Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Reviews

285 | Renfrew, PA

285 Reviews for Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Craig Lawrence was a pleasure to work with! He is an amazing DJ that truly makes a wedding reception special. He is extremely organized and his website is a definitely plus, as you can fill out all of your information related to the bridal party, special dances, song requests, etc. He knows how to keep the dance floor busy too through a great selection of music. We have nothing, but positive things to say about his work and his impact at our reception. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ and a reasonable price!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2015

Let me start by saying when it was time to look for a DJ for my wedding, I had contacted several vendors, and Craig was the only one who I felt comfortable with hiring. He gave me so much information on the phone the first time we spoke, that I didn't even have to ask any questions. After hiring him, he spent time on the phone with me guiding me through the event planner and we were able to pick all of our songs and make a playlist for the reception.

He did such a fantastic job at the wedding and I got so many compliments from people that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. Pretty much EVERYONE was on the dance floor having a great time. A day after the wedding, he posted a really nice video that highlighted the best parts of the night that we will always have to look back on. I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend using his services!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/14/2015

Craig from Red Hot Chameleon is a fantastic DJ. He was very professional but most of all is great at what he does. He kept the flow going all evening; from ceremony to reception, everything was absolutely perfect! All the wedding guests loved him!

I'd recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! He is super easy to work with and has a comprehensive website so you know you will get exactly what you want. He also has great equipment so the sound quality is top notch.

Thanks again, Red Hot Chameleon, for being a part of our special day and making it that much more memorable!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Craig was absolutely amazing to work with. I have had many wedding guests come up to me and tell me how great our DJ was. The lighting was perfect and the music selection was amazing and kept people on the dance floor the entire night. He made the whole night run so smoothly, and my husband and I are so grateful we chose to go with Red Hot Chameleon. One extra thing that we absolutely love is the video footage he provided us less than 24 hours after our wedding. It was so wonderful to watch our guests dancing and having fun with us.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Nichole · Married on 12/13/2014

Craig was absolutely amazing!! Very easy to work with and very professional. He made sure our dance floor was packed all night by playing great music! Would definitely recommend him! My husband and I are very pleased and even after the wedding we still have guests telling us that the music was great! Craig played every genre to keep everyone happy! Thanks again Craig!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Joe · Married on 12/06/2014

Craig was fantastic. When my wife and I first started to call around to DJ's the best advice we got was to find a DJ that not only understood the importance of controlling the temperature of the dance floor but actually did. Listening to Craig we felt confidant the he could and boy did he deliver. Craig did a wonderful job learning what our guest enjoyed dancing to made sure to play the RIGHT music for my guests. (Even when in came to my little cousins) Its been a couple weeks now since the wedding and I still getting compliments on how much fun people had and it all thanks to Craig.

My last piece will be a little advice. We did not give Craig a playlist and I recommend anyone looking to have Craig DJ their party do the same. He is a professional and trust him. He will make sure to play the songs that will keep everyone dancing.

Sent on 12/24/2014
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2014

Craig with Red Hot Chameleon was absolutely amazing to work with. From first booking him, through our wedding day he made the planning process super easy and extremely seamless. He coordinated everything with the venue on our wedding day to make the entire experience stress free and kept everything moving along throughout the reception. All our guest had nothing but extremely positive comments about the music selection and Craig himself. He kept the dance floor full at all time and played a variety of music. My husband and I were beyond pleased with our experience with Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment and would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Craig was great and worked with our schedule last minute. He played the music we wanted and has a great website to chose from which made choosing the music easy. Super professional and great to work with, and he does a video! Extra cool. Definitely would recommend his services.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Craig was absolutely wonderful! We had several people come up to us to tell us how great the DJ was. The music choices were great and people were dancing all night! The uplighting was absolutely beautiful and really made the room pop! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Alexandra · Married on 10/24/2014

