Red Hot Designs Reviews

3 | Collinsville, OK

3 Reviews for Red Hot Designs

Traci · Married on 07/18/2015

Everything about finding the dress was perfect. She kept in contact with us regarding any shipping delays and arrival date. She also steamed the wrinkles from the dress, slip and veil a few days before the wedding for no additional charge. I highly recommend them for a great shopping experience on a personal level.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Erica · Married on 06/15/2013

I bought my wedding dress from here. I absolutley love it! There's a good variety of dresses in the store and catalogs to go through. Donna did an amazing job with the alterations. Brenda went above and beyond to try and help me find my bridesmaid dresses. The service was amazing. I would and have recommend Red Hot Designs. There's also cute non formal clothing too

Sent on 06/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

0.0

I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS SHOP!! ILL TELL THEM THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I SUGGEST U DONT GO TO!! I purchased a $200 bridesmaids dress and the bride ended up kicking me out of her wedding to have someone else in it AFTER I purchased my dress. I kept the receipt and called the shop to see if i could pick up the dress or get a refund and they informed me that the bride already picked my dress up and had it realtered for another girl and since it was a custom dress there was absolutely no way i could get a refund and said i needed to take it up w the bride on getting paid back!! well the bride and i no longer speak!! so not only did they give away my dress that i paid for, they REFUSED to pay me back what they owed me!! they were so awfully rude when i talked to them and even called the bride and told her i had called and they gave the bride the phone number that i called from, which the bride started harassing me the next day through texts!! and the phone number was a friend of mine, i jus borrowed the phone to call the day before!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TO GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO TO ANOTHER CLIENT!! NOT TO MENTION AGAINST THE LAW!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2014