RedFilm Reviews

209 | Chicago, IL

209 Reviews for RedFilm

1 User photo

Terry W. · Married on 04/06/2019

Redfilm did their best to capture all the special moments at all times.

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found Redfilm. His work stood out by a mile, the reviews were all so good and I knew we had to hire him! Redfilm did their best to capture all the special moments at all times. I wouldn't have considered anyone else. They're going to make your albums great! Keep making such lovely memories for us all!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Charlotte W. · Married on 02/23/2019

Thanks Redfilm and to its owner.

Thanks Redfilm and to its owner. Credits to your outstanding staff as well. You've built lifelong fairy tale experiences for us to treasure. What makes you different from other photographers, is your love for the work and that you are always keen to listen to great ideas. I am greatly pleased with your work. Keep up your wonderful job, and there will be more fans coming up, including me.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Ashley M. · Married on 02/14/2019

Great Team

RedFilm is a great team to have on your special day and clearly passionate about what they do. Vic is friendly and enthusiastic with infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to be our true selves in front of the lens. Our wedding day is a one great treasured memories captured to last a lifetime.

Sent on 05/15/2020

Brian C. · Married on 01/26/2019

Recommendation to everyone.

It was on the day of my wedding. By doing a cinematic video and photography of my marriage, they did a very nice job. They captured it so well that everyone enjoyed their job that their work was really positive and happy up to the mark. Worth investing in them just give them your time and get the best results. Recommendation to everyone.

Sent on 02/12/2021

Anna W. · Married on 01/17/2019

Calming and Professional Team

RedFilm was absolutely the best vendor we had on our wedding day. They were immediately charming, very organized, and suprisingly unobtrusive (considering the pictures show they were everywhere). As much as I was quite anxious, they were actually very calming making what could have been very stressful, much easier to handle. While some photos were beautiful and amazing memories, others were plain works of art. If you are on the fence, just do it. You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Craystal H. · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Photography

We are so thankful and could not express how amazing all of our pictures are! We got married last year and I can still remember how we all enjoy that day, seriously love every single picture! There are a lot of beautiful shots of my husband and I that we can treasured forever. John choreograph our poses to make us like a wedding models we just followed his vision and are so happy with the outcome! Thank you so much for giving us wonderful pictures.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Alkia J. · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you Redfilm.

Unimaginable work. Every little detail captured through his camera expresses a thousand words of emotions felt by me, my family and my spouse. The level of work is exceptional, the result is much higher than we expected. As my friends and family had seen the pics and videos, they were also blown away. We love the way you do your job. I could only tell that you're excellent at what you're doing. Thank you Redfilm.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Anika W. · Married on 10/20/2018

With Redfilm, I had an amazing experience

With Redfilm, I had an amazing experience. He was supportive, had creative feedback, but also took into account our creative ideas, and the end result was amazing. I have recommended him and will keep recommending him to others.
    It's a big advantage, and it's really nice, too, and it's going to put you at ease while they work their magic. Highly advised!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Mylene G. · Married on 10/20/2018

I had a great time, and they did a fantastic job capturing my special day.

They're very professional and versatile, and they know how to cater to each client's needs and deliver exactly what they're looking for.

I had a great time, and they did a fantastic job capturing my special day. My family and I are extremely pleased with the outcome :) :)

Sent on 03/22/2021

Abbey B. · Married on 10/13/2018

Kudos Redfilm!

Some of our family members still talk about how nice they were. They were on time and professional. At the ceremony, they stayed out of the way even when getting plenty of fantastic shots; they were able to take any pictures we needed and were at the reception everywhere!!!! Before the wedding, I was nervous, but I'm so glad to say there was nothing lacking in the pictures. Kudos Redfilm!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Melissa W. · Married on 10/13/2018

Memories that would last a lifetime. Thank you, Redfilm, for capturing the most beautiful memories I'll cherish for the rest of my life! During the pre-wedding photo shoot as well as the wedding, I had a great time with the team! The team has been very cooperative and has gone beyond and beyond to get the best pictures possible. They've been on their feet the whole time, making sure they don't miss a single thing! You all have made the most important event of our lives super super memorable!! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Alice Y. · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional

Redfilm helps us achieve our dream wedding. The ambiance perfectly suits us. John is very professional in handling us and our guest to become very natural in front of the camera. Will definitely hired them again for some occasions we have in the future.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Mary L. · Married on 10/06/2018

Every penny was worth it.

