Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Reception Palace Ballrooms 5
Reception Palace Ballrooms 6
Reception Palace Ballrooms 7

Dailyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Mi esposo y yo estamos muy contentos con Reception Palace Ballrooms, en general con todo los trabajadores. Mis coordinadoras, fueron Luisa y Alexis, la verdad que son muy buenas las dos. Gracias a todos los que hicieron posible poder compartir con nosotros este momento tan especial. Un servicio super. Mis flores bellas, gracias a Maria y sus trabajadores. Fue la boda de nuestros suenos. Gracias una vez mas, son los mejores.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Taisha · Married on 05/14/2016

The wedding was very elegant, yet simple :-)

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • F

Francklin · Married on 02/19/2016

I recently got married at this facility and to be honest they have completely blown my new wife and I away. The trained staff was a breath of fresh air, the hot food and the dj are still being talked about.
    Thanks again for a wonderful, unforgettable night.

Janet · Married on 02/02/2016

Great place to celebrate any occasion. The service was excellant.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Patty · Married on 01/30/2016

I was taken back by how incredibly awesome the staff at reception palace is! All of them were so attentive and caring. They by far exceeded all my expectations! My wedding came out better than I could have ever imagined. I was complimented on every detail from the décor, to the food, the music, the flowers, etc. Everything came out perfect! Alexys is the absolute BEST and treated me like a queen throughout the whole process! She made all my wedding planning so easy and effortless! She was on top of every detail and made sure that everything was perfect! I am soooo grateful for the whole staff at Reception Palace, you guys made my dream come true! I couldn't have chosen a better venue! Thank you a million times over for all your efforts and hard work, my event is one that will be talked about for years to come and I owe it all to you!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Best place out there hands down!!!! Alexy's is the best! Thank you for a dream come true!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Niurka · event on 01/29/2016

My daughter decided exactly two months before her birthday that she wanted a full-out 15's party. I was lucky enough to find Reception Palace and Alexys! They helped me through everything and the event was a huge success. Everything that I asked for, they delivered. The venue was beautiful, the food was great, the music was wonderful and both the kids and adults had a wonderful time. My youngest who is 9 is already saying she wants to have her 15's there! Great job all around!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Rebecca · Married on 01/16/2016

Our event was a Quinces for my youngest daughter, I never really had any other place in mind to use than Reception Palace Ballrooms. I loved the idea of the location being a free standing building not shared with a strip mall that right there gives it elegance. The ballrooms a spacious and very modern. The staff is very professional and their only interest is to make my daughter's special evening all about what she envisioned her quinces to be. We were very happy that the food is cooked in house with a professional chef that made sure we were pleased with our dinner. We tasted four different menus and it was a very hard choice to make as they were all very delicious and fresh. You can tell it was not cooked before hand warmed up and then served. The waiters and waitresses realizing that I was not a my table along with my photographer kept our meals warm and salad cold until they saw us sit down and approached us to see if we were ready to eat. you don't see that anywhere else! Alexy's was the coordinator that we had the pleasure of dealing with. She understood everything my daughter wanted and delivered on point. The photo booth company she recommended was outstanding and the DJ played only the specific music genre I requested and didn't veer from that without checking with me. My Family and I are extremely pleased but more importantly my daughter was very happy. We look forward to our oldest daughter's wedding in January 2017. Many thanks to all the staff at Reception Palace Ballrooms for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • Mrs.Blissett

Lamorne · Married on 01/15/2016

Amazing , amazing place. I will just say this from the very beginning Alexys was just excellent. I am so glad that we selected this location for the wedding because everything was great. I don't even know where to start. The reception palace is an all inclusive venue which helped us so much. Everyone there was amazing and I could not have asked for any better.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Maria · Married on 01/02/2016

They were amazing they helped us our throughout the whole process.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Alyssa · Married on 12/05/2015

Alexys and the rest of the staff at Reception Palace were amazing! The venue looked gorgeous!!! Just how I imagined! We had such a blast!!!!! DJ Juan rocked the house and my cake from Moulin Rose Bakery was soooo delicious and beautiful! I made the best choice!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Suandy · Married on 10/17/2015

Yo Celebre Mis quince años en este lugar y sin dudas no me arrepiento para nada. Desde el primer momento que llegue , la atención que nos dieron fue excelente. El salón fue decorado con una dedicación maravillosa y un gusto divino. Todo estuvo bien organizado y la comida estuvo deliciosa! Sinceramente le recomiendo este lugar a todos que quieran pasar un día inolvidable.

Ruth · Married on 10/03/2015

Yo hice el cumpleanos de mi hijo en este lugar y fue maravilloso. La comida, el personal, la decoracion era más de lo que podría haber imaginado. Gracias Reception Palace por hacer siempre mis eventos especiales.

• User5423493 · event on 09/12/2015

• User5423498 · event on 09/12/2015

• User5423506 · event on 09/12/2015

• User5423557 · event on 09/12/2015

Great service! Venue was amazing. Staff was really friendly! Would recommend to a friend

Sent on 09/09/2015

This ballroom is the best. The staff is very friendly and they work with you to make sure your event is the best it could be!

Sent on 09/09/2015

I need to write a review about this place. I was literally lost for words when I walked in. The entire facility is beautiful. Everything was extremely professional. The food was delicious, and the appetizers were endless! The DJ was amazing, non stop music of all different varieties that pleased the entire crowd. The staff were so polite, and extremely friendly. The decor was my favorite part. The flower arrangements, the lightings, the ceiling draping, the napkins, even the Chivari seating created the most beautiful set up I've ever walked into. Very pleased. I've been to several wedding venues, but this would have to be my all time favorite. I highly recommend reception palace.

Jean · Married on 09/05/2015

Words cannot express the absolute joy I shared in taking part of my dear friends wedding. The ballroom was lovely, the service was astounding and the food was delicious! The cake was so tasty and the coffee service was a nice touch. This place has it down packed and I would recommend anyone to this place for any event.

• User5423501 · event on 09/04/2015

Great service. Very prompt and helpful in all inquiries, made my night a true pleasure !

Sent on 09/09/2015

The staff was very proactive and attentive. I look forward to host my events at this venue.

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • User5423502 · event on 08/14/2015

Service was great and the employees were very nice, 10/10 would do this again, had a great time throwing my son's 12th birthday party, he was very happy as was the rest of the party goers.

Karen · event on 08/06/2015

The service was spectacular. They attended to every need and detail. Great place and highly recommend. Very professional. Especially the staff. Will come back for sure.

Kawanda · Married on 08/02/2015

I had the best time of my life! I didn't have to worry about anything. I had a great wedding coordinator who kept me in the loop! It is a great place to do a destination wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Kawanda! We loved being a part of your very special day! Thank you for letting us be part of your forever.