Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

113 Reviews for Red Carpet Ready by Sarah

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 1
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 2
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 3

I was told Sarah was the best by my own hairstylist who knows how fussy and demanding I can be. She was right. Sarah truly is the best!!! Thanks from me and my entire bridal party Sarah.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Can't say enough about what a super stylist Sarah is. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

• User4487345 · event on: 09/05/2014

I truly don't know what my two daughters paid to have Sara do my hair for our 25th wedding anniversary but they both said I looked like a million $$$ and that's just how I felt. Such a treat.

Helen · Married on 08/16/2014

Sarah was the best there could be. She was professional, friendly, and totally flexible in creating the styles for me and my entire wedding party. Couldn't have asked for a better stylist. Recommend her highly.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Bobbie · Married on 08/15/2014

I totally and unequivically highly recommend Sarah for any special occasion. She listens, understands, recommends, and seemingly works magic with hair.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Brianne · Married on 08/09/2014

Sara did my bff wedding and being pary of the wedding party she also did mine. Being that I was in the market to do my wedding I was anxious to see if Sarah was as good as my friend said she was. She was better than I hoped. Booked her that day. So happy I did. Sarah is wonderfull

• F

Frances · Married on 08/09/2014

Sarah and I went to high school together. Every day she arrived at school like she was walking a runway...latest style and her hair "drop-dead gorgeous". If she wasn't such a sweetheart, I and many others could have easily hated her. I knew I wanted her to do my hair as well as my mom's and sisters who made up our bridal party.
    On my wedding day I can finally say that my hair looked the best in the entire ballroom, ironically thanks to Sarah. Thanks you so much my friend!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2014

Sara did a wonderful job on everyone in my wedding party. There were 8 total, each with varying lengths and types of hair, all came out beautiful. I recommend Sara without any reservations at all.

J.J. · Married on 08/02/2014

When I left Sara house after my trial, I knew I had one less thing to worry about on August 2nd. She is awesome. Recommend her for sure!!!!!!

Lucy · Married on 08/01/2014

I come from a very high strung family and my friends seems to be the same. Thank goodness for calming people....aka, Sarah.
    She was precisely on time, totally ready to deal with all of us (9) and all of us were constantly complimenting each other on how good Sarah made us look.
    Would not hesitate in the least to recommend her for any and all occasions.

Penny · Married on 07/26/2014

I was not sure how I wanted to have my hair on my wedding day, up-do, simple, half-up, tons of curls, etc. Last fall when my cousin got married Sarah had done my hair (as well as everyone else's in the party). Each of us loved what she had done for us so I finally decided to simply ask Sarah for her suggestions. She surely rose to the challenge. I had expected the trial at her house to last for perhaps an hour or two. I told her to do what she thought would work best for me. First try, she nailed it!
    The day of the ceremony Sarah was a joy to have around with her easy smile and exceptional talent. My entire wedding party were all very pleased with her and my best friend booked her on the spot for her upcoming wedding in October.
    I, as well as all six of my party, would strongly recommend Sarah for any and all occasions where you want to feel special and look great.

j · Married on 07/12/2014

While waiting for my annual physical at the doctor's office I met Sarah who was there for the same reason. Such a lucky break. I told her about not so far in the future wedding and she said she was a hair stylist who specialized in special occasion events (bridal shows, commercials, and thankfully weddings). She is really very special. Totally recommend this new friend!!!

Eve · Married on 07/05/2014

We, myself, mother & mother-in-law, and 5 bridesmaids could not have been happier with how Sarah made our hair look so good!! She is warm, fun and totally talented!! Truly recommend her for any and all types of hair and styles.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sarah Maher was the answer to my prayers. I have ultra-curly hair and it always seems beyond my ability to tame and style it. No problemo for Sarah. My entire wedding party could not have asked for a more enjoyable and professional stylist. She worked wonders on all of us.
    Thanks Sarah.

