Red Apple Tree Photography Reviews

115 | Greenville, SC

115 Reviews for Red Apple Tree Photography

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

Keith is talented, inspired, funny, down-to-earth. Crystal radiates goodness and beauty. These two together are unstoppable. They were by far one of the best parts of our anniversary experience, and I would not hesitate to include them again. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Haley · Married on 04/29/2012

Personable. Patient. Professional. PERFECT for our family portrait session! Crystal and Keith are a joy to work with and very accommodating: my son was in rare form the day of our shoot but there was no rush with Keith and Crystal. They were unbelievably patient and were able to get 100+ amazing photos in just a little over an hour. Our family most definitely recommends them!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Mindy · Married on 04/21/2012

Red Apple Tree Photography captured every special moment of my big day. Keith and Crystal arrivd early to scope out the venue, and proceeded to be there for every photo moment of the day. They captured every kiss, every hug, and every smile!
    The challenge throughout the weeks since the wedding has been deciding which of the shots to print, hang, or display. There are so many beautiful shots it is difficult to decide which I like the most. Red Apple Tree’s talent, support, intuitiveness, and professionalism made the most special day of my life complete. My husband and I have enjoyed all the compliments on the pictures, but my response is always the same. “It isn’t us. Its our photographers.”

Sent on 06/27/2012

ERIN · Married on 04/14/2012

great at all of the above. these 2 are so personable, professional and not hot headed or charging crazy fees just to talk to them. willing to travel, open to your ideas, suggestive with their own creative ideas and on top of their game. highly recommended - no matter the occasion.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2012

They where so amazing they new how to catch all the perfect moment of our big day they also did our engagement pictures and when we have our first baby they will be there to catch those moment also. Best photographers every they will go out of here way to make sure u get everything u want also they are so much fun to have around they aren't like hem stuffy borning photographers

Sent on 10/18/2012

Hollie · Married on 11/19/2011

Keith and Crystal were an absolute blessing to our wedding!! From day one meeting them, to our engagement session, rehearsal dinner and wedding day...everything was PERFECT! They are so flexible and eager to do everything that you ask in order to meet your needs...and for a stressed out bride, that is definitely important! We had a blast working with them throughout the whole wedding process, and they did an AWESOME job capturing every last detail of our wedding day! Our pictures are so beautiful and unique...I love going back to look at them to "relive" the day...and it gets better and better each time! I would highly recommend Red Apple Tree...you can't go wrong!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Debra · Married on 10/29/2011

Red Apple Tree Photography is one of the very rare vendors that overdeliver and exceed your expectations. I can't think of higher praise. With all the planning ,choices, decisions, we made for my daughter's wedding we realized that the photographer was one of the most important. Keith and Crystal are creative, professional, supportive, and deliver outrageously beautiful memories. Six months after the wedding I appreciate their work more than ever.
    I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2011

We used Red Apple Tree Photography for our wedding, and it was wonderful! Crystal and Keith were spectacular. We had an engagement session with Keith, and it was very relaxed and a lot of fun. The pictures turned out wonderfully and we were very excited to see what they came up with for the wedding. We had our venue for 10 hours, and Keith and Crystal stayed the entire time. They were there to get pictures of the set up, ceremony, and reception. They were fantastic, and really helped calm my nerves. They had a lot of great ideas, and were very open to our suggestions. They were easily my favorite vendor, and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Christina Nicole · Married on 09/03/2011

We used Keith & Crystal of Red Apple Tree Photography for our engagement shoot and our wedding and couldn't be more thankful for creative, helpful, supportive and professional photographers. Not only were we able to adequately express what types of images we were looking for, but Keith went above and beyond ensuring composition of images, poses and lighting were perfect. We INSIST on Brides & Grooms using Red Apple Tree Photography- In every aspect they nailed it.. Crystal reminded me how to pose in the most flattering positions while she poofed hair, fixed my jewelry and perfected my dress. We were reminded of holding bouquets at the correct height, how to cut the cake together.. The guy running our photobooth had an emergency and had to leave during the reception- I about had a heart attack but true to style, Red Apple Tree got someone over to the booth shooting, even using some of Red Apple Tree's gear... Three weeks after the wedding, our images were handed over in adorably packaged, recycled, eco-friendly cd sleeves. Since Red Apple Tree had also shot our engagement pictures, during my bachelorette evening, Crystal had provided a cd of our engagement pictures to run on the screen. My girls and I got to 'ooh' and 'aah' over the pictures together. It was magical. I can go on and on.... The point is, Red Apple Tree's creative character, professional integrity, flawless execution and simply two just really awesome people to hang out with is worth every penny and more! We LOVE you guys!! And a thousand Thank-You's for helping the best day of our lives only be the start... ♡Christina Nicole & Travis...

