Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Reception Palace Ballrooms 5
Reception Palace Ballrooms 6
Reception Palace Ballrooms 7

Cristhian · event on 06/09/2012

It was a night my daughter will remember for the rest of her life. Thank you for all the great service and for going out of your way to make her night special.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Maria · Married on 06/05/2012

Reception Palace Ballrooms is an excellent place to hold any event. Their staff is wonderful. The service is just amazing. All the servers are polite and helpful in any way possible. The cooks do an excellent job with the food, It is extremely delicious. The decor is elegant, yet simple, so it fits any style of event. I highly recommend Reception Palace Ballrooms for you wedding or next event.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Not only did they provide excellent service but they did it with a very warm and caring manner. The wedding came out beautiful!

Jade · Married on 05/27/2012

They answered any questions I had in a timely fashion and always made me feel comfortable. I always felt like I was being super bossy, but they handled all of my requests with a smile. It all turned out better than I had envisioned. They added they're own personal touches to a few things I may have overlooked but needed. It's like they always had a contingency plan if needed. I truly enjoyed working with everyone at Reception Palace. I had the wedding night of my dreams.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Christina · Married on 05/19/2012

I want to say that Reception Palace helped make my wedding reception amazing! Soraya, the owner and coordinator I dealt with, was so helpful. From day one, she listened to what I wanted and was always ready to tell me that yes, it could be done. Whenever my mom and I were worried about something, we would call or email her (seems like a million times!), but she NEVER acted like we were a bother. The customer service was fantastic! As for the day of, the decorations were gorgeous, the DJ (and music) was awesome, the food was delicious, and all of the details were beautiful. I loved all of the vendors they worked with; everything was top quality. My reception turned out exactly how I wanted!! I recommend Reception Palace to anybody who's looking for a beautiful, all-inclusive venue for their special occasion.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Elly · Married on 04/27/2012

What nice people & great service. I can't imagine having done it somewhere else. The food was excellent. The bar service was great. Guests complimented the attentive waiter staff. They catered to my needs & wants leading up to the wedding & on the big day. They were available to me for anything & everything everyday.

Sent on 05/10/2012

The entire staff was a pleasure to work with. They made sure you were happy and stayed within your budget.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Elizabeth · event on 11/05/2011

We loved having our daughter`s 15s at your venue. We recommended friend and they will be using your venue this coming July. We look forward to having our younger daughter's party there in the near future. Thank you for memories that we will cherish forever.

Vilma · event on 07/09/2011

Our guests and family had a wonderful and unforgettable experience!

Judy · Married on 05/07/2011

I was really happy I picked this reception. It was a very clean and pretty location.

Sent on 07/05/2011

The Team is very friendly and understands the needs of their clients. Food is delicious! Clean bathrooms and kitchen. My wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Lisi · event on 11/20/2010

Reception palace was the perfect place, my daughters 15's were amazing the staff was amazing as well. A special thank you to Zoraya. Im looking forward to celebrate my youngest daughters 15's there next year !!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

I would recommend Reception Palace Ballrooms to anyone who wants a wonderful place to get married or host a party. The venue is beautiful and the staff is absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional and friendly and they truly care about you and your occassion as well as your guests.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Marilyn · event on 07/25/2010

We had a wonderful time, the staff was very professional, Willy made it easy for our daughter event to run smooth, the event was a success my family was very please with the warm of Reception Palace and will return for future partys.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

Reception Palace Ballrooms (specifically Annette) was a pleasure to work with. Questions were always promptly answered and they made the planning process painless. Because they are so inclusive in their services, all of the major items are handled directly through them. You don't have to worry about finding different vendors. They take care of it all or as little as you want. Whatever you need, they can probably make it happen and with a big smile on their faces. I was very happy with their service from beginning to end. And, the food was so good!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Jessy · Married on 06/26/2010

I loved this venu for my wedding! It was PERFECT for my hubby and I especially since we were getting married on a budget. Everyone was extremely helpful and catered to my every need. The food was AMAZING, and the options were endless. I've already reccomended it to many and will continue to do so in the future!!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

christy · Married on 06/19/2010

they where great and they help with everything

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • W

wong · Married on 02/06/2010

The Reception Palace Ballroom had amazing service. The people there are very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 03/07/2010

susan · Married on 03/28/2009

I can't tell you in words the service and professionalism this vendor has. she is execellent LUISAS BRIDAL thank you . the experience I had at the reception palace is unforgatefull,most beautifull moment of my life.
    sory,veronica anette.
    the food was the best the service great. I got only compliment from all family and friends.

Sent on 04/27/2009

Eduardo · Married on 11/15/2008

Our wedding reception was incredible. The staff was very helpful during the plannig process all the way to actual event. Their pricing is competative. The venue is well kept and clean. The food is delicious. the DJ played all the types of music we requested. Would recommend this venue to any one looking to host their events there.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2008

Everything about the location was perfect. The wedding was beautiful, the decorations, flowers, cake, food, ceremony...everything was beautiful.
    Annette was my coordinator, she worked with me every step of the way to make sure everything went the way I imagined my wedding to be. Veronica was the woman who was there from the beginning to the end of the wedding and she was amazing and such heaven sent.
    A few problems....and these were huge! My photographer was not the man who initially did my engagment studio session...this was not a problem however throughout the entire wedding he kept on calling me Lady. "lady look over here" "Lady, smile" He definitely should have learned my name, I was the bride! Also, he was giving me huge attitude, a bad attitude! Our DJ, Hector, was horrible! I emailed him a six page song list of must plays and must not plays for the wedding (I dont think it gets easier than that!) and He played probably 10% of my list! He played horrible music and barely anyone danced, I was so upset. My maid of honor told him I was not happy and he did nothing about it. A couple of people told him to play the song list and they made requests and he flat out told them he would not play the song list! Mind my husband and I spent hours working that list out so that I wedding would go the way we wanted! Isnt that the point?!?!

Sent on 01/30/2009

Candya · Married on 09/20/2008

THe location was everything we expected. The staff was courteous, the location was prepared according to our request.

Sent on 02/12/2009

My wedding was terrific and unforgetable.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Marilia · Married on 07/11/2008

The person that worked with me was the best. She helped me with anything I needed and any questions I had she answered them quickly and since I was so busy with graduating from school, having a full time job and dealing with an operation she made the whole wedding planning as easy and stress-free as possible. I would definitely recommend this location. Great service, great food, great entertainment...best overall!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2009

Liliana · Married on 10/07/2007

We were very lucky to have found Reception Palace Ballrooms. Not only is it a beautiful hall, the vendors you work with are extremely nice and very helpful. My husband and I really liked the idea of having a package which included practically everything except for my wedding dress and his tuxedo. That made it so much easier and it was less stress on us. On our wedding day everything came out perfect, the hall was decorated beautifully and the food was delicious. We had a great experience with Reception Palace Ballrooms. I would definitely recommed this place to my friends and family.

Sent on 10/02/2008