Red Mesa Events Reviews

Red Mesa Events 4
Red Mesa Events 5
  • Leah

Leah Schwarting · Married on 10/19/2019

The place you want in your corner during a tropical storm

From the moment we walked into Red Mesa with Morgan, the venue coordinator, we were blown away by how kind, thoughtful, professional and organized everyone was. We booked Cantinita Terrace and La Florida Ballroom for our wedding, but all the spaces floored us. A ton of high quality decorations are included in the rental price, and between that and the amazing food here, it was almost a one stop shop for our reception. I can’t say enough good things about the venue or Morgan. We had a scavenger hunt with a few clues on the terrace. But the remnants of a tropical storm blew through, and before the guests arrived Morgan moved the clues to indoor spots that mirrored their outdoor ones so the hunt made sense. The cocktail hour moved indoors, and there were extra standing tables that were set up for our guests but removed in time for dancing. Everything ran so smoothly there, and we all had such an amazing time! Truly the people you want in your corner if a tropical storm blows through.

Red Mesa Events 6
    Red Mesa Events 7
    Red Mesa Events 8
    Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 09/06/2019

The Perfect Day!

My wedding was absolutely perfect! Aaron (event coordinator) worked well with my day of coordinator to bring all of my ideas to life. I caught a flat on the day of rehearsal, causing us to be late, but Aaron was flexible and also provided us ample time to set up for the big day. The rooftop was great for my ceremony and the hall area was great for my reception.

The entire team was swift in moving chairs and everything was set up just like I wanted. I also like that they don't charge the couple to have a cash bar, as I know some venues will charge you a portion.

Red Mesa Events 9
    Red Mesa Events 10
    Red Mesa Events 11
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Carlos · Married on 02/17/2019

Beyond my expectations

Aaron was great to deal with. Very responsive via email and very accommodating. I would absolutely recommend this venue, was perfect for our small/casual setting (though they can accommodate various settings). Very reasonable as well.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Gabby · Married on 10/20/2018

The best experience!

Eric and I had our rehearsal dinner on 3/7/2019 in the La Florida ballroom. It was the most beautiful dinner I could have ever dreamed of! Our guests were so impressed with the service and the food! But let’s talk about Aaron! He is THE BEST!!!! he went above and beyond to make our dinner as special as it was!!!! Seriously he’s amazing!!!! So attentive and professional!!!Thank you red Mesa for creating such a special event for my husband and I :)

Sent on 03/18/2019

Nellie · Married on 12/09/2017

Directed Capital had their Christmas Party at Red Mesa Cantina this past Saturday. Their new banquet room is beautiful and everything was spectacular!!! They did an amazing job! And the food was phenomenal! Both Audrey and Priscilla were so pleasant to work with and very accommodating. Thank you again for making our evening memorable!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Red Mesa Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Nellie and Doris! We thoroughly enjoyed having your group here for your holiday party! Looking forward to celebrating with you all in the future! -Audrey

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2019

We had our engagement party here and it was absolutely perfect! The price for a Sunday party was reasonable and the wonderful views and gorgeous decor are unbeatable. I spent a lot of time researching downtown st. pete and downtown tampa venues and this was the best bang for our buck. What really sold me was the event coordinator, Audrey, who was there for me every step of the way and made the event flow seamlessly and exactly how I wanted it. Every single guest at the party raved about the venue. I could not be more pleased with the venue and the staff here, so much so that we have actually decided to book our wedding here!

Red Mesa Events 12
    Red Mesa Events 18
    Red Mesa Events 19
    Sent on 01/11/2018

Red Mesa Events's reply:

Thanks so much for choosing Red Mesa Events for your engagement party! And now we get to celebrate your wedding and reception with you in May 2019!!!! Hooray! <3 Audrey