Jordan · Married on 05/03/2014

Being a second marriage for both my fiance and myself, we wanted to have a nice yet simple ceremony. Sarah had done my hair when my youngest daughter got married. Everyone's hair that day look so beautiful, even mine in spite of it being 99% silver (sounds nicer than grey, lol). I felt as glamorous as the bride and her attendants.
    She once again "out did herself" for my wedding day. As I did at my daughters ceremony I felt glamorous, stylish, and could not have been happier to have such a sweetheart of a young woman make me feel as special as the first time I wed. She is warm, understanding and a true professional and an expert at what she obviously loves to do....make women feel confident and attractive.
    I am sure I will use Sarah's services again for any occasion that I want to look my best at!!!
    5 star rating for Red Carpet Ready By Sarah!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

I met Sarah at a bridal show where she was the hairstylist for all of the models in the bridal gown runway show. Having sat in the audience and admired each models hairstyles I approached one and asked who had done her hair. I was told that Sarah from Red Carpet Ready by Sarah had done all 15 of the models and I knew immediately that she was going to be my wedding hairstylist. I found Sarah backstage, got her card and set up a date for a trial at her home in Watertown.
    My mother accompanied me to the trial and we both left smiling and excited to have found such a likeable and extremely talented stylist.
    Sarah really came through for me and my bridal party and I would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone. Her talents far exceed her very reasonable and competitive rates

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/08/2014

Wonderful experience! Completely flexible with hairstyles. Would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • BerkJ4

Jane · Married on 10/26/2013

Sarah was one of my favorite wedding vendors! She did such an amazing job on my hair, but I was even more thrilled about how happy my bridesmaids were -- they all actually looked like themselves, just fancier, and they were all pleased with the results AND the fair price. One of my bridesmaids even called Sarah a week later and hired her for HER wedding. So I have experienced Sarah's magic both as a bride and a bridesmaid. Sarah's energy & kindness is awesome. She has a great sense of humor, which makes her a great addition to any special event!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Sarah was so easy to work with from the beginning. She was enthusiastic, flexible, and very responsive. Most importantly, the day of the wedding was fantastic with her. She came to the hotel, she got all of the bridesmaids' hair done on time without any trouble, and she paid extra attention and time to make sure my hair was the best it could be. All of this was going on while there were people all around, including a bridal lunch while my hair was getting done. She stayed calm, friendly and focused the whole time. At the wedding people RAVED about my hair. I absolutely loved it and it held up great! I would recommend Sarah in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Monique · Married on 07/20/2013

Sarah has done my hair for multiple occasions...most importantly my wedding! She consistently provides me with the look that I going for and makes it seem effortless. She is great with creating original styles that are not seen elsewhere and always finds something that looks absolutely perfect! Additionally she is such a pleasure to work with and super sweet to chat with during the process. Her talent is undeniable and her personality makes the experience unforgettable!

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2013

My wedding hair was amazing, the perfect retro glam style that I was looking for! It was exactly what I wanted and even more after Sarah added her own little twist to it. She understood my vision right from the first time I met her. She was very friendly, took her time to perfect the style and was open to any suggestions. Best part was that my hairstyle stayed in place and looked perfect throughout the entire day and even after dancing the night away. I highly recommend her for styling any big event!

Jill · Married on 06/07/2013

Sarah has done my hair from my wedding to a special night on the town! She is the best!!! It always came out great and she is full of new fresh ideas. You will not be disappointed!

Adrienne · Married on 06/01/2013

I have been in a number of weddings, and Sarah was far and away the best hair dresser I have ever worked with. She was personable, creative, and was able to adjust my look for my wedding to make me look gorgeous. I could not have been happier with the outcome! Pricewise, she was one of the most affordable I found, including driving to my hotel and working with my bridesmaids as well. Another girlfriend has already secured Sarah for her wedding, and I can't wait to work with her again!

Melanie · Married on 05/18/2013

Sarah did my hair for a wedding that I attended and I got more compliments than I have ever gotten on anything! She seriously made me feel like a million bucks....highly recommend her!

Ally · Married on 01/20/2013

Sarah did the "Uma Thurman" updo for my hair and I've never gotten so many compliments! I don't have that much hair but she was able to make it look like I had lots of hair to pull off this look. She always does a fantastic job :)