Recycle The Day Reviews

108 | Naperville, IL

108 Reviews for Recycle The Day

Brian · Married on 12/31/2016

Recycle The Day took our New Years Eve wedding, and turned it from a reception into a Party! The dance floor was filled the entire night, even those who typically don't dance were out there. If you are planning a wedding your self, take my advice, shell out the few extra bucks it costs to have Recycle The Day play rather than just having a DJ, you'll be happy you did!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Tyler · Married on 10/08/2016

I wanted to make our wedding memorable and exciting for our guests, to break the mold of "traditional" weddings. Recycle The Day did not disappoint. From the beginning to the end, they were extremely accommodating, and catered to our needs & desires. I had so many of my family and friends tell me that our wedding was the best wedding they had been to in a long time, and the band was the reason & the talk of the night. There was no down time on the dance floor the entire night, RTD did an INCREDIBLE job of mixing song genres, keeping all ages dancing. Solely having a DJ is great, but if you're looking to rock the night, look no further than this group. It'll be one of the best decisions you make for the big day!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/20/2016

Johnny really went above and beyond for our special day. We were so happy with him and he did so much to make sure we had a good time! From the ceremony music to partying on the dance floor.. He did not disappoint! We had a bunch of hiccups during the wedding and he handled them all like a pro which put us more at ease! We told him to do his thing with music and that we weren't picky and we made the right choice because he played the best songs and had our guests dancing the night away! Wish we could give him a 10! Thanks Johnny!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Don't think twice about booking them for your wedding! I had so many compliments about how great the band was. Even my old grumpy great aunt stayed all night!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

Recycle the Day was amazing for our wedding. We are beyond happy we chose them to perform. They made the entire process very easy and our guests were on the dance floor until the very last minute. Additionally, they did the DJ portion of the night as well which included music for cocktail hour, introductions of the wedding party, first dances, and music during dinner. We received so many compliments from our guests and look forward to seeing them again soon!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Debbie · Married on 07/08/2016

By far THE BEST BAND for a wedding! Our family and friends all agreed that Recycle the Day was not just a band, but a team that put on a spectacular performance for us all. They were so extremely organized in terms of preparing us for the wedding, quickly responding to all email questions and following up to make sure that we were completely satisfied. If you want a night of dancing and fun, this is the band to choose.. BY FAR. Thank you, Recycle the Day - you made our day beyond beautiful and spectacular.. you made it over the top amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Amelia · Married on 06/25/2016

I can not say enough good stuff about this band!!
    Literally the best part of our wedding, besides being married of course!! :)
    Recycle the day did not disappoint!!
    We hired them by word of mouth without ever seeing them live, best decision for our wedding that we made (Their YouTube videos don't do them any justice, you have to see them live). They are all super talented musicians and play a wide array of music, they didn't miss a beat. They had everyone from the flower girls to our 87 year old grandma dancing. Johnny and the band were awesome, very professional, and they were so much fun!!! We are still hearing from our wedding guests how much they LOVED the band!! We are trying to think of ways to have more parties so we can hire them again, lol!

Hire them, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Dan · Married on 06/04/2016

We couldn't be anymore impressed with the entire evening with Recycle The Day! Such a pleasant and professional experience with them leading up to the wedding. The day of the entire group of friends and family were blown away ! We were truly honored to have such talented musicians to perform a high energy,fun and flawless show .

Sent on 06/09/2016

Joshua · Married on 05/29/2016

We hired recycle the day to play our wedding reception and it was a great decision! Dozens of our guests approached my wife or I and remarked about the great quality of the band, their musical talent and showmanship was awesome! They showed up on time, had all systems set up and sound check complete well before the wedding ceremony started so as to avoid disturbing that process. They were absolute professionals throughout the entire evening, they stayed classy and every one of the band members were friendly and jovial while talking with myself or other guests.

They had a great set list that kept people of all ages on the dance floor the entire night including both of my wife's grandmothers! I would highly recommend recycle the day to anyone looking for entertainment for their wedding or any other gathering, you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Alisha · Married on 05/28/2016

Recycle the Day was worth every penny we spent having them for our May 28, 2016 wedding. Guests cannot stop talking about "how good that band was"! They provided us with non-stop entertainment and kept the crowd engaged and on the dance floor. If you're looking for fun and packed dance floor they are your people! They seriously made our wedding what it was! Cannot thank them enough for making our day so so great! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2016

DJ Johnny was amazing! The selection of music was great and he kept the party going all night. So many of our guests came up to us and said how great the music and dancing was after the wedding. We could not be happy with his services.

