Recycle The Day Reviews

108 | Naperville, IL

108 Reviews for Recycle The Day

Recycle the Day did an amazing job playing at our wedding! The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last, and they made sure they played every request I had. We had so many guests raving about the band afterwards, and telling us it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. While playing, band members would jump down into the crowd and get guests (and us) involved in some of the songs, and they made sure to play a little something for everyone. I highly recommend Recycle the Day to make you night truly unforgettable!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2015

Recycle the Day is an amazing band and extremely easy to work with. They do everything they can to make sure everyone at your wedding is having the best time possible. Everyone at our wedding loved them and we've received nothing but compliments from our guests about them! The band kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, and we couldn't ask for a better wedding band! Recycle the Day is THE wedding band to book for your event!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Paul · Married on 06/12/2015

Recycle the day was great, they had my dance floor packed the whole night!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

These guys are great!!! Before you spend you wedding budget on flowers, book this Band!! Seriously, my center pieces were amazing but the only thing our guest raved about was the band. From the moment they began to play our dance floor was packed. The kept the party going all night. They played a variety of music, that all of our guest loved; including my 96 year old great aunt who made an appearance or two on the dance floor. Johnny (the band manager) was extremely professional, easy to work with and handled all of our special request without issue. We'd highly recommend this band to anyone getting married, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2015

We auditioned over ten bands for our wedding and none came close to the energy and experience Recycle The Day delivered. Our reception is still talked about and the only thing our guests bring up is this band. Don't waste your time like we did. HIRE THIS BAND! Professional, easy to work with, and go above and beyond to make your wedding day amazing.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Adam · Married on 05/08/2015

Recycle the Day was absolutely incredible! I saw them at a bar in my town right after I got engaged and i immediately got their information so I could book them for my wedding! Let me tell you, and I'm not just saying this because it was my wedding, but they were 1000 times better hearing them now then before!! They had two different lead singers then what they had when I saw them at the bar, and they blew me away, they absolutely killed every song!

Their previous singers were good, but these two, together and separate, are truly amazing. What a great and amazing change! I cant say enough about this band. If you're looking for a band for anything, they will fit right in and take care of all your needs! And with these two new singers, it makes every song better and better then the last!

Thanks again Recycle the Day! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Joey · Married on 04/18/2015

Recycle the Day was awesome!!! Everyone was giving us compliments all night and well after the reception. I don't know where they get the energy to perform with such fervor, but we were all impressed. It was better than we could have ever hoped. We are recommending them to all our newly engaged friends and family. They even played a special request for our first dance.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Ryan · event on: 04/11/2015

Recycle The Day performed for our University's annual athletic department fundraiser. The band was outstanding! Not only was the quality of the performance exceptional with high-energy that kept our donors and guests dancing all night, but the professionalism displayed by the band and Johnny was top notch! The band worked with some last minute schedule changes and never missed a beat! They were on-time and courteous and helped make the night run smoothly. We were so pleased that we're bringing them back for a second year in a row in 2016! I highly recommend Recycle The Day for any special event!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jim · Married on 01/17/2015

Best band at a wedding period!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Jody · Married on 01/10/2015

Sensational from start to finish! Made the day complete!!!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Planning a wedding requires so many decisions. Hiring the band Recycle The Day definitely was one of the best ones we made! They were professional & accommodating. The performance was awesome & the dance floor was full! Thank you Recycle The Day for a memorable night for us & our friends & family!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Memo · Married on 08/09/2014

I was attending a wedding they played at and this band was absolutely amazing. I would recommend them for any type of event.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2014

The best wedding band I've ever experienced! This band played at our destination wedding and they traveled 5 long hours to preform but no one could tell! They were easy to work with, professional, and kept the entire party dancing all night long! The music spanned from my parents era to the newest music on the radio and they made the wedding so much fun!!!! If I could do it again and again Recycle The Day would be rocking with me!! One of the best vendors I worked with!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Stacy · Married on 08/02/2014

RTD was the icing on the cake at our wedding. They were high energy the entire time with only one break. Our guest are still talking about how awesome they were. I would definitely recommend hiring RTD.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Bill · Married on 07/12/2014

I’ll start by saying that the entertainment at our wedding was the most important thing for me when it came to planning. Recycle the Day delivered 110%, exceeding my already high expectations. Some important distinctions/highlights if you are considering hiring the band and shopping around extensively, like I did:

• Johnny was a pleasure to work with; prompt and professional, and as others have commented very accommodating; we had several special requests: uplighting, obscure/specific songs, microphones for our outdoor ceremony, music at dinner, and even sound support for our officiant’s acoustic guitar—every request was accommodated with a pleasant, upbeat attitude. Truly “one less thing to worry about” on our wedding day.
    • The band is awesome. If you have the chance to hear them play, do it and you will be sold like we were. Nearly all of our 150+ guests commented on how great the band was, one friend asking for their info for her upcoming wedding! Comments such as “Amazing!”, “Incredible!” and “Best ever!” were not uncommon.
    • Very well suited to wedding receptions: It’s been said many times, but our dance floor was indeed packed for the entire three-hour set. RTD’s style is unique playing mashups of songs selected to appeal to pretty much everyone. Seriously, everyone had a blast.
    • I can’t speak to packages outside of ours, but RTD was a strong value for the $ considering all of the services provided, very competitive amongst the 15+ quotes I received for comparable packages.

