Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Reviews

285 | Renfrew, PA

285 Reviews for Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Craig is the BEST DJ!!! He is so helpful with suggestions and keeping you on schedule ! He truly gets the crowd packed on the dance floor! He is so kind and easy to work with!

You won't be disappointed if you choose to work with him!!! (And if you are its you not him :) )

Sent on 11/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2016

I first met Craig when he djed my best friends wedding in 2012. I knew after her wedding that when I got married I wanted red hot chameleon as my dj no matter what! Craig did not disappoint. He is so easy to work with and knows what to play to get everyone on the dance floor! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a dj!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Erin · Married on 10/28/2016

Craig was so easy to work with, and was able to navigate all of our wishes on our wedding day without needing our direction at all that day. He made sure everything was prepared in advance and that he asked all the right questions. It was a great night and I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Aaron · Married on 10/08/2016

I would strongly recommend Craig from Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment. He was extremely professional and did an excellent job. The music and uplighting were perfect. The dance floor was packed all night. My wife and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Doug · Married on 10/08/2016

Craig couldn't have been better to work with. He was accommodating, thorough, and was available just about any time we needed him. He's a great guy and he did a fantastic job from our first call to the wedding day itself. A+

Sent on 04/24/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/01/2016

Craig was absolutely fantastic to work with! He made our wedding ceremony and reception go so smooth! He was so easy to work with and was willing to play anything we wanted! He even went so far as to play tons of Disney music to fit our theme. We would highly recommend Craig and Red Hot Chameleon for anything you would need!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Craig was amazing!!! He was so professional and really took the time to get to know us and learn how to pronounce everyone's name! He played great music and everyone danced the whole night! I would book with him 100 times over again and will definitely recommend him to anyone

Krista · Married on 09/07/2016

Craig did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He is always professional and great to work with. Would highly recommend him! Up lighting definitely made the room look even more amazing! Thanks again :)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2016

Craig is absolutely amazing!! I honestly can't say enough positive things about him. When you book Red Hot Chameleon you get a login to a website where you can personalize your whole reception. He responds quickly to any questions you may have and is so flexible. I wanted a DJ that was professional and he is the perfect guy! The Bose equipment he uses is great and he has enough experience to make sure your reception flows perfectly. I had countless people tell me he was the best DJ ever! Couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

Craig was simply amazing! My husband has worked with him several times through catering events and when it came time to plan our wedding, we knew without hesitation we wanted to book Craig with Red Hot Chameleon. We really enjoyed Craig's website which allows you to request songs ahead of time to be played throughout the reception. Not only did we get to choose the music for the dance floor and specialty music (first dance, cake cutting, etc.), but also the music played through dinner. This allowed our event to become more personal and reflect who we were as a couple through our taste in music. We received so many compliments about our wedding music- many guests have told us that it was the best music selection they've ever heard at a reception. This was a major plus for us!!! He was very accommodating as my dad wanted to incorporate a music clip into his speech and Craig did so perfectly! Also, we discussed wedding reception details about a week before the wedding and he was extremely professional through giving us his best advice where necessary in order to make the reception flow smoothly. His voice is perfect for announcing and just made the overall experience perfect! We could not have planned it any better than how it actually unfolded. Lastly, one detail that still sticks with me today was that my husband and I had to take a few more pictures after dinner, the same time the dance floor had opened up. Because there was a certain song I did not want to miss due to a sentimental value it had with one of my uncles, I asked Craig if he would wait to play it when we returned and he made that happen! Hands down the best DJ around. We were thrilled with our "dance party" and would highly recommend Craig to anyone who is planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Brian · Married on 07/15/2016

Craig was great to work with and we got so many compliments on our music!

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2016

Craig was amazing! We received so many compliments at the wedding about our music - many told us that it was the best music selection they've ever heard at a wedding. Once you've booked him, he has a website that allows you to choose any songs you want him to play or to not play. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Cayce · Married on 07/15/2016

We could not have asked for anything better! So many of our guests complimented us on our dj and said that you could dance to every song he played. He answers his emails extremely quickly, and was so helpful during the planning process as well as on the big day! Incredibly friendly and super fun! I highly recommend him because he truly made our special day a night we will always remember!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Cayce!
    Sharing your special day with you and Jonathan was a pleasure! I had such an awesome time with you and everyone! Such a great night with you and Jonathan!