Sent on 05/13/2016

C · Married on 02/14/2016

Everyone loved this band at our wedding, they where amazing and totally worth it. Highly recommend, we can't say enough good things about them. They really made the party!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kathy · Married on 12/12/2015

Recycle the Day is an awesome band! Non-stop entertainment - extremely competent musicians and singers - Got the party rolling early!!!! People were talking incessantly during the evening on their performance! We booked early for next year so we would be guaranteed another successful event!
    Anyone who is planning an event need to look no further than Recycle the Day to complete the party!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Gary · Married on 11/21/2015

RTD exceeded my expectations in every way. Besides pure talent, they had an energy that was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Throughout the night, as well as in the days following, we repeatedly heard from our guests that Recycle The Day was the best wedding band they'd ever seen. They were the hit of the night. We even had engaged friends asking for their contact info. They managed to keep the dance floor packed the entire night, with the guests even chanting "one more song" at the end. Everyone couldn't help but love the medleys and mash-ups that were upbeat and a lot of fun. Plus, who doesn't love a little bit of coordinated dancing!

Sent on 12/01/2015

John · Married on 10/03/2015

Best decision we made. Johnny's open line of communication helped the whole event go off without a hitch. RTD could not have done a better job, they are very professional and very good at what they do. They take Wedding entertainment to a whole new level, would recommend for weddings, or just an event without thinking twice

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 10/03/2015

We highly recommend having Recycle The Day play at your wedding o any event actually! They rocked the entire night from start to finish. They are fun and professional. They are an extremely talented group! Our guests are still raving about how much fun the band/dj was.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Erika · Married on 09/05/2015

Recycle the day was the perfect addition to our wedding. My husband and I are big dancers and we were all on the dance floor the entire night. Even those who don't dance were out getting their groove on! From oldies to now they can play it and boy do they entertain!!! I still have people weeks after the wedding talking about them and how amazing they are! My cousin is getting married this may and just booked them for her reception! Not only is everyone very professional but all the members are just so personable and easy going. Johnny made it so easy for me, I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was perfect :) thanks again recycle the day for making our wedding unforgettable!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Kasey · Married on 08/29/2015

Hiring Recycle The Day was the best wedding decision we made. They were fantastic in every way and brought great energy to our reception. Our guests had a blast and can't stop saying how awesome the band was and how much fun they had. Recycle The Day had our dance floor packed the entire night and the mix of songs they played was perfect. Johnny was wonderful to work with - very professional and responsive and gave some great advice during the planning process.He emceed our reception and also provided music for pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. All of it was flawless and exactly what we talked about leading up to our wedding day. I cannot say enough about this band. We had the most amazing time at our wedding and couldn't have asked for anything more! Hire them - you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Recycle The Day saved my wedding! We had so many other issues up to that point but they single handedly saved our wedding and made the rest of the evening a total success! My friends and family two weeks later still cannot say enough about how amazing they were! I have been a dj at many weddings myself and have also been to some with bands there is no other band that even comes close and compares to this experience because are a mix of both band and dj doing medleys of songs and always keeping you on your toes with song changes and progressions with different tempos.

Honestly I don't know what they are doing only playing weddings they need to bring this show to the big lights and get booked for some massive gigs.

I would 100% book them again for any event.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Abby · Married on 08/08/2015

Recycle the Day made our wedding reception perfect! They are amazing and sound great!! They get the crowd ( all ages) dancing and play a huge variety of music. If you want a party of the year, hire them! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

Recycle the Day is THE band to get to play at your wedding! They are energetic, talented, fun, professional, and dynamic. So many people stopped me throughout our wedding night to ask, "Where did you find this band?! They're so good!" The music they play can be catered to your music preferences and they do an excellent job incorporating a variety of types of music that everyone will like and relate to. They put on an amazing show and were the highlight of our wedding. Johnny is very on top of things and will get back to you quickly with any questions or concerns you may have. He did a great job being an emcee for us and was very organized the day of our wedding as well. Our friends and family still are talking about how they got everyone on the dance floor and played the entire night. If I had to do our wedding over again, I would pick them again every time.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Tyler · Married on 07/11/2015

Could not recommend these guys (and gal) any higher.

They had everybody dancing the entire night, played exactly the music we love and asked for, and just rocked.

They were also very reasonably priced, especially since the band was the most talked about part of our reception! Forget the overpriced, overcooked food and book Recycle the Day instead.....you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2015

"The BEST wedding band." I think I have heard this from almost everyone at my wedding. Such genuine people who wanted the best for my husband and I. They listened to all of my requests and entertained for hours! I will never forget our wedding day because of Recycle The Day and their amazing performance.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 06/27/2015

Recycle the Day was great! They were the band for our wedding, and did a great job. Prior to the wedding, Johnny worked with us before the wedding to get an idea of what kind of music we wanted to play. He was very responsive to our emails, and had a final call with us the week of the wedding to make sure everything was ready to go. The night of the wedding, Johnny and the band did a great job of MC'ing for our introductions and first dances, then had everyone on the dance floor! They had a ton of energy and really helped with getting people up and dancing. Many of our guests told us that the band was great, and I would definitely recommend them for weddings in the Chicago area!!

Sent on 07/14/2015