Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 1
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 2
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 3
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 4

What can I say? She was professional, great value for the money spent, and we all loved her being around throughout the entire preperation for the big event. Even my new mother-in-law, like all the rest of us, were totally happy and that is really saying something!!! You are wonderful Sara!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

This young woman does amazing things with hair. I felt so special and looked so good (she wrote modestly) on the day of our engagement party and even more so on my wedding day.

I HIGHLY recommend Red Carpet Ready by Sarah!!

Lena · Married on 10/10/2014

Promised you I would give you a "review" soon as we got home from honeymoon.
    Sara did a fabulous job on all 7 of us. Mostly all updo's and each was gorgeous and different and lasted through till the wee hours of next morning.
    We love and thank you and surely recommend you to all!

Sent on 11/24/2014

I was told Sarah was the best by my own hairstylist who knows how fussy and demanding I can be. She was right. Sarah truly is the best!!! Thanks from me and my entire bridal party Sarah.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Can't say enough about what a super stylist Sarah is. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

• User4487345 · event on 09/05/2014

I truly don't know what my two daughters paid to have Sara do my hair for our 25th wedding anniversary but they both said I looked like a million $$$ and that's just how I felt. Such a treat.

Helen · Married on 08/16/2014

Sarah was the best there could be. She was professional, friendly, and totally flexible in creating the styles for me and my entire wedding party. Couldn't have asked for a better stylist. Recommend her highly.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Bobbie · Married on 08/15/2014

I totally and unequivically highly recommend Sarah for any special occasion. She listens, understands, recommends, and seemingly works magic with hair.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Brianne · Married on 08/09/2014

Sara did my bff wedding and being pary of the wedding party she also did mine. Being that I was in the market to do my wedding I was anxious to see if Sarah was as good as my friend said she was. She was better than I hoped. Booked her that day. So happy I did. Sarah is wonderfull

• F

Frances · Married on 08/09/2014

Sarah and I went to high school together. Every day she arrived at school like she was walking a runway...latest style and her hair "drop-dead gorgeous". If she wasn't such a sweetheart, I and many others could have easily hated her. I knew I wanted her to do my hair as well as my mom's and sisters who made up our bridal party.
    On my wedding day I can finally say that my hair looked the best in the entire ballroom, ironically thanks to Sarah. Thanks you so much my friend!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2014

Sara did a wonderful job on everyone in my wedding party. There were 8 total, each with varying lengths and types of hair, all came out beautiful. I recommend Sara without any reservations at all.

J.J. · Married on 08/02/2014

When I left Sara house after my trial, I knew I had one less thing to worry about on August 2nd. She is awesome. Recommend her for sure!!!!!!

Lucy · Married on 08/01/2014

I come from a very high strung family and my friends seems to be the same. Thank goodness for calming people....aka, Sarah.
    She was precisely on time, totally ready to deal with all of us (9) and all of us were constantly complimenting each other on how good Sarah made us look.
    Would not hesitate in the least to recommend her for any and all occasions.

Penny · Married on 07/26/2014

I was not sure how I wanted to have my hair on my wedding day, up-do, simple, half-up, tons of curls, etc. Last fall when my cousin got married Sarah had done my hair (as well as everyone else's in the party). Each of us loved what she had done for us so I finally decided to simply ask Sarah for her suggestions. She surely rose to the challenge. I had expected the trial at her house to last for perhaps an hour or two. I told her to do what she thought would work best for me. First try, she nailed it!
    The day of the ceremony Sarah was a joy to have around with her easy smile and exceptional talent. My entire wedding party were all very pleased with her and my best friend booked her on the spot for her upcoming wedding in October.
    I, as well as all six of my party, would strongly recommend Sarah for any and all occasions where you want to feel special and look great.

j · Married on 07/12/2014

While waiting for my annual physical at the doctor's office I met Sarah who was there for the same reason. Such a lucky break. I told her about not so far in the future wedding and she said she was a hair stylist who specialized in special occasion events (bridal shows, commercials, and thankfully weddings). She is really very special. Totally recommend this new friend!!!

Eve · Married on 07/05/2014

We, myself, mother & mother-in-law, and 5 bridesmaids could not have been happier with how Sarah made our hair look so good!! She is warm, fun and totally talented!! Truly recommend her for any and all types of hair and styles.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sarah Maher was the answer to my prayers. I have ultra-curly hair and it always seems beyond my ability to tame and style it. No problemo for Sarah. My entire wedding party could not have asked for a more enjoyable and professional stylist. She worked wonders on all of us.
    Thanks Sarah.

