Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Reviews

285 | Renfrew, PA

285 Reviews for Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Craig was the perfect wedding DJ. We loved him from our first encounter (a phone meeting) and knew he had the right personality to host our reception. He was very responsive to all our questions and concerns, and his online planning tool (complete with a music list with videos!) was very helpful to create our playlist. On the day itself, he used the right combination of polite leadership and laid-back fun to make our reception run smoothly, but also be a blast for our guests. We'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much, Craig!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Craig was amazing to work with! He made our wedding everything we wanted and more. The uplighting was perfect and our guests loved the music selection. We were more particular about our music choices and Craig was very accomodating and worked with us to make the music perfect. If you are questioning if you should have Craig be your DJ or not don't hesitate for a second. Other DJs we looked at were new in the business, but Craig has years of experience that were demonstrated by his professionalism and adaptability At your wedding you want to feel like you can leave everything up to your vendors and just enjoy your wedding and Craig allowed us to do just that.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sent on 12/08/2015

Megan · Married on 10/31/2015

Craig wa absolutely wonderful to work with! He is very professional and an awesome DJ! The dance floor was packed with people having a great time! I highly recommend him as a DJ. He is amazing! He also did a slideshow for me and everyone raved how great it was!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Craig is a sweet guy! We know him from our local dj trivia nights and asking him to be our dj for our special day was a no brainer! He has a very straightforward website where we selected some music for him to play and some music that we definetly did not want to be played during our wedding( the chicken dance). It also allowed us to pick certain songs to be played for things like first dance,garter toss, cake cutting, ect. He has uplighting for an entire hall available too!
    I owe him big time for helping me find a bar tender last second! My origional planned people didnt work out...I called Craig in a panic knowing hes done so many weddings and had to have a favorite bar tender or two. Very willingly amd calmly, he got together 5 contacts and saved the day!

Thanks Red hot chameleon/ Craig! Hehe! I would definetly reccommend him to friends!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Brandy · Married on 10/10/2015

Wonderful DJ!!! Craig is professional, friendly and made our wedding perfect!!! I will recommend him to any couple that wants their wedding to be the best!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Brittneyandelena · Married on 10/04/2015

Craig instinctively knows just what to play to keep the party going. He is an awesome DJ. He was a pleasure to work with, and we feel lucky to have had him be a part of our big day! His positive energy and professionalism were second to none. We would highly recommend Craig to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Thank you, Craig!!!

B&E

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kristy · Married on 10/03/2015

Craig was awesome! I highly recommend Red Hot Chameleon. I would hire him again if we ever have the need for a DJ in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 10/02/2015

Craig (DJ Red Hot Chameleon) was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our wedding! We couldn't have been happier with him. He takes the time to make sure he gets everyone's names pronounced correctly and his online form makes it incredibly easy to plan out your event and pick what songs you want him to play. He's very professional and fun and got many sterling reviews from the wedding crowd. He was also very patient with us while we were taking very long for the dollar dance and going around to the tables before the dancing started. Craig's an all-around pro and I would recommend him to DJ any event, especially a wedding. My wife would recommend the hair salon he owns as well! Thanks again Craig!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2015

Craig was an absolute joy to work with! My sister used him for her wedding two years ago and I was thrilled he was available for my wedding reception. His webpage allows you to plan and pick your songs at your own pace, and his detailed blog allowed me to get ideas for our song choices. He was very accommodating to all of our requests from start to finish and I was very relaxed during the reception. The scheduled flow of the evening allowed my
    husband and I to enjoy ourselves throughout the reception more than we expected. Not only does Craig have an awesome DJ voice, but he amazing taste in music. My one and only wedding fear was that my guests would not be dancing at the reception due to space restrictions. Well Craig had the dance floor packed to the max all night long that our guests started dancing on the tables! Everyone is still telling us how awesome the DJ is!

Thank you Red Hot Chameleon Ent. for an amazing evening.

