Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 1
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 2
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 3

Kerstin · Married on 09/06/2015

I am a big fan of both the Wedding Wire and The Knot. Sarah was chosen by both as "Best of Hairstylists" so deciding on who I wanted to do my hair for my most special occasion was very easy. Very pleased indeed!!!!! She is awesome!!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

Sarah did an outstanding job on all 12 of us and we all were totally happy!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2015

Based upon my experiences with Sarah I would truly recommend Sarah for any type of occasion where you want to be confident that your hair will look awesome and that it will stay that way.
    I have hired Sarah 3 times in the last year and each time she gave me a "new do" that was exactly the look I had in mind. First time was for a gala being held on New Years Eve. Second time was for my engagement announcement party and pictures. Third time was for my wedding day and I must say she really out did herself.
    She is warm, fun and exceptionally talented.
    It is with total confidence that I write this review.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so lucky I found Sarah and that she was available for my wedding date! From the moment we met for my trial she put me at ease. I felt like I was chatting with a good friend as she worked. She was so patient with me. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair and a tad stressed out about it. She helped me relax and spent a lot of time trying different hair styles on me. On the day of the wedding I of course changed my mind about what I wanted. She understood exactly what I envisioned from my short description and the final product looked amazing. Not too casual but not too done up - perfect! I got married on an island with limited ferry service. The kids in my party were a little more high maintenance then expected and she didn't finish by the time she was supposed to leave. Without batting an eye she said she'd stay until the next ferry so she could finish everyone. I really appreciated that! She was so fun to hang out with all morning and put us all at ease. Everyone whose hair she did looked amazing! Everyone got completely different styles so she can really do anything with hair! I wholeheartedly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Cathrine · Married on 08/07/2015

I first met Sarah while attending a function at Legal Seafood Harborside in Boston. Having struck up a conversation with her and her date while waiting for my fiancé to arrive, I asked Sarah who had done her hair for it was truly beautiful. She then told me that she did it herself. I expressed my doubts of that being true for it didn't seem possible for a person to have done that on their own. She then pulled out her business card and showed me that she was a professional hairstylist specializing in weddings, photo shoots, and special events. The next day I called her and set up an appointment for my "trial".
    I really had no idea what style would be bests for my hair. We looked through her very extensive portfolio and found a style we together thought would work best for me. She then proceeded to duplicate the style in what seemed no time at all. I was so pleased!!
    On my wedding day Sarah arrived on time and quickly and efficiently again duplicated the style perfectly as well as beautifying my 4 attendants and mother.
    Sarah was so much more than I could have ever hoped for.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Marcia · Married on 08/01/2015

Thanks so very very very very very much you cutie!!!
    Love you and are so grateful for your ability to make all of us look sooooo damn good!!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Louise · Married on 07/25/2015

Each and every one in my wedding party were totally excited about how great Sarah made us all look as well as feel. Her personality was so congenial and ability to work with all of us (ages 4 to 85) made for a very nice way to start my special day.
    THANKS SARAH, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

First of all, I want Sarah to be my friend and literally wanted to kick one of my guests out so she could come to my wedding. She is so sweet and easy going and just a really fun person. Besides all that, she is EPICALLY talented in what she does. I did a trial and she did exactly what I wanted- however the loose look I was going for didn't survive well in the heat and when I e-mailed her she had lots of great ideas but most importantly didn't want me to worry about it. She ended up giving me the look I wanted but with a bit more structure to ensure it lasted in my outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour- and it did! She even brought her friends extensions just in case I needed them and graciously let me use them to complete my look. She made all my bridesmaids look beautiful and dealt with my mothers last minute change of mind like a pro. She is great at what she does, comes prepared for all sorts of things, and when I was worried about scheduling and timing she offered to bring an assistant to ease my worries. She is awesome, do not hesitate to hire her, but maybe leave an open seat for her at your wedding because you will want to hang out with her longer!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Lois · Married on 07/18/2015

You can not go wrong with this lovely and exceptionally talented young woman. She knows her profession and on top of that she's a real sweetheart.
    Without any hesitation I totally recommend Red Carpet Ready by Sarah.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

Wonderful stylist and so nice to do business with. Very, very pleased!!!!

Bonnie · Married on 07/04/2015

You can be sure that you are getting a true professional, yet exceptionally warm and patient young woman when you hire Red Carpet Ready by Sarah. Her skill is only out done by her friendly and helpful manner. I
    I showed Sarah a number of pictures of the style I was hoping for and she gave me just what I wanted. My hair looked wonderful and stayed that way from 9 AM to well after midnight, and I don't doubt that it could have lasted even longer had there been a need or desire for it to do so.
    A true gem!!!!!