Craig did an awesome job putting everything together and helping out with questions along the way. He made the night fun and enjoyable and spaced the events out properly. You are definitely getting an experienced DJ who enjoys what he does.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

From the moment of our original phone consultation we knew that we picked the right D.J. The process of creating and choosing the music for our wedding was everything we were looking for. My husband and I are big music lovers, and music was something that was a priority at our wedding. Craig was super friendly, down to earth, flexible, and very easy to work with. He made sure that we heard everything we wanted to hear at our wedding reception from start to finish. From cocktail hour, to entries, dinner, specialty dances, dancing, and down to the last song of the evening we had every part in the songs that were played. This helped make the evening uniquely ours. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and he knew exactly what to play to get people of all ages on the dance floor and keep them out there. We also chose to have uplighting and that too was awesome! It made the reception hall look amazing! Another option we chose was to have the music slideshow. This too was a great hit. We loved the video that Craig put together of the evening, and was up to view online the next day. It was great to see our awesome wedding night recapped! Craig did an amazing job at our wedding, and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2014

David · Married on 10/10/2014

We decided to hire Craig for our wedding after hearing multiple word-of-mouth recommendations from others who had hired him. We were not disappointed! He was extremely easy to work with, responded to all of our emails and phone calls promptly, and most importantly, provided a fantastic evening of entertainment. He was able to mix in our requests with more traditional wedding songs, while keeping pretty much everyone on the dance floor. The up-lighting was an awesome addition and great value. Cheaper than our venue while having double the amount of lights and the ability to be controlled with the music. Overall, we were thrilled with the level of service provided by Red Hot Chameleon, as were our guests.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Erin · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I attended several weddings where Craig had provided the entertainment and music for the evening. We loved him. When we got engaged, we knew he was who we wanted to DJ our wedding. Craig was responsive from the very first email and phone call and made sure I had everything I needed to prepare for the day. We had an unplanned venue change and Craig assisted me in looking up additional venues and providing additional information for new venues, something he did not have to help me with. He was very organized and made me very comfortable knowing he had our reception in his hands. He discussed every detail with me and verified any questions he had with me prior to the reception and even at the reception. Craig was a joy to work with and I highly recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/03/2014

Red Hot Chameleon was our DJ for our wedding and he did an awesome job!! Very professional, helped keep the flow of the evening going smoothly and of course had great music that everyone had fun dancing to! He also did an excellent job working hand in hand with our photographers to make sure every moment was captured. A great time is to be had by all when using Red Hot Chameleon!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Danna · Married on 09/13/2014

Craig did an amazing job at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ - he really took the time to work with us on our music, especially the unique requests we had. We were able to be as detailed as we wanted (we picked all of the songs played during out cocktail hour), but he gave us great suggestions for songs we didn't have an opinion on (i.e. a cake cutting song?!) Craig did a great job at keeping the evening going and everyone had a great time on the dance floor! Thank you for making our day so special!! :)

Sent on 10/03/2014

Amy · Married on 09/12/2014

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding! The dance floor at the reception was completely packed the whole entire evening! I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding... Not just the selection of songs but the flow of the whole entire day went perfectly. Thank you Craig!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

A really cool vibe all night long... thanks to you and your guests. I want to work with you guys!

Staci · Married on 09/06/2014

Craig was the absolute greatest! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. We had many unique requests, such as having songs mixed together for my father/daughter dance and a very specific kind of music we wanted played during our cocktail hour and dinner. Craig was more than happy to put songs and play lists together to meet our special requests. Additionally, Craig was extremely professional and kept the evening running smoothly, ensuring that we were moving along in a timely fashion; maximizing the amount of time we had as the bride and groom to enjoy the night. Most importantly, the dance floor was PACKED from start to finish - Craig pulled the right mix of music to keep guests of all ages on the dance floor all night!! Lastly, and one of the greatest aspects of working with Red Hot Chameleon is the video that is put together and posted to Facebook the day after the wedding. Our friends and families had a blast watching this video the next day and all of the days since - reliving the best.day.ever!! Thanks so much Craig!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Craig was fantastic he made our day truly special! The music selection was perfect and everything we wanted.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/23/2014

