Red Lipstick Makeup Studio Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Maria A. Married on 11/02/2019

Very Satisfied

My coworker recommended this studio.
    I reached out to Liz for a girlfriend party. I was iffy about not knowing anything about the studio or Liz.I was very impressed by Liza and the work she did.
    Liz made me feel so comfortable.
    Very professional and focused.
    Already booked my second appointment with her.
    Lily Married on 04/23/2016
    Teresa did an amazing job with my make up and hair:-) LOVED it and received sooooo many compliments from my guests. I would HIGHLY recommend her and will definitely come back to her in the future.
    Rocio Married on 10/24/2015
    I hired the studio for my wedding 10.24.2015 and LOVED IT! I was worried that due to my large bridal party I wouldn't be able to find someone to come to for both hair and makeup, that traveled, but I DID. The ladies at Red Lipstick Makeup Studio were very organized, professional, and fun to work with. My mom is one tough cookie and to this day she still talks about what an amazing job Wendy Liz and Teresa did on all of us. We all had different skin tones, textures, and preferences and it worked out. They got us out the door with time to spare! My only regret is not taking enough pictures!
    Amy Married on 06/13/2015
    Wendy did my makeup and hair for my wedding ( myself and all my bridesmaids) and all I can say is that she is AMAZING! She is so professional and did such a great job. She did everything I asked for and was so knowledgeable. The pricing for her services were so reasonable and her flexibility was outstanding. I changed my time with her a couple times and she was so accommodating. I am so happy with the work she did and my hair/makeup and my bridal party's hair/makeup looked beautiful. Thank you Wendy for making my day so special. I highly recommend Wendy and Red Lipstick Makeup studio! They will NOT disappoint!
    Jennifer Married on 10/04/2014
    My wedding was October 4th 2014, I've heard about redlipstick makeup studio from yelp, I was impressed with how fast they got back to me. I hired them for my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my bridesmaid and my daughter the flower girl. They came to me and were on time, and very professional. I'm so thankfull for redlipstick makeup studio my crazy day started off right because of the 3 ladies who made me feel beautiful and confident.. I would recommend them!!..
  • User2593919 2+ years ago
    I had a party of 4 people to get ready overall the work was great. They did rush it due to time running out. Wendy the manager was great. She tried to work around my schedule ahead of time but unfortunately on the day of my wedding they were running a little late. Wendy and Teresa are great people don't get me wrong. I did book it a few weeks before the wedding but I would really recommend them just call in advance to book a date!