42 Reviews for Red Heart Paper, LLC

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Shipping (1)
42 Red Heart Paper, LLC Reviews

Working with Jennifer was fantastic! I reached out to her and she had the addressed & finished (customized) invitations to my door within two weeks! This included proofs and changes. They were packaged neatly and thoughtfully. I was also relieved that she had already assembled all the invitations, and I just needed to add stamps! I cannot recommend working with Red Heart Paper enough. From start to finish, it was the ideal experience during a stressful time!

Profile Picture Arielle, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

I cannot say more positive about Jennifer from RedHeartPaper. She has been, by far, the most patient, friendly, detail-oriented, and accommodating vendor my fiance and I have worked with throughout wedding planning. We (unsuccessfully) shopped around for invitations prior to finding RedHeartPaper. We could not believe how reasonable the invitation suites were for the quality and all-inclusive service provided by Jennifer. She spent countless hours editing our invitations until they were absolutely perfect. AND she was beyond enjoyable to work with. RedHeartPaper is, hands-down, my #1 recommendation to all new engage couples.

Profile Picture Maura, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beautiful products...packaged carefully...responsive, helpful, patient customer service...love, love, love this company. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was stressing out about ordering place cards for my wedding of 150 people. It was getting close to my wedding day and I couldn't seem to find anything I liked, until I found Red Heart Paper. I placed an order, and Jennifer had me a proof in less than a half hour. I changed my mind, and wanted to make a total adjustment to my original order (not because of her work, the original proof was beautiful, I just changed what I wanted) and she totally accommodated me. She had a revised proof to me in 20 minutes. It was amazing and took so much stress off of me during a busy time. Once I approved the proof, the place cards were delivered to me in about 3 days -- so quick for a custom order! The quality is top notch and they came out truly perfect. I can't thank Jennifer enough and I definitely recommend her to any brides.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer is great to work with! Her turn around is quick and the product turns out BEAUTIFUL

Profile Picture Jennifer and Susan, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such an easy experience! Our wedding programs turned out exactly as I asked. They were
beautiful and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend using Jennifer at Red Heart Paper Company!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot recommend Red Heart Paper and Jennifer enough! The invitations were spectacular. We also ordered our table numbers and place cards too! Elegant and simple! Just what we wanted. She has many color and paper options. Jennifer is responsive and quick. Everything was delivered on time and was absolutely perfect. The wedding industry is so expansive, but it was nice to order from a small business. You will not be disappointed ordering Red Heart Paper.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was great to work with when it came time to order my place setting cards. Prior to placing my final order, I ordered some proofs to make sure that the long last names of some of my family members would fit with our chosen size and font (11 and 12 letters with not so short first names to boot!) Once we received the proofs we began putting together our spreadsheet per her instructions, which ended up pulling double duty for our seating arrangement list at the reception hall, and eagerly awaited the finished product. They arrived on time and in beautiful condition and, even though one might think place setting cards go unnoticed, we received compliments on the crispness and readability of the cards from several friends and family.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Place Cards, Printing, Shipping

Jennifer was a dream to work with! She responds almost instantly and sends products within days! Shipping was so fast. The place cards I ordered were beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I met with a local seller first who quoted me $20 per invitation, for the same type and quality that I purchased through Red Heart, except Red Heart was a quarter of the price. Jennifer was very responsive and helpful and the invitations came out beautiful. I cannot wait to send them out to my wedding guests. They are stunning and I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5461243, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with; she was professional, efficient and accommodating through all my edits and questions. She even went above and beyond to make my invite a bit more custom-I highly recommend her and love the final result.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely love my invitations! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She did a great job capturing my vision and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was great to work with! I have already been asked by other brides for information about where I got my invitations, because the quality and look were outstanding. There was a small issue following delivery, but Jennifer corrected it immediately. All in all, a great experience!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was great to work with. She was very responsive and great customer service. We love our invites and we've received alot of compliments on them.

Profile Picture Gessica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is one customer service experience where I have absolutely nothing negative or even constructive to provide. My entire experience with this vendor was top of the line. She was prompt with her communications and even provided guidance to some degree regarding timelines for save the dates and invitations. This was extremely helpful as I am doing the majority of the planning for my wedding.
I received so many compliments on the quality of my invitations and save the dates as well. In addition, I was able to request a slight format change to the invites which wasn't a problem and easily accommodated. 5 star work!

Profile Picture Kamina, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was AMAZING to work with. She was very prompt with responses and always seemed very willing to help. She helped me with wording for invitations after we had a death in the family. I made a last minute change to my order and she was willing to accommodate my change. The final product is BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely love them and have gotten many compliments. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Sayre, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was so accommodating, flexible, quick to respond and does beautiful work! We've received so many compliments on our wedding invitations. Whenever a change was needed, she quickly sent a new proof for us to review and the invitations were completed faster than expected. Thank you again, Jennifer, for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was amazing to work with and made my multiple requests seem like nothing! She was extremely prompt and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Maura, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an incredible experience working with Red Heart Paper, they created anything I imagined and made my ideal invite suite come to life. The best thing about working with Red Heart is the one on one communication.

Profile Picture Krishel, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful invitations. Easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! We ended up ordering our invitation suite, table place cards, and table numbers from Red Heart Paper, LLC. I asked to see multiple versions of our invitations (paid for beyond the included sample), and she was extremely willing to help design what I was looking for. The result was absolutely beautiful, and we received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Red Heart Paper Co. is FANTASTIC! The invitations are high quality, and simply beautiful. Working with Jennifer and her team was so easy it was almost unbelievable.

She will create exactly what you want without breaking the bank. Jennifer is professional, kind, genuine, and truly makes you a priority.

In a time where service seems to be dwindling, Red Heart Paper Co makes you feel like you are the only customer in the world. They are wonderful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The owner and designer, Jennifer, is simply amazing. She answered all of my questions, and trust me, I had a lot! Her designs are beautiful, and there is such an attention to detail. She is so professional. We ordered our save the dates through her, and are in the process of ordering our wedding invitations from her. I recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The invitations were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! From day one the service was excellent. Turn around time was earlier than promised. The entire transaction was FANTASTIC!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY EXTRA SPECIAL WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL INVITATIONS.

Profile Picture R, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer is a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding invitations, and I have use 4 more times for other parties. Jennifer will work with you to customize the perfect invite for your special day. She is super friendly and professional. I have recommended her to all my friends and family that are getting married ..

Profile Picture Tracey, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews