Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Reception Palace Ballrooms 4
Reception Palace Ballrooms 5
Reception Palace Ballrooms 6
Reception Palace Ballrooms 7

The staff killed it!! The food was on point!! Breath taking decor :) everything was kickass!

Sent on 09/10/2015

DJ · event on 06/21/2015

Let me tell you how difficult it is to get an event done professionally when your timing it in the middle of June. but Alexys at Reception Palace was fantastic! All the June weddings going on and Alexys still managed to make us feel like our anniversary was the only thing happening in the entire world. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect all the way down to the amazing invitations! After 15yrs of marriage I felt as special as any bride all over again.
    Thanks again for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Linda · Married on 06/20/2015

Reception Palace is the real deal!! Awesome staff, beautiful venue. From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with Aly and Luisa. You gals rock!!! You made our vision a reality. The decor, floral arrangements, centerpieces, and food were amazing. My husband and I highly recommend this venue to anyone planning any event (i.e. wedding, quince, sweet sixteen, baby shower, etc.). You will not be disappointed. Aly and Luisa were very professional and on top of things. Any issues that arose were handled accordingly in a timely manner. And this was done with a smile. We didn't feel as if we were working with a vendor, but with family. The services/vendors that they have established relationships with are hands down the best!!! Filmstv, Mouline Rose Bakery and Maria's Flowers were da bomb!!! We're still smiling and overjoyed at how well everything turned out. Thank you to Reception Palace and the entire team of contributors who made our special day so memorable.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Gissel · Married on 06/14/2015

My wedding ceremony and reception was at Reception Palace this June of 2015. It was absolutely perfect. The planning process with the Reception Palace was so fun and simple because they were able to accommodate my every desire and it was even more perfect when they were able to deliver everything I wanted as planned and even better then imagined. They really contributed to a less stressful wedding because everything was handled by them and handled well, beyond my expectations; the services they relieved me of were venue, decor, flowers, food, drinks, favors, cake, coordinator, photographer....I highly recommend Reception Palace!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Norma · Married on 06/13/2015

Reception Palace is one of the best Venues to celebrate any kind of event. We had our daughter's sweet 15th on June 13, 2015. Reception Palace has the best service for your needs. We were extremely pleased with the staff, music, food, flowers, lighting, ballroom decoration, stage, linen and more. Reception Palace made my daughter's sweet 15th party a dream come true. Luisa, Alexis and Soraya are the best!!! They were always there when I need them. Thank you so much for such as beautiful & unforgettable night!!! Carlos, Norma & Melanie Silva.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Saundra · Married on 04/18/2015

I recently had my wedding reception there on April 18, 2015. Alexys worked with me from the very first day I went in to view the place. Once I walked in I knew that was where I wanted my reception. She was amazing every step of the way! I had the package that included majority of everything except for photography, videography & favors. Alexys made everything so easy that I really never had any stress when it came to planning! I trusted her and let her guide me throughout my one year of planning and I don't regret any of it! Everything came out gorgeous and beyond what I could ask for! The other staff was also very helpful and friendly anytime I went there. I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 05/13/2015

The staff at Reception Palace is amazing. We are so happy we selected this venue for our special day. They have great attention to detail, are super patient, and are responsive. It was easy to work with them. The experience leading up the event was seamless.

The day of our wedding was just as impressive. We had our ceremony there in a chapel style with candles along the aisle. It was gorgeous. The reception room was impeccable. The food was delicious. The music was great. If I had to go back and do it all over again I would not change a thing.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Crystal · event on 12/14/2014

They were nice and friendly and took you step by step through the process I would definitely recommend this to someone else and would come back to this vendor in another event

Sent on 03/22/2015

Ariana · Married on 09/21/2014

Best wedding I could have ever imagined for myself, my husband and guest. Everything was truly perfect, nothing was out of place, just simply PERFECT!! My coordinator happen to be the sweetest and most comprehensive person I have yet to meet!!! She was always there when I needed her. I loved that the pricing was decent and it wasn't located near a shopping plaza!!! Very elegant!!!! I loved loved EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Yamil

Yamil · Married on 07/26/2014

The staff at Reception Palace went beyond our expectations at making our dreams come true. We are highly detailed people and they more than met our requirements. We never felt like we were just a paycheck to them but felt like we were family. The facility is gorgeous and the food was delicious, the DJ took care of the dance floor, the lighting was amazing. We used their recommended vendors, Maria for the flowers, Hector Mateu as the photographer, Video Creations as the videographer, and the limo was provided by Ara Limo. They all went beyond our expectations. The only thing I do not recommend is their cake provider Divine Delicacies. I regret using them but that is in no way a reflection of the Reception Palace who we recommend 100% and who we will use for all of our future events.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Sandra · event on 04/12/2014