Highly recommended, check them out!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2014

If we could give Recycle the Day 6 stars we would! They were truly fantastic to work with and made our wedding a memorable event for the guests. We got SO many compliments on the band all night long. They had people out on the floor and the room was charged with energy. If you are not familiar with their style, they do a lot of mash ups or medleys, which means they only do the best part of a song and then move on to the next one. That way you feel like you get much more music and it keeps the momentum going for the dancers. The band even has some choreographed moves which the crowd loved. (Don't worry. It's not cheesy and they don't do it all of the time.) Johnny Rabenda was very prompt with answering all of our questions and accommodating all of our requests. We also felt their pricing is very reasonable. This is the BEST wedding band we have ever experienced. We are very grateful to them for making our wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Recycle the day was amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Most weddings in our area use DJ's, and we wanted live music. We had so many compliments from our guests and even other vendors! We cannot thank them enough for making our special day fabulous!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Erin · Married on 03/22/2014

Recycle the Day was a perfect band for our wedding! Prior to the event, they were very easy to connect with and very professional. The night of the wedding, they kept me at ease with how organized they were...cuing up music for the cocktail hour, introducing the wedding party, and playing music during dinner. When playing live, they were so much fun! We had 3 hours of dancing and never once was the dance floor close to being empty. Our friends told us they were the best wedding they had ever seen. I highly recommend this band for whatever event you are planning.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Colleen · Married on 12/31/2013

Recycle the Day played our New Years Eve Wedding and it was incredible! Leading up to the big day Johnny was awesome in coordinating every detail with us to ensure they would play everything we wanted. They tailored the setlist to our liking which was very important. The dance floor was hopping the entire night and was never empty and every one loved them! If you are looking for a fun upbeat entertaining band that keeps the party going this is it!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Amazing in every way! They will get everyone dancing and having a blast!HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Erin · Married on 08/10/2013

I found Recycle the Day on Gigmasters looking for a band for my wedding. We went out and listened to them play live in a bar and were happy with what we heard. While planning the wedding they always responded back to me immediately when deciding types of music to be performed and going over other details.
    They were awesome! They didn't do a break between songs it flowed right into the next song when one ended. They had the dance floor packed all night and I had several people coming up to me asking, "Where did you find this band they are awesome?" A relative who flew in for the wedding from California asked the band if they will come to California and to expect a call from him in 5-7 years when his daughter gets married. A server at the venue asked my mother the name of the band she wanted to look into having them play at her wedding. Overall everyone thought they were awesome or the best wedding band they have heard. It was so worth the money and I hope to hear them at another wedding. I have a feeling with all the family and friends that enjoyed them I will. My videographer even said he normally edits down the reception but he didn't with my video because the band was just too good. Can't wait to see it to relive the night. I HIGHLY recommend Recycle the Day you will not be disappointed I promise!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jake · Married on 08/03/2013

I couldn't ask for a better band. The entire experience was great. Made the night awesome.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jake · Married on 08/03/2013

Recycle the day played at our wedding and they were amazing! They were professional and looked very nice. They had the wedding guests dancing the night away! We have received many compliments on our wedding band and would highly recommend them for your wedding. They played all night and took into consideration all of our requests. If you're looking for you and your guests to be able to dance all night and have a great time, book Recycle the Day for your wedding band!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/27/2013

Recycle The Day had our dance floor packed the entire night, from the first song to the very last! My husband literally did not leave the dance floor all night. When the night was over, everyone still wanted more. They did an amazing job of mixing modern songs with some wedding favorites. Several of our other wedding vendors (photographer, reception hall, etc.) commented to us that they had never seen a live band at a wedding quite like ours. Our friends still talk about how much our wedding band rocked. Love, love, love Recycle The Day!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2013

A few weeks ago, we had Recycle The Day play at our wedding. We could not be happier that we chose them to perform for our special occasion. We originally were going to hire a DJ. However, Recycle The Day provided a one-stop shop, including DJ, MC and live music. We could not be happier we chose them. Recycle The Day allowed us to pick the songs to be played and were very helpful through the process of planning. During the reception, they sounded amazing and got everyone on the dance floor. We had a great time and received many compliments from our guests regarding how great the band sounded. Thank you to Recycle The Day for making our special day so perfect!

Lauren Kucer