Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

65 | Temecula, CA

65 Reviews for Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

Jill · Married on 01/10/2017

What a fun addition to any wedding or party! I have been working with Red Cheese for years now and they always do a great job.

Mari · Married on 09/08/2012

The Photobooth was a hit! Jay was A-MA-ZING! Jay contacted me prior to our event and went over what I was expecting from him. I asked him if he could help me out with the scrapbook that I wanted to have out on a table and manned. I explained I wanted this to be my guest book and if he could assist and guide my guest on where/how to paste the pictures. Guest were so pleased with Jay's friendliness.m I cant thank Jay enough for his help and for making this a success. Cant wait for the next opportunity to contact Red Cheese again!

Cassie · Married on 08/04/2012

Having a Red Cheese photobooth as part of our wedding reception was fantastic! I'm so happy we decided to have one, and there is no one as legit as Red Cheese. The fish eye lens captures great quality and playful pics, and the booth with curtain is reminiscent of ones our parents used so it was fun for all ages. My favorite part was looking at the book Jay created and seeing all the random pairings in the booth of our friends and families that we never imagined would have moments together. I highly recommend Red Cheese!

• Travis and Lexi

Travis and Lexi · Married on 06/30/2012

While planning our wedding we knew we wanted a photobooth and didn't have to think twice as to who we wanted to hire. Red Cheese has been there for a birthday party, a graduation party, and 2 weddings in our family in the past 2 years and we knew we wanted them at our wedding! The people are fun and professional, and their photobooth is always the center of fun at all parties. Our rustic backyard wedding was complete with the photobooth, people have the greatest time with it, especially with the fun props i made available and Red Cheese's scrapbook add-on where people can decorate a page! Makes for great memories. We won't ever have a big event without Red Cheese there!

michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

Red cheese photo is thee beat photo booth company to use for whatever event you may have going in.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

Red Cheese is honest and quick to respond back. I've spoke and worked with few people from this company, and everyone had been straight-forward and prompt with their answers. When I ask for their professional opinions and inquire about their services, they always answer honestly and with my best interest in mind.

Red Cheese was one of my vendors for my wedding. Given the short set-up time, Red Cheese set up in time and was operating in time for the wedding reception and it was a hit at the wedding. People loved it!

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2011

Red Cheese Photobooth was hands down the best money we spent at our wedding! Dominic was easy to work with from the start and always got back to my emails immediately and was very upfront about pricing and what they could do. We sent them a custom banner according to their specifications and it printed out perfectly on all our photos!

On the day of the event, Jay (the attendant) showed up not just on time but early to make sure that he had the booth completely set up when our guests arrived. We had the booth open from 6 pm - 11 pm and it was busy the entire time! Jay was wonderful with our guests, gave people photo tips if they were having trouble, and even let us (the bride and groom) catch a few shots after closing time, since we'd been so busy the rest of the event. We spent the morning after the wedding flipping through our photo album and it's the best way to relive the night!

We had originally considered setting up a DIY photobooth to save a little bit of money and I'm so glad we hired Red Cheese instead. I never had to worry about the photobooth at all and it was in constant use with no technical glitches at all for the entire night. Our guests were in love with it! It added a huge fun factor to our wedding.

The quality of the photos was great as well - we let our guests choose between color and black and white. I ended up liking the color ones best, but they're all great and they printed out really nicely.

We came back from our (very short) honeymoon and Jay had already compiled our photos on a disc and mailed it out to us, which is amazing.

If I were to do it all over again, I would absolutely hire Red Cheese again. It was the best money we spent!

David · Married on 09/09/2011

I cannot say enough great things about red cheese. We first saw them at a friend's wedding and never forgot them. It was a no-brained to go with them for our wedding and their self sufficient and great attitude made a potentially stressful day that much better. We had wanted to place them one place and upon arriving the tech recommended another place. It was our backup location but wow - he was right. Hey know their stuff, it's amazingly high quality and quick! Your 2 pictures are ready before the next people start taking their pics. This is the right choice for anyone and they have as much fun as you and your guests do seeing everyone have a good time! Do the right thing and put yourself in their capable and experienced hands! We even were able to use the tech's iPad as our iPod was not up to snuff with the latest dance hits. Amazing overall!

Cynthia · Married on 08/27/2011

We were very pleased with the quality of the pictures from the photo booth, and the services provided by Jay. The booth was a big hit with everyone, and it is fun for us to look back on the good time our guests were having. This is the only photo booth we've used, so while I can't compare it to the size of others--it was very difficult to get 4 people in.
    We'd use Red Cheese again!

Kristel · Married on 07/16/2011

Redcheese is AWESOME! ALL the guests at the wedding were raving about the photobooth. And Jay was was the best. he was very helpful, responsive, and friendly w/ the guests. Plus he got the DVD with all the shots of the entire night to us w/in just a few short days of the wedding. We definitely recommend REDCHEESE for ANY event

marla · Married on 06/27/2011

Jay was super easy to work with, he emailed back right away, showed up on time, was very friendly & easy going ~ you know he loves what he does!
    The photo booth was a blast, every person at the event used it, and the picture quality was great.

eric · Married on 05/21/2011

Absolutely fantastic. Would recommend to everyone.