We highly recommend Reception palace ballrooms. They are professional, detail oriented, and give great quality. They make you feel like you've known them for a long time. Also, their patience and friendliness is one of a kind.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Martha · event on 04/12/2014

I had the pleasure of having Alexys as my event coordinator. She is very responsible professional and willing to accommodate to my expectations, but most of all very honest in providing her ideas and input to let me know what would look better and at the same time elegant which is what I wanted. Thanks to her and your facility my daughter will have a beautiful memory of that night. Thank you very much.

Sent on 04/26/2014
  • I

ILEANA · event on 10/26/2013

I was extremely please with this vendor everything was perfect well organized the food was delicious I can't know thanks enough everyone Soraya, Veronica, Luisa, Aida and last but not least Ali she was amazing always with a positive attitude everything I ask her for she will do she is very professional. My family and myself said THANK YOU

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jacqueline · event on 10/20/2013

Reception Palace Ballrooms did an exceptional job with my daughters engagement party. I wanted an event where I wouldn't have to worry about anything and that is exactly what Reception Palace provided for me. Alexys Gutierrez took charge of every detail and she was my contact person throughout the entire planning process. Her extreme professionalism, care and efficiency were very much appreciated. The food was delicious and served beautifully and the DJ kept the dance floor full the whole night with great music. The ballroom looked absolutely beautiful . I can't say enough wonderful things about Reception Palace Ballrooms. You will not regret holding your event there.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Patty · Married on 10/12/2013

I had my wedding at Reception Palace Ballrooms and I can't truly say they made my day a dream come true. Everything was perfect they were very helpful from day one and always found a solution.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Raquel · event on 09/27/2013

Excellent service , specially Luisa very professional . I really appreciate all her help. Always returning my calls and making me feel things were in control .
    Thanks Luisa will always remember the cup of coffee u would serve me every time I went over.
    May God bless u always

Sent on 11/09/2013

Tambre · Married on 08/08/2013

Everything was great the facility the staff. i didn't have to do anything. It was phenomenal i will recommend anybody to Reception Palace.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/08/2013

This place is absolutely beautiful! It is a building in its own with private parking. Inside it is furnished and kept beautifully, completely wonderful. The reception is affordable for everything that is included and especially for how this place looks. My wedding reception was beautiful! Soraya and Luisa were amazing and worked with me till the end of the night. I cannot thank you enough for your attention and patience! Everyone is still telling me how beautiful my reception was and how great the food was! (The food was delicious!) The only thing that I wasn't to fond of was the DJ, but that's was not the receptions fault. I just think the DJ was just not into it that night and didn't play all the categories that I requested. But either way I would not change a single thing except maybe the DJ. Everything else was just so perfect and beautiful! Thank you again for such a memorable night!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Johana · event on 04/23/2013

Our school parents were very please with the excellent service provided by your staff.

• Y

YOLANDA · event on 04/06/2013

I love this place and the staff. I've used it for two occassions,1st daughter's wedding, 2nd daughter's Sweet 16. Luisa was very helpful in every which way. The food was excellent and it all turned out beautiful. Planning another event soon. Thanks again.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Felt in love the minute i walked in. Amazing service, did everything i asked for, great personal

Sent on 05/07/2013

Everything was more than I could ever dream of....it came out absolutely perfect! All our guests kept complementing how beautiful everything came out. Sandra was awesome and my life saver throughout this journey. She coordinated every last detail until the moment my husband and I entered the reception hall. I emailed her pictures of what I wanted (flowers, color scheme etc) and she made it all a reality for us. It was the best all inclusive wedding package I could have chosen considering I live in North Carolina and had to plan everything from there. Sandra was also very attentive and flexible the few times I came to work details out in person and also flexible with what we wanted to include in our package. Beautiful wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Lina · Married on 11/10/2012

They are absolutely amazing! Their professionalism was extraordinary! It was the most memorable experience ever and I tell all my familyn and friends to consider them for any major event!!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

MARLEN · event on 10/27/2012

We have held two Quinceañera parties in this place - excellent service!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Edith · event on 09/29/2012

AWESOME is not good enough to describe my experience with Reception Palace.
    They take care of every detail!!!
    I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of a fabulous event for a wedding or social event.