I don't even know where to start. Craig was absolutely amazing! Extremely professional, accommodating, and attentive. He was on top of things more than I was. I didn't have to worry about coordinating anything at the reception. He took care of the timing for everything, and reminded me when it was time to do certain things-like cut the cake and toss the bouquet. Guests didn't leave the dance floor other than to get a drink! The Uplighting around the room matched perfectly with my colors, coordinated with the music, and made the room look completely different. He also takes a video during the reception and sends it to you the NEXT day. It was so nice to be able to look at part of your reception the day after. You can tell he loves what he does, and wants things to be perfect and run smoothly on your wedding day. I would recommend him to everyone. Hands down the best DJ around!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Christopher · Married on 08/16/2014

Craig Lawrence (Red Hot Chameleon DJ Services) did an AWESOME job for our wedding reception this past Saturday, 8/16/2014. Whenever you want the BEST, look no further than Craig Lawrence with Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment. He definitely exceeded all of our expectations, and Craig helped make our wedding day one of the greatest days of our lives. Everyone had so much FUN and so MANY compliments from friends and family. Lori and I were BLOWN away. Everyone repeatedly told Lori and I this was by far the BEST wedding they have ever attended. Craig did such a SPECTACULAR job on our photo montage and our wedding vimeo that I am sure that a professional videographer could not have done it any better!! So many people were in tears after viewing the photo montage. We admit we even had a few tears ourselves..... which would seem difficult because we had handpicked the photos. Just a credit to how PERFECTLY done the photo montage was. The Photo Montage and Vimeo made our wedding Unique and Spectacular. The music and flow of songs was FABULOUS!!! The dance floor was PACKED ALL Night Long. Craig was the DJ for my brother's wedding over 6 years ago. I told myself then if I ever get married he's the guy!!! Craig was the FIRST Vendor we booked for our wedding over 1.5 years ago and believe me it paid off BIG TIME!!!!! Craig just does such an INCREDIBLE job, and we truly appreciated the METICULOUS job he has done for us. Craig you are the BEST!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jess · Married on 08/09/2014

Craig was awesome! I work at weddings most weekends and get to hear and work with a TON of DJ's. This guy rocked it out - I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Craig was absolutely amazing! He put me at ease from the moment I first spoke with him and was so attentive to our needs and wants. I wish I had more reasons to have parties with a dj because he would be my first call! Thanks Craig!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much, Jennifer! You and Jason were so great to work with! You made my job easy! Here's to a lifetime of wonderful memories...!

Leisl · Married on 08/02/2014

Craig, of Red Hot Chameleon, did a fantastic job at our outdoor wedding! He performed at a venue that had never hosted weddings before, requiring a lot of coordination with the venue manager to find the perfect set-up. Our ceremony was outside, which meant we needed the use of outdoor mic equipment. Craig's set-up was inconspicuous amongst our forest backdrop, and the equipment created ample sound for all 220 guests to hear the entire ceremony, which was very important to us. Red Hot Chameleon has a very easy-to-use site that allowed us to create an online listing of all the details of the wedding, and allowed for us to put together song lists and speech requests as time grew nearer, and as we saw fit. Even though our outdoor wedding had a few hours of rain and storms, Red Hot Chameleon kept everyone out on the dance floor and having fun! Hours before the wedding, I called them on the phone and requested a slight change in the schedule, which was happily accommodated and pulled off beautifully. Bottom line is they're professional, they're fun, easy to work with, and kept our wedding running smoothly. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Went above and beyond to make our night and wedding very special.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Tammy · Married on 07/19/2014

Craig is the BEST!!! He helped to make our wedding a fantastic event!!! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/22/2014