Red Door Photography Reviews

5 | Miami, FL

5 Reviews for Red Door Photography

• Amelia and Kevin

Amelia · Married on 07/11/2009

Pachy does beautiful work. He shot our engagement pictures (absolutely beautiful) and our ceremony and reception pictures. We're waiting to see the wedding and reception pictures. He takes his time and makes sure the couple feels comfortable. He doesn't just take a picture; he captures that elusive genuine moment when you forget he's there. We couldn't be happier with the result. I've already recommended him to my friends that have seen my engagement pictures and have asked who my wonderful photographer was. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 08/10/2009

Jamie · Married on 06/13/2009

Red Door Photography (Pachy) shot our engagement and wedding pictures. We really enjoyed working with him, and our pictures turned out great! I would definitely recommend Red Door to anyone! We are very happy.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Jamie · Married on 06/13/2009

We loved Pachy! He has a great personality and made us feel at ease. We are really happy with his work. I would definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/01/2009

Kristen · Married on 03/21/2009

Pachy is absolutely fabulous! I cannot find enough wonderful words to describe him and his work!! He is so easy to work with and a genius with the camera! Thanks Pachy!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2009
  • I

johanna · Married on 11/08/2008

Pachy has been awesome to work with. He shot my Engagements Pictures, My Bridal Shower, My Church Rehersal & last but not least my Wedding day.

He has been nothing but exceptional. He has been by far my Fav vendor, especially since I am so picky when it comes to pictures & I love taking them.

I have only WONDERFUL THINGS TO SAY & I have found a photographer for a life time!!

Sent on 12/08/2008