Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons Reviews

5 Reviews for Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons

• VIctoria

VIctoria · Married on 05/11/2019

Very awesome travel agent

Never felt alone through the whole thing! She was great!! Sent us some surprise gifts for our honeymoon! Also helped us when we had issues in Europe.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Tammy is absolutely amazing! She helped us every step of the way when planning our honeymoon. I knew I wanted to do an all-inclusive resort and her knowledge of the different ones really helped us to pick which would be best for us. She had so many tips on how to save and so many suggestions of different things to do. We wouldn’t have had nearly as much fun without her advice and guidance. Tammy is also very responsive to emails, every question I’ve had she’s had an answer for me right away! She’s even helping us book our next trip to Europe.

Tammy is truly an expert in her field, don’t hesitate to get her help!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Donna · Married on 01/28/2017

I won the grand prize at the peg bridal show yesterday and they both seemed very happy for me. I can not wait to meet with them and discuss it more.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Tammy was the best to work with! She helped us pick out the BEST honeymoon we could of ever wanted. I highly recommend using Red Parrot Travel and Honeymoon for booking all travels. We will definitely use her again!!! We went to Sandals Whitehouse and it was heaven on earth!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/09/2009

Tammy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so well prepared for any questions we may have had, and gave us as much information, and time, as we needed. In addition to her professionalism, Tammy is one of the nicest people to speak with! She was patient with our decisions, and responded to our emails. She truly was a pleasure to work with. Whenever my husband and I are in the market for another vacation, we will absolutely be calling her!

Sent on 05/16/2010