Red Apple Tree Photography Reviews

115 | Greenville, SC

115 Reviews for Red Apple Tree Photography

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Keith and Crystal are absolutely amazing photographers! They are such a fun couple to work with and are so easy going. From the first phone call to the last picture of the night, they ensured everything was just perfect! Keith and Crystal were so easy to contact through out the entire process and offered amazing advice when needed. The pictures of our wedding came out beautiful! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved Red Apple Tree Photography! Not only did they take absolutely amazing pictures, but also, both Keith and Crystal were awesome to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the very beginning they made a point to get to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding day. They were always available for any questions and responded very quickly. As soon as they walked into our venue on the wedding day, we instantly felt less nervous and more relieved. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Red Apple Tree is amazing! They are very easy to work with. Even my groom said he felt comfortable in front of the camera. They are worth every penny! Hire them...you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Cindy · Married on 12/29/2016

Red Apple Tree did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photography! Keith and Crystal were so easy to work with from the get-go and made the wedding planning process a breeze. Red Apple Tree made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable with their professionalism. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Denae · Married on 10/23/2016

I am so glad that we chose Red Apple Tree to do our engagement and wedding pictures! Keith and Crystal are an amazing couple, and it was so helpful to have 2 photographers that communicated so well with each other (even more so since they are married) to get even more amazing shots. They were able to more effectively demonstrate how to do certain poses to help make us feel a lot more comfortable in front of the camera. They are both so warm and friendly, which really helped to make us feel more relaxed on the day of our wedding. Additionally, Keith was very helpful with creating an itinerary for the wedding day to allow everything to run more smoothly with pictures. We love all of our pictures from our engagement and our wedding, and we are so grateful to Keith and Crystal for taking such beautiful photos that we can treasure for years.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot even begin to say enough good about Keith and Crystal! They are the type of people who you meet once and feel that you've known them forever. From the very first conversation I had with Crystal, I knew they were the real deal. They truly love what they do, and they excude that sentiment in every conversation you have with them.

Keith and Crystal were a breath of fresh air our wedding day and we both were so genuinely glad they were a part of everything. They bring a sense of calm to the day and they kept all of us laughing, relaxed, and on time. Plain and simple, we just enjoyed their company all night long! Our friends and family echoed these sentiments as well and we've heard nothing but how much everyone enjoyed them too.

We just got married two weeks ago, so we do not have our photos back yet, however our engagement photos were absolutely stunning, perfect, and so "us" that I know our wedding photos will be equally as beautiful.

I would highly, highly recommend Red Apple Tree to any bride and groom. Keith and Crystal, in my opinion, are the best in the business!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Aubrey · Married on 08/27/2016

We can’t thank Red Apple Tree Photography enough for helping to make our wedding day so special!

We were absolutely blown away by the thoughtfulness and the attention to detail from this awesome husband and wife duo! Keith and Crystal have so much knowledge and experience, and are extremely helpful, organized, and so well prepared! They truly went above and beyond. It was so nice working with people who really love what they do!

Our photo shoot with Keith was an absolute blast! He went way out of his way to make sure we could get the shots we were hoping for and was extremely flexible with our last minute requests. He was so prepared that he had multiple cameras/lenses ready for any and every scenario, as well as special lighting if the need were to arise (which it did)! He did a beautiful job capturing our day and helping to make it more fun!

We would choose Red Apple Tree Photography a hundred times over again! We couldn’t have felt more comfortable or more at ease on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you both did! We are beyond grateful! :)

- Josh and Aubrey

Sent on 09/07/2016

Christina · Married on 05/22/2016

Choosing Red Apple Tree was one of our best wedding decisions. They were flexible, professional, and just a joy to work with. Thanks so much Keith and Crystal for providing such a lovely record of our beautiful day! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely amazing work. Crystal and Keith listened to everything we wanted, and went the extra mile in every aspect. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jess · Married on 05/14/2016

Of all the vendors we hired, these two blew our expectations out of the water more than any of the others!! Not only are they professional in that they know what they're doing and are clearly extremely talented, but they are also warm and funny and make you feel so relaxed! Crystal and Keith are truly wonderful and if I ever have professional photography needs in the future I will definitely be recommending them, and I'm already asking the engaged couples I know to please use their service because they are truly exceptional!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Alison · Married on 05/07/2016

