Red Letter Event Planning Reviews

Red Letter Event Planning 3
Red Letter Event Planning 4
Red Letter Event Planning 5

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2010

I had Robyn as a day-of wedding planner. I had already secured most of my vendors when I hired her. She helped me with many last minute details that I hadn't even though of! Hiring her helped make our wedding day run smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. We are definitely glad that we decided to hire Robyn! Plus she is very sweet and understanding.

Sent on 08/28/2010

Red Letter Event Planning (Robyn) was a key factor in the success of our wedding. We were planning a wedding in Coeur d'Alene from our home in the East Coast. Robyn was able to organize all of our meetings with vendors in January before the wedding, at one time, so we were able to get most things signed and set within 1-2 days. Not only that, she came up with the BEST vendor recommendations (but never pressured us to choose one over another). The entire Red Letter team is great -- we really liked working with Jessica too. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. I think the whole day went 100% smooth, but only Robyn would know if there was any chaos. She always presented a relaxed face and made us feel calm. We would absolutely recommend the Red Letter team for any events in the Inland Northwest!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Robyn, Jessica and crew were amazing for my day of coordination! They did a great keeping things going and organized. A few things were missed which I was bummed about in the end, the photobooth setup for one, but in the end, it really didn't matter much. They busted their bottoms for me and kept everyone on schedule. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Ambika · Married on 06/05/2010

3.5

Robyn was very professional throughout our work together and had to be extremely flexible on my wedding day due to 2 wedding ceremonies and "on and off" rain showers throughout the day!

I wouldn't say everything was perfect, but given the craziness of the day - I was completely calm and relaxed thanks to being able to rely on Robyn and her staff!

Sent on 06/23/2010