A sweet, very talented, hard-working man, too. It was very impressive the efforts he put in his pictures to catch every little detail. Every penny was worth it. I would suggest Redfilm if I want to look forward to successful photoshoots.

Sent on 03/11/2021

Roxie P. · Married on 09/29/2018

Hectic wedding, cool vendor

We spoke with 6 other photographers and video vendors before meeting with Vic and deciding he and his team would be the best ones for the job. After all is said and done, we could not be more pleased with the result. Despite our schedule being extremely delayed, they did not make us seemed rushed in getting the shots they needed. After seeing the results, no one would ever know how crazy that day was behind the scenes!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Cynthia B. · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional

Redfilm is a good company with professional team . They listen to what you want for your event then they willl carry it out a well planned program to execute and they will honestly tells you if what you want is doable or not. For us it turns out more beautiful than what we imagine.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Betty C. · Married on 09/21/2018

Fantastic Experience

Getting Redfilm on board for my wedding was a fantastic experience. :) I adored the way the team collaborated across all roles. We felt like family because of the smooth management and skilled team!! Thank you very much, Redfilm!!!! I really enjoyed your job.

Sent on 05/10/2021

Cassie L. · Married on 09/15/2018

Thanks so much again Redfilm!!!

Redfilm made all the images fun and unforgettable.
    We are so happy for the great work you have done and thank you for the time you guys have spent with us on our special day. Thanks so much again Redfilm!!!

We definitely recommend them to any couple planning to get married.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Shery H. · Married on 09/15/2018

It's been a pleasure working with the Redfilm team.

It's been a pleasure working with the Redfilm team. The team has been very accommodating and accommodating to our artistic needs in terms of the clicks we required for ourselves. We are overjoyed with all of the pictures and videos they have sent us from our Pre-Wedding shoot as well as all of the wedding activities. Thank you, Infite Memories, for supplying us with such wonderful memories to treasure for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Cheryl R. · Married on 09/08/2018

Memorable Experience

My husband and I used Redfilm for our wedding. John was so easy to work with and provided great communication and customer service before and after the event. He regularly made himself available to answer any questions or concerns we had. Team were and worked their butts to get all memorable moments we have. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Bea C. · Married on 09/08/2018

They have captured memories that we will cherish forever.

It's been years since we hired Redfilm to photograph our wedding, and I can safely claim that time hasn't dulled my admiration for the incredible work they do! People are always complimenting us on how beautiful our photos are. In every way, they have surpassed our standards, and our experience with Redfilm and his team has been exceptional. If you're considering booking them for your wedding, DO IT!!!
    You won’t be disappointed. They have captured memories that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Brenda R. · Married on 09/07/2018

Fantastic work

Redfilm is known for its professional staff, quick responses, high-quality photos, and punctuality. They did fantastic work for my wedding and kept their word about producing post-production content on time.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Lorrie M. · Married on 08/25/2018

Very Happy Customers

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect (even if not perfectly on schedule). I am so glad the team from RedFilm was there to capture every moment. They were fun, professional and made the process of commemorating the best day of our life seamless.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Barbara H. · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Event

Great things happen in our wedding day. Our photographer and videographer were one of the best decision we've made. Vic and crew did the best to have a once in a life time experience.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Julianne C. · Married on 08/18/2018

Great pics and video from a very long day

Our 14 hour wedding day was a long one! The team RedFilm provided could not more professional every step of the way. The pics and final edit turned out better than expected, capturing every moment...even the one's we forgot about! We are hoping to hire them again for another big life moment. :)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Leslie H. · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazingly talented artists.

Amazingly talented artists. We wowed the images literally. They were there practically and they caught everything that we had on our mind. Don't go any farther.

Sent on 09/18/2020