I can not tell you how much my husband and I LOVE Crystal and Keith! We were first introduced to them at my friends' wedding they were shooting, where we fell in love with their pictures and their amazing personalities! Once we got engaged, they were the first vendors we booked! They are based in South Carolina, and our wedding was in Virginia, but we HAD to have them. We booked them not only for the wedding, but for our engagement pictures also, it was seriously the best decision we made. My husband is not one who likes to be in pictures or in front of a camera, but he was so natural with them. They made us feel so comfortable. Their pictures and lighting are BEAUTIFUL! We had 24 people in the wedding party and I have large family, but the pictures on the wedding day went by so smoothly. They are extremely organized, calm, and enjoyable to be around, and I got an ENDLESS amount of compliments from guests and the bridal party about how much they loved them! BOOK THEM! Seriously! We even ended up booking them for the rehearsal dinner, and we plan on using them every year for anniversary pictures! We can't get enough of Red Apple Tree Photography!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Pat · Married on 04/23/2016

Crystal and Keith did the photography for my daughter's bridal portrait and wedding. As a mother of the bride coordinating the wedding from out of state, it was a great relief to work with such professionals - they were so responsive, organized and prompt. They showed up where and when they say they would and delivered the final photos on the date they had promised. Crystal and Keith both took pictures so we got great shots from different angles. And they were so much fun: they put everyone at ease and had us all relaxed and laughing. It was so pleasant and enjoyable working with them. Best yet, the photos were spectacular! I wish I had another event in South Carolina so I could work with them again!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

Keith and Crystal are simply the best. I have been friends with them for many years. But, that did not change the professionalism they showed me as a client. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls and I received the contract in a very timely manner. Keith made a very specific timeline for me so that the day would go as smoothly as possible and so that all of my vendors, wedding party, hair and makeup services, etc could know when, exactly, they needed to be ready to go. Besides the business side of things, Keith and Crystal are just excellent photographers. They take the clients' wishes into account while keeping things realistic. They have such a wonderful energy; a combination of fun, excitement, and calm and reassuring. They made me feel so comfortable, even though I typically do not enjoy having my picture taken. They did an awesome job staying on schedule and everything went just as perfectly as one could hope for. The images were up today and I could not be happier. They are stunning. Red Apple Tree Photography is who you want to take your wedding pictures...believe me.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Erin · Married on 01/29/2016

Crystal and Keith are simply the best!! They are so accommodating and easy to work with. We are pleased with our photos-- amazing work!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/03/2016

pace · Married on 11/06/2015

Keith and Crystal!!!!!!!!!!! They are absolutely amazing photographers. They are so much fun to work with and very knowledgeable on lighting, styling, posing and capture the overall feel and look of the event that you are going for... I could not be happier with our pictures from our wedding. They are both so talented, insightful and give you great ideas for creating such beautiful images. Love Red Apple Tree Photography! xx

Sent on 12/27/2015

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Keith and Crystal are not only excellent photographers, they're the kind of people you'd like to sit down and have a beer with. Why does that matter? Well, if you're like me and my husband, you're not used to being photographed at all. Keith and Crystal's friendly personalities helped to put us at ease and resulted in the least stressful photo experience possible (very important on such a stressful day)!

Keith and Crystal are also extremely detail-oriented and thorough. The first time I spoke on the phone with Crystal, she mentioned the expected sunset time on my wedding day--she had researched this before speaking with me, and would use it to plan when certain photos were taken, etc. I was so impressed by that! They also worked with me to create a list of photos we wanted and the people who needed to be in them so that we spent less time standing around on our big day and more time enjoying the reception.

Their outstanding talent speaks for itself when you look at their photos. I am so happy that we'll finally have some (excellent quality) pictures of ourselves that we can be proud to display in our home. I'd recommend Red Apple Tree to everyone!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

You could not be in better hands with Crystal and Keith! They exceeded all our expectations! We had our wedding on 10/3/15 in Greenville, SC at the Westin during Hurrican Joaquin and despite the weather we had the most perfect day, large in part to Red Apple Tree! Leading up to the wedding, Crystal and Keith were extremely organized and always willing to lend a helping hand, beyond wedding photos. During our engagement photo session, we knew we had picked the perfect photographers for us. They make you feel right at home and comfortable in front of the camera, in addition to feeling like they are your friends. Crystal and Keith kept us on time and made sure to get all the photos we wanted. They were SUPER flexible with our family and friends who popped in (unplanned) during pictures, took tons of photo requests during the reception, and even stayed late after our reception to get some rooftop pictures - braving the wind and rain without umbrellas I might add! Crystal was also a life saver sewing the bustle on my dress after someone had stepped on it accidentally. Choosing Red Apple Tree Photography as your vendor will be one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding! We are so thankful for this amazing duo!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Crystal and Keith are absolutely amazing!! From day one, we knew we were going to love them. During our engagement session, they made us feel extremely comfortable and were able to capture our true personalities. The bridal portrait session was phenomenal. Both are constantly complementing you and telling you how beautiful you are... who doesn't love that! Then on to the finale, the wedding. We got married September 5, 2015 and it was the most perfect day ever. The pictures Keith and Crystal took were just as perfect!! We could not be more pleased! We will forever cherish these beautiful memories they were able to capture. These two are amazing people that take amazing pictures! We are now lifelong customers :)

