Record Entertainment Reviews

Record Entertainment 5
Record Entertainment 6
Record Entertainment 7

Edward · Married on 05/26/2018

I've used record entertainment four times now. They are a pleasure to work with. Friendly and fun. I totally recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Kept people on the floor all night!

They did a great job keeping the dance floor crowded all night. They played all of the songs I asked for and I didn't hear any that were on my "do not play list". The DJ did a great job checking in with my husband and I not make sure we were happy throughout the night.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 05/25/2018

They were great to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Thanks Andy!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Paula · Married on 05/19/2018

I am the MOB. I actually asked our DJ about doing a review as we were so pleased with the evening. Our daughter and son-in-law chose Record Entertainment and were matched with Tom Otte. I am always a bit nervous about a DJ as they have such an impact on your event. Tom was fabulous! A perfect match! Music selections for initial reception, dinner and dance were all perfect. I was uncertain about music during the dinner, fearing that it would make it difficult for people to converse. Definitely not the case. After dinner, the dance floor was always filled and yet people could enjoy visiting around the perimeters. During the planning stages I had a few questions and Tom responded in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Tom Otte from Record Entertainment Disc Jockey Service, as would our daughter and son-in-law.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Collin · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I used them for our wedding and they were worth every penny! We spent a lot of time looking for a DJ and felt they were the easiest to work with and best value. The seasoned DJ had people dancing right away and was extremely professional. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dave · Married on 05/12/2018

Al was an excellent DJ for our wedding. Kept the music playing and played requested songs. From our first meeting to the end of our wedding, it was a pleasure to work with him

Sent on 07/26/2018

Mia · Married on 05/05/2018

We booked Record Entertainment for homecoming and enjoyed it so much that we booked them for prom too! Thank you for being so cooperative and easy to work with. We have nothing but good things to say.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Our DJ Kerry was awesome!
    Everything went very smooth with him from setting up a meeting before the wedding until the end of the wedding night!
    He was very flexible and had great ideas when we found out space would be tight in the reception venue with the number of guests we had RSVP!
    DJ Kerry was also accommodating the night of when it came to song requests, and playing excellent music to keep people out on the dance floor! There wasn't a moment where someone wasn't out dancing!
    If I ever need a DJ in the future I will definitely work with Record Entertainment again!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Record Entertainment's reply:

How nice of you to share Caitlyn! Thank you for choosing REI and we wish you the very best.
    -Jennie

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

The DJ was great. This was not your "typical" wedding reception as the wedding was actually 5 days earlier in Chicago. The price was great for the service provided as we did not need all the "bells and whistles" that are at typical wedding receptions. They were accommodating in our late request, (about 2 weeks notice).The DJ played whatever was requested and kept the dance floor full. He was very entertaining. I would highly recommend Record Entertainment for any DJ needs.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/16/2018

Andy was the dj for our wedding at The Osthoff and he was awesome. We didn’t have to worry about anything and the night was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding DJ, Tom Otte, was wonderful. He met with us in person on his own time, which was greatly appreciated, to go over our thoughts and preferences. On the wedding day, those specifics were met and our guests had a wonderful time. As busy as we, the bride and groom, were we made sure to make time to enjoy the dance floor. Thank you to Record Entertainment and Tom for making our dance and music perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Ju · Married on 12/30/2017

Al Kuenzi, our DJ, Record Entertainment, our DJ service, and Jennie Holzmann, the booking agent, all did a great job for our wedding. Al, especially, as the DJ on site on our wedding day, was an absolute joy. The whole organization was professional and courteous. They played for my ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance... the entire day... and it was perfect. They were also much lest costly than other DJs I researched. I'd hire them all again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Judy · Married on 12/30/2017

Everything about Al Kuenzi as a DJ was absolutely top notch- friendly, fun, professional, knowledgeable... Everyone loved him! Jennie H. handled the logistics behind the scenes like a Pro as well. I highly recommend this company and this DJ (Al) for any event!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

Drew did an awesome job! I would recommend him to anyone! Not only did he keep people on the dance floor all night but he also listened to every request I had throughout the night!

Liz · Married on 10/21/2017

Alex Tryon did an absolutely awesome job for our wedding. He had everyone out on the dance floor all night. Several of our guests complimented us on what a great job he did all night. He was extremely polite and very fun. He was flexible with his schedule as he came out the night before to our rehearsal since he would also be doing our ceremony music. He made sure our day was absolutely perfect. We would HIGHLY recommended Alex Tryon and Record Entertainment to anyone who wants a GREAT DJ for their event!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Claire · Married on 10/21/2017

Kerry did a great job from planning with us to make sure we got everything we wanted to the day of! Couldn't have asked for anything more. Music, lighting and monogram were perfect!

Record Entertainment 8
    Record Entertainment 9

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2017

Awesome job! Played songs requested right away! Was fun and professional!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Casey · Married on 09/30/2017

It was a blast. Tom Otte was Great! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Dominic was a fantastic choice for DJ for our wedding. He kept the floor packed the whole night and was very receptive to our requests. I would highly recommend him and Record Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Record Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was a pleasure on our end as well; thanks for taking the time to submit a review.

David · Married on 09/16/2017

Tom was an excellent dj. Record Entertainment was very affordable and professional. Tom exceeded our expectations and we had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not think of one bad thing to say! You did an amazing job and I am so grateful you were available such short notice. Thank you so much for providing music for our wedding! I only hope that we can have Andy again at my friends wedding October 21st!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Thank you Heather!

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

Paul did a Wonderful Job!! Everyone had a blast!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Mariah · Married on 09/09/2017

Drew was an amazing DJ! He made everything super easy and did a fabulous job! Everyone danced all night long!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

Johnny was our DJ, and he ran the night for us! He got everyone excited for our grand march, kept people entertained throughout dinner with the music we wanted and the "kissing game". He helped coordinate the dances on the dance floor and the music order was absolutely perfect to keep everyone dancing the whole night!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2017

Our DJ Johnny Ransom was a lot of fun and kept our party going! He met all of our music wants for the ceremony and evening. Would highly recommend him and Record Entertainment to anyone that wants to have a worry free, fun party/reception! Thanks again Johnny for making our day everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 10/11/2017