Heidi · Married on 04/30/2011

During my early wedding planning stage, my husband suggested that instead of ordering/making party favors, we should hire a photo booth. I loved the idea of providing my guests with something they could create on their own and take home with them! How cool was that, right?!

So the hunt began to find the perfect photo booth that fit well within our budget. Honestly, there are LOTS of photo booths out there, but Red Cheese really stood out from the rest of the competition.

Here are some of my post-wedding feedback in random order:
    1) They were super responsive, and I didn't have to keep chasing them down for answers/quotes. (This can get quite tedious when you're planning your own wedding.)
    2) I got a really good deal for the 5 hour service, and a photo booth attendant putting together a scrapbook on-site! Believe me, ask for a quote and Red Cheese offers really competitive pricing.
    3) The photo booth attendant was really friendly and helpful. All of my guests were raving about him! He took time to instruct my guests on how to "squeeze" into the booth.
    4) I'll admit, I'm not very talented at Photoshop or creating graphics, but they gave me step-by-step instructions on how to create my own graphic banner. Not to pat my own back, but the banner looked GREAT!
    5) The photos printed out fast, and the quality was AMAZING! I never trust photo kiosks, but Red Cheese uses the latest technology in their industry and the photos all came out clear! There was no blurring or pixelation.
    6) Last, but not least, the photo booth attendant surprised me with a video of my 6 bridesmaids and myself squeezing into the photo booth and taking our first photos.

Thank you, Red Cheese! You absolutely left a "cheesy" smile on my face!

jennifer · Married on 12/02/2010

Red Cheese made our tenant party special this year! All of our guests loved the photo booth and had so much fun! Red Cheese is very professional, helpful, has great energy and a great company to work with...which will do in the future. Thanks for making our event a success!

Jenifer · Married on 10/13/2010

The guys who ran the photo booth were extremely enthusiastic and worked hard to get people in and having fun all night. They really brought a great energy to our event, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

RedCheese is an awesome company to work with. Very friendly staff and great deal for the value. We and our guests especially love that RedCheese hosts the photobooth pictures on their website for up to 2 months. That is very cool that everyone can retrieve their pictures electronically and be able to share them on facebook. I would recommend RedCheese to anyone if you are considering having a photobooth for your wedding or any other event.

hannah · Married on 09/26/2010

Absolutely perfect! Jay was on time, professional, and such a nice guy. Everyone LOVED the photobooth - and now our guestbook is filled with hilarious photos of the evening. THANK YOU!!

Hilary · Married on 09/25/2010

They couldn't have done it any better....it was phenominal!!!

Cassandra · Married on 09/25/2010

Red Cheese was awesome, the pictures are amazing, don't ever have a wedding without this photo booth!!!

Jericha · Married on 09/18/2010

WOW!!! that is what our guest were saying about the quality and the great service that Re Cheese offers. Make sure you hire these guys not one of the imitation companies out there. We had Chris as our technician for our wedding and he was great with our guest and made sure almost everyone got in the booth, at least once. Some of the best money we spent on our entire wedding. Thank you again Red Cheese we can't wait to have you at our company party this year!!!

joel · Married on 09/15/2010

Red Cheese is "THE BEST" photo booth company out in it's industry. In fact, RED CHEESE was the first! As a filmmaker, I have an appreciation for lighting, and RED CHEESE has the best lighting on people's faces, people look great! I would def. recommend this for your weddings, parties, get-togethers, BBQs and anything where you would want your guest to be silly and have a great time!

Jay the owner of RED CHEESE is a pleasure to work with and his entire staff is always accommodating to any of your needs ;) thank you RED CHEESE!

Keri · Married on 09/03/2010

My new husband and I recently got married over labor day weekend and had the opportunity to provide Red Cheese Photo Booth for our guest as their party favor. We had amazing responses from our guests on how much they enjoyed themselves taking photo booth pictures. It also made us a great guestbook and provided us with a cd of all the pictures taken. Let me tell you how hillarious all of them came out. I highly recommend anyone planning an event to provide Red Cheese Photo Booth for all to enjoy.

Christina · Married on 08/21/2010

There's a reason why all the major movie and television studios use Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals...because they are the best. I had the opportunity of working with Jay for a very large wedding. He was professional and fun. All the guests enjoyed having a real photo booth, not one of those pipe and drape knock-offs! The photos are of very high quality and don't take forever to print! 8 seconds for 2 copies! This means no crazy line for your guests! He is very very reasonably priced as well...just because he has a huge celebrity following doesn't mean his prices aren't very reasonable! Thank you Jay and Red Cheese for a wonderful and memorable evening:)

Rachel · Married on 08/07/2010

Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals once again, made my party one that people will talk about, AND have something to remember it by for a long time! Everyone at Red Cheese was so nice and professional, I'd recommend them to everyone!

Linda · Married on 07/10/2010

Red-cheese photo booth was the hit of our wedding. We were the first to in our family to have a photobooth and everyone loved it. I am giving 5 stars across the board bc Jay was fabulously understanding on our chaotic day. We had a 375 people at our wedding and Jay was courteous and helped us out by having the wedding photobooth ready to go ontime/early. everyone enjoyed this and didn't even notice the food was not out yet. The pictures came out clear and was printed quickly. We highly recommend Red-Cheese for any event.