Sent on 10/17/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

Keith and Crystal were a pleasure to work with! We couldn’t have asked for better photographers on our wedding day. They made the whole process so simple and effortless, especially when it came to taking the family photos, which could have easily been chaotic. They worked so well together and you could tell they’ve mastered the craft. Our families and guests continue to comment on how professional they were throughout the wedding day and we are all still in awe with the beauty of the pictures! I highly recommend this talented team for any event, especially weddings!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Maria · Married on 08/28/2015

What can I say about Crystal and Keith Carson that hasn't already been written in previous reviews. Their work is absolutely stunning. They took my daughter's newborn portraits and my wedding pictures, and both times I have been in awe of their work. As photographers, they go above and beyond their call of duty; from helping my groom get dressed, to entertaining anxious family (all while capturing memorable moments). Their work is timely, organized, and creative. I didn't feel like just another client, I felt like I was surrounded by friends; friends who made me look fabulous in my pictures! The fact that they were flexible and willing to shoot under a waterfall gained them extra points! Thank you for exceeding all our expectations, our family was thrilled with the quality and beauty of your work.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

Crystal and Keith were honestly beyond magnificent. We had our wedding 8/22/15 in Clemson, SC and Crystal and Keith were such a pleasure to work with. We also did our engagement pictures with them. Not only were their pictures fantastic, but the way they handled the relationship prior to the wedding day and all the duties day of, was nothing short of amazing. They helped us build a wedding itinerary since we did not have a formal planner. Our DJ, Officiant and guests all ended up going off the itinerary they first developed.

Their planning ability prior to the wedding made the day of stress free and FUN. Everyone knew what was expected of them and when they needed to be at a certain place. This allowed Crystal and Keith to capture so many amazing candid moments that would have been lost if it weren't for their preparation.

Following the ceremony, they were again incredibly prepared with all the names of people we wanted pictures with. We were able to get through all the family pictures and start the reception perfectly on time. Crystal printed our my wife's Pinterest page to make sure no pictures were forgotten from the ceremony or reception... an awesome touch.

Lastly, we were blown away by how involved Crystal and Keith were in our reception. They stayed until every last guest left. I think they told us at the end of it, they took 4,500 pictures. Their is so much more to add to this, but at the end of the day, Red Apple Tree is just magnificent.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Audrey · Married on 08/15/2015

Keith and Crystal are amazing! They are a great team, not to mention they are incredibly talented photographers. They were a pleasure to have at our wedding, and I couldn't be more happy with them!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Tom · Married on 07/03/2015

Keith and Crystal are truly amazing! They are very professional, so much fun to work with, and extremely talented! We could not be happier with our decision in choosing them as our photographers for both our wedding and engagement! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and they did such an amazing job!

Sent on 02/18/2016

McKenzie · Married on 06/20/2015

I know I am a couple of months behind but Keith and Crystal are amazing at what they do!! With everything that can/will go wrong or off schedule the day of the wedding, they were there to keep everything rolling and kept smiles on their faces the whole time! Even when the hook on my dress broke or when my groom arrived to the church an hour and a half later then he was supposed to be they never once showed any stress, which kept me calm and stress free :) Both of our families and us LOVED all of the pictures! AND you get them exactly 1 month after your wedding day! They captured great pictures of us and even better they captured great pictures of our guests!! THANK YOU KEITH AND CRYSTAL FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Crystal and Keith are an amazing couple to work with for engagement and wedding pictures. They instantly made my husband and I feel at ease; there was no pressure working with them. They always had our pictures up in a timely manner, and it is has been so hard to choose the ones I want to print. I am still swooning over our wedding pictures! If you are looking to have pictures that capture the essence of your personalities, pick Red Apple Tree Photography!

Sent on 07/15/2015