-Joey and Amanda Heukeshoven

Sent on 09/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

Excellent DJ! Great communication, easy to work with.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

We had been to several weddings (including my sister's) in which Red Hot Chameleon was the DJ and we were always impressed. When it came time for us to plan our special day we didn't look anywhere else and booked Red Hot Chameleon right away. And we were not disappointed! Craig helped make our night perfect. Not only is he very professional and nice, but he is an incredibly talented DJ. He knows how to pace the event in order to keep things moving smoothly and also picks great music that gets everyone dancing. Our night wouldn't have been the same without him! I have and will continue to recommend Red Hot Chameleon to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Our wedding was better than I even imagined and Red Hot Chameleon made a big part of that happen!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/25/2015

Craig was extremely easy to work with. Our wedding exceeded our expectations. All our special requests were executed perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jerrod · Married on 07/18/2015

Craig was fantastic. We had many odd song requests that he was able to find and play at the exact moment we requested. We were very specific in what we wanted done and without hesitation he met each of our wishes. He was extremely organized and professional in preparing for the event, discussing our details and DJing the night away for us. His set up worked perfectly with wireless mics and uplighting gave the room a nice energy. We were very pleased to have Craig as part of our wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jerrod! It was a real pleasure to be a part of your and Kate's wedding day and the odd requests made it that much more special!

Alexandkyle · Married on 07/11/2015

He was great and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Beth · Married on 07/10/2015

Craig, did such a great job for our Wedding. I am so glad that I made the choice to have Craig as our DJ. It was very stress free when it came to the music, introductions, and our special songs. Once, we got to the reception, there was little down time thanks to Craig's initiative in keeping the evening moving. We had so much fun, he had everyone young and old on the dance floor having a great time. Thank you, Craig, for everything you did an awesome job!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

Craig was amazing to work with and so professional. He kept the party going and the dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2015

Red Hot chameleon was the DJ at our wedding and he was WONDERFUL! We had a ball on the dance floor all night and he was amazing. He was so professional and fun to work with. The lighting package is a must because he knows how to accent the room perfectly with your color scheme. He played all the songs we wanted to hear and the video highlights of the ceremony and reception were a great added bonus. We cannot say enough about how incredibly happy we are we decided to have red hot chameleon as our DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Natalie and Michael for your kind words! You were so much fun and so easy to work with... wish we could do it all over again! Again, congratulations to you and Michael!
  • User5204178 · 2+ years ago

Craig was awesome. He made our day very special.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Nikki · Married on 05/30/2015

Craig was awesome I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding. He did all the uplighting which made the room look awesome! He made sure the show ran smoothly all night. He played a lot of our choices we had picked for songs as well as some others. The dance floor was packed all night. Everyone kept telling us that hey have never seen so many people dance at a wedding before! I especially love the video he puts together of the whole night. Thanks so much Craig! - Nikki and Justin Holt

Sent on 06/01/2015

Brian · Married on 05/23/2015

We first saw Craig DJ a friend's wedding. When we asked them for a DJ recommendation they immediately gave us his info. Now it is easy to see why.
    Top notch work. Extremely professional. Really went above and beyond. Craig's execution was flawless. Many guests complemented his work and requested his contact information on site.
    He did an excellent job helping to manage all of the parts of the ceremony and reception. He helped take care of several tasks and issues we overlooked.
    Very flexible and fun to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Craig was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have been happier with our decision to take that recommendation. All of our guests raved about him and what a great job he did.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Karissa · Married on 05/16/2015

Craig was our DJ at Betseys Barn on May 16 2015. We had a wonderful experience with him. Our wedding went off without a hitch and lot of it had to do with Craig and his expertise and experience. Everything from the music at the ceremony to the last song at the reception. We would like to not only thank him for his great work but suggest that anyone looking for an entertainer/ Dj give him a call.

Karissa and CJ Seitzinger

Sent on 05/31/2015

Chamar · Married on 04/25/2015

Craig was THE best dj! The website he has set up was a big help in planning how things would go on our big day. He was so nice and flexible when we realized we had no ceremony music. He checked and double checked with me about the uplighting in the reception area until I was sure I loved the color. He really did such a wonderful job, I don't think the dance floor was empty once all night. Thank you so much Craig, Keith and I appreciate absolutely everything you did!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Chamar! It was a real pleasure to be a part of your and Keith's wedding day! All my best to both of you!