Heather · Married on 07/09/2016

Craig DJ’d our wedding ceremony and reception. I didn’t even need to shop around for a wedding DJ; I knew I wanted Craig at our wedding! We loved him! He set up an account for us through his website where we could make payments any time and choose songs that we absolutely wanted played at our wedding and songs that we absolutely did not want played at our wedding. He has a huge list of music to pick from when creating your playlist. He even had songs that were newly released that I didn’t think he would have! For our ceremony we wanted instrumental versions of songs by popular artists and we could only find them on youtube. It was no problem at all. Craig converted the videos into music files for us and we had exactly what we wanted. He is very well organized and helped make our day perfect!! My husband and I would 100% recommend him for your wedding! His reputation speaks for itself!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Gina · Married on 06/17/2016

Craig was absolutely fabulous. He has possibly the best voice for announcing anything which, once we had our first consultation via phone, I knew would work perfectly. Initially my husband and I didn't want to spend much, if anything on a DJ, but once I talked to Craig, I knew we could trust him to lead the second half of the day so we didn't have to worry or think about anything extra.

One of our biggest problems as a couple planning the day was being approached by people saying "Well, why didn't you tell me?" because we weren't sure of all the questions we needed to ask. Craig earned a gold star in being resourceful. Anything he needed to know, he made sure to ask ahead of time so the day-of went as smooth as silk. He played the perfect mix of music and had everyone dancing at Succop, even with our small group of 85 guests.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Colin · Married on 06/11/2016

Craig was more than just a DJ, he helped out in so many ways for our wedding we could not thank him enough. I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Paula · Married on 06/11/2016

Craig was wonderful from the day that we met him! So easy to work with and very personable. Over the course of a year we talked via phone, email and in person and he was always quick to respond, helpful and at times, a stress relief! We received so many compliments about him and he worked hand in hand with our venue and our musician. He's much more than a DJ! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Carol · Married on 05/27/2016

Craig made our wedding so very special and personalized! My husband and I really wanted our wedding to reflect our personalities as individuals and as a couple. Craig could not have done a more wonderful job making us feel like it was OUR wedding and not a generic reception. He even accommodated our unique taste in music which we were thrilled about. Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment gets a 10/10 in every category from us and our experience. If you don't believe us, just ask our guests... We couldn't keep them off the dance floor! If you are looking for a DJ, you can stop your search here and give Craig a call.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

I highly recommend giving your business to Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment! Craig is a wonderful DJ. He is very professional, organized, and easy to work with. He played music that was on point for our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night! Help take some of the wedding planning stress off your shoulders and book Red Hot Chameleon for your DJ, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Craig was amazing!!!!!!! He was super easy to work with prior to the wedding. I love that you can select songs and plan your day on his website! He was very honest and explained things in great detail regarding his services. Before our wedding, he was awesome ... during our wedding ... HE WAS AMAZING.... I do not think the dance floor was empty a single time. Both older and younger crowd was pleased with his music selections! Our wedding was such a great time, and a lot of it was due to how great our DJ was. I HIGHLY recommend Red Hot Chameleon for anyone looking for a DJ! Great service, and a great guy!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I were recently married and used Craig as our DJ for the big day. We loved working with him! He's a kind, professional, and easy person to work with and was a fantastic DJ! All of our guests loved him and had a blast dancing to his music selections! The floor was full! As a bride planning the wedding, it was awesome to work with Craig because he was flexible and being able to enter the information about the wedding and our song choices online was awesome! It was easy to do and was no stress for me. Then once I completed my portion of the work, Craig and my then Fiancé and I had a phone meeting where we went over all of this information together to make sure that we had everything correct! I can't say enough how glad we are that we chose Craig to be a part of our day, he really made it special. You cannot beat the experience he gave us!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/16/2016

Craig came highly recommended, and after experiencing the level of quality in the service that he provides I will happily recommend him to anyone. He was amazing in the way he related to us, responded to our emails, and helped us have an absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Craig is absolutely amazing at what he does. He was very professional from the first phone call and was always quick to respond with any questions we had. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and he had everyone on the dance floor until the reception was over. You won't regret hiring Red Hot Chameleon for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Excellent! all ages enjoyed him equally!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Jerrah · Married on 02/20/2016

Craig did such a wonderful job with our wedding. Even when we first just inquired about info about his services, he called us that same day and talked us through the process and was extremely friendly and professional. His communication was excellent.

Craig's website is well-organized and provides a place to plan and structure your wedding day exactly how you want it to be (including "must play" songs, "do not play" songs, etc.). We talked through the process of how everything would play out a week or so before the wedding with Craig and it really made us feel confident in the plan.

On the day of our wedding, he coordinated an amazing grand entrance for the bridal party and kept our dance floor going all night. Our friends all complimented our DJ and had a blast.

We would hire him again without a second thought.

Sent on 03/26/2016