Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Reviews

285 | Renfrew, PA

285 Reviews for Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Christopher · Married on 07/12/2014

Craig did a great job for us on our wedding day. He made several last minute adjustments to accommodate our needs and provided beautiful atmosphere for our special day.

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • O

Oliva · Married on 07/11/2014

Great dj! Very professional! Event went very smoothly!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Laura · Married on 07/04/2014

Craig really made our day the best day of our lives. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything perfect and exactly the way we wanted it!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/28/2014

Craig from Red Hot Chameleon did an amazing job at our wedding! The up-lighting completed the feel of the room and the colors matched the wedding colors perfectly. He really kept the party going, and when we changed up the order of things last minute, he just went with the flow and really made the whole night low stress and fun!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding! (and who doesn't want to have a great time?!?) An the highlight video that he also did was such an amazing keepsake that we wouldn't have had without him. Thank you Craig for all your hard work!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and for the opportunity of being a part of your and Marco's wedding day! I had an absolute blast and really enjoyed experiencing some of the Italian and French wedding customs!

Choosing Craig to DJ our wedding, Jessica and I were confident in his experience and professionalism as a DJ. What we really got was so much more.

Managing our music choices by logging into our event through his website, we were able to search his vast collection and upload our choices of music to the event list. It really made communicating the music we wanted pretty seamless, and Craig made it happen all while feeling out the dance floor and making sure all of our guests had fun.

An afterthought on essentially organizing the whole wedding ourselves, when our officiant was late, our programs misplaced, and Jessica and I both rather indisposed with chaos, Craig was really the only one there who knew what to do, and he handled it with poise and adeptness. We were really glad we'd decided to go with him and grateful he was there. All his stuff was set up with time plenty of time to spare, time from him we ended up needing.

Also, really not something you think about at all when you are hiring a DJ, but the video that Craig shot and edited in documentary of the whole night was really quite impressive and super valuable. He just does it as a matter of course, but we are also really glad to have the film.
    -Jonathan and Jessica 6/22/14

Sent on 06/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2014

Craig was the perfect DJ! He played all fantastic songs, even though we gave him very little direction (there was just too much to do!). He kept the night moving along smoothly and absolutely nothing was awkward, which can kill a reception. I give Craig a ton of the credit for how perfect our wedding was. The music from the ceremony to the last song was wonderful. Seriously, hire him and rest easy - you're wedding will be everything you want and more!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Craig was so flexible and accommodating with us. We had a last minute switch and a custom first dance song that he incorporated for us. He has been one of the most helpful people throughout my wedding planning process. I appreciated his professionalism, enthusiasm, kindness, and great music! Such as wonderful day!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment was a wonderful addition to our wedding. He made the entire night!! He kept things right on schedule and provided an awesome selection of music. From the very being planning stages all the way up to the end of the night he was extremely professional and timely. He was easy to work with throughout the entire process. To be truthful, I think he made the night spectacular!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Heather · Married on 05/31/2014

I would highly recommend Craig to any one looking for a DJ in the Pittsburgh area. He was so easy to work with, always replying to emails quickly and answering any questions we had. His website makes it so easy to request songs and let him know all of your important information (bridal party/parents names, order of events, special requests, etc). He played a great selection of songs that got everyone up on their feet dancing for the entire evening!! I thought that my guests weren't a big dancing crowd, but with Craig's song selection, we had way more people up and dancing than I have seen at many of the other weddings I have been at!! He catered the music to our taste (country) while also mixing in lots of popular & fun dance songs that everyone loves. He is very reasonably priced for his services and made the whole night run smoothly!!! We were extremely pleased with his services!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Don · Married on 05/17/2014

Craig at Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment was great to deal with I had to email him a couple times and he always got back to me with in a day. His services at the wedding were absolutely wonderful he took care of keeping the wedding moving and keeping myself and new wife on track. Craig kept people on the dance floor all night and was GREAT!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Eileen · Married on 05/03/2014

Craig was such a pleasure to work with. We were pretty picky about our music but his website made it very easy to show what we wanted played and what we didn't. Our biggest concern was making sure we got the best Dj for our wedding, I mean after all the Dj makes or breaks your reception. Craig made it perfect and we couldnt be more happy. We have already recommended him to our friends who will be getting married in June 15', and we will continue to recommend him. Thank you for everything Craig, you truly made our night *perfect*!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/27/2013