Jordan · Married on 05/03/2014

Being a second marriage for both my fiance and myself, we wanted to have a nice yet simple ceremony. Sarah had done my hair when my youngest daughter got married. Everyone's hair that day look so beautiful, even mine in spite of it being 99% silver (sounds nicer than grey, lol). I felt as glamorous as the bride and her attendants.
    She once again "out did herself" for my wedding day. As I did at my daughters ceremony I felt glamorous, stylish, and could not have been happier to have such a sweetheart of a young woman make me feel as special as the first time I wed. She is warm, understanding and a true professional and an expert at what she obviously loves to do....make women feel confident and attractive.
    I am sure I will use Sarah's services again for any occasion that I want to look my best at!!!
    5 star rating for Red Carpet Ready By Sarah!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

I met Sarah at a bridal show where she was the hairstylist for all of the models in the bridal gown runway show. Having sat in the audience and admired each models hairstyles I approached one and asked who had done her hair. I was told that Sarah from Red Carpet Ready by Sarah had done all 15 of the models and I knew immediately that she was going to be my wedding hairstylist. I found Sarah backstage, got her card and set up a date for a trial at her home in Watertown.
    My mother accompanied me to the trial and we both left smiling and excited to have found such a likeable and extremely talented stylist.
    Sarah really came through for me and my bridal party and I would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone. Her talents far exceed her very reasonable and competitive rates

Sent on 11/19/2014

Susan · event on 03/02/2014

For my engagement party, Sarah made me look prettier than any other hair stylist ever has before.
    I have been hoping to find a stylist who could and would listen to what I wanted rather than what he/she thought would be best for me. Sarah asked what I was looking for and then proceeded to make it happen.
    After seeing her work, enjoying her company and the relaxed atmosphere throughout, I immediately booked her for my entire wedding party including my mom as well as my future mother-in-law.
    I now have one less very important thing to worry about concerning my big day!!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/08/2014

Wonderful experience! Completely flexible with hairstyles. Would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jennifer · event on 12/31/2013

Sarah is AMAZING....
    I have struggled time and time again to try and do something "special" with my hair when attending a social event. Having heard from a friend who had Sarah do her wedding party (bride,six maids and two mothers) that she would "highly recommend" contacting Sarah to see if should would be available to do me for a New Year's Eve Gala. Having seen the wedding party and how beautiful all of their hair looked, I decided to treat myself to a professional. So glad I did.
    I felt so at ease with Sarah, she.is so friendly and did exact what I wanted ( in lighting fast time).
    My husband loved it so much. He called her on his own and secretly booked her for Valentine's Day. Once again she worked her magic and it was one of the best Valentine's surprises my husband ever gave me.
    Sarah is excellent, easy going, does as you ask and also willing to offer valuable suggestions to my daily routine.
    Thank you Sarah for making my life alot easier and keeping me in style. BostonJenn

Sara · event on 12/08/2013

How could you not trust a stylist who looks amazing from head to toe?

Sarah is a versatile stylist who brings a fresh take on any look she is producing.

Sarah is a beautiful and innovative stylist who emits wonderful and positive energy.

She is the stylist who cares about what you like. She is also a stylist you will enjoy spending time around.

Sent on 03/10/2014
  • BerkJ4

Jane · Married on 10/26/2013

Sarah was one of my favorite wedding vendors! She did such an amazing job on my hair, but I was even more thrilled about how happy my bridesmaids were -- they all actually looked like themselves, just fancier, and they were all pleased with the results AND the fair price. One of my bridesmaids even called Sarah a week later and hired her for HER wedding. So I have experienced Sarah's magic both as a bride and a bridesmaid. Sarah's energy & kindness is awesome. She has a great sense of humor, which makes her a great addition to any special event!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Sarah was so easy to work with from the beginning. She was enthusiastic, flexible, and very responsive. Most importantly, the day of the wedding was fantastic with her. She came to the hotel, she got all of the bridesmaids' hair done on time without any trouble, and she paid extra attention and time to make sure my hair was the best it could be. All of this was going on while there were people all around, including a bridal lunch while my hair was getting done. She stayed calm, friendly and focused the whole time. At the wedding people RAVED about my hair. I absolutely loved it and it held up great! I would recommend Sarah in a heartbeat!