Record Entertainment Reviews

Record Entertainment 5
Record Entertainment 6
Record Entertainment 7

Tony · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so much fun! We had drew and he was awesome he also helped us out at the last minute with some technical difficulties on our slide show

Sent on 09/06/2017

Lewis · Married on 09/02/2017

Great DJ! Has done around 1500 weddings and it showed. Everything little detail was covered and kept the place moving with good song combinations. Very low-stress levels on my wife and I though out the whole thing. Also, was the cheapest DJ I could find by at least 400 dollars.

Overall, one of the best DJ's I have seen in weddings I have gone to and was a great value.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jackson · Married on 08/26/2017

Kerry was a great DJ and was very professional.

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Dom was a perfect fit for our wedding. He knew exactly what to play to keep the dancing going all night. We had a full dance floor from the start of the dance till the end (We actually could have probably stayed there all through the night and people would still be dancing!). DJ Dom was great with request and did a great job doing the ceremony also! I would recommend him for any wedding and also recommend Record Entertainment for any friend's weddings! Thank you again for making our wedding night perfect!

Heather · Married on 08/19/2017

Our Dj was absolutely AWESOME!! He played great filler music. Was sociable with guests and the wedding party. Played all this right music and got groovy on the dance floor with us! It was the best celebration and a night to remember Forever!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Joyce · Married on 08/19/2017

Excellent!!! Pleasant-on-time Good selection of music Nice addition too the reception.

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Al was such an important part of our wedding and we can't give him enough stars! He kept the dance floor full all night long and played all the songs we requested. We had several changes the day of the wedding, and he was great at being flexible and rolling with it. I would hire him again in a heartbeat for any future events and will be recommending him to others!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

Hannah - thank you for sharing! We're thrilled and Alan enjoyed DJing your big day.

Kalie · Married on 08/12/2017

We had Keith as our DJ, and he was amazing I highly recommend him if you are able to get him! He was creative, positive and a pure joy to have at our wedding! He will go above and beyond to ensure that the night goes smoothly and as planned and is willing to work with all of our requests.
    The photobooth was a great way to add to our night and have a fun guestbook that everyone wants to see over and over again.
    The company is professional and the best at what they do, I recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ service they can count on to not only do their job but go above and beyond.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing and all of us at Record Entertainment wish you the best. Thanks for choosing REI.

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Kerry made our day really special! Very professional and easy to work with! Definitely listened to exactly what we wanted, and went above and beyond to make the day great! Very flexible, definately would recommend Record Entertainment to anyone looking for DJs!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/05/2017

Alan was wonderful! He was very helpful and open to our ideas!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Mercedes · Married on 08/05/2017

Drew from Record Entertainment was absolutely great! Song choices, uplighting, & atmosphere could not have been better!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

Drew is amazing! The crowd was pumped the entire time!! Photo booth was a hit for such an affordabl price. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

We had Keith "Wheels" as our DJ. He was fun and easy to work with. He played the songs we requested, and was good at reminding us about songs we needed to choose for our reception. He kept the party going and the dance floor full! He also did a great job at interacting with our guests!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

Fantastic to hear this! Thank you for sharing, it means so much that you took the time. Thank you for choosing Record Entertainment.

Christina · Married on 06/23/2017

We used Paul Millard from Record Entertainment DJ Service and we could not be more pleased! Paul is so professional and he is fun at the same time. He knows what he is doing and respects the wishes of the bride/groom to make it their day. He also had terrific suggestions! I would highly recommend Paul for your event! He will get people dancing and put you at ease!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2017

Record Entertainment was absolutely amazing and exceeded all expectations of a wedding DJ. Our DJ, Kerry, worked with all of our suggestions, concerns, requests, etc., while happily smiling and dancing behind his stand! It was truly a pleasure working with Kerry and the rest of Record Entertainment and we will definitely be recommend them to anyone we can!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Maureen · Married on 06/17/2017

The service provided was great. Our DJ Paul did a fantastic job at our 50th anniversary party. He played tunes we had requested and graciously took requests. He was friendly, flexible, and very accommodating. He made our event so very enjoyable!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

How nice of you to share this - thank you and congratulations on 50 years of marriage!

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Johnny from Record Entertainment was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! He was extremely knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. On the day of I felt completely at ease because he handled everything for me (asking people to find their spots for dinner, interacting with guests during dinner/speeches, etc.). He played a perfect variety of music- every one of our guests danced at some point throughout the evening. The price was super reasonable and Record Entetainment provided excellent service!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jade · Married on 06/10/2017

Record Entertainment was such an easy vendor to work with! Very responsive to emails, quick and easy forms to fill our to better understand what we were looking for in their services, and our dance floor was packed until the last song!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for sharing Jade! It was a pleasure to work with you. All the best to you!

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

Record Entertainment was a great company to work with! They are professional, accommodating, and excellent at communicating prior to the wedding day. I met Jennie and Joe at the Appleton Wedding Show and booked them for our wedding right after the show. We were very pleased with the service and with having Joe as our DJ for our wedding. He was very professional, flexible and played music that kept the dance floor full! Record Entertainment added a sparkle to our wedding day to make the day special and memorable!

Kurt & Brittany

Sent on 06/24/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

This is so great to know! Thanks for sharing, it was a pleasure working with you both!

Kristy · Married on 06/03/2017

Drew did an awesome job all night long! ! He got the crowd off their feet it was great. We danced all night long! Best dj service ever :)

Record Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing Kristy! Glad you were happy with Drew, he had a great time too!

Anne · Married on 06/03/2017

Al was excellent!! He made sure our dance floor remained full all night and played a nice variety of music. He was very flexible with our requests and we received numerous compliments on the selection of music. Record Entertainment DJ Service and Al are an excellent choice for any event.

Record Entertainment's reply:

It's so fantastic to hear this feedback and know your special day was made FUN with Al and Record Entertainment. Thank you for taking the time to share and we wish you ALL the best!!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I decided late in my wedding planning to hire a wedding DJ, my husband and I had thought we could take on the task ourselves. I am beyond pleased that we decided to go with REI instead. Promptly after I submitted an inquiry with REI I received an email from Jennie with all the information I needed to get the ball rolling. She immediately had a contract that I could review and change based on what my husband and I wanted. There were no surprise charges and the total was the most reasonable I could find for the level of service provided.

We were then assigned DJ Dominic for our event. He talked with us before the wedding day, took all our requests, played a mash-up of songs the we specifically requested for the first dance, and had great choices the entire night. Best of all was his flexibility, he took all the requests we had given and even skipped a song when I asked. I couldn't believe how long our guests dance for--nearly 6 hours. From the start of the music until close at midnight there was always someone on the dance floor and most of the time it was completely packed. HUGE thank you to Dominic!!

Record Entertainment's reply:

Emily - we are SO delighted that you DID choose to book Record Entertainment for your big day! Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Dom and our company. We couldn't be happier that YOU'RE happy. All our best to you!

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

Great dj service! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Shane · Married on 06/02/2017

He is the best and works well with the couple to deliver some of the best customer service I have seen! He is always on time and comes early to meet the family and will change things on the fly if he can!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shane! Can I ask which DJ you're describing?

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a very good experience with Record Entertainment! My DJ was Andy Mueller & he was very easy going & quick to respond to emails when I had questions! He was great with the crowd! He always kept me in the loop during the dance & made sure I was happy with everything by checking in with me! Very good DJ & organized company!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

So glad you were happy with our services. Thank you again for choosing Record Entertainment!