Craig did an amazing job meeting all of our needs. He provided us with an easy way to search and select songs for a wedding playlist as well as identify songs we didn't want played during the night. He was personable, professional, and prompt with answering our questions and catering to our needs.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/23/2013

We could not have asked for a better DJ. The music played got everyone dancing from the first to the last song with not one dull moment! The uplighting that we added with the DJ was amazing and completely changed the look of the reception hall to beautifully light the entire room. Additionally, he provided us with an edited video that he shot during the reception that we just love and got it he got it to us within a couple days of our wedding! His performance and quality of work was exceptional and we will definitely be referring him to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

I loved sharing your wedding day with you and Jack! What a great group of family and friends that not only expressed the love for you guys... but also really know how to have fun!

Thanks for an awesome review and for including me in your special day!!
  • I

Iva · event on: 11/16/2013

Thank you for your impeccable DJ performance for our party. Our guest and family were very engaged and entertained. Your preparation, punctuality and music selection are commendable.
    The Uplighting coordinated with the music tied the whole entertainment package and made an impact we were very pleased with. Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Red hot chameleon entertainment services was fantastic! Craig was set up on time and worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. It was fun and upbeat!

Sent on 11/10/2013

The dj made our night unforgettable so glad we booked him

Sent on 11/09/2013

Liindsay R. · Married on 10/19/2013

Craig was easy to work with and very professional in all of our discussions. He played *great* music at our wedding and everyone was up dancing and have a good time! He also paid attention to details like how to pronounce everyone's names and doubled checked at the event.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 10/05/2013

Craig was phenomenal! We came to him with the idea of doing all Beatles music for our ceremony and he helped turn it into something very special that we will never forget. The music he played at the reception was a great mix of genres that reflected my spouse and I's personalities very well. From the very first song until the last the dance floor was packed. I wish I had another event I could use him for! I would recommend him to any and everyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2013

Craig was my DJ for my wedding on September 27th, 2013. When I was looking to choose a DJ, I wanted to spend as little money as possible, and at one point I even considered doing the whole ITunes thing. But, I had many friends tell me that a good DJ can make or break a wedding. So after doing some research, I came across Red Hot Chameleon DJ services. I thought the price was a bit high, but now that I've witnessed first hand how much Craig does and how good he is, trust me when I say that he is worth every penny. He does so much more than DJ....he keeps things running smoothly, reminds you of what you need to do and when, and is just so helpful and easy to get along with. When my photographer didn't show up, Craig immediately recommended a back up who was there in the blink of an eye. I am so appreciative for everything he did to make our wedding a success :-)

Sent on 10/01/2013

Katie · Married on 09/21/2013

We are so happy that we booked our wedding with Craig. He was absolutely phenomenal! All the requests were played and he was great at reading the crowd to get them out of their seats and onto the dance floor. It was an absolutely perfect day. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ or better service. He was so much fun and made our wedding the event of a lifetime!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2013

Craig was amazing to work with! From the very beginning he made the process so easy and simple. He was always available via email or phone to answer any questions that I had. More importantly, the dance floor was packed all night at our reception. All of our requests were played and he really knew how to read our guests to know what songs would keep them on the dance floor! Highly recommended – we were extremely happy with Craig as our DJ. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Craig Lawrence is truly the BEST DJ around. He is fun and easy to work with, and he really knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor all night!! We, and our guests, had an absolute BLAST!!

Sent on 09/15/2013
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 09/07/2013

Excellent service! Would recommend to everyone! Very satisfied! The music made our reception even more fun!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Kasandra · Married on 08/24/2013

Everyone at our wedding had a blast! Craig played the music we requested and nothing more :) Thank you also for extending the party by a couple songs!!! It was a great day!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Erin · Married on 08/17/2013

Craig was awesome!! We had such a great time!! He played everything we asked him to play & he had everyone up and dancing & we are not usually a group of dancers!! He was very professional and prepared and everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding. He was great and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/29/2013