Reception Palace Ballrooms Reviews

Reception Palace Ballrooms 5
Reception Palace Ballrooms 6
Reception Palace Ballrooms 7

Marelys · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn’t ask for a more perfect “15” party for my daughter. Alexys was awesome! Super happy and excited to start planning for my youngest 15 party too.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nieves · Married on 08/26/2017

Our wedding experience was awesome. Whenever we had any questions, they were immediately answered. Very professional and great to do business with. Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Y

Yasiry · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I loved the attention to detail, loved the support, and all the help provided by the reception palace team! We are especially greatful for Alexys and all her hard work and dedication she was a rockstar and helped everything run smoothly! ❤️

Sent on 09/12/2017

Lucy · Married on 08/12/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Reception Palace, Soraya, and staff!
    We had Karen"s Quince there and it was amazing.
    The bartenders were great and there were no long lines waiting at the bar.
    The food was beyond awesome. I wish they were open for dinner every night! I had multiple guests come to me and say how delish the food was, the venue was gorgeous, and that the music and DJ rocked!
    He played an awesome variety of songs that went well together and there was something for everyone. I was extremely nervous using an in house DJ but I was pleasantly surprised with everything he did.
    The appetizers and the dessert table was beautiful and delicious. We were even allowed to take our leftovers home!
    Soraya made everything easy.
    I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. This is one place where you will find quality and quantity! I am glad that we booked our reception with Reception Palace Ballroom !

Sent on 09/07/2017

Diana · Married on 07/29/2017

The best place to have the wedding of your dreams. The service is outstanding thanks to Alexis and the staff.....

Sent on 08/11/2017

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

THANK YOU!!! We loved making this special day come to life for you!

Annie · Married on 07/15/2017

This was the best venue I loved for many reasons. I didn't want to go far from home and the price was reasonable. Plus almost everything was included. Dealing with just one or two vendors is a stress relief. Going to miss you ALEXYS ! Can't wait for the next event.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Eunice · Married on 07/07/2017

They were awesome, our wedding day was nothing but the best. Everything came together perfectly.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 06/23/2017

Beautiful location and elegant decorations, amazing food and excellent service. Maggie and Alexys were exceptional, caring and patient. Waked us through step by step through the process and party planning. Made everything seem less and stress free. Will forever be grateful for such a beautiful and memorable day.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Gracielena · Married on 06/10/2017

Reception Palace Ballroom was the perfect venue for our Reception. Even though it was a busy Saturday and there were 2 weddings going on at the same time, I couldn't even tell there was another wedding next door. Everything about it was great, treated like family. Would do it all over again.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/22/2017

Thank you! Everything was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Betty · Married on 04/15/2017

I would highly recommend it. They were all very professional and helped me select certain venues when I was not sure. Even the day of the party they were there to help me completely.

Thank you for making my daughters 15's amazing.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Nadine · Married on 03/25/2017

It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/07/2017

What a great experience
    I would recommend this to anyone and everyone
    They took care of everything for us and we didnt have a care in the world
    We can't thank you enough

Sent on 03/10/2017

Laura · Married on 12/17/2016

Amazing place for weddings! Couldn't have asked for a better staff!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Thanks to all of the staff, our wedding was perfect and more than we could've imagined. I wish I could go back and relive this moment. Alexys is the most amazing coordinator ever.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Jose · Married on 12/10/2016

I recently celebrated my wedding ceremony and reception at reception palace Ballrooms. From planning to the day of the event my wife and I were very pleased. Their food was delicious. My photographer was outstanding and we had such a great time with the rest of the vendors they recommended. We couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. Thank you to both our planners who helped guide us through it all.

Sent on 03/10/2017

M · Married on 11/12/2016

Book your wedding with this venue. Everything was handled perfectly beyond my expectations. LOVE IT>>>>>

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/03/2016

The Reception Palace Team made this whole process stress free for my husband and I. They really pay attention to detail. Definitely what you see is what you get. These ladies are extremely organized and make sure the bride is always informed if any changes. They made the most important day of my life a dream come true.

Sent on 09/08/2016

emilio · Married on 08/27/2016

we did our daughter's sweet sixteens here and everything turned out beautiful. Staff was great and very helpful in the planning process.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2016

Aly and Luisa are amazing people to work with. They would answer my calls or emails; very attentive. Everything in my wedding was perfect! The way I envisioned my wedding was exactly what I experienced. I had no worries because they took care of everything. Everyone loved the decorations and the food. I Definately recommend this ballroom!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for trusting us here at Reception Palace with your happily ever after. We are proud to have hosted your event and planned with you every step along the way!

Ana · Married on 06/25/2016

I was very happy with the service and the entire look of our party. From the very beginning when I was looking for a venue for my event, Alexys answered every question and addressed all of my concerns. Throughout the entire process, including the day of the party, she was there assisting with all of our needs and attending to our guests. The place looked beautiful and everything turned out wonderful.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Reception Palace is happy to hear that we were able to make this evening special for you. Thank you for being so wonderful and always trusting us to make this event a memorable one.

They have an amazing staff willing to do anything your heart desires and super patient and attentative with even the smallest details!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you so much ! we do pride ourselves in every tiny aspect of the event!

Monica · Married on 06/04/2016

I celebrated my daughter's Quinces 2 months ago and I have to say that I was nervous and scared. However, Reception Palace took me step by step in everything. The day of the party the ballroom looked as beautiful as I had imagined. My guest were all happy and the food was delicious! I was I can do this all over again. They are a great family at Reception Palace. Amazing experience!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

You are just like family for us Monica! Thank you for choosing us and letting us guide you to make this magical event come to life! We enjoyed the entire experience just as much as you did. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.
  • Y

Yurien · Married on 06/03/2016

This is one of the best venues is South Florida for any occasion. We would like to thank the Reception Palace for making my daughter’s Quinceañera a truly magical, elegant and enchanted evening. Our event coordinators were Luisa and Alexis and from the moment we reserved to the date of the event, our experience was truly amazing. They both handled all the details of Gaby’s event and we were able to enjoy the event completely worry-free. They made everything look absolutely stunning and were extremely creative and organized. Everything they promised was delivered and much more. I contracted with many of the vendors they suggested like the choreographer, photographer, videographer, cake designer etc. and they were all exceptionally fantastic and very professional. All of our guests from the teenagers to family and friends had compliments on all of the appetizers, dinner, dessert table, décor, DJ, service and staff. My daughter's quince celebration would not have been a success without the help of you all at the Reception Palace. Thank you again for being so professional and attentive on my daughter’s special day!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

We have truly gained a great friend along the way planning Gaby's quince. You have a beautiful family and the love you have for one another cannot be matched.
    Thank you for choosing Reception Palace and for allowing us to become part of your event. Thank you for being one of the greatest clients we've had and for letting us share this special time in Gaby's life !

Loise · Married on 05/28/2016

So far this venue has listened to my requests. I have changed a few decorations before the big day and they have been great about making the changes. I can't wait until the big day.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Reception Palace Ballrooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words Loise.
    It has been our absolute pleasure helping you plan from day one!