Sent on 10/25/2011

Susan · Married on 07/09/2011

Crystal and Keith Carson are a duo who have amazing chemistry personally and professionally. They are a team with experience, expertise, attention to detail, amazing customer service and people skills. Being married before knowing about them, we were not fortunate enough to have them as wedding photographers. However, when we did learn about them we were drawn to their particular ascetic and artistic style. With such a well rounded portfolio, we knew they were the best pick to capture our next coming life milestones. Crystal and Keith are great listeners and really work with you to achieve your vision. To date we have had three shoots with them for maternity, newborn, and a 9 month old shoot of our daughter. We look forward to a continued relationship with this well rounded, talented, dependable, willing and able team! You will be grateful for the memories they will provide you to cherish and pass down through the generations!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2011

Keith and Crystal made us feel as though we were working with two people we had been friends with for years. They have a way of making people feel so comfortable in front of the camera and by the end of the wedding night we didn't even realize they were there. The pictures we got back are amazing and everyone I show comments on what a great job our photographers did. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. For the price I could not find anyone in Greenville that offered what they offer and the quality was second to none.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2011

I can't say enough great things about Keith at Crystal at Red Apple Tree! I was very impressed with the work we got from them, especially considering the awesome price. The engagement session was a great chance for us to get comfortable in front of the camera and they do a great job of posing us but also getting candid shots of how we actually interact. We got all of the images back within weeks of when they were taken and they looked great after processing. They're very skilled with their lenses and lighting and they make a great team!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Karen · Married on 04/30/2011

If I had to sum up my entire experience with Keith and Crystal into one word, it would be... AWESOME! From the very beginning I was impressed with Keith's responsiveness. I had a good feeling because of this that he would be great to work with- and I was right! He and Crystal were always prompt even if we were meeting to simply talk about ideas. Keith also made me feel that my phone calls/texts/emails were important by responding by atLEAST the end of the day, most of the time it was right away! As far as quality or value- it doesn't get much better! I feel like each picture taken from our engagement to wedding were all unique. For our engagement session, Keith was very flexible on where the pictures were going to be taken. We even went to a few different locations- which was incredible! After our reception, Keith OFFERED to take a few additional pics of my husband and I at our wedding site. (This meant travelling BACK to the site!) AWESOME! The pics turned out great. The pictures truly tell a story. From the very beginning to the very end. Every little detail from the peacock feathers in the flower arrangements to the flower on my cake. I'm so thankful I chose Red Apple Tree Photography! There are soooooooo many decisions while planning a wedding- this was an easy one! Thanks Keith and Crystal for giving us many wonderful pictures to remind us of how special "our day" truly was!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Julie · Married on 03/19/2011

We are both so happy that we chose Keith and Crystal (Red Apple Tree Photography) to photograph one of the most special times in our lives! Both our engagement session and wedding day were wonderful experiences. Keith and Crystal put us both at ease and the photographs they created are absolutely gorgeous! Our engagment photographs captured our personalities so well and the wedding photos tell the story of our big day perfectly. We could not have been happier with anything-accessibility, reliability, cost, quality-all exceeded our expectations. We hope to use Red Apple Tree Photography in the future to capture more big moments in our future together!

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • W

Wing · Married on 09/30/2017

Keith and Crystal are very accommodating & easy to work with! My husband and I had such a great time during our engagement photography session; especially when the both of us are not into getting our pictures taken, so they made it pretty fun for us! Keith and Crystal are amazing photographers with a lot of great ideas, too. I am super happy with my engagement & wedding photographs. I will highly recommend Red Apple Tree Photography for your engagement and/or wedding photographs!

Sent on 11/02/2017