. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you want to give credit where credit is due for all of your hard work in wedding planning. I think the whole team did an amazing job with their creativity and timing in capturing the candid shots. I appreciate every team member's hard work and willingness to hang out all day to make our day even better. Thanks Redfilm.

Sent on 06/06/2021

Hanna U. · Married on 08/11/2018

The best option that I made on my wedding day was hiring RedFilm.

The photographer is the most critical choice you make outside of who you are marrying. Take My Suggestions: Don't go cheap to get a photographer or a pal with a budget .. Likely won't you do this again! You can't. Lol. lol. You will dwell on several little things and can forget how dead you are Stunning! You can pay tens of thousands of dollars and don't want to screw up with the poor videos! All right, I'm off my desk. Well. You're not going to miss the appointment of a professional photographer. The best option that I made on my wedding day was hiring RedFilm.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Audrey M. · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you very much to the Redfilm team for making my dream wedding look more than beautiful and actually a reality in photographs. There was a lot of help during the wedding and also after the wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2021

Terry V. · Married on 08/10/2018

I will recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding or event photographer.

Beautiful photography, incredible video editing, and the finest teamwork. It was good to see happy faces behind the camera at the wedding because they kept the mood so fun and relaxed. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding or event photographer.

Sent on 03/17/2021

Mariah W. · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent Service

Loved Redfilm service! Excellent photo quality! Very professional.. You get your money's worth.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara E. · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Talent

Vic is amazing! His keen eye for candid moments and beautiful backdrops is incomparable. I will definitely hire Vic and team again for all of my photo shoot needs! They are the best! You won't regret your decision to work with them.

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • F

Faviola C. · Married on 08/04/2018

We're truly happy with their service before, during and after the wedding.

They literally captured every candid moment from our wedding and turned it into the sweetest wedding film ever. It makes us so happy every time we look at our photos. They've caught the spirit of our crazy happy wedding as well as the silly couple that we are. They're also very adaptable to change, approachable, and willing to do anything you ask. The whole team is extremely pleasant to converse with. We're truly happy with their service before, during and after the wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Kimberly B. · Married on 08/04/2018

I really like the photographer.

I really like the photographer. Me and my family are extremely pleased with the standard and services provided for my wedding at a very affordable price. Thanks Redfilm!

Sent on 05/31/2021

Donnel M. · Married on 08/04/2018

I'd say the best team for the job.

They work as if your wedding is the only one they are working on for the entire season. They are fully dedicated to their job and excel at it. Furthermore, the crew members work patiently and inspire you to get more and more clicked. Thanks Redfilm!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Janine W. · Married on 07/28/2018

RedFilm will indeed endorsable to everyone!

For our videographer we were so glad we picked Redfilm. From the beginning they were honest, friendly and sensitive. My uncle, he didn't like his photo to be taken and they comply without hesitation. They had brilliant thoughts of where to take photographs that I would never have considered. RedFilm will indeed endorsable to everyone!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Maureen C. · Married on 07/21/2018

Wishing you the absolute best

They exceeded expectations not only with the deliverables, but also with their devotion to work. Both images and videos have been brilliantly shot. Thank you guys again! Wishing you the absolute best and doing a nice job forever.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Ruth C. · Married on 07/18/2018

Highly Recommended

It was great to work with John. He was professional, friendly, and just an all around good person. From the moment we met to discuss details through the wedding day itself, it was a pleasure to have a well prepared professional there to guide us throughout the process. I am sure you will be sold the moment you are able to chat with any of them about your day.

Sent on 05/11/2020

Angela B. · Married on 07/14/2018

Great Service

Our friend referred us Redfilm for our wedding and we could not thank him enough for the good result we had, not only we enjoyed a lot working with them but also we gained friends.
    We had a lifetime remembrance that we can boost to our grand kids someday.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Joyce V. · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you very much to the entire Redfilm team for covering my pre-wedding, wedding, and engagement. The whole experience with your team has been fantastic. At all times, you guys upheld integrity and were as nice as our mates. I am glad that on our special day, you guys made memories for us. Thanks again a lot and continue the same for making excellent memories for others.

Sent on 02/11/2021

Regina M. · Married on 07/07/2018

I'm so happy we opted for Redfilm.