Helen · Married on 07/03/2015

Having read what others have said about Sara I really wish I was clever enough to be original in my review, so I'll simply say that I agree with all that the others have already said. She is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rosie · Married on 06/27/2015

Being on rather limited budget my Aunt Maria paid of Sarah to do my hair as well as my maid of honor and my mother's.
    Each one of us had tears in our eyes when we saw how wonderful of a job Sarah did on each of us. Sarah really knows her business and is a joy to know.
    Thank you Sarah and Aunt Maria!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Emily · Married on 06/26/2015

Sarah did my hair for my wedding along with 6 bridesmaids and throwing a few curls into my mother's hair. When I went to my trial, I had no clue what I wanted to do just that I wanted some sort of braid in the updo. Sarah took her time, never rushing and created a gorgeous updo and then was able to perfectly reproduce it on my wedding day. My bridesmaids did half up half down updos and full updos. Everyone was so happy with their hair and Sarah was great about making sure that no ones hair was too similar to mine. She stayed to put my veil in and show my girls how to take it back out. She is so nice and fun which is great since you're spending your wedding day with her!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Beth · Married on 06/16/2015

I am so happy with my decision to have Sarah do my hair and the other 6 in my wedding party. We all felt as good as we looked and had an awesome time getting ready as well. You will not be disappointed if you hire this peach of a stylist & person.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Heather · Married on 06/14/2015

To this day I am still getting compliments on my hair on the day of my wedding. Every time any one sees my wedding album the first comment is "Your hair looks incredible!" or "Who did your hair?" I totally understand why. Sarah did a wonderful job on my hair as well as on all of my attendants.
    Love you Sarah and hope to have the chance to have you do my hair again soon!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

I hired Sarah to do my hair, as well as my bridesmaids and both moms, for my wedding in June of 2015. She did a great job! A month or so prior to the wedding we did a hair trial, and while it came out pretty well there were definitely things about it that I wanted done differently for the wedding. Sarah listened to me both after the hair trial and then again when we were getting ready on the morning of the wedding. She was able to fix/change everything I wanted, and the result was better than I had imagined. She was always responsive by email and showed up on time, ready to go the day of the wedding. Because we were on a schedule I asked her to bring an assistant with her, and she was able to arrange that with only about a month to go until the wedding. I highly recommend Sarah and am so glad that I chose her for my wedding :)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Joan · Married on 06/06/2015

The talent of a master, the patience of a saint, the warmth of a friend.......Love you Sarah!!! You are the best!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2015

I am so incredibly grateful to have found Sarah for my wedding day!! I had a huge wedding party with 10 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and myself to have our hair done on the morning of my wedding. Sarah came along with two assistants and they flawlessly transformed everyone to have the most beautiful hair! They listened to each of the girls to understand the look they wanted and everyone was so pleased with the way their hair came out! Not only did they do amazing work, but they were all so much fun to have there that morning! It was so fun to be laughing and having a good time -- not just with my girls, but with the hair and makeup artist as well! It was such a fun and relaxed atmosphere, I wish I could do it again! My hair was absolutely stunning!! Sarah had taken plenty of pictures at my trial, remembered all my feedback and created the most beautiful style for me! Everyone was complimenting my hair all day long. One of the first questions I get every time someone views my wedding photos is, "Who did your hair? Its amazing!" She is so incredibly talented!! I hope I get the experience to work with her again!! Thank you for everything Sarah!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/25/2015

I was the MOH this past Saturday in my sister in law's wedding. I can say that I have never written a review of any sort on any website but I felt compelled to do so for both Sarah and for the makeup artist as well as they were both amazing.
    Sarah styled six bridesmaids (including myself), the bride, the mother of the groom and the flower girl. Sarah had previously consultant with the bride so was prepared for that style and it was gorgeous. Exactly what she wanted and beautiful.
    The rest of us each wanted different styles and Sarah took the time to ask each of us what we felt comfortable with and liked. We were able to show her some photos and she would work from that. Her work was beyond amazing. It was simply stunning and she is a real artist. Also the fact that she went back to touch up a few things on the girls she did first showed her attention to detail and perfection. A++++ all the way and I have her card and I am trying to think of an event or an excuse as to why I can have Sarah do my hair again. She was the best!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Maria · Married on 04/25/2015

Sarah is amazing! I remember going to my hair trial and being SHOCKED at how similar my hair looked to the picture I showed her. Her work is far beyond any other hair stylist I've had my hair done by. My bridal party was pretty indecisive on what they wanted- Sarah helped them all pick styles, and executed flawlessly... They all LOVED their hair and couldn't stop talking about it. She stayed until I put my veil on, and made sure to teach someone how to take it out. She left hairspray for touch ups. She didn't mind throwing a few curls in the flower girls' hair without charge, and she even did touch ups on whoever wanted before she left. She is super talented, and in my opinion went above and beyond to make everyone happy.

Sent on 05/27/2015

lydia · Married on 11/01/2014

Sarah was a pleasure to do business with.
    I had cut out a few pictures from bridal magazines to show her the type of "do" I was hoping for. She said that with my hair being as thick as it is that she wanted to show me a style she thought was more appropriate. I am so glad she did. I constantly was told all day that my hair looked great. Best of all it lasted through out the ceremony, pictures (taken outside in a strong breeze) and the reception which went till after midnight.
    Super-duper stylist!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

What can I say? She was professional, great value for the money spent, and we all loved her being around throughout the entire preperation for the big event. Even my new mother-in-law, like all the rest of us, were totally happy and that is really saying something!!! You are wonderful Sara!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

This young woman does amazing things with hair. I felt so special and looked so good (she wrote modestly) on the day of our engagement party and even more so on my wedding day.

I HIGHLY recommend Red Carpet Ready by Sarah!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Lena · Married on 10/10/2014

Promised you I would give you a "review" soon as we got home from honeymoon.
    Sara did a fabulous job on all 7 of us. Mostly all updo's and each was gorgeous and different and lasted through till the wee hours of next morning.
    We love and thank you and surely recommend you to all!

Sent on 11/24/2014