Superb experience. Brilliant job!! I'm so happy we opted for Redfilm. Made it a great experience for all of us. The whole team was so cooperative, respectful and considerate. Also Redfilm got our photo’s out to us so quickly. We really love all our pictures, and we can't stop staring at our wedding album, which tells the story of our day. Just hire them and they'll do it perfectly. Once again, thank you Redfilm and team for catching all those beautiful moments for us to experience all of it from our lives.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Aaron W. · Married on 07/07/2018

It was totally worth the money and efforts.

You want the best for yourself when it comes to a wedding. As a result, when we were searching for photographers, we looked at a lot of profiles and conducted extensive analysis. At the end of the day, we chose Redfilm. The number one explanation has to be for their imaginative photography, exceptional musical talent, and the fact that their images tell a story. We had a wonderful time with the team for the entire three days of our wedding. And finally, when we received our videos and photos, we were thrilled. It was totally worth the money and efforts.

Sent on 04/24/2021

Madison . · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning!

Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning! We have the most picture-perfect memories! Amazing service, excellent value for money, and outstanding photography!

Sent on 07/01/2021

Larry B. · Married on 06/30/2018

My wife had chosen Redfilm for our wedding after meeting multiple photographers. Seeing them work so smoothly and enthusiastically was absolutely incredible. With awesome personality and does his job efficiently, all I can say is my wife had chosen the right people for our wedding. I'd like to highly recommend it to anyone who wants to bring a spark to their wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Lara T. · Married on 06/30/2018

Redfilm is without a doubt the best option for wedding photography

Redfilm is without a doubt the best option for wedding photography, with an exceptionally knowledgeable and welcoming team. Every time I look at them, the team has captured all of the moments so beautifully that they transport me back to my special day.

Sent on 06/29/2021

Kelly G. · Married on 06/23/2018

Redfilm is so creative and professional.

We're all planning a dreamy wedding in our hearts, but reality turn it all into a high pressure point. Luckily, the one thing I did right from day one was my photography team. Redfilm is so creative and professional. We can't thank you enough for all your patience and commitment to make this a wonderful day.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Beth B. · Married on 06/23/2018

One of the best experienced video makers and photography teams for pre-wedding.

One of the best experienced video makers and photography teams for pre-wedding. Value and theme-based work is their essence with their customers and the plus point. Such a humble and funny guy. With these people, you are going to experience one of your finest memories.
    Go for it no doubt.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Erline S. · Married on 06/23/2018

The photographs we took were incredible

After conducting extensive research and receiving glowing reviews from friends and family, I chose Redfilm for my pre-wedding shoot because I was very specific about what I wanted. And believe me when I say that it was the best decision I ever made. The photographs we took were incredible and just what I was looking for. He takes every fleeting moment and transforms it into a lasting memory.

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Jillian

Jillian H. · Married on 06/16/2018

Best decision I made

Outside of who you are marrying, the photographer is the most important decision you will make. TAKE MY ADVICE: Don’t go cheap and go with a friend or budget photographer. You can’t do it over! lol. You will focus on so many small details and may forget how drop dead GORGEOUS you are! You may spend tens of thousands of dollars and you do not want to mess up with bad photos to show for it all! Ok I am off my soap box. Just know you will not regret hiring a great photographer. Hiring RedFilm was the best decision I made on my wedding day (aside from my groom of course!). Knowing I can share perfectly share and show this day properly with my grandkids and maybe great grandkids someday, makes me a very happy bride.

Sent on 05/02/2020

Jessica B. · Married on 06/16/2018

Redfilm deserves more than 5 stars for their work.

Redfilm deserves more than 5 stars for their work. Trust me, it was the best choice I've ever taken, and I won't be looking for another photographer because I'm so confident in his work. He staged a pre-wedding shoot and made every moment memorable. The Redfilm team made us feel really at ease, and we developed a wonderful relationship with them. When filming our wedding, Redfilm and his team beautifully captured every moment and worked as if they were a member of our family.

Sent on 04/01/2021

Charles B. · Married on 06/16/2018

I'm really glad I chose Redfilm for my wedding photography

I'm really glad I chose Redfilm for my wedding photography since capturing the right moments of your life takes a lot of effort. The album was beautiful, and the photographers were extremely patient and kind. I'll tell people who are looking for a good wedding photo collection about them.

